Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. (1256 Views)

I Recently Got Married,i Love My Husband,but My Ex Is Better On Bed,am Confused / He Said “no Sex Bfor Marriage.” We Got Married & I Discovered What He Was Hiding / 17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by mankind9(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
I am 30yrs old Aries. I am single and really need to get married to a nice lovely lady with goals and focus. I need a Nigerian living abroad. I am a very gentle laid back guy intelligent, good sense of humor and easy going. playful sometimes and also has a very interesting sense of humor.

I am well composed and very optimistic. I will appreciate and love to meet that lady. I need a lady nothing more than 35yrs of age. PM me pls and we can have a meaningful and interesting conversation.
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin

Damn! I'm not qualified on this embarassed grin
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
You have all these qualities and you're here looking for a wife..

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by Cutehector(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Damn! I'm not qualified on this embarassed grin
are you in you late 40s grin
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by Cutehector(m): 2:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oyind18:
You have all these qualities and you're here looking for a wife..
and when he posts his pre wedding pics you will b d first person to say awww lovely
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
and when he posts his pre wedding pics you will b d first person to say awww lovely
How na?
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
are you in you late 40s grin

grin

Im in my Early 50s babe wink Besides I'm not nigerian and not to mention, the qualifications he wanted is too tight grin grin cheesy
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by Cutehector(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Im in my Early 50s babe wink Besides I'm not nigerian and not to mention, the qualifications he wanted is too tight grin grin cheesy
early 50s shocked

Hi sugar momma kiss
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by BiafranBushBoy: 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oh Shitt!!!

Not another one!!
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by Spicylate(f): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
You know Ghana, Senegal, Cameroon and their likes is abroad bah..
Meanwhile, you sure say you wan marry? Which one is Nigerian and living abroad?
Oya drop your qualifications let me see if you are worth these ladies.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by CarolineOlawale(f): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:

Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
early 50s shocked

Hi sugar momma kiss

grin grin grin

Yaaazzz baby boi? kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by Cutehector(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin grin grin

Yaaazzz baby boi? kiss
wats that ? shocked
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Cutehector:
wats that ? shocked

That's me ooo angry

U wan come to za oza room or no?

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by dtruth50: 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
wow as if u know my sister. dis are her qualities. she is nigerian livin in Niger, she has scored more dan 200 goals in 50 appearance. she focuses on d road wel wel when walking. u wil faint if u c how beautiful she is. let me stop here till u meet her urself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by EmilyNte1988(f): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
U go wait taya oh guy
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by Pillyportions(f): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lol.... Nna! Whats ur real nairaland moniker....
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by mankind9(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
I know there lots and lots of unserious people online but I am just giving this a try because I know that there is a lady out there who has good manners and well brought up like I am, emotionally stranded and looking for her mr right. I can assure you will get the best marriage can ever dream of and a very peaceful, lovely home... just PM me and we can have a chat and I will tell you all you need to know about me. All I want is a lady to build a happy home and family together. Please be honest if you are going to contact me.
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by mankind9(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
Spicylate:
You know Ghana, Senegal, Cameroon and their likes is abroad bah..
Meanwhile, you sure say you wan marry? Which one is Nigerian and living abroad?
Oya drop your qualifications let me see if you are worth these ladies.

I don't mind giving you all what you have asked for but not on this platform.
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by Julietcutie(f): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2017
no one is taking this serious.. Op don't worry u would find
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by guttentag(m): 5:21am On Apr 22, 2017
Na who go kill you, u dey find
Re: I'm Getting Old I Need To Get Married. I Need A Nigerian Lady Living Abroad. by nelsonebby(m): 6:06am On Apr 22, 2017
what kind of childish comments are these sef

(1) (Reply)

The Letter / What Did Princess Diana See In Prince Charles / Wizkid And Drake To Appear In Movie Together (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.