Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos (47978 Views)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2017
hardballripplez:

I am talking about the Catholic bible. Why is it different from the protestant bible . An mind you, there are more Catholics than protestants in the world.
Even the JEHOVAH WITNESS GROUP DISAGREE WITH CERTAIN PART OF THE BIBLE. DOES IT CHANGE ANYTHING? OF COURSE NOT. IF ISLAM IS ALLOWED TO BE DEMOCRATIC IN IDEOLOGY, HOW MANY VERSION DO YOU THINK WOULD HAVE EXISTED? LIKE I HAD EARLIER MENTIONED, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FLAWS AND THE ORIGINAL HEBREW VERSION STILL EXIST. WHY TROUBLE YOURSELF WITH LATIN VERSION? THE CATHOLIC MEMBERS HAVEN'T TOLD YOU THEY AREN'T FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST, HAVE THEY? PERIOD...
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:
Even the JEHOVAH WITNESS GROUP DISAGREE WITH CERTAIN PART OF THE BIBLE. DOES IT CHANGE ANYTHING? OF COURSE NOT. IF ISLAM IS ALLOWED TO BE DEMOCRATIC IN IDEOLOGY, HOW MANY VERSION DO YOU THINK WOULD HAVE EXISTED? LIKE I HAD EARLIER MENTIONED, YOU ARE LOOKING FOR FLAWS AND THE ORIGINAL HEBREW VERSION STILL EXIST. WHY TROUBLE YOURSELF WITH LATIN VERSION? THE CATHOLIC MEMBERS HAVEN'T TOLD YOU THEY AREN'T FOLLOWERS OF JESUS CHRIST, HAVE THEY? PERIOD...

This is my point . There is great confusion in the polity. And in the bible it is stated that God is not the author of confusion. If there can't be an agreement on the person of Jesus. Is he a man or a God or a prophet ? Everyv christian has his own definition of who Jesus is. And if there are great confusions in what parts of God's word to believe and what part to disbelieve in, then this shows that this religion is not from God. There's only one version of the Quran everywhere u go. It has nothing to do with democracy. If a Muslim should say he disbelieves in certain portion of the Quran then he's not a Muslim anymore. Coz you can't call God a liar and still say you believe. Why shouldn't every Christian believe in all sections of the bible ? Does that mean that there are certain portions that don't sound logical and if I may ask. Who inspired these portions. Was it God?.

Another question I have for you has to do with the tower that was being constructed to reach God. When God changed our language according to the bible . Do you believe in this story? Or do you think it was cooked up. The Quran emphatically stated 1400 years ago that people will do space travel

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 10:46am On Mar 27, 2017
hardballripplez:

And how would you describe judas? Isn't he a savior also? If he didn't betray jesus how would Jesus have been crucified? Although Jesus was very popular then and didn't actually need anyone to turn him. They knew his facial features, yes.
Did Jesus Christ really had Facial features? I want you to describe the features on Jesus Christ's face. Have read the passage in the Bible on Jesus view before Jesus Christ was betrayed by Judas and his proclamation on such personality? Jesus Christ pointed out in the Bible that , it would had been better for such person not to be born. Judas did what he did because he became over possessed by the spirit of the devil. And it was ordained that his blood was the only redemption blood.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:
Did Jesus Christ really had Facial features? I want you to describe the features on Jesus Christ's face. Have read the passage in the Bible on Jesus view before Jesus Christ was betrayed by Judas and his proclamation on such personality? Jesus Christ pointed out in the Bible that , it would had been better for such person not to be born. Judas did what he did because he became over possessed by the spirit of the devil. And it was ordained that his blood was the only redemption blood.

I don't know what he looks like. Fed 5000 people. Taught in the synagogue. Engaged the Pharisee in arguments and yet they still didn't know what he looked like and needed someone to point it out to them? What could be more logical than this . Just the same way we Nigerians don't recognize the important people in our society when we see them .

You didn't answer my question .t why is it impossible for Christians to believe in the totality of the bible. Why selective beliefs? And also. Do you believe the story of those who built the tower? I remember I was taught this story in primary school

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2017
hardballripplez:

This is my point . There is great confusion in the polity. And in the bible it is stated that God is not the author of confusion. If there can't be an agreement on the person of Jesus. Is he a man or a God or a prophet ? Everyv christian has his own definition of who Jesus is. And if there are great confusions in what parts of God's word to believe and what part to disbelieve in, then this shows that this religion is not from God. There's only one version of the Quran everywhere u go. It has nothing to do with democracy. If a Muslim should say he disbelieves in certain portion of the Quran then he's not a Muslim anymore. Coz you can't call God a liar and still say you believe. Why shouldn't every Christian believe in all sections of the bible ? Does that mean that there are certain portions that don't sound logical and if I may ask. Who inspired these portions. Was it God?.

Another question I have for you has to do with the tower that was being constructed to reach God. When God changed our language according to the bible . Do you believe in this story? Or do you think it was cooked up. The Quran emphatically stated 1400 years ago that people will do space travel
The same thing you were looking for was the same these people looked to see. Do you know what it was? THE SIGNS TO PROOF THAT JESUS WAS ALMIGHTY GOD. The toil night and day just for them to be told by Jesus Christ that, he was the MESSIAH but he didn't. And when he did all the things that had not been done on Earth in Israel, the almighty God who can't share his glory with nobody even his most trusted Lucifer who betrayed him and disobey him didn't get a second chance. This same Jesus Christ broke all the rules of mosaic law. He said love God first with all your life and everything in you must be dedicated to God. He said love your neighbor as yourself and no more an eye for an eye. He said, one man and one woman as husband and wife. He healed the sick on Sabbath day, he opened the eyes of blind, he woke up the dead after four days the dead body had being buried in the grave. He mentioned there no marriage in heaven but all faithfuls are sons of God. HE said ISRAELITES ARE gods (children of almighty God) He said I AM RESURRECTION AND LIFE. AND THE MOST SHOCKING REVELATION WAS WHEN HE SAID before Abraham was, “I AM". Jesus Christ self revelation was enough to make them see who he was. But they were looking for a giant as God,who sit in heaven and thundered with his voice for the whole Earth to tremble. Yet the account of Bible mentioned God visiting Adam, Moses mentioned,God showed him his hands and back in his glory. CAN YOU CALL SUCH ANGEL? CAN YOU CALL SUCH A MAN? The way of knowing Jesus Christ isn't by force but by contrite spirit, having forgiving heart , caring , humility etc before Jesus Christ dine with such person. All other account that men made were for pride. Period. Read the personal quoted account of Jesus Christ. You will be amazed
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:
The same thing you were looking for was the same these people looked to see. Do you know what it was? THE SIGNS TO PROOF THAT JESUS WAS ALMIGHTY GOD. The toil night and day just for them to be told by Jesus Christ that, he was the MESSIAH but he didn't. And when he did all the things that had not been done on Earth in Israel, the almighty God who can't share his glory with nobody even his most trusted Lucifer who betrayed him and disobey him didn't get a second chance. This same Jesus Christ broke all the rules of mosaic law. He said love God first with all your life and everything in you must be dedicated to God. He said love your neighbor as yourself and no more an eye for an eye. He said, one man and one woman as husband and wife. He healed the sick on Sabbath day, he opened the eyes of blind, he woke up the dead after four days the dead body had being buried in the grave. He mentioned there no marriage in heaven but all faithfuls are sons of God. HE said ISRAELITES ARE gods (children of almighty God) He said I AM RESURRECTION AND LIFE. AND THE MOST SHOCKING REVELATION WAS WHEN HE SAID before Abraham was, “I AM". Jesus Christ self revelation was enough to make them see who he was. But they were looking for a giant as God,who sit in heaven and thundered with his voice for the whole Earth to tremble. Yet the account of Bible mentioned God visiting Adam, Moses mentioned,God showed him his hands and back in his glory. CAN YOU CALL SUCH ANGEL? CAN YOU CALL SUCH A MAN? The way of knowing Jesus Christ isn't by force but by contrite spirit, having forgiving heart , caring , humility etc before Jesus Christ dine with such person. All other account that men made were for pride. Period. Read the personal quoted account of Jesus Christ. You will be amazed

Of what relevance is this? How does this answer the questions I raised ?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2017
hardballripplez:

Of what relevance is this? How does this answer the questions I raised ?
You brought out your alleged inconsistency and I informed you on the relevant aspect of the Bible. The Bible doesn't have different variations but opinion made some writers to deviate because of the same questions you have been asking. If Jesus was a man, God or prophet? But you took no interest in reading it because your heart is hardened. I don't have any problem with such personality at all. This is because Jesus is only one who knows who is willing to obey him. JESUS CHRIST IS ALMIGHTY GOD. I am tempted to believe that what you seek is in what I have typed. On the Quran, it doesn't have many parts concerning Israelites, Jesus even deep history of Solomon, David, Moses doesn't have the kind of account recorded in the Bible. So, it is self explanatory. Lastly, the writers who just came up with some different opinion did it at their own peril.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 12:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
hardballripplez:

I don't know what he looks like. Fed 5000 people. Taught in the synagogue. Engaged the Pharisee in arguments and yet they still didn't know what he looked like and needed someone to point it out to them? What could be more logical than this . Just the same way we Nigerians don't recognize the important people in our society when we see them .

You didn't answer my question .t why is it impossible for Christians to believe in the totality of the bible. Why selective beliefs? And also. Do you believe the story of those who built the tower? I remember I was taught this story in primary school
I saw a clip where Jesus look was been tried to be matched with a guess personality picture. No known photo of Jesus exist. Though it might look really odd but the ancient Israelites were not WHITE BUT dark brown /pale yellow people. How do I know this? Egyptians were dark and some were dark brown people as well.. The reason people chose what they believe was the same thing that happened when Jesus was confronted. There are four categories of people as it concerns Jesus Christ and Bible ; the on lookers, the believers, the Sadducees and Pharisees. These categories specifically identify each person on the planet earth. Does this answer your question?
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 12:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:
I saw a clip where Jesus look was been tried to be matched with a guess personality picture. No known photo of Jesus exist. Though it might look really odd but the ancient Israelites were not WHITE BUT dark brown /pale yellow people. How do I know this? Egyptians were dark and some were dark brown people as well.. The reason people chose what they believe was the same thing that happened when Jesus was confronted. There are four categories of people as it concerns Jesus Christ and Bible ; the on lookers, the believers, the Sadducees and Pharisees. These categories specifically identify each person on the planet earth. Does this answer your question?
This doesn't answer my question. My point was that Jesus was a well known figure. He was widely known to the people and the Pharisee. Just take the example of the woman from Samaria who cried after him . The poor knew him as well as the teachers in the synagogue. He doesn't need to be identified by any of his disciples. Ofcourse they knew where he was if they wanted to get him , and there are bible verses to back this up if you'll be interested . I am not asking if he was dark skinned or not. Was he known to the people ? Yes or no? I am specifically taking about the Israelites of then , not the people of now

You still didn't tell me if you believed the tower story or not

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 12:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:
You brought out your alleged inconsistency and I informed you on the relevant aspect of the Bible. The Bible doesn't have different variations but opinion made some writers to deviate because of the same questions you have been asking. If Jesus was a man, God or prophet? But you took no interest in reading it because your heart is hardened. I don't have any problem with such personality at all. This is because Jesus is only one who knows who is willing to obey him. JESUS CHRIST IS ALMIGHTY GOD. I am tempted to believe that what you seek is in what I have typed. On the Quran, it doesn't have many parts concerning Israelites, Jesus even deep history of Solomon, David, Moses doesn't have the kind of account recorded in the Bible. So, it is self explanatory. Lastly, the writers who just came up with some different opinion did it at their own peril.

The Quran has the correct account of Jesus and the jews.

Would you mind telling me why the Catholic bible is not the same as the protestant bible?. Hope you know the bible u use (maybe kjv) is very different from what the Catholics use? Secondly where did you get the idea of singing and dancing to worship God? Remem3br how Jesus prayed? With his head to the ground .

Thirdly, do you believe the story in the bible that people were building tall towers to reach God? then God decided to change our language coz of that.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by petra1(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

If there's nothing to be guilty of then they don't need to force themselves to be doing love in Tokyo.

Look at the pictures yourself and tell yourself the truth, does he look happy to you?

The guy is as guilty as sin and only someone who isn't brainwashed will see that for what it is.

He looks happy to me. If you dint believe he's Inocent kindly leave the matter to the court to decide .
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by ElsonMorali: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
petra1:

He looks happy to me. If you dint believe he's Inocent kindly leave the matter to the court to decide .

You'll believe anything, after all, he's the god you worship.

I'm sure If he tells you to kill someone you won't hesitate.

I saw the video of him and the Otobo girl's mom where she came to apologize on behalf of her daughter and I wondered at the arrogance of the person some people are calling "man of god ".

It was soo clear, clearer than day that the woman only wanted peace for her family and that the matter should end.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
hardballripplez:

Would you mind telling me why the Catholic bible is not the same as the protestant bible?. Hope you know the bible u use (maybe kjv) is very different from what the Catholics use? Secondly where did you get the idea of singing and dancing to worship God? Remem3br how Jesus prayed? With his head to the ground .

Thirdly, do you believe the story in the bible that people were building tall towers to reach God? then God decided to change our language coz of that.
You are drawing me backward. But not to worry, I will inform you. The Catholic doctrine adopt Mary as mother of Jesus the same way the Muslims believe that through one's mother, one can gain eternity or loose it. The manner in which Catholics portrayed Mary isn't what the Bible taught us. So, I maintain my stand that am not surprised at which the style of Catholics is similar to Islam. Is December 25th the birth of Jesus Christ? Of course not, Catholics have a lot f inconsistency though it doesn't take away the fact that every flaws can be corrected . Catholics don't follow the true method to access God which is JESUS but through “mother of Jesus". I was born into Catholics but it didn't truly checkmate spiritism in Yoruba land. It is only Pentecostal that can withstand spiritism in Yoruba land. Perhaps, that was the reason the protestants pulled out when discoveries of so many inconsistency in Rome. The Hebrew scroll exist for all to see. And I have never seen the name of Mary who is called mother of God to heal the sick, raise the dead or resurrects herself. God doesn't have anything to do with Mary apart from using her to bring forth JESUS CHRIST to EARTH. And it ends there.
On the singing, you still erred again, the foolish Jews were so blind that they forgot that God is not of the past but forever. In Heaven, they praise the name of God, shouting every time to praise him. Lucifer was his band Leader before he was chased out of HEAVENS OF HEAVENS. Read the Bible you will see where God was praised. Have you seen the account when Moses parted the sea? Do you think they stood like robot? What about the account of David dancing almost half naked praising almighty God? You don't know the power of Jesus Christ.. You just kept underestimating the power of PRAISE... IT WORK AND MOVES GOD.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
hardballripplez:

If the Quran has account of the Jews, describe the complexion and characters of the Jews according to the Quran?
On the account of the tower of Babel, I believe, there was languages disruption because the whole world have over five thousands language. In fact some language have gone into extinction. Even Arabic was developed out of Aramaic. So, languages collapsed at the Babel of tower doesn't mean it happened in one day.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by ElsonMorali: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
hardballripplez:
This doesn't answer my question. My point was that Jesus was a well known figure. He was widely known to the people and the Pharisee. Just take the example of the woman from Samaria who cried after him . The poor knew him as well as the teachers in the synagogue. He doesn't need to be identified by any of his disciples. Ofcourse they knew where he was if they wanted to get him , and there are bible verses to back this up if you'll be interested . I am not asking if he was dark skinned or not. Was he known to the people ? Yes or no? I am specifically taking about the Israelites of then , not the people of now

You still didn't tell me if you believed the tower story or not

Sorry, but your argument isn't gonna fly.

This wasn't the first time Jesus was being sought after.

There was a time they wanted to seize him and throw him off a cliff, he escaped.

There was also a time they wanted to seize him and make him king forcefully, he escaped still.
I'm sure there might be other incidences like that which weren't recorded in the Bible.

So did they need an insider to get him, so he won't escape again? it sounds plausible. There's a tradition that says that Judas betrayed him because he thought his master could not be captured anyway, (after all he's escaped before) and he'll have made his money.

This might explain his remorse later and his attempt to return the money.

Besides, he was arrested in the dark and to his credit, there was no difference in the way he carried himself with the way his disciples carried themselves. He was a man, and dressed like his disciples.

There was no master/servant relationship. In fact remember that earlier that same evening after the supper, he'd washed his disciples' feet, to teach them humility and that to be master you had to be a servant.

So Yes,they could have mistaken him for any of his disciples and they needed Judas to point him out.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 2:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Sorry, but your argument isn't gonna fly.

This wasn't the first time Jesus was being sought after.

There was a time they wanted to seize him and throw him off a cliff, he escaped.

There was also a time they wanted to seize him and make him king forcefully, he escaped still.
I'm sure there might be other incidences like that which weren't recorded in the Bible.

So did they need an insider to get him, so he won't escape again? it sounds plausible. There's a tradition that says that Judas betrayed him because he thought his master could not be captured anyway, (after all he's escaped before) and he'll have made his money.

This might explain his remorse later and his attempt to return the money.

Besides, he was arrested in the dark and to his credit, there was no difference in the way he carried himself with the way his disciples carried themselves. He was a man, and dressed like his disciples.

There was no master/servant relationship. In fact remember that earlier that same evening after the supper, he'd washed his disciples' feet, to teach them humility and that to be master you had to be a servant.

So Yes,they could have mistaken him for any of his disciples and they needed Judas to point him out.

Lol. This is so funny. They needed an insider to get him. And if I may ask , how did this insider get him?
The guy only kissed him so they'll know that it was Jesus. He didn't tie him down so they'll catch him. He only signified to them coz with all his popularity and with the face to face argument they had with him according to the bible, they still didn't know him.

If you read the gospel of judas you will understand better that what u are made to believe is not the real account .
If I may ask you. Who is judas to You? A godly or evil man? This was the guy who made th3 crucifixion possible. If not for him Jesus wouldn't have died for your sins, or don't you think so? Jesus emphatically stated that he didnt want to die coz he was scared. Although we have brave men these days and many im the days of yore who wouldn't mind dying for their people. Some of them even gave up their lives for their people . Jesus wasn't that kind if person . He loved his life . So tell me who judas is to you. And can you answer my questions about why you guys only believe in some part of the bible and not in others? . And also you didn't answer my question about the tower.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:

If the Quran has account of the Jews, describe the complexion and characters of the Jews according to the Quran?
On the account of the tower of Babel, I believe, there was languages disruption because the whole world have over five thousands language. In fact some language have gone into extinction. Even Arabic was developed out of Aramaic. So, languages collapsed at the Babel of tower doesn't mean it happened in one day.
Quran is not a story book that talks about complexions. If you had read a copy of th3 Quran you would have noticed. Let me rephrase the question. The tower of Babel. God caused a change in the language of the people because they would get to him. Yes or no? Secondly, what language was been spoken b3fore the disruption? The Quran already told us why we speak differently . It says that God made it so
And the Quran knows that it is illogical for a tower or a spaceship to get to God. The Quran mentioned about space travel. Kindly answer these questions that I raised. Thanks
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:
You are drawing me backward. But not to worry, I will inform you. The Catholic doctrine adopt Mary as mother of Jesus the same way the Muslims believe that through one's mother, one can gain eternity or loose it. The manner in which Catholics portrayed Mary isn't what the Bible taught us. So, I maintain my stand that am not surprised at which the style of Catholics is similar to Islam. Is December 25th the birth of Jesus Christ? Of course not, Catholics have a lot f inconsistency though it doesn't take away the fact that every flaws can be corrected . Catholics don't follow the true method to access God which is JESUS but through “mother of Jesus". I was born into Catholics but it didn't truly checkmate spiritism in Yoruba land. It is only Pentecostal that can withstand spiritism in Yoruba land. Perhaps, that was the reason the protestants pulled out when discoveries of so many inconsistency in Rome. The Hebrew scroll exist for all to see. And I have never seen the name of Mary who is called mother of God to heal the sick, raise the dead or resurrects herself. God doesn't have anything to do with Mary apart from using her to bring forth JESUS CHRIST to EARTH. And it ends there.
On the singing, you still erred again, the foolish Jews were so blind that they forgot that God is not of the past but forever. In Heaven, they praise the name of God, shouting every time to praise him. Lucifer was his band Leader before he was chased out of HEAVENS OF HEAVENS. Read the Bible you will see where God was praised. Have you seen the account when Moses parted the sea? Do you think they stood like robot? What about the account of David dancing almost half naked praising almighty God? You don't know the power of Jesus Christ.. You just kept underestimating the power of PRAISE... IT WORK AND MOVES GOD.

I would like to correct your mistake. There is nothing similar about Catholism and Islam. On the issue of mothers, we do not worship out mothers in Islam. You are right that Islam preaches that one could attain either the grace or wrath of God depending on how one treats one's mother. In Islam we are instructed never to sigh or say a word of harshness to our parents. No matter how holy or godly you , if you don't treat you mother right in Islam then you are in trouble before God and such a person may not enter paradise. paradise in Islam is at the feet of mothers ( not literally). The Catholics took mary as a God. They have the largest population of Christians . A Catholic can never worship with a protestant. Just the same way a C&S can never worship with a Jehovah's witness. So there is nothing similar between us. In Islam we are instructed to treat mothers right.
Prayer is different from entertainment. In Islam Allah instructed us on how to worship. By putting the face to the ground . And today you will find that the cele and c&s and some others aside singing and dancing still do this. Is there any laid down rule or path to follow in the bible? We are not talking about the people of mosses nor David. We are talking about Jesus.how did Jesus pray? How did he teach the disciples to pray? What prayer pattern does Jesus want you to follow while praying? Did Jesus dance? Did he simg ?ofcourse no. You say you follow jesus not david. You should also pray the same way Jesus prayed , which was by putting his face to the ground. If you read the book of Nehemiah you will see the striking semblance between what was demonstrated in that book and how Muslims pray. It is 80peecent similar if not more. Are the Catholics and Jehovah's witnesses going to hell? And secondly, you and I know that Jesus didn't approve of anything Christianity and he didn't approve of its doctrines. Christianity only came later on. The bible was compiled later on. Hundreds of years after Jesus left. Some bible chapters till today have unknown authors. It is not logical to base one's faith on heresy or on a religion that one finds doubtful in both the doctrinal teachings and historical claims. I asked earlier, do you believe that the tower of Babel was actually going to reach God as the bible claimed?
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
hardballripplez:

Lol. This is so funny. They needed an insider to get him. And if I may ask , how did this insider get him?
The guy only kissed him so they'll know that it was Jesus. He didn't tie him down so they'll catch him. He only signified to them coz with all his popularity and with the face to face argument they had with him according to the bible, they still didn't know him.

If you read the gospel of judas you will understand better that what u are made to believe is not the real account .
If I may ask you. Who is judas to You? A godly or evil man? This was the guy who made th3 crucifixion possible. If not for him Jesus wouldn't have died for your sins, or don't you think so? Jesus emphatically stated that he didnt want to die coz he was scared. Although we have brave men these days and many im the days of yore who wouldn't mind dying for their people. Some of them even gave up their lives for their people . Jesus wasn't that kind if person . He loved his life . So tell me who judas is to you. And can you answer my questions about why you guys only believe in some part of the bible and not in others? . And also you didn't answer my question about the tower.
Jesus loved his life and lay it down to pick up and he did. Isn't this an account too? Were you there? was is not what you read you interpreted.
“Truly, I say to you, one of you will betray me” (Matthew 26: 21). In the Gospel of Matthew, when his apostles ask who it is, Jesus replies: “He who has dipped his hand in the dish with me, will betray me” (v. 23). When the apostles take turns asking who, Judas asks, “Is it I, Master?” Jesus answers, “You have said so” (v. 25).
This was what happened at a place before Jesus was openly arrested. Even when he was arrested, he told that it was because his time was up for him to be killed.
How can someone who knew his death and who wasn't a human being in the first place be afraid? Those things were done to fulfill the scripture written to such effect and not for anyone to see as if it was easy to die on a tree. Have you not read, “woe to he who was hung on a tree "
Lastly, Judas the writer is different from Judas Iscariot. So, don't mix it up.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 3:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:
Jesus loved his life and lay it down to pick up and he did. Isn't this an account too? Were you there? was is not what you read you interpreted.
“Truly, I say to you, one of you will betray me” (Matthew 26: 21). In the Gospel of Matthew, when his apostles ask who it is, Jesus replies: “He who has dipped his hand in the dish with me, will betray me” (v. 23). When the apostles take turns asking who, Judas asks, “Is it I, Master?” Jesus answers, “You have said so” (v. 25).
This was what happened at a place before Jesus was openly arrested. Even when he was arrested, he told that it was because his time was up for him to be killed.
How can someone who knew his death and who wasn't a human being in the first place be afraid? Those things were done to fulfill the scripture written to such effect and not for anyone to see as if it was easy to die on a tree. Have you not read, “woe to he who was hung on a tree "

Yes judas the writer may be different from judas Iscariot. There are chapters of the bible without known authors also.

Talking about Jesus not being afraid. You said he's not human but he calls himself human on numerous occasions. Since Jesus wasn't afraid. What do you say of mathew 26 v39? Jesus prayed vehemently to the father that death should pass him
Luke 22:42-44 “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him. And being in anguish, he prayed more earnestly, and his sweat was like drops of blood falling to the ground. From the account of luke, you will see that Jesus's prayer was answered as an angel appeared . This would mean that if his prayers was answered that he didn't die and wasn't the one who was crucified. Hope you get it now? Jesus was praying to God to let the death pass him. Jesus wanted his prayers to be answered that was Why he prayed. Or what is the use of prayer? Secondly, Jesus understood that it was only the father who could save him from death.jesus didn't pray onc3, he prayed often about not wanting to die. Why doesn't he want to die? The bible even recorded that while praying he was sweating. He was afraid . There is no gain if we try to twist the words of the bible. The bible clearly explained that he was scared. He's a mortal like you and I.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by ElsonMorali: 3:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
hardballripplez:

I'm sorry but arguing with you will be a complete waste of my time.

You pick a book over the Bible because it sounds "delicious" to your ears.

You accept everything written in the book of Judas but find it difficult to accept the books of the Bible.

We can go on and on, but I see that your mind is already fixated. You are in no frame of mind for objective discussion.

Good luck on your journey down the rabbit hole. I guess we all have to make that trip at last once in our life time.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 3:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
hardballripplez:

I would like to correct your mistake. There is nothing similar about Catholism and Islam. On the issue of mothers, we do not worship out mothers in Islam. You are right that Islam preaches that one could attain either the grace or wrath of God depending on how one treats one's mother. In Islam we are instructed never to sigh or say a word of harshness to our parents. No matter how holy or godly you , if you don't treat you mother right in Islam then you are in trouble before God and such a person may not enter paradise. paradise in Islam is at the feet of mothers ( not literally). The Catholics took mary as a God. They have the largest population of Christians . A Catholic can never worship with a protestant. Just the same way a C&S can never worship with a Jehovah's witness. So there is nothing similar between us. In Islam we are instructed to treat mothers right.
Prayer is different from entertainment. In Islam Allah instructed us on how to worship. By putting the face to the ground . And today you will find that the cele and c&s and some others aside singing and dancing still do this. Is there any laid down rule or path to follow in the bible? We are not talking about the people of mosses nor David. We are talking about Jesus.how did Jesus pray? How did he teach the disciples to pray? What prayer pattern does Jesus want you to follow while praying? Did Jesus dance? Did he simg ?ofcourse no. You say you follow jesus not david. You should also pray the same way Jesus prayed , which was by putting his face to the ground. If you read the book of Nehemiah you will see the striking semblance between what was demonstrated in that book and how Muslims pray. It is 80peecent similar if not more. Are the Catholics and Jehovah's witnesses going to hell? And secondly, you and I know that Jesus didn't approve of anything Christianity and he didn't approve of its doctrines. Christianity only came later on. The bible was compiled later on. Hundreds of years after Jesus left. Some bible chapters till today have unknown authors. It is not logical to base one's faith on heresy or on a religion that one finds doubtful in both the doctrinal teachings and historical claims. I asked earlier, do you believe that the tower of Babel was actually going to reach God as the bible claimed?

Prayer beads are used to mark the repetitions of prayers, chants or devotions.

In Roman Catholicism they are used to pray through the rosary to the Virgin Mary.

In Islam the beads are traditionally used to keep count while saying the prayer known as the “Tasbih of Fatimah”, which was a form of prayer offered as a gift by Muhammad to his daughter.

Catholics honour water in many ways i.e baptism and general blessings

while Muslims can hardly go to a toilet, Fart, pray etc without water.

Catholic nuns use head scarves closer to Muslims women.

Catholics fast during Easter as Muslims fast during Ramadan.Bisimilahi Rahaman rahim is not far in meaning to;In the name of the father,the son and the holly spirit. During prayes the monotony of standing and kneeling is evident in Catholic as well as in Islam.The burning of escennce is in catholic and Islam.The scalp worn by bishops is worn by most Muslims.

Muslims believe in forceful conversion and fight of holy war

Historians estimate that during the Dark Ages and the Inquisition, the Roman Catholic Church killed over 50 million people whom they deemed as heretics, most of which were Christians who dared to own a Bible (which the Church forbid) or proclaimed the Gospel of Christ.

Jihad have killed over 270 million people in the history of mankind.

Can you see the similarity..
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by petra1(m): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You'll believe anything, after all, he's the god you worship.

I'm sure If he tells you to kill someone you won't hesitate.

I saw the video of him and the Otobo girl's mom where she came to apologize on behalf of her daughter and I wondered at the arrogance of the person some people are calling "man of god ".

It was soo clear, clearer than day that the woman only wanted peace for her family and that the matter should end.

I did a little search and discovered that the pictures on this thread were not taken to post online . It's from one of the musical videos of the church someone screen shot that part and posted . You guys are just so gullible of every negative report.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by souloho19(m): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:

Firstly, one of the best things I've ever done on this forum was following you. I've learnt a lot and I've also been observing your discussion with the other person.
However with the emboldened...
* when Jesus was on Earth he was 100% a human. That is one of the reasons why it was so important for him to defeat the temptation. He was born of a woman and even though he was conceived by the holy spirit.
Gods justice demands that since it was man that committed all of creation in this Adamic age to sin and death a man must be the one to obtain our freedom.
Therefore just as through one man sin entered the world,and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned..therefore as through one man's
odfoffense judgement came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one mans righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one man's obedience many will be made righteous

But no man of natural generation could be found who qualified to deliver mankind and creation. No angel could do it neither could God( God is a just God and his throne is established on righteousness and justice psalm 89:14...it would have amounted to an abuse of power by God to use his love for man and his almightiness to free man from the liability of paying the penalty of his sin by simply annihilating Satan with his power. It would have been unjust of him to come into the world as God almighty to save man.) The earth is for physical not spirit beings. It is mans dwelling place because man is an embodied spirit. From 1 thes 5:23, we understand that man is a spirit, he has a soul and lives in a body but God is spirit (john4:24)
In the issue of angels, no angel could pay the penalty for man's sin. 1 pet 1;9-12 Peter tells us that in the matters concerning the salvation of man, angels are onlookers.

Seems I digressed a bit but back to my point..for God to save man, he had to put on flesh and come to the earth as a man to pay the price for the sin of man. This was the reason for the incarnation.
The incarnation is God becoming man and dwelling among men.
Paul graphically explained this in phillipians 2:6-8

* secondly I wouldn't say he was afraid but the bible puts it this way..
Mathew
"....he began to be sorrowful and deeply depressed."

Mark
he began to be troubled and deeply distressed."

Luke
"And being in agony, hr prayed more earnestly..."

That was when he prayed:
"...O my Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will."

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by ElsonMorali: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
petra1:

I did a little search and discovered that the pictures on this thread were not taken to post online . It's from one of the musical videos of the church someone screen shot that part and posted . You guys are just so gullible of every negative report.

Who's talking about pictures?

I went on YouTube and saw the videos with my korokoro eyes.

Or is it possible to Photoshop video again, when no be chidinma okeke.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by petra1(m): 4:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:

In Roman Catholicism they are used to pray through the rosary to the Virgin Mary.

In Islam the beads are traditionally used to keep count while saying the prayer known as the “Tasbih of Fatimah”, which was a form of prayer offered as a gift by Muhammad to his daughter.

Catholics fast during Easter as Muslims fast during Ramadan.Bisimilahi Rahaman rahim is not far in meaning to;In the name of the father,the son and the holly spirit. During prayes the monotony of standing and kneeling is evident in Catholic as well as in Islam.The burning of escennce is in catholic and Islam.The scalp worn by bishops is worn by most Muslims.

Historians estimate that during the Dark Ages and the Inquisition, the Roman Catholic Church killed over 50 million people whom they deemed as heretics, most of which were Christians who dared to own a Bible (which the Church forbid) or proclaimed the Gospel of Christ.

In the name of God and blessings and salutations on the Noblest and Best of mankind, Muhammad(Peace Ne Upon Him)

As rebuttal
in Islam we are taught to always speak the truth no matter what.
Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 4 Surah Nisaa verse 135:
135 O ye who believe! Stand out firmly for justice (and Truth) as witnesses to Allah even as against yourselves or your parents or your kin and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts) lest ye swerve and if ye distort (justice and truth) or decline to do justice; verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that ye do.

from all what I have said about Christianity, I brought forth my evidence. I don't think Christianity places any premium on speaking the truth.
You and I both know that there is not an iota of truth in all what you listed. Not one.
Prayer beads are not symbols of Islam. I do not use them. those who use them use it to chant the praises of God. they do not use it to pray to a mortal like Maryam(Peace be upon her) as you Christians do. we do not pray to a mortal. hope you see the difference here. Muslims pray to Allah, Christians pray to Mary. Prayer beads are used for entirely two different purposes as you can see. Allah created Mary which you guys pray to with the prayer beads.
I challenge you to bring forth your evidence. Your christian brothers are reading the posts and this is an open challenge that you should bring forth the evidence that the Prophet Used the prayer beads. What is Tasbih of Fatimah? Tasbih does not mean beads. Tasbih is when you say Praise be to God. The prophet gave Fatimah the prayers(sayings) of God is great, praise be to God and there is no god but Allah. The prophet never gave her beads and the prophet never used it . I await your evidence on this issue. Tasbih is what u say. the bead itself is called masbaha.
The muslims are clean . Allah loves cleanliness and we wash before going into prayer. Abraham did the same. Jesus washed also. After using the toilet we clean with water. so what is wrong with water? we do not worship water. even we bath with water if you don't. Christianity is where the worship of water takes place in the name of baptism and likewise saying one water is pure and one isn't.

Christians draw the picture of Mary. have you ever seen her uncover? Muslim women are precious jewels. what do you do with your gold and diamond? you cover it ofcourse. You find christian girls in BBA. have you ever found a muslim there? Corinthians 11 specifically states that women should cover their hair. they should use the veil. You guys don't even follow the teachings of Paul(Bible) anymore. Angels descended from heaven and had sex with women who didnt cover according to Genesis6, 1-2. why do you have problems with using the veil when it is recorded in the teachings of paul(Bible)
According to jeremiah 36 verse 9. Bible commanded that people should fast in the 9th month. Jesus fasted, other prophets were commanded to fast, why do you have a problem with that? we kneel, prostrate during prayer. It is recorded in Nehemiah that, that is the correct way to pray.
Another lie, bring me an evidence to support the burning of essence. just one.
Crusades is the forceful conversion of people. Jesus also said according to mathew and luke 19:21 that christians must kill those who do not belive.
In the jihad( batle of badr) look it up on google please. 14 people from the Muslims were killed and 70 from the enemy died. where did you get the bogus 270million? crusades alone killed more than 270million. The present crusades undertaken by the Americans in the middle east has also killed millions.
jesus asked for blood in luke 19:21. Christianity has a gory past.
I don't see why u need to lie for cheap publicity. if you don't know about Islam ask.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

You accept everything written in the book of Judas but find it difficult to accept the books of the Bible.

We can go on and on, but I see that your mind is already fixated. You are in no frame of mind for objective discussion.

Good luck on your journey down the rabbit hole. I guess we all have to make that trip at last once in our life time.

I do not believe all what is said in the book of judas. I am being objective here. For years you accused judas of being a betrayal, so what is wrong if I decide to hear from the book of judas what actually transpired. ? Reason. If you go to a court of law, the judge would listen to both parties. We could have a discussion about this. And don't forget that you can't assume the bible is complete . No it's not. There are hundreds of bible today with new and extra books. The Catholic bible has always had couple of more books though.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Olu317:

Also. Will you be able to make it to this debate?

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 5:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Will you be able to make it to this debate. If no, how canwe stay in touch so I could invite you to many other debates. I am available if you'll prefer an objective discussion at your church. IT will be with you and any of your pastors . Thanks

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Osazuwa72: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Osazuwa72: 5:20pm On Mar 27, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.