Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:35 PM

Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos (47866 Views)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 3:41am On Mar 26, 2017
buffalowings:

the conflict was strictly an ethnic strife
nothing religious about it
This is hypocrisy. Look it up in books of history. It was ethnic and religious . But had more to do with religion. It was a modern crusade . Army of Jesus" and they believed their mission was to destroy God's enemies.

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 3:49am On Mar 26, 2017
hardballripplez:

This is hypocrisy. I quoted bible verses where God instructed his messengers to kill women and infants. The example of the amalikites. God asked that a whole generation should be wiped out by his choosen people as you people claimed . It is also recorded in mathew that Jesus asked his disciples to bring his enemies who do not want him to reign over them and shed their blood while he looks. Jesus was also quoted in the bible to have said that he has not come to bring peace into the world . But he was sent to create enmity, chaos and war by making a father and his son enemies. Take a moment to read the bible verses that I have listed and I hope you start by killing those closest to you first.
Don't misinform. The Quran had similarity with the Old Testament to the extent that it even acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ. But Crusaders were not Israelites but Infidels like Roman,Greeks, Babylonians converts etc when they formed ancient Greece and other regions and this happened when they saw the knowledge in the Bible and understood it literarily before God opened their eyes and confused their language unity. Apart the torment from Moses to the Egyptians in which the Egyptians acknowledge the God of Israel, do you not know how Persians , Assyrians,Babylonians destroyed Israel and carried the princes, prophets , lettered,noble and scribes into captivity ? It's obvious you don't know the Bible because there are even places where the Israelites killed themselves. So, stop this your non studious attitude of Bible. You came online and type what you have no deep knowledge on. Where in the Old Testament is it written that the children of Israel want other nations to convert to their religion? Have you not seen the place in the same Old Testament where oath was taken between Children of Israel and the Woman who allowed Joshua and Caleb to rest in her house and spy the city of Jericho? Have you not read when God rejected Saul when he took all the spoil in the land God told him not take anything but to destroy all? Have you not read what God did to Sodom and Gomorrah? Apart from the land of Canaan God had promised and given to Abram which his children later inherited after destruction of the inhabitants whom were seen by God and using too much of human sacrifices. How many wars did Israelites launched with their own beliefs of overpowering their enemies? Do you know the Israelites are the most battered Race in the ancient times before Christ was born ?, Jesus didn't refer to physical sword but exactly the thing you and I are doing. Precisely, to acknowledge him as almighty God as some of us know him to be while others don't agree with such belief. Have you forgotten that Peter cut off the ear of someone when Jesus was about to be arrested? Didn't Jesus Christ restore the ear back? Do you know that the Israelites were the most killed single Race after the ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven? There are available books you do research on to understand these things.....
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 4:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Olu317:
Don't misinform. The Quran had similarity with the Old Testament to the extent that it even acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ. But Crusaders were not Israelites but Infidels like Roman,Greeks, Babylonians converts etc when they formed ancient Greece and other regions and this happened when they saw the knowledge in the Bible and understood it literarily before God opened their and confused their language unity. It's obvious you don't know the Bible because there are even places where the Israelites killed themselves. So, stop this your non studious attitude of Bible. You came online and type what you have no knowledge on. Where in the Old Testament is it written that the children of Israel want other nations to convert to their religion? Have you not seen the place in the same Old Testament where oath was taken between Children of Israel and the Woman who allowed Joshua and Caleb to rest in her house and spy the city of Jericho? Have you not read when God rejected Saul when he took all the spoil in the land God told him not take anything but to destroy all? Have you not read what God did to Sodom and Gomorrah? Apart from the land of Canaan God had promised and given to Abram which his children later inherited after destruction of the inhabitants whom were seen by God and using too much of human sacrifices. How many wars did Israelites launched with their own beliefs of overpowering their enemies? Do you know the Israelites are the most battered Race in the ancient times before Christ was born ?, Jesus didn't refer to physical sword but exactly the thing you and I are doing. Precisely, to acknowledge him as almighty God as some of us know him to be while others don't agree with such belief. Have you forgotten that Peter cut off the ear of someone when Jesus was about to be arrested? Didn't Jesus Christ restore the ear back? Do you know that the Israelites were the most killed single Race after the ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven? There are available books you do research on to understand these things.....

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 4:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Olu317:
Don't misinform. The Quran had similarity with the Old Testament to the extent that it even acknowledge the coming of Jesus Christ. But Crusaders were not Israelites but Infidels like Roman,Greeks, Babylonians converts etc when they formed ancient Greece and other regions and this happened when they saw the knowledge in the Bible and understood it literarily before God opened their and confused their language unity. It's obvious you don't know the Bible because there are even places where the Israelites killed themselves. So, stop this your non studious attitude of Bible. You came online and type what you have no knowledge on. Where in the Old Testament is it written that the children of Israel want other nations to convert to their religion? Have you not seen the place in the same Old Testament where oath was taken between Children of Israel and the Woman who allowed Joshua and Caleb to rest in her house and spy the city of Jericho? Have you not read when God rejected Saul when he took all the spoil in the land God told him not take anything but to destroy all? Have you not read what God did to Sodom and Gomorrah? Apart from the land of Canaan God had promised and given to Abram which his children later inherited after destruction of the inhabitants whom were seen by God and using too much of human sacrifices. How many wars did Israelites launched with their own beliefs of overpowering their enemies? Do you know the Israelites are the most battered Race in the ancient times before Christ was born ?, Jesus didn't refer to physical sword but exactly the thing you and I are doing. Precisely, to acknowledge him as almighty God as some of us know him to be while others don't agree with such belief. Have you forgotten that Peter cut off the ear of someone when Jesus was about to be arrested? Didn't Jesus Christ restore the ear back? Do you know that the Israelites were the most killed single Race after the ascension of Jesus Christ to heaven? There are available books you do research on to understand these things.....

This doesnt even address the issues I rasied. Yes Islam acknowledged the coming of christ. Christ was a messenger like any other messenger. He was a worshipper of God who doesn't sing, nor dance to musical instruments as a form of worship, Instead he worshipped by putting his face on the ground.

The issue I raised was why did God in the Bible, and why did Christ himself preach and teach violence? and again, I will put forth some bible verses for you to contemplate. And yes, the Bible says kill infidels. why? beacuse they don't believe in the God that you worship.

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Kill you family members:
Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

jesus asking for people to be killed. innocent people at that
New International Version
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

Jesus talks about his real mission on earth.

These are just few for you to digest. I shall post more soon. In sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 4:13am On Mar 26, 2017
hardballripplez:

This is hypocrisy. Look it up in books of history. It was ethnic and religious . But had more to do with religion. It was a modern crusade . Army of Jesus" and they believed their mission was to destroy God's enemies.
Nazis/Adolph Hitler war killed about 6,000,000 single ethnic jews and about 18-20 million Russians which Jews were also among. What are you trying to achieve? This children of Africa who can't see the truth but wallow in hatred and keep crying for recognition because much is needed to be done. Kindly plead with your African Americans who are indigenous with over 40,000,000 to come and invest in Africa and built because they claim it as their Home. As this will reduce less killing because of their expected exposure to moderate and modern knowledge in the western world. Are they willing to come back to Africa and live permanently?.. Tutsi and Hutsi was a child's play. Go and study to get more facts.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 4:27am On Mar 26, 2017
hardballripplez:

This doesnt even address the issues I rasied. Yes Islam acknowledged the coming of christ. Christ was a messenger like any other messenger. He was a worshipper of God who doesn't sing, nor dance to musical instruments as a form of worship, Instead he worshipped by putting his face on the ground.

The issue I raised was why did God in the Bible, and why did Christ himself preach and teach violence? and again, I will put forth some bible verses for you to contemplate. And yes, the Bible says kill infidels. why? beacuse they don't believe in the God that you worship.

Deuteronomy 17

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

Kill you family members:
Or Deuteronomy 13:

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods.

jesus asking for people to be killed. innocent people at that
New International Version
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.'"

Jesus talks about his real mission on earth.

These are just few for you to digest. I shall post more soon. In sha Allah

My friend, it is obvious you are looking for Christ to come into your life and it is a good thing to seek out his personality. However, you still need to study because you behave exactly like the Israelites too when Jesus Christ told them that he (Jesus) and God are one. They pick up stone to kill him. And they later killed Jesus through hanging on the cross but my King Jesus rose up. Then leave your fake crusaders alone because what you are trying to insinuate isn't correct. All the disciples of Jesus were killed in a gruesome way. And all the Old Testament, didn't it affect the children of Israel when he gave them the ten commandments? Didn't Israelites lived in Egypt? Whom do you think God was referring ? My friend go and find Jesus because he is near you and your heart will be at peace.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by weedtheweeds: 4:56am On Mar 26, 2017
I do not believe in tithing and pastors for the record. Christianity began after the death of Jesus. Jesus asked Christians to follow his footsteps not the Mosaic law. The Mosaic law was there even before Islam. The Quran also quotes the killing of the infidels as the Bible. The same messages conveyed in the old testament is also present in the Bible, so what is your point? You Believe in Musa (Moses) LOL. That is the same history that is recorded in the Bible. The Quran teaches of Ibrahim (Abraham). In fact the problem with the Quran began after Jesus. Jesus' life was also entered in the Quran. The Quran contains more record of Jesus than of Moh'm. The Quran says Jesus is coming back while Moh'm will rot away forever. Doesn't that ring a bell in your head? If Moh'm was more favored than Jesus, why would Jesus be returning and not Moh'm? the Quran says Jesus was raised up, while Moh'm wasn't. Isn't that a good clue about who to follow? Going back to the old testament as evidence against the Christians doesn't erase it from the Quran. It is also in your unholy book. Quran claims angels Jibril (Gabriel) wrote the Quran, but the Bible contains more factual and more reasonable proofs of the prophetic words that we have seen today. So, if the angel wrote that, why aren't we seeing more evidence of prophecy apart from the moon was split in 2. Can you quote the Quran that emphasizes on the miracles that Moh'm performed? Moh'm killed thousands and forcefully converted them to Muslims. He knows that preaching the Quran can never make converts. Muslims claim their religion is the fastest growing, but they failed to stress that 1 Muslim man marries multiple wives and bears countless terrorists. Few Muslims can truly answer questions about their doctrines without violence erupting. They get stuck in between and get violent. Can you tell me, who is Jesus? Why do Muslims believe Allah raised him to heaven and not Moh'm? Why do Muslims believe Jesus will return and not Moh'm? Is Jesus greater than Moh'm? Comparing Moh'm prophecy and that of Jesus, which is more authentic? If Allah asked you to kill infidels, why is there a need for the judgment day? Why is Islam forcefully spread? Why is the Islamic nations in turmoil within if the Quran is practical? Why is there so much secrecy in the Islamic societies?If you are tired of being labelled a terrorist what has been your contribution to fight terrorism in your religion? Who truly promotes or educates the extremists if not the Quran? Child abuse in Islam, does it not cause you shame and disdain?
hardballripplez:
. If you say Christianity doesn't encourage killings . Does it mean that you don't follow the bible. Although there was nothing like bible during the time of Jesus. Just as there was no Christianity..the bible emphatically say that you must kill..God has asked for blood. Why don't you take some moment to peruse the bible verses that I quoted? And defend each of these verses that calls to killings of infants and the rape of innocent women. Just them out coz your pastor is only after you tithe and he's less interested in telling you that the bible is a book of violence coz that might make you abandon Christianity and hence , he losses his tithe money
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by weedtheweeds: 5:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Are you excluding those quoted verses in the Quran? I've lived with core Muslims in Saudi Arabia for 2 years while I worked there back in the early 2000's. I am not just a hearsay. I have seen the secrets of Islam. The hate for Israel and the western world. Have you ever wondered why you are not called Arabs? have you seen how women dress in Saudi Arabia and the middle east? Have you gone through the record to find out why the western world is the target of terrorists? Have you ever wondered why the Muslim leaders are undisturbed about the killing of Christians? Have you ever wondered who could be the sponsors of the Boko Haram? Listen, wolves play among sheep and act very insidious, only wise sheep will tell by their moves.
I am not the type you convince with petty reasoning, I have had a sit down with your Imams and many Muslims. The truth is that you are not even considered a good Muslim before these people. Why do you think Muslims want to carve out their own communities wherever they go? In France, they live in clustered communities/colonies. The British government is also fighting to disintegrate their communities.
I am sure you read the news, Muslims have tarnished their names and they are only acting on the instructions of the Moh'm. In Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Saudi etc, Christians are slaughtered like earthworms. The only time a black Muslim realizes that you are his brother is when he has faced racial profiling from other races even in the Islamic communities. My dear, look for God before it is too late
FILEBE:

This verse from Surah Taubah is very often quoted by critics of Islam, to show that Islam promotes violence, bloodshed and brutality:

“Kill the mushriqeen (pagans, polytheists, kuffar) where ever you find them.” [Al-Qur’an 9:5]

1. Context of verse is during battlefield

Critics of Islam actually quote this verse out of context. In order to understand the context, we need to read from verse 1 of this surah. It says that there was a peace treaty between the Muslims and the Mushriks (pagans) of Makkah. This treaty was violated by the Mushriks of Makkah. A period of four months was given to the Mushriks of Makkah to make amends. Otherwise war would be declared against them. Verse 5 of Surah Taubah says:

“But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” [Al-Qur’an 9:5]

This verse is quoted during a battle.

2. Example of war between America and Vietnam

We know that America was once at war with Vietnam. Suppose the President of America or the General of the American Army told the American soldiers during the war: “Wherever you find the Vietnamese, kill them”. Today if I say that the American President said, “Wherever you find the Vietnamese, kill them” without giving the context, I will make him sound like a butcher. But if I quote him in context, that he said it during a war, it will sound very logical, as he was trying to boost the morale of the American soldiers during the war.

3. Verse 9:5 quoted to boost morale of Muslims during battle

Similarly in Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 5 the Qur’an says, “Kill the Mushriks wherever you find them”, during a battle to boost the morale of the Muslim soldiers. What the Qur’an is telling Muslim soldiers is, don’t be afraid during battle; wherever you find the enemies kill them.

4. Critics jump from verse 5 to verse 7

Arun Shourie is one of the staunchest critics of Islam in India. He quotes the same verse, Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 5 in his book ‘The World of Fatawas’, on page 572. After quoting verse 5 he jumps to verse 7 of Surah Taubah. Any sensible person will realize that he has skipped verse 6.

5. Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 6 gives the answer

Surah Taubah chapter 9 verse 6 gives the answer to the allegation that Islam promotes violence, brutality and bloodshed. It says:

“If one amongst the pagans ask thee for asylum, grant it to him, so that he may hear the word of Allah; and then escort him to where he can be secure that is because they are men without knowledge.” [Al-Qur’an 9:6]

The Qur’an not only says that a Mushrik seeking asylum during the battle should be granted refuge, but also that he should be escorted to a secure place. In the present international scenario, even a kind, peace-loving army General, during a battle, may let the enemy soldiers go free, if they want peace. But which army General will ever tell his soldiers, that if the enemy soldiers want peace during a battle, don’t just let them go free, but also escort them to a place of security?

This is exactly what Allah (swt) says in the Glorious Qur’an to promote peace in the world.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by oruma19: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Let the man go and clear his name int he court. All these weak stunts are so cheap for a grown man like that. Adultery is not a good case before God. Ashewo men can't continue fooling us.
lolz..that is not to say we should allow outsiders kill him sha. He will defend himself and the truth shall be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by baby124: 6:29am On Mar 26, 2017
He looks like he will rather be in the bed with Okeke and Otobo than to be playing this fake love game. You can fake postures but not facial expressions. He looks distracted and obviously posing for the camera.

Hi wife also needs to upgrade herself. Has she seen Okeke's dressing? Okeke is using the church money for better looking clothes and shoes. Not this awkward raincoat she wore to play in the garden. It's obvious Alfa Sule does not spend as much church tithes on his wife as ms Okeke, because this dress style was popular about 5yrs ago.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by egodswill(m): 6:31am On Mar 26, 2017
So.... After the whole scandal and accusations, the following still holds:

1. Suleiman still lives with his wife, and happily so, possibly happier than before..

2. Suleiman still retains his global followership -- no proof his membership or influence diminished..

3. The Christian community leadership has not in anyway excommunicated Suleiman...

But.... It appears (from her dressing during interviews and comments) that lady has officially entered a book of record as an international stripper and prostitute ...

Lesson: the world isn't ready to listen to you and won't give a hoot about what you say, if you yourself isn't credible enough to be believed...
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by egodswill(m): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2017
baby124:
He looks like he will rather be in the bed with Okeke and Otobo than to be playing this fake love game. You can fake postures but not facial expressions. He looks distracted and obviously posing for the camera.

Hi wife also needs to upgrade herself. Has she seen Okeke's dressing? Okeke is using the church money for better looking clothes and shoes. Not this awkward raincoat she wore to play in the garden. It's obvious Alfa Sule does not spend as much church tithes on his wife as ms Okeke, because this dress style was popular about 5yrs ago.

Abeg, him wife fine... Better and more decently clothed... See her sweet face... See her fine set...

The last time I checked, Okeke was more naked than clothed... Wearing only bra in her last video...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by baby124: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2017
egodswill:
So.... After the whole scandal and accusations, the following still holds:

1. Suleiman still lives with his wife, and happily so, possibly happier than before..

2. Suleiman still retains his global followership -- no proof his membership or influence diminished..

3. The Christian community leadership has not in anyway excommunicated Suleiman...

But.... It appears (from her dressing during interviews and comments) that lady has officially entered a book of record as an international stripper and prostitute ...

Lesson: the world isn't ready to listen to you and won't give a hoot about what you say, if you yourself isn't credible enough to be believed...
So in your mind you are stainless? Where is the proof that Otobo is a prostitute and a Stripper? But she Otobo, showed proof of a pastor on whatsapp call with her naked and he has his shirt off. That was not and cannot be photoshop. That alone showed your pastor was lying. For saying this, one day you will be harmed by someone who is wealthy and when you cry out for help, people will say untrue things about you to discredit you. You must also take and accept then the words you have written today. No one will fight for you on the day of your humiliation. Say amen to it if you have never sinned.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by baby124: 6:38am On Mar 26, 2017
egodswill:

Abeg, him wife fine... Better and more decently clothed... See her sweet face... See her fine set...

The last time I checked, Okeke was more naked than clothed... Wearing only bra in her last video...
I did not talk about their looks but since you want to go there, a lot of men might argue differently. Let me ask you, if you are playing in the garden on a random day with your wife. Will your wife wear such a coat? That coat is for cold weather o. She's better off wearing Ankara for this Season film.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by weedtheweeds: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2017
I stand for truth. Even if you have to die for it. Saying I sinned and asking for forgiveness and understanding proves our imperfection and no Christian will hold you guilty cos we have all sinned. My case is the lopsidedness of our biased judgment. Granted, every of my acquaintances would have kill Stephanie Otobo. I had to come to her defense, though I do not in any way endorse what she did. I have spoken out for him and againt=st him when I sense lopsidedness in some comments. If you read my posts lately I have tried to expose the hypocrisy of Islam. They have been attacking me back and forth, but I'm cool with it. For those of them reading my post
Koran 2:191 "Slay the unbelievers whenever you find them."
Koran 3:28 "Muslims must not take the infidels as friends."
Koran 3:85 "Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable."
Koran 5:33 "Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam".
Koran 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those that believe in scriptures other than the Koran."
Koran 8:60 "Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels."
Koran 8:65 "The unbelievers are stupid; urge all muslims to fight them."
Koran 9:5 "When opportunity arises kill the infidels wherever you find them."
Koran 9:30 "The Jews and Christians are perverts, fight them."
Koran 9:123 "Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood."
Koran 22:19 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies".
Koran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.

This is why the president doesn't care about the carnage committed by the Boko haram and the Fulani herdsmen. The Imams sponsor these terrorist groups and they get their support from the politicians.
oruma19:
lolz..that is not to say we should allow outsiders kill him sha. He will defend himself and the truth shall be revealed.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by xrenzy(m): 7:54am On Mar 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:
cheap thrills!! Childish antics. Ashawo must do everything to clean hin yarsh. Is this how it used to be? We know fake when we see it. All these fake flash and glitz will end. When you have a case you trash it out and move on. The wife is only saving her pot of honey. No be so Chris Oyakhilome wife do for many years till the thing tire am? every movie production has an ending and the casts will return to their normal lives.
Look how this old man sidon for small pikin jangilova and one agbaya day push am all for this stunt. Otobo you try o. You don turn old man to odoryor in front of camera. The hairstyle sef confirm baba Sule as an olosho old timer
The cameraman is the winner in this situation. The man has made money from this scandal.

Koran 8:12 "Terrorize and behead those that believe in scriptures other than the Koran."
Koran 22:19 "Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water, melt their skin and bellies".
Koran 47:4 "Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them.

This one is for the muslims thinking they are free or exonerated in this scandals. The above proves why Imams and the Muslim leaders are adamant to the carnage and massacres by the Boko Haram and the Fulani herdsmen.
Have you ever wondered why the President never visits all the places where attacks are carried out to sympathise with the families of the victims?
have you ever wondered why the northerners seem unworried about the bokos and the fulani herdsmen?

na yoruba muslims i sorry for pass cos the northerners no no the difference between nyamiri and yoloba.
just as the Arabs dont care about the northern muslims
IsLam hater wow the hatred you have for islam is like an acid which is eating you alive oga wen it comes to sex scandal no one is pure I fit challenge my Alfa for in front unlike u wey dey slave for all ur pastors wey make u hate islam ur pastor dey carry ur sweat buy private jet u no fit chanllenge am con here con dey cote rubbish wey no dey inside Holy Quran even Jesus sef hate u na ur type no make naija progress I SALUTE YOUR HATRED oooooo

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by weedtheweeds: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2017
i catch your salute oh. how market?
xrenzy:
IsLam hater wow the hatred you have for islam is like an acid which is eating you alive oga wen it comes to sex scandal no one is pure I fit challenge my Alfa for in front unlike u wey dey slave for all ur pastors wey make u hate islam ur pastor dey carry ur sweat buy private jet u no fit chanllenge am con here con dey cote rubbish wey no dey inside Holy Quran even Jesus sef hate u na ur type no make naija progress I SALUTE YOUR HATRED oooooo
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by weedtheweeds: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2017
are you one of the herdmen or the extremists?
xrenzy:
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I stand for truth. Even if you have to die for it. Saying I sinned and asking for forgiveness and understanding proves our imperfection and no Christian will hold you guilty cos we have all sinned. My case is the lopsidedness of our biased judgment. Granted, every of my acquaintances would have kill Stephanie Otobo. I had to come to her defense, though I do not in any way endorse what she did. I have spoken out for him and againt=st him when I sense lopsidedness in some comments. If you read my posts lately I have tried to expose the hypocrisy of Islam. They have been attacking me back and forth, but I'm cool with it. For those of them reading my post

This is why the president doesn't care about the carnage committed by the Boko haram and the Fulani herdsmen. The Imams sponsor these terrorist groups and they get their support from the politicians.
This is indeed an eye opener. It definitely show the depths in which some people want to forcefully dominate the world.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by FILEBE(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Are you excluding those quoted verses in the Quran? I've lived with core Muslims in Saudi Arabia for 2 years while I worked there back in the early 2000's. I am not just a hearsay. I have seen the secrets of Islam. The hate for Israel and the western world. Have you ever wondered why you are not called Arabs? have you seen how women dress in Saudi Arabia and the middle east? Have you gone through the record to find out why the western world is the target of terrorists? Have you ever wondered why the Muslim leaders are undisturbed about the killing of Christians? Have you ever wondered who could be the sponsors of the Boko Haram? Listen, wolves play among sheep and act very insidious, only wise sheep will tell by their moves.
I am not the type you convince with petty reasoning, I have had a sit down with your Imams and many Muslims. The truth is that you are not even considered a good Muslim before these people. Why do you think Muslims want to carve out their own communities wherever they go? In France, they live in clustered communities/colonies. The British government is also fighting to disintegrate their communities.
I am sure you read the news, Muslims have tarnished their names and they are only acting on the instructions of the Moh'm. In Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Saudi etc, Christians are slaughtered like earthworms. The only time a black Muslim realizes that you are his brother is when he has faced racial profiling from other races even in the Islamic communities. My dear, look for God before it is too late

I don't know where you have lived but I know what I have known. Islam has its fair share of people trying to stain it with "fanatism". so does Christianity. if you seek for peace... you shall find. If you seek for hatred... you shall find. The question now is
What are you seeking for? what did you sought for?

all the verses mentioned above was qouted out of context. You don't just single out a verse without knowing how it started and how it ended.

The truth is that seekers of peace will always seek peace and the seekers of hatred will seek hatred. But truth doesn't change.

what did you seek and what are you seeking?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by FILEBE(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Olu317:
This is indeed an eye opener. It definitely show the depths in which some people want to forcefully dominate the world.
The verse in question is one which commands the Muslims to "Kill the infidels wherever they can find them." Just viewed by itself, it seems like an utterly unacceptable invitation to murder the opposition.

However, when viewed in context with the verse before and after this verse- you will grasp the whole picture immediately. When viewed in context to when this verse was revealed you will grasp an even better picture. And when you have read the correct and valid interpretation of all major scholars of this verse- then I'm certain all doubt will be erased.

The verse in question is one that was revealed during a war scenario. There was a pact that the Muslims had made with the non-Muslims at that time and that pact was violated. This had led to war. Like you know, during those days- war tended to be more honorable and was fought in battlefields, not cities and towns where women and children lived. This verse is akin to an army general commanding his soldiers to "Kill the Enemy" or "Fire on sight". It is a battle cry, not a general direction to kill any non-Muslim or person who disagrees with you at anytime. It is war specific.

As far as the general killing of people is concerned- the Quran clearly states in 5:22 "Whoever kills a soul unless it be for murder or sowing discord in the land it is as though he has killed the whole of humanity" and "whoever saves a person is as though he has saved all of humanity." So killing innocent people is completely out of the question.

In war however, if the Indian Army is fighting terrorists for example, it's obvious the army general of India will command the terrorists be killed in combat. Just like Krishna asks Arjuna to kill the oppressors during war. Did Krishna want to promote death and destruction? No. Did Arjuna enjoy murdering his cousins? No. But in war idealism is not an option.

If you read the next verse 2:192 and 2:193 it says that the moment the enemies cease fighting- you have to stop the attack immediately. A lot of armies at the time did not believe in letting the enemy survive at all, irrespective of surrender.

In other verses in the Quran, it is mentioned that if anyone surrenders in a war, it is the duty of the Muslim to literally escort the enemy to safety- and this safety is from the other Muslims as well who might continue to be hostile towards the surrendered enemy. This condition of escorting a person to safety during war is irrespective of religion- and almost borders on impractical. Imagine fighting a war with thousands and one person from the opposition surrenders and you have to leave your own war, and ensure the enemy is safe from his and your people as well.

There are also numerous authentic sayings of the companions of the Prophet giving war instructions during those times. This is excerpt from one of them  - “I give you ten commandments: don’t kill a woman or a child or an old person, and don’t cut trees or ruin dwellings or slay a sheep but for food. Dont burn palm trees or drown them. And don’t be spiteful or unjust.”

In case you missed it, it actually asks the Muslims to not even cut down trees? Thats again bordering on ridiculous, even by modern standards of warfare. Who gives a damn about trees when your life is in danger during war?

People single out these verses without reading further. Seek the truth yourself, let God guide you only and ask questions to verify things. That's why we have brains and conscience. Try it. whatever you find is the truth.
If u enter a relationship to catch ur spouse cheating, u are likely to catch her cheating but if u observe and remain unbiased, u will see the truth(cheating or not)
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by FILEBE(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2017
buffalowings:

I love how you guys are so fixated on America
America is A Secular country

anyway, you guys ought to be orgasming over Saudi Arabia.
The country of the place of birth of Mohammed is a Great Ally of US who you supposedly refer to as the Satan

isn't that weird?

you find what you seek. peace or war. You don't just believe what the media throws at you. America was used as an example there... now replace America with Nigeria in the context.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I do not believe in tithing and pastors for the record. Christianity began after the death of Jesus. Jesus asked Christians to follow his footsteps not the Mosaic law. The Mosaic law was there even before Islam. The Quran also quotes the killing of the infidels as the Bible. The same messages conveyed in the old testament is also present in the Bible, so what is your point? You Believe in Musa (Moses) LOL. That is the same history that is recorded in the Bible. The Quran teaches of Ibrahim (Abraham). In fact the problem with the Quran began after Jesus. Jesus' life was also entered in the Quran. The Quran contains more record of Jesus than of Moh'm. The Quran says Jesus is coming back while Moh'm will rot away forever. Doesn't that ring a bell in your head? If Moh'm was more favored than Jesus, why would Jesus be returning and not Moh'm? the Quran says Jesus was raised up, while Moh'm wasn't. Isn't that a good clue about who to follow? Going back to the old testament as evidence against the Christians doesn't erase it from the Quran. It is also in your unholy book. Quran claims angels Jibril (Gabriel) wrote the Quran, but the Bible contains more factual and more reasonable proofs of the prophetic words that we have seen today. So, if the angel wrote that, why aren't we seeing more evidence of prophecy apart from the moon was split in 2. Can you quote the Quran that emphasizes on the miracles that Moh'm performed? Moh'm killed thousands and forcefully converted them to Muslims. He knows that preaching the Quran can never make converts. Muslims claim their religion is the fastest growing, but they failed to stress that 1 Muslim man marries multiple wives and bears countless terrorists. Few Muslims can truly answer questions about their doctrines without violence erupting. They get stuck in between and get violent. Can you tell me, who is Jesus? Why do Muslims believe Allah raised him to heaven and not Moh'm? Why do Muslims believe Jesus will return and not Moh'm? Is Jesus greater than Moh'm? Comparing Moh'm prophecy and that of Jesus, which is more authentic? If Allah asked you to kill infidels, why is there a need for the judgment day? Why is Islam forcefully spread? Why is the Islamic nations in turmoil within if the Quran is practical? Why is there so much secrecy in the Islamic societies?If you are tired of being labelled a terrorist what has been your contribution to fight terrorism in your religion? Who truly promotes or educates the extremists if not the Quran? Child abuse in Islam, does it not cause you shame and disdain?

It is so pathetic if this is what the sunday school taught you. there is no iota of truth in all the gibberish you wrote up here. so let me enlighten you so that you can enlighten your sunday school teacher who is indoctrinating you with all these fake and made up history. I presume he knows you are the kind of person who finds it difficult to verify information, hence, the ease to fill your head with shit and bullcrap about Islam.
first of all, Islam teaches us to say good about the messenger of God Isa(Jesus). may peace be upon him.
as a rebuttal: Jesus is coming back. why? he did not complete his task. when he comes he will descend in Syria. he will destroy the cross, and absolve himself of the lies the Christians told him. he will come back as a follower of the messenger Muhammad. SO WHO IS GREATER? THE FOLLOWER? if you say the follower is greater then this is laughable. Jesus will pray behind an Imam and He will pray with Muslims. He won't be somewhere dancing and singing like someone who is high on weed or some kind of substance. This is very clear and if you worship Jesus because he is coming back, then you could worship the devil who also will not die till the end of time. I hope this is clear to you now.
The Quran mentions Jesus more than the pROPHET Muhammad. the Quran was never written by angel Jibril as you claimed. it is the word of Allah sent through angel Jibril. The Quran mentions Musa more than any other. more than He mentions the Prophet Muhammad and Jesus. the Quran is the word of Allah. how does name mentioning means you have to worship jesus? Read what the Quran said about Jesus first, must you always take what the Sunday school teacher said without necessarily verifying if it's the truth?. Now that you know that the Quran mentions Moses more than Jesus, are you going to start worshipping Moses as I presume? This shows that you are gullible. I don't see any sense in name mentioning. Allah mentions Jesus with his mother, Maryam. tHERE IS a connection here to explain to people like you that Jesus is the son of Mary and he's and never was the son of God. Jesus is mentioned in relation to his mother, not as a sign of superiority. He is not superior, beacsue when he comes back to earth, he will be a follower of prophet muhammad, He will follow the injunctions as laid down by our Prophet. I hope this answers your question about why he was mentioned 25 times.
you claim Islam was forcefully spread? Provide evidences dude.
The bible you follow is an innovation ascribed to Jesus. Paul is the founder and owner of christianity, not christ. 90 percent of what is written in that book was not taught by Jesus.
This book you say you follow is infamously referred to as the book of pornography. This is not only due to the cheesy pickup lines you could see written in it, but also many of the songs you guys ascribed to Solomon wherein pornography, incest, adultery are celebrated.
Jesus calls for blood and killings in Matthew. How do you defend this statement? Jesus didn't ask you to follow him, never did he say so. He was a Jew sent solely to the Jews, and what business do you have with that? and likewise HE was sent for a specific period and to a specific group of people.
The Old testament and many verses of the new testament are filled with verses of violence and pornography. The reason why you won't find as many calls to killings in the new testament as it is in the old one is because Paul figured out that the sensible way he could promote his brand new religion was to allude to some sort of peace. He knew that would attract people like you. People who don't really care about the truth. Paul promised that if you believe in his book(bible) , in his religion(christianity) and if you believe that your gOD WAS KILLED AND CRUCIFIED BY MERE MORTALS(WHEREAS GOD IS ETERNAL AND NEVER DIES) THAT HE WOULD LEAD YOU TO HEAVEN. DUDE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. PAUL'S RELIGION WILL ONLY LEAD YOU TO HELL. AS A You ARE A FOLLOWER OF PAUL, I WOULD URGE YOU TO DROP SENTIMENTS AND SINCERELY SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. BRITAIN, AMERICA, GERMANY AND OTHER COUNTRIES THAT IMPORTED PAUL'S RELIGION TO YOU AND YOU ILK HAVE STARTED TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH. A RECENT PUBLICATION BY BBC NEWS ADJUDGED Islam as the fastest growing religion, and by 2050, Islam will be at the verge of dominating Europe. eUROPE AND tHE aMERICAS WILL BE MUSLIM MAJORITY VERY SOON, EVEN WITH ALL YOUR PROPAGANDA, MILLIONS ARE COMING TO ISLAM YEARLY.
Allah says in the Quran: It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it).

and lastly, I urge you not to kill your family members nor your neighbours. Because Paul and other unknown authors of the bible asked you to do so, doesn't mean it is the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Olu317:
My friend, it is obvious you are looking for Christ to come into your life and it is a good thing to seek out his personality. However, you still need to study because you behave exactly like the Israelites too when Jesus Christ told them that he (Jesus) and God are one. They pick up stone to kill him. And they later killed Jesus through hanging on the cross but my King Jesus rose up. Then leave your fake crusaders alone because what you are trying to insinuate isn't correct. All the disciples of Jesus were killed in a gruesome way. And all the Old Testament, didn't it affect the children of Israel when he gave them the ten commandments? Didn't Israelites lived in Egypt? Whom do you think God was referring ? My friend go and find Jesus because he is near you and your heart will be at peace.
Dude I follow Jesus. As Muslims, we believe in His miraculous birth, in the miracles that God did through him. But Jesus was just an ordinary man. nothing special about him. Muslims are the real followers of JESUS,WE FOLLOW HIS TEACHINGS. Dude, May God guide you to the truth if you truly you seek it. JeSUS DOESN'T HAVE ANY CONNECTION WITH CHRISTIANITY nor the bible and I hope you know that? Christianity is the religion of Paul, and the Bible is the book invented by Paul for his religion.
I will be glad to send you a copy of the Quran if you willing to read it. and secondly if you don't mind, if I could know your church I will be glad to bring some brothers to have a discussion about Islam and CHRISTIANITY WITH SOME OF YOUR PASTORS. Kindly let me know if you will be interested. There is no need to be shy, the truth will be laid bare when we visit in sha aLLAH

Allah says in the Quran: It is He Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad SAW) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam), to make it superior over all religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) hate (it).

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Olu317:
Nazis/Adolph Hitler war killed about 6,000,000 single ethnic jews and about 18-20 million Russians which Jews were also among. What are you trying to achieve? This children of Africa who can't see the truth but wallow in hatred and keep crying for recognition because much is needed to be done. Kindly plead with your African Americans who are indigenous with over 40,000,000 to come and invest in Africa and built because they claim it as their Home. As this will reduce less killing because of their expected exposure to moderate and modern knowledge in the western world. Are they willing to come back to Africa and live permanently?.. Tutsi and Hutsi was a child's play. Go and study to get more facts.

THEY KILLED OVER 70 PERCENT OF THE ENTIRE hUTU POPULATION AND YOU CALL THIS A CHILD'S PLAY? be realistic dude. They killed for christ .

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 10:20am On Mar 26, 2017
Olu317:
And bro, The black Americans won't want to live here. We have not done enough to encourage anyone to come back home. They read about all what we do in the newspapers. African leaders are not encouraging at all.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by buffalowings: 10:36am On Mar 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:

it is a known fact that has a Muslims don't consider you a m
hardballripplez:

It is so pathetic if this is what the sunday school taught you. there is no iota of truth in all the gibberish you wrote up here. so let me enlighten you so that you can enlighten your sunday school teacher who is indoctrinating you with all these fake and made up history. I presume he knows you are the kind of person who finds it difficult to verify information, hence, the ease to fill your head with shit and bullcrap about Islam.
first of all, Islam teaches us to say good about the messenger of God Isa(Jesus). may peace be upon him.
as a rebuttal: Jesus is coming back. why? he did not complete his task. when he comes he will descend in Syria. he will destroy the cross, and absolve himself of the lies the Christians told him. he will come back as a follower of the messenger Muhammad. SO WHO IS GREATER? THE FOLLOWER? if you say the follower is greater then this is laughable. Jesus will pray behind an Imam and He will pray with Muslims. He won't be somewhere dancing and singing like someone who is high on weed or some kind of substance. This is very clear and if you worship Jesus because he is coming back, then you could worship the devil who also will not die till the end of time. I hope this is clear to you now.
The Quran mentions Jesus more than the pROPHET Muhammad. the Quran was never written by angel Jibril as you claimed. it is the word of Allah sent through angel Jibril. The Quran mentions Musa more than any other. more than He mentions the Prophet Muhammad and Jesus. the Quran is the word of Allah. how does name mentioning means you have to worship jesus? Read what the Quran said about Jesus first, must you always take what the Sunday school teacher said without necessarily verifying if it's the truth?. Now that you know that the Quran mentions Moses more than Jesus, are you going to start worshipping Moses as I presume? This shows that you are gullible. I don't see any sense in name mentioning. Allah mentions Jesus with his mother, Maryam. tHERE IS a connection here to explain to people like you that Jesus is the son of Mary and he's and never was the son of God. Jesus is mentioned in relation to his mother, not as a sign of superiority. He is not superior, beacsue when he comes back to earth, he will be a follower of prophet muhammad, He will follow the injunctions as laid down by our Prophet. I hope this answers your question about why he was mentioned 25 times.
The bible you follow is an innovation ascribed to Jesus. Paul is the founder and owner of christianity, not christ. 90 percent of what is written in that book was not taught by Jesus.
This book you say you follow is infamously referred to as the book of pornography. This is not only due to the cheesy pickup lines you could see written in it, but also many of the songs you guys ascribed to Solomon wherein pornography, incest, adultery are celebrated.
Jesus calls for blood and killings in Matthew. How do you defend this statement? Jesus didn't ask you to follow him, never did he say so. He was a Jew sent solely to the Jews, and what business do you have with that? and likewise HE was sent for a specific period and to a specific group of people.
The Old testament and many verses of the new testament are filled with verses of violence and pornography. The reason why you won't find as many calls to killings in the new testament as it is in the old one is because Paul figured out that the sensible way he could promote his brand new religion was to allude to some sort of peace. He knew that would attract people like you. People who don't really care about the truth. Paul promised that if you believe in his book(bible) , in his religion(christianity) and if you believe that your gOD WAS KILLED AND CRUCIFIED BY MERE MORTALS(WHEREAS GOD IS ETERNAL AND NEVER DIES) THAT HE WOULD LEAD YOU TO HEAVEN. DUDE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. PAUL'S RELIGION WILL ONLY LEAD YOU TO HELL. AS A You ARE A FOLLOWER OF PAUL, I WOULD URGE YOU TO DROP SENTIMENTS AND SINCERELY SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. BRITAIN, AMERICA, GERMANY AND OTHER COUNTRIES THAT IMPORTED PAUL'S RELIGION TO YOU AND YOU ILK HAVE STARTED TO DISCOVER THE TRUTH. A RECENT PUBLICATION BY BBC NEWS ADJUDGED Islam as the fastest growing religion, and by 2050, Islam will be at the verge of dominating Europe. eUROPE AND tHE aMERICAS WILL BE MUSLIM MAJORITY VERY SOON, EVEN WITH ALL YOUR PROPAGANDA, MILLIONS ARE COMING TO ISLAM YEARLY.

and lastly, I urge you not to kill your family members nor your neighbours. Because Paul and other unknown authors of the bible asked you to do so, doesn't mean it is the right thing to do.

this guy

about five comments now you've been rambling about jesus claiming some guys should kill some people

which isn't true

there is a reason why we chose to follow the tenets of jesus because he showed compassion and love for people who do not believe in him

this can't be said of your pedophile Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by oruma19: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:

u all can now see the reasons we should not allow our Apostle to be tainted by all these enemies . Thnz for this explicit exposition. We can understand better now y we shuld not expose our own to them.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by sotadegrt(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
What are u saying?

madridguy:
Apostle Suleman, the man wey sabi. Quickly he don call the Ogbanje reporter " Sahara Reporter " dey don settle offline now my Apostle dey enjoy with madam G.O.

Nobody is a saint, but when dey catch you no form gra-gra like someone looking for 5 Billion naira tongue

Long live Apostle

Fire on Sahara Reporter, continue to expose them all. From the presidency to the council chairman.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by buffalowings: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2017
weedtheweeds:

hardballripplez:

e you not to kill your family members nor your neighbours. Because Paul and other unknown authors of the bible asked you to do so, doesn't mean it is the right thing to do.

this guy

about five comments now you've been rambling about jesus and paul claiming some guys should kill some people
which isn't true
you never showed us the bible verses where it was written

you k
there is a reason why we chose to follow the tenets of jesus because he showed compassion and love for people who do not believe in him
I don't believe in miracles but his sayings are the best things to ever happen to humanity

meanwhile we have Mohammed unashamedly writing about marrying an underage in your book

I think I know who I would prefer

and about the holy books being compiled by the early Christian
at least we know how it came to being
and not like your own supposedly came out of the sky
when we know large portions of it came directly from the bible

remember christianity came first before islam

I believe you would do yourself good reading a bible where every sayings of jesus is annotated in red

the thinking of Muslims is best illustrated here on nairaland. on your thread I've to declare love for Mohammed before I comment. meanwhile you're here discussing my faith unrestricted.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
buffalowings:

this guy

about five comments now you've been rambling about jesus and paul claiming some guys should kill some people
which isn't true
you never showed us the bible verses where it was written

you k
I don't believe in miracles but his sayings are the best things to ever happen to humanity

meanwhile we have Mohammed unashamedly writing about marrying an underage in your book

I think I know who I would prefer

and about the holy books being compiled by the early Christian
at least we know how it came to being
and not like your own supposedly came out of the sky
when we know large portions of it came directly from the bible

remember christianity came first before islam

I believe you would do yourself good reading a bible where every sayings of jesus is annotated in red

the thinking of Muslims is best illustrated here on nairaland. on your thread I've to declare love for Mohammed before I comment. meanwhile you're here discussing my faith unrestricted.

Please bring forth your evidences that Muhammad married an underage and that the Quran was copied from the bible . Dude this is not a church where you say whatever and no one asks for evidence . Only church people are gullible. The pastor could give you poison to drink and tell you it's ok if you die that he's trying to perform a miracle. First understand that this is not a church.
The Quran describes God as eternal, He doesn't sleep, He can't be killed. According to the bible, Christians believe that God rests, that he could be killed and he died( he has an end). Muslims believe God created us into different nations with different skin colors. Christians believe God decided to change our languages when he was threatened by his creatures who decided to build a tower up to him. The bible God never knew that people would someday be able to fly into space . Is it even rational to say that God changed our language when he was threatened by a tower ?when in fact people are now travelling to space without seeing God? The Quran says someday people will.be able to travel to space . The Quran does not contain a single error. The bible countains countless mistakes , pornography, incest and other things. So tell me how did the Quran copy from the biblem. From the few things that I listed, these books are totally different. Totally. Bible was made up by Paul, Quran was given to the prophet Muhammad. Allah in the Quran gave us Islam. Paul gave you Christianity. So again, tell me. How are they related?

And talking about why they don't call me an arab. Why should I be called am Arab? I don't want to be called an Arab. Allah said in the Quran that he created us into different nations with different skin colors. And he's not going to judge anyone based on skin color. Who decides who's a Muslim?. You said some people don't consider me a good Muslim . Dude this is not Christianity whereby your pastors falsely ascrib divinity and power to themselves. Don't be deluded whenever they say they can give you heaven or hell . They only want to fleece you of your money. If I make mistakes as a Muslim I ask Allah for forgiveness. He forgives without sending anyone to die coz he has the power to forgive .he's not helpless. Dude, in Islam there is no CAN that decides who a good Muslim is. We know a good Muslim when we see one. A good Muslim believes and follows the teachings of the prophet Muhammad. And talking about the Saudi king . Lol. Dude, in Islam we don't base our faith on the king like the Catholics do with their popes. This king is just a politician, he didntdidn't assume office under any islamic justification. He's a monarch and in Islam that's not how we select our leaders. Who cares if the king befriends Trump? That's his own business and on the day of judgement he should be ready to defend himself. Palestine is stolen by the army of the Jews. You talk about boko haram. Dude all known Islamic scholars have condemned boko haram. If not for you guys there won't be any boko haram nor isis. You guys created them . It's all over the news that the Christian nation of US. Created these groups. You guys on daily basis bomb innocent Muslims in the middle East and elsewhere. You guys created the fertile land for boko haram to thrive . And talking about knowing the secrets of Islam.. This is not Christianity whereby there are secrets. There are no secrets in Islam. You don't even speak arabic and you say you know anything about Islam. What imams did you sit with? And leaving in Saudi doesn't mean anything . Saudi is a country . So what's the big deal if you live there . And in fact you didn't go to makkah where the kaaba is nor did you visit medina.these places are for Muslims. And to put it to you. Right now I live in Qatar and I was in Saudi last month. So what's the big deal about living in Saudi. Qatar like Saudi has many experts from many of the western countries. So what's the big deal in living there. Can you please share the so-called secrets of Islam.? Coz this is nonsense as there is nothing of such. I am on Facebook and in sha Allah I will be visiting Nigeria soon. If I know what church you attend I will be willing to visit with some of the brothers in order to engage your pastors.in sha Allah the truth will be bare. Please let me know when you be available. Anytime from june- August works for me as I'll be home by then in sha Allah. We will make arrangements on how to visit your church.

I hope you will find time to read the Quran and may Allah guide you to his light..

I have read the bible countless times. In the southwest we are always forced to study Christianity in primary and secondary schools. May Allah forgive our ignorance. So let me know where the church is so we can arrange for a debate in sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
buffalowings:

this guy

about five comments now you've been rambling about jesus claiming some guys should kill some people

which isn't true

this can't be said of your pedophile Mohammed
Please bring forth your evidences that Muhammad married an underage and that the Quran was copied from the bible . Dude this is not a church where you say whatever and no one asks for evidence . Only church people are gullible. The pastor could give you poison to drink and tell you it's ok if you die that he's trying to perform a miracle. First understand that this is not a church.
The Quran describes God as eternal, He doesn't sleep, He can't be killed. According to the bible, Christians believe that God rests, that he could be killed and he died( he has an end). Muslims believe God created us into different nations with different skin colors. Christians believe God decided to change our languages when he was threatened by his creatures who decided to build a tower up to him. The bible God never knew that people would someday be able to fly into space . Is it even rational to say that God changed our language when he was threatened by a tower ?when in fact people are now travelling to space without seeing God? The Quran says someday people will.be able to travel to space . The Quran does not contain a single error. The bible countains countless mistakes , pornography, incest and other things. So tell me how did the Quran copy from the biblem. From the few things that I listed, these books are totally different. Totally. Bible was made up by Paul, Quran was given to the prophet Muhammad. Allah in the Quran gave us Islam. Paul gave you Christianity. So again, tell me. How are they related?

And talking about why they don't call me an arab. Why should I be called am Arab? I don't want to be called an Arab. Allah said in the Quran that he created us into different nations with different skin colors. And he's not going to judge anyone based on skin color. Who decides who's a Muslim?. You said some people don't consider me a good Muslim . Dude this is not Christianity whereby your pastors falsely ascrib divinity and power to themselves. Don't be deluded whenever they say they can give you heaven or hell . They only want to fleece you of your money. If I make mistakes as a Muslim I ask Allah for forgiveness. He forgives without sending anyone to die coz he has the power to forgive .he's not helpless. Dude, in Islam there is no CAN that decides who a good Muslim is. We know a good Muslim when we see one. A good Muslim believes and follows the teachings of the prophet Muhammad. And talking about the Saudi king . Lol. Dude, in Islam we don't base our faith on the king like the Catholics do with their popes. This king is just a politician, he didntdidn't assume office under any islamic justification. He's a monarch and in Islam that's not how we select our leaders. Who cares if the king befriends Trump? That's his own business and on the day of judgement he should be ready to defend himself. Palestine is stolen by the army of the Jews. You talk about boko haram. Dude all known Islamic scholars have condemned boko haram. If not for you guys there won't be any boko haram nor isis. You guys created them . It's all over the news that the Christian nation of US. Created these groups. You guys on daily basis bomb innocent Muslims in the middle East and elsewhere. You guys created the fertile land for boko haram to thrive . And talking about knowing the secrets of Islam.. This is not Christianity whereby there are secrets. There are no secrets in Islam. You don't even speak arabic and you say you know anything about Islam. What imams did you sit with? And leaving in Saudi doesn't mean anything . Saudi is a country . So what's the big deal if you live there . And in fact you didn't go to makkah where the kaaba is nor did you visit medina.these places are for Muslims. And to put it to you. Right now I live in Qatar and I was in Saudi last month. So what's the big deal about living in Saudi. Qatar like Saudi has many experts from many of the western countries. So what's the big deal in living there. Can you please share the so-called secrets of Islam.? Coz this is nonsense as there is nothing of such. I am on Facebook and in sha Allah I will be visiting Nigeria soon. If I know what church you attend I will be willing to visit with some of the brothers in order to engage your pastors.in sha Allah the truth will be bare. Please let me know when you be available. Anytime from june- August works for me as I'll be home by then in sha Allah. We will make arrangements on how to visit your church.

I hope you will find time to read the Quran and may Allah guide you to his light..

I have read the bible countless times. In the southwest we are always forced to study Christianity in primary and secondary schools. May Allah forgive our ignorance. So let me know where the church is so we can arrange for a debate in sha Allah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? / Nairaland Christian Singles Thread (no Holds Barred) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 290
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.