Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

u - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / u (778 Views)

I'm A Single Dude, A Graduate, With Vision. / Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman / Who Is To Be Blamed Here,17gf Or Single Dude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

u by lalabrother: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
I'm a single dude, a graduate, with vision. i have a great sense of humor and i'm so much fun to be with, there is never a dull moment (thats if you are not a bore though!!!wink)... Am done staying away from women because of the fear of breakups, but am open to 1(one) woman who is ready to get serious, but you must be residing in Lagos...

Lemme cut the chase and go straight to the point.

I am looking to meet a beautiful woman, we could start off as friends and lets see what it could lead to.

You can send me chatup

Cheers
Re: u by BiafranBushBoy: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oh shitt!!

Not again!!!
Re: u by SNOWCREAM(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
25 to 40? You didn't even give your age? You want a side chick and sugar mummy abi?
Re: u by SlayHER(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
LOL. This "graduate with vision" again. grin
Re: u by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Oh shitt!!

Not again!!!

Tell me what is shit in his post, he wants a girl and he says it. One can meet a girl anywhere and nairaland is not a forbidden place to

1 Like

Re: u by mhizEvangee: 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
they are many in the streets of Lagos... choose one
Re: u by BiafranBushBoy: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
[s]
Tajbol4splend:

Tell me what is shit in his post, he wants a girl and he says it. One can meet a girl anywhere and nairaland is not a forbidden place to
[/s]

Fixed!
Re: u by BiafranBushBoy: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
SlayHER:
LOL. This "graduate with vision" again. grin

Lol... cheesy
Re: u by Topestbilly(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
Upload your statement of account to make the hookup faster or keep hoping cheesy
Re: u by Mimzyy(f): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
What happened to the one you found few weeks ago?

Re: u by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Oh shitt!!

Not again!!!

Oh get used to it bro wink

There's more of 'em where that one came from grin
Re: u by lalabrother: 6:34am On Mar 27, 2017
Re: u by lalabrother: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Sorry For Keeping You Guys Waiting (photos) / Reasons To Consider Before Getting Married / Married Women, What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.