Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,110 members, 7,807,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. (8915 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Op you are irrelevant...so as your comment grin
No one gives a fvck about you and your opinion! Better shove your opinion up your ass cheesy grin
You are a nobody! tongue grin
if I can get two more people tell me that I'm irrelevant I'll deactivate

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Splinz:
Never say never. smiley

As per kneeling down to propose to a woman, it means absolutely nothing, and devoid of positive effects in marital life. Kneeling down to propose to a woman only seems to serve just one purpose- deceit! Yes, it is used to satisfied women's egoistic needs, being lovers of flattery, however deceitful it may be.

In fact, it is simply a meaningless gesture to bolster women's insatiable ego!
hahahahahaha, deceit, gals are frish brained

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2017
jonaifame22:

I agree with her. You are irrelevant grin
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
wat did you trade ur sense for? Cos I'll like to know, how has refusal to kneel down mean that I'll leave all the chores for her to do ehn?
Young man u cant kneel down 4 a woman nd den u wil help do all d chores...Go n slip... Ur mates dat re kneeling down re sucessful
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 9:31am On Mar 26, 2017
lovelygurl:

I'm waiting for the next person
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Viking007(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
u have good upbringing and u're showing ur yansh in that picture purposely, If I press that your yansh for u ehn it will run inside.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by mexxmoney: 10:45am On Mar 26, 2017
Mehn!!! See as ladies dey para for here. So they are this crazy about their guys kneeling to propose to them? You can imagine how disappointed and heartbroken they will be if their man doesn't. As for me, I am not kneeling down to propose to my woman. If the love I have shown her all these years is not enough for her to say yes just because I didn't kneel then I don't think I would like to spend the rest my life with such a petty and immature little girl in a woman's body

13 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by firstking01(m): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
It pains me to see that a man after hustling all his life to earn a source of livelihood and also to make life comfortable for him and his would be family when he wants to get married, he'll start kneeling down to pop the question, honestly speakn I always wonder if they're mad or they're crazy.

I can neva kneel down for any gal,if that will make her not to marry me let her go and join her forefathers in hell, afterall, kneeling down to pop the question doesn't mean the marriage will last sef, so why the hoolabaloo and propangada.

My reasons for refusing to propose while kneeling down are stated below.

1)She's not a virgin, yes most of all these gals are faraway frm being a virgin jus like the east is far frm the west and since she's not a virgin what is the excitement all about, I'm going to stand erect on my legs and propose jus like the dick that deflowered her stood erect on that fateful day she lost her virginity forever to that idiot she called her boyfriend as at that time.

2)I'm an answer to her prayers. Yes of course I won't kneel down cos I am the answer to the prayer she has praying to God for, she equally wants to get married kneeling down only makes me feel as if I have never seen a woman in my life before she should even be the one to kneel down and answer to the proposal I made while standing, as a matter of fact she has gone through some damage before I met her to propose and those damage might not be so obvious e.g maybe her breast has fallen like lucifer due to too much smoochn frm the strong hands of all these boiz who undergo menial jobs jus keep afloat in the recession.unlike when it was standing like the twin towers of the world trade center when she was way much younger

3)Kneeling does not reduce bride price, if u like kneel down and let ur kneel peel like the back of an orange,that doesn't mean 10naira will reduce frm the bride price, especially people frm enugu who see marriage as an opportunity to hammer, one of my freinds uncle went to marry frm their and he was asked to pay for all the bathing soap the lady used frm infancy to adulthood and also to pay for all the plates she broke while leaving wth her parents,wat a shame after kneeling.

4)It's cheating, I will never kneel down when I want to propose to marry her , how many of her past boyfreinds knelt down when askn for a realtionship despite the fact that he jus want to fvck her and dump her,then me that wants to save her life frm single hood will now kneel down, I must be mad if that ever happens, no matter how fine she is. Any day I upload a thread abt my pre wedding pix and u see me kneeling pls endeavour to swear for me ehn, God bless you.

5)It's a sign of desperation and a sale of birthright, honestly speaking when u kneel u appear like u're beneath the woman, a man is supposed to be the head and stand tall while the woman she be in a humble position, cos she's not head. And she will never be , women have always craved for power and to see a man crawl before them and they seem to be getting it in this kneeling down to propose ish, I will never, I repeat myself, I will never kneel down to propose to a lady.

I rest my keypad
So, you sef fit reason like thisundecided
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Senseless as always. Don't kneel.
Who cares?
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Syjibrin(f): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=jonaifame22 post=54934953]It pains me to see that a man after hustling all his life to earn a source of livelihood and also to make life comfortable for him and his would be family when he wants to get married, he'll start kneeling down to pop the question, honestly speakn I always wonder if they're mad or they're crazy.

I can neva kneel down for any gal,if that will make her not to marry me let her go and join her forefathers in hell, afterall, kneeling down to pop the question doesn't mean the marriage will last sef, so why the hoolabaloo and propangada.

1)She's not a virgin, yes most of all these gals are faraway frm being a virgin jus like the east is far frm the west and since she's not a virgin what is the excitement all about, I'm going to stand erect on my legs and propose jus like the dick that deflowered her stood erect on that fateful day she lost her virginity forever to that idiot she called her boyfriend as at that time.

2)I'm an answer to her prayers. Yes of course I won't kneel down cos I am the answer to the prayer she has praying to God for, she equally wants to get married kneeling down only makes me feel as if I have never seen a woman in my life before she should even be the one to kneel down and answer to the proposal I made while standing, as a matter of fact she has gone through some damage before I met her to propose and those damage might not be so obvious e.g maybe her breast has fallen like lucifer due to too much smoochn frm the strong hands of all these boiz who undergo menial jobs jus keep afloat in the recession.unlike when it was standing like the twin towers of the world trade center when she was way much younger

3)Kneeling does not reduce bride price, if u like kneel down and let ur kneel peel like the back of an orange,that doesn't mean 10naira will reduce frm the bride price, especially people frm enugu who see marriage as an opportunity to hammer, one of my freinds uncle went to marry frm their and he was asked to pay for all the bathing soap the lady used frm infancy to adulthood and also to pay for all the plates she broke while leaving wth her parents,wat a shame after kneeling.

4)It's cheating, I will never kneel down when I want to propose to marry her , how many of her past boyfreinds knelt down when askn for a realtionship despite the fact that he jus want to fvck her and dump her,then me that wants to save her life frm single hood will now kneel down, I must be mad if that ever happens, no matter how fine she is. Any day I upload a thread abt my pre wedding pix and u see me kneeling pls endeavour to swear for me ehn, God bless you.

5)It's a sign of desperation and a sale of birthright, honestly speaking when u kneel u appear like u're beneath the woman, a man is supposed to be the head and stand tall while the woman she be in a humble position, cos she's not head. And she will never be , women have always craved for power and to see a man crawl before them and they seem to be getting it in this kneeling down to propose ish, I will never, I repeat myself, I will never kneel down to propose to a lady.

I rest my keypad no 5 will make lady reacting otherwise
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=Syjibrin post=54959008][/quote]ehn they should react na wats my own
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Donmoris212: 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
walahi ave been wondering who brought dat stupid act to naija ooo for me i cant kneel for any lady i never kneel for my mama finish na one lady wey don sell her puci finish i go con kneel for

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Sierusvirus(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
lovelygurl:

And I disagree with both of you cos he is so so relevant. My guy ride on, you not alone... grin

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
Donmoris212:
walahi ave been wondering who brought dat stupid act to naija ooo for me i cant kneel for any lady i never kneel for my mama finish na one lady wey don sell her puci finish i go con kneel for
lol!
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Stevengerd(m): 5:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
LadyB1195:
This speech and reasoning shows the kind of ladies you've been meeting. When you meet a woman of virtue, you'll know there's a difference between smell and scent. I am happy and proud to say that boys like you has never crossed my path and will never, because I know the kind of lady I am
Story!!!
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
It pains me to see that a man after hustling all his life to earn a source of livelihood and also to make life comfortable for him and his would be family when he wants to get married, he'll start kneeling down to pop the question, honestly speakn I always wonder if they're mad or they're crazy.

I rest my keypad

E good as you rest your keypad

Abeg go rest tongue

And let the alpha males do the needful..

If u like stay on top of zinc roof and propose to her while u dangle the ring through a thread? It's your choice..

Go rest jare tongue
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by AyamBlaze: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Finally! I've seen someone who shares the same thought as I do.
The day wey I go kneel down to propose, amadioha go join NL that day angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
jonaifame22:
u have good upbringing and u're showing ur yansh in that picture purposely, If I press that your yansh for u ehn it will run inside.

I rushed to see the yansh and was very disappointed too. It looks too inferior

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by AyamBlaze: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
LadyB1195:
This speech and reasoning shows the kind of ladies you've been meeting. When you meet a woman of virtue, you'll know there's a difference between smell and scent. I am happy and proud to say that boys like you has never crossed my path and will never, because I know the kind of lady I am
When you're done praising and advertising yourself, do let us know

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 8:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Doxie69:

I rushed to see the yansh and was very disappointed too. It looks too inferior
it looks pressed,squeezed,rumpled,demoralised, infact.... I dnt want to say anything.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jonaifame22(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
AyamBlaze:
Finally! I've seen someone who shares the same thought as I do.
The day wey I go kneel down to propose, amadioha go join NL that day angry
lol!
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 27, 2017
Gradually, the ministry is moving forward....those stupi.d fvckboys that have relegated their senses will get the message....imagine how this bitchessss all sound pained, dejected and demoralized....

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 27, 2017
Kneeling down to propose to a lady isn't mandatory. If it's not your thing, then don't do it.

But, OP, you are talking as though you are a virgin yourself. You know virginity is a two-way thing.
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by luminouz(m): 3:29am On Mar 27, 2017
LadyB1195:
Smell n scent? D difference is one reeks more than d other!
Seen ur dp....still won't kneel to propose to u....dat gesture is meaningless to me!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by SmartyPants(m): 9:11am On Mar 27, 2017
CFCman:
Kneeling down to propose to a lady isn't mandatory. If it's not your thing, then don't do it.

But, OP, you are talking as though you are a virgin yourself. You know virginity is a two-way thing.

The virginity of the man is of no import in this case...this is demand and supply, and I'm sure you know that it is demand that creates value?

So also it is up to every man to determine the value he attaches to any given woman
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Minemrys: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Chiomzibae:
Guy u re a fool.... U cant kneel 4 ur wife den u must be really foolish.... U dnt knw d meanin of a man... D kind of husband wu would leave all d chores to his wife even wen she is heavily pregant.... Nonsense it is nt even as if u a virgin... Mumu
is it cause he can't kneel for his wife that he is foolish or what? Thats his opinion. You take it or u leave it rather than sound personal while countering him. You instead lay out ur opposing view points than start an e-war.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Minemrys: 11:36am On Mar 27, 2017
ItsQuinn:
Op you are irrelevant...so as your comment grin
No one gives a fvck about you and your opinion! Better shove your opinion up your ass cheesy grin
You are a nobody! tongue grin
give 5 reasons why the OP should kneel to propose to his girl instead of attacking the guy like s0me0ne who tried to rape you.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2017
kneeling down to propose doesn't mean anything

call a woman a bitch in the morning, when you get back from work in d evening you will see a real bitch in your house (don't know if you understand)

first of all are you a virgin?if no y looking for one?

it's not compulsory to kneel down and propose
people have different perspective about life and how to do things ,it's a choice

* from the what you types it shows you have been meeting the wrong kind of people*
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 27, 2017
It shows respect, honor, and commitment
Minemrys:

give 5 reasons why the OP should kneel to propose to his girl instead of attacking the guy like s0me0ne who tried to rape you.
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by jagorinho: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2017
jonaifame22:
Next time dont put yourself in this kind of tight angle.You dont have to convince anybody about your opinion,it is your right......and by the way you are relevant and i find most of your posts amusing
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
LadyB1195:
abeg abeggi
Re: Why I Will Never Kneel Down To Propose To Any Lady. by Minemrys: 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
ItsQuinn:
It shows respect, honor, and commitment
but then again those who kneel to propose at the end of the day don't end up having lasting or blissful marriages. What then was the mark of commitment, respect and honor for? Not that am against a guy kneeling or n0t kneeling to propose, am of the opinion that there are other ways to show love and what u typed up there than being overtly dramatic abt it. And fr0m what the 0P typed thats what i got from his message. Then again, u went personal with it. Do you know the OP before or something?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex And Fasting / Teenage Romance: Is It Wrong For A 15-year Old To Have A Boyfriend? / What Kick Start A Relationship - Beauty Or Good Traits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.