Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,211 members, 7,780,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:21 PM

‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) (34282 Views)

Man Confronts Policemen Who Attacked Him For Recording Their Encounter In Lagos / Ngozi, Lady Who Attacked Nkiru For Sleeping With Her Husband Allegedly Does Same / Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by akigbemaru: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Acid bathed!
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by kiddoiLL(m): 5:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Godsate:

Ur flow chart is for mumu men.

Not for all men
lol
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by ezeegolimited30(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
I have one like that girl same age,with the same characters, we don saparet 2 yrs ago but if any lady comments on my FB pics she go begin querell with her,telling them dat she don marry me weda I like it or not
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by Elle277(f): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
Chai ..story that touches!!
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by adorablepepple(f): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
thorpido:
If they didn't have sex,the girl will not be so pained.I could wager he took her virginity sef so I don't think adorablepepple's statement is wrong afterall.
You alone understand..you are smart

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by Freewoman(f): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Islie:

[b]Iniubong Ime, 24, is a victim of an acid attack allegedly carried out by his ex-girlfriend, 20-year-old Lucy Daniel. He spoke to Daily Trust on his ordeal.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-i-ve-no-hard-feelings-for-girlfriend-who-attacked-me-with-acid/190645.html

poor boy, what a pity
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by ahahnow: 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
0b10010011:

Where re the feminist?

I am here. When men will be misbehaving. That is the result. It is high time women stand up for themselves and not allow smally boys to think they are something. They must put a ring on it. I applaud the girl. I am PROUD to call her my sister. I expect to see more mumu men in this similar condition, in the future.

2 Likes

Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by Sierusvirus(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
Three options
1. 10 years jail term
2. beautify her with acid to feel the pains
3. pay him damages ( N250m)
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by neocortex: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
0b10010011:

Where re the feminist?

So you don't know the difference between police and feminists ?
SMH
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by chiraqDemon(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
When he is well enuff to look at mirror he will have hard feelings
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
ahahnow:

I am here. When men will be misbehaving. That is the result. It is high time women stand up for themselves and not allow smally boys to think they are something. They must put a ring on it. I applaud the girl. I am PROUD to call her my sister. I expect to see more mumu men in this similar condition, in the future.
Ur a fool to justify such barbaric act irrespective of wat had transpired undecided
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
ahahnow:

I need to donate you for rituals...and give the proceeds to an orphanage. If u hate men, say it...I just hopenu bring it to the wrong person who will feed your miserable self to crocodiles. This trash is what a man will labour all his life for. Just live, die and go to hell...Satan is waiting for you. Bitter soul
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by Ojiofor: 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wicked Ogbanje sad
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by Kyllahmc(m): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2017
WTF so women don dey pour acid at men? I thought it was normally a woman and woman stuff as usual...
If na me i swear she would have been dead by now... A very painful death at that! cut the b!tch piece by piece then burn her alive... And happily face whatever sentence I get afterwards.
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by Emassive(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2017
End time babe. Premarital sex kills.
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by toprealman: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
You keep a BUCKET OF WATER in your room, yet you rented an apartment for her.......your type has gone extinct ooo!
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by SeyiKings: 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2017
I actually think the lady felt used. As in, she felt she was used and dumped
Re: ‘i’ve No Hard Feelings For Girlfriend Who Attacked Me With Acid’ (graphic Pic) by mrjohn008: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2017
sure way of solving problem, see details below.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man With Three Wives Rapes Daughter In Ogun / Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother / Photos: Man Crashes His Car Into Pole During Hot Police Chase This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.