Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me (2437 Views)

I'm Jealous And I Don't Find Myself Special To My Boyfriend Anymore. / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Am I Being Too Jealous And Insecure? Or Is He Really Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me by Kimberlylouis(f): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Instead of looking for how to make your miserable life meaningful you are chasing those girls with tooth pick legs. And your parents with be happy they send their son to school to have some education. Not know your a just a block headed idiot!

I dey shame for you!
I seriously dislike ur typ!!! must u comment? if u dnt like d post u read comments nd move on wit ur borin life dan saying senseless trash!!! angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me by sagir1994(m): 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Instead of looking for how to make your miserable life meaningful you are chasing those girls with tooth pick legs. And your parents with be happy they send their son to school to have some education. Not know your a just a block headed idiot!

I dey shame for you!
so somebody can not date a girl he wants to marry again.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
She's still inlove with ex. And it seems she wants him back too.
Quarreling with u over what a lady said on Fbk is just a flimsy excuse to breakup. She knows u are not a flirt but she just want OUT.

A lady complimented my guy on fbk, but I didn't say anything.. Neither did I question him. Cause am his fiance and I trust he's not cheating on me.

So, the disrespecting part from her is that she's chocked up with you professing your love one side and her ex professing his too.. But deep down she wants the ex..

Well if she's yours? She will choose you.. If not? Try move on when she eventually breaks up.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me by oadewale(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
Try to improve your grammatical expression too OP..
'She has' not 'she have'
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

I dey shame for you!

Who dumped this one? you are so pained.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me by zeezeegal(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

I dey shame for you!
Biko, Hav Mercy On Him... U Hot Like Fire O
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me by abimbola74(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

I dey shame for you!
Did u try 2 read btw d lines wat he wrote?
Dnt b sentimental
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me by abimbola74(m): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kimberlylouis:
I seriously dislike ur typ!!! must u comment? if u dnt like d post u read comments nd move on wit ur borin life dan saying senseless trash!!! angry
Pls let her knw ooo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me by CarolineOlawale(f): 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2017
Kimberlylouis:

What's wrong with this one? Shiooor!

Carry your cheap Mary kay face commot for my front, abegi!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Jealous And Doesnt Trust Me by CarolineOlawale(f): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2017
Andrella51:

bitch I don't think in your own stupid and miserable life a guy has never loved you the way op loves his woman, that's why the post pain you wella. your probably one of those girls guys use as their side chicks and dump them for real women.

now back to the main topic, OP women are really sensitive, those pictures might have hurt her more than you think.
call her and try to sort things out with her, she is your fiancée she accepted your proposal for a reason. her stunts with her ex might be as a result of her vulnerability.
tell her to cut ties with him, if she loves you she will do so.
Good luck
are you sure you brain is still functioning?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple’s Naked Selfie Goes Viral – For The BEST Reason(photos) / Playboy, 63, Who Slept With 6,000 Women Dies Having Sex With 23-year-old Tourist / Before You Spend On Any Girl Or Your Friends Remember This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.