Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,241 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa (62460 Views)

Maima Grinding Hard On A Man At A Club [PICS] / Maima Nkewa Stuns In Bikini (Photos) / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by DrMuzungu(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

I'm different from her cos shes like your mother in the Olosho department and I'm not like your mother. You dig?

Olosho talking about someone's mother, DANG... You still owe me an answer. What's your rate per hour/night? Come on...

8 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Frankaka8(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
crazyABO:
U guys should be playing loveoo. But bae ur profile bad wetin ipob do u?
ibo boys don straffff recession outta her slacked borehole and dump the reetard for a tighter ho, now resorts to spewing trash from ha gutter mouth.

5 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Targaeryian:

This ur signature sha...
Not an Igbo dude but what's ur beef with Igbo guys?

Those idiots are ritualist and drug pushers.

Ask Cliffordorji if you doubt me.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by akoredebadru(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Go anywhere u life, other girls are lining up, u don chop ur own cassava let others taste sweet banana
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
DrMuzungu:

Olosho talking about someone's mother, DANG... You still owe me an answer. What's your rate per hour/night? Come on...

Your slut mother should be the one answering that question!
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by cao(f): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
See the bittcccch saggy breast. Ice prince is a fool to date a cheap _whore like her.
Dayum! The vitriol is strong with this one, even your signature get him own wahala. Chei! Abeg, receive calmness. It is well, no dey vex too much.
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by LordVoldemort(m): 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
See the bittcccch saggy breast. Ice prince is a fool to date a cheap _whore like her.

She is a wore Buh you are a disgrace to every woman both dead and alive

Unculture asshole

7 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by chronique(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Rappers are usually tough at heart but iceprince no follow. They provided dude with evidence of the babe in same hotel her sugar daddy lodged in and pics of both on vacation but instead of dude to use his head, he was busy forming Voltron,the defender of the universe. Finally, she left him. Dude done cast big time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by blaqroy: 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
But the two oranges are looking flat
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by emyibe(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Igbo's must have chopped you and cleaned mouth wella. From the way you sound, you are a chop and go material.

4 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by DavidEsq(m): 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
....rearrange my life, make mny....hehehehe, she wreck am o! the guy is jus tryna save face, for dear of "we no teh u". If she no scatter e life, Wetin e dey rearrange na undecided
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by oluwasheun94(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

I'm different from her cos shes like your mother in the Olosho department and I'm not like your mother. You dig?
Thank god the b!+(h even knows she is not like my mother. you are more of your mother. someone once told me oloshoism runs in the blood. but i doubted her until i came across you. you dig?I know u dont understand cause of ur level of acute stupidity. if ur pops knew you wud have turned out to be dis senseless, he could have pulled out. but sorry he was an impotent fool who couldnt wait to give birth to a bith like you. you this brainless, cheap slut.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by ashjay001(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Chill abeg! Most big boobs are saggy!

Ur profile can kill somborri o!! Softly softly abeg! Too much hatred is bad for BP.
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by deebrain(m): 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

See this compound LovePeddler.

Are you finer than her? Masquerade.

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by oluwasheun94(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=CarolineOlawale post=54939631]

I'm different from her cos shes like your mother in the Olosho department and I'm not like your mother. You dig?see who is referring to another person's mom as olosho. just went through your profile(most especially your personal text). sure your mum will be very proud of you since she is a high classed olosho like you. real women respect their vagina. bastaddd

2 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by 0b10010011: 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
As Ice prince no dey blow again, bitch don swerve
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
kennygee:
Those boobs be looking depressed.
my dear the boobs is on recession

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by mario383: 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Was this Ice primce crazy. Those are the longest and slackest breasts I have seen.
He was lucky that she did not wrap his nose with those flat catapot breasts
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by cybriz82(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
dude is going broke...maima need a new iphone8..d babe dn go hustle...ice prince tell us d truth na money mata...
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by iamrosheed: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
motherfucker:
Women will fork ur life up and make you take the blame. They are expert at it.
Na true you talk brother

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Mhizbash(f): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
DollarAngel:
Girl dump a whole fresh guy with swag like you, No lady has ever dumped Wizkid, you fucckkk up
lolz And What Does Dat Mean
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I swear that girl is finer than anybody in ur lineage

Women & jealousy... Help me with picture, one chilled Orijin for you broda cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by policy12: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
..chai dey warn him about this lady but d bweast won't allow him to go.
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by TundeHashim(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Two words are inscribed on the cap the gal is putting on....that's where this thread needs be!
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

O boy see signature gringrin

Wahala dey o!

Cc: Jetleeee come see ur wife profile. Una too fit each other
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by wristbangle: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
kennygee:
Those boobs be looking depressed.

cheesy so u get bad mouth like this kehinde?
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Jetleeee: 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
wristbangle:

O boy see signature gringrin

Wahala dey o!

Cc: Jetleeee come see ur wife profile. Una too fit each other

Lol that moniker no be for here oo. That one na extremist. shocked We are not the same abeg

1 Like

Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by Damilare2025: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jerrypolo:
Sorry Ice prince she loves me more,that is why she left you.
bonboclat.....she pass ur grandad...aboki don park well .....
Re: Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa by wristbangle: 6:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jetleeee:

Lol that moniker no be for here oo. That one na extremist. shocked We are not the same abeg

The babe profile na die gringrin

IPOB members no go gree near her door

Lol baba u dey fear ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Flies His Colours In Dapper Suit (Photos) / Yemi Alade Rocks Customised Super Eagles Jersey / Davido Features In COZA Advert For '12 Days Of Glory' January Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.