Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,998 members, 7,803,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) (74983 Views)

Choices: Another Perspective / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Choices And Chances - Episode 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
comelyJummy:
Bravo lilyjoe567 u did a very good job. Nice one

Thank you
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by MissRelly: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
Wow!!! Lilyjoe u are an amazing writer,more grace to u

1 Like

Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by YINKS89(m): 7:04am On Jun 26, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Did you get that? Just whispered it
i sure did bby..... u d best.
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
YINKS89:
i sure did bby..... u d best.

kiss
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by YINKS89(m): 5:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

kiss
wassap wif u bby wink.....
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
YINKS89:
wassap wif u bby wink.....

I'm good. Hope you are....
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by YINKS89(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

I'm good. Hope you are....
.... juz bored nd anticipating our next story .... mayb it wld b abt us.
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2017
YINKS89:
.... juz bored nd anticipating our next story .... mayb it wld b abt us.

It should, shouldn't it? So wouldn't mind you writing it. I wanna read something you write, and bonus, it's gonna be about us. So fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by YINKS89(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

It should, shouldn't it? So wouldn't mind you writing it. I wanna read something you write, and bonus, it's gonna be about us. So fingers crossed
bby m nt a writer m juz a reader ND follower of good story.... Thou. I'll criticize u if u story is not kul, if dres a mistake or if u started well ND I starts loosing its touches.
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
YINKS89:
bby m nt a writer m juz a reader ND follower of good story.... Thou. I'll criticize u if u story is not kul, if dres a mistake or if u started well ND I starts loosing its touches.

Aiit babe
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by YINKS89(m): 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Aiit babe
so babe m waitin for u to write a story abt us.
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 7:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
YINKS89:
so babe m waitin for u to write a story abt us.

Well, that's gonna wait though. Wanna try my hands on fantasy. Been feeling it lately..... so will drop it soon... not sure how it's gonna be perceived though, since it'll be something different
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by YINKS89(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Well, that's gonna wait though. Wanna try my hands on fantasy. Been feeling it lately..... so will drop it soon... not sure how it's gonna be perceived though, since it'll be something different
jus take ur tym ND write a good story dat wah we all want.
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2017
yeeshanana:

Seconded
thirded
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by yewande1234(f): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lilyjoe567 pls go to dis link nd see dis 4 urself
https://www.nairaland.com/3949399/choices-chances-episode-8#58877470
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
yewande1234:
Lilyjoe567 pls go to dis link nd see dis 4 urself
https://www.nairaland.com/3949399/choices-chances-episode-8#58877470

Thank you, but whatever it is, it's been taken down cause I can't view it
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by yewande1234(f): 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

Thank you, but whatever it is, it's been taken down cause I can't view it
see dis

Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
Thank you @yewande1234, but I did give him the permission to share it in his blog.

Thank you for looking out for me and my story

1 Like

Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Queensiju: 8:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Whaaaaaaaooooooh. Started reading this story on www.youngicee.com at around 6.00am and had to rush here for the final episode. You are simply great. Thank you soooo much for this wonderful piece. Pls I would love to read your other stories if you have more.
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by crislyn(f): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lilyjoe567 where have u been...you r missed o. Are u still on NL like this
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:01pm On Aug 04, 2017
Queensiju:
Whaaaaaaaooooooh. Started reading this story on www.youngicee.com at around 6.00am and had to rush here for the final episode. You are simply great. Thank you soooo much for this wonderful piece. Pls I would love to read your other stories if you have more.

Thanks. I'm glad you like it, and you can check my profile for my other story
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
crislyn:
Lilyjoe567 where have u been...you r missed o. Are u still on NL like this

I'm am o. Just laying low for now
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by crislyn(f): 9:58am On Aug 05, 2017
Lilyjoe567:

I'm am o. Just laying low for now
Ohk dear..thought you've left like some people i'm seriously missing right now...can't add u to the list o, so don't go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 24, 2017
Eniqurl:
Long time mehn!!!

As you take abandon me naa
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Gloryejims(f): 9:41am On Dec 26, 2017
This brought tears to my eyes... What a happy ending... You're the best and I love you for this story ryt now, I never expected it to end this way... Thumbs up for this... Started it yesterday and just had to continue till I finished it..
My people my people come and checkout this wonderful piece
Cbella
Pearl05
Pinkfeet
Cyber5
Wizsolzy
Ikombe
Tiffanyj
Rachaelfst
Aryember
And all other nairalanders... This is so intense and so suspense filled and interesting..
Like I kept guessing what's up till the last chapter... Keep it up and going... Thumbs up wink
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by wizsolzy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Gloryejims:
This brought tears to my eyes... What a happy ending... You're the best and I love you for this story ryt now, I never expected it to end this way... Thumbs up for this... Started it yesterday and just had to continue till I finished it..
Cbella
Pearl05
Pinkfeet
Cyber5
Wizsolzy
Ikombe
Tiffanyj
Rachaelfst
Aryember
And all other nairalanders... This is so intense and so suspense filled and interesting..
Like I kept guessing what's up till the last chapter... Keep it up and going... Thumbs up wink

ok... ah yaf come

Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by AryEmber(f): 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
I talk am! some things(including organs sef) needs reset slap or blow, that was what I gave my radio this afternoon when it started misbehaving. One slap, you should see the way it started singing happily! On a more serious note now, you are a wicked aunty Ms Lilyjoe. On top recieving a knock on my head for deeply engrossed in your lovely work and not hearing my mom calling, pesin nearly got heart attack sef but you are forgiven sha. A beautiful, wonderful, marvelous, breathtaking( which other words dey gan?) piece ma! Thank you so much Glory for calling me, you crowned my day!
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gloryejims:
Cbella
Pearl05
Pinkfeet
Cyber5
Wizsolzy
Ikombe
Tiffanyj
Rachaelfst
Aryember

Thank you, and I'm glad you enjoyed it

1 Like

Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lilyjoe567(f): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
AryEmber:
I talk am! some things(including organs sef) needs reset slap or blow, that was what I gave my radio this afternoon when it started misbehaving. One slap, you should see the way it started singing happily! On a more serious note now, you are a wicked aunty Ms Lilyjoe. On top recieving a knock on my head for deeply engrossed in your lovely work and not hearing my mom calling, pesin nearly got heart attack sef but you are forgiven sha. A beautiful, wonderful, marvelous, breathtaking( which other words dey gan?) piece ma! Thank you so much Glory for calling me, you crowned my day!

Lol @ reset slap

I'm glad you enjoyed the story
Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by Lildiamond: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
Lovely story

1 Like

Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by wizsolzy(m): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2017
champion make dem give u d belt oo kpamurege... mama u too much

1 Like

Re: CHOICES AND Chances(a Story) by nifeseun(f): 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lovely piece, I really love it and love the suspense and happy ending. You just made my night, miracles does happen. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Na Man Wey I Be: A Breaking Bad Story... / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] / <<<The Tri-Paternal Son>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.