Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos (47977 Views)

Apostle Suleman & His Wife, Lizzy Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy, Playing Football & Table Tennis (Photos) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Dance Joyously In Church (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by gurulord1: 12:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
May God not allow any of His daughter nor son happen to miss road into the hands of these Jezeebels/ pevert men found on this thread , in the name of marriage. Because Satan will definitely use them as easy prey to spell doom to such marriage.

Lizzy is spirit fill, that's why she portrays such attributes and act the way she does even in the midst of trial and shame the devil; Tonto Dike and her likes , like most of the Jezeebel here would rather obey the devil and spell doom that will crash what they have eventually worked for for years.

Gudos to her. If your wife doesn't portray such attributes yet know that your love have not started, and could be shaken by any little wind. Rather learn from her than condemning her wise and greatly commendable moves. I'm proud of her.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 3:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Olu317:
The YORUBA is connected to Middle East and not Arabs. And the Yoruba traders who sojourn in Mali brought about these people when Yoruba had huge wealth through Oyo rise to power. Oyo disconnect ILE IFE from the root because it was an easy access to the bank of the present day Niger river in Kogi state as well as across to other part of the North. And all Yoruba groups migrated their to earn their livelihood either as businessmen or warlords in the swelling military stance of Oyo Empire. Imalè were reference to identify the people of Mali with their religion ( IMO MALI). They brought it to to Yoruba land. I have uploaded a link on a thread(how did a single city (Bini) conquered southwest) in which Malians had knowledge of Yoruba as far back as 13th century. Even in 16th century, Ibñ Baba(Fulan/Berber/ Arab descent) was the one few ones who called us YORUBA. And he was lettered Islamic scholar. Yet, he didn't call us Arabs because Yoruba aren't ARABS.
There are counter-narratives to this story as well. But I do not disagree with what you said about Mali empire and the Yorubas. I presume you meant Mali empire. As at then, there was nothing that delineated the different geographies. It was a thing of empire succeeding empires. Mali is relatively new compared to the Mali empire. The Yorubas as well as the Hausas had contact with the then Mali empire. It was out of the rubble of the Old Mali empire that the Songhay empire emerged. you could recollect Sonni Ali and Askiya Muhammad. The then Emir of the Mali empire, Mansa Musa was adjudged the richest man ever in world history.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
weedtheweeds:
can I ask you? In what country is true islam practiced?
the American army is also made up of Muslims killing their fellow muslims and hindus and atheists etc. not only xtians if you are looking for a blame causal factor
Because some Muslims fight in the American Army is a matter of choice. There is no doubt that what America is currently doing is a Crusade in disguise. I wouldn't want to talk about America anymore because of the sensitive of the issue. We are trying to have a constructive and productive dialogue here. Religion(Sincerity) and faith lies in the heart . It is a kind of connection between you and God. Religion is not practiced on the basis of what country is trying to outwit the other . The SouthEast for example have muslims. Does it mean that because the muslims there are located in the East that they do not practice their Islam as they should? Because Nigerian pastors (Businessmen) give a lot of prophecies does not necessarily mean that Nigeria practices Christianity more than other countries with christian population. The issue of prophecy on majority of the cases aside being guess work would involve studying the situation on ground. I could give u a prophesy that Trump would be elected for a second term, would you take me as a man of God for that?. Your question about what country(collectively) practices Islam more than others does not deserve an answer. The way to answer your question is to put it back you. IN WHAT COUNTRY IS TRUE CHRISTIANITY PRACTICED? AND WHAT IS YOUR YARDSTICK TO DETERMINE HOW PRACTICING SUCH ACOUNTRY IS?. IT WILL BE hypocrisy on your part if you do not answer this questions. Your Christian brothers and anyone else reading these comments would understand that you are not being truthful.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2017
weedtheweeds:
hahaha, no evidence? Moh'm woke up one night and told y'all that Jibril sent him a book not written by man haha. give me a break from this heresy. I need scientific evidence not a quote from the book. any prophetic words in it to back the heretic claim?
If you read your bible you would understand that this is how God communicated with majority of the Prophets . Thhrough the Angel Jibril. The Quran chapters starts with the name of "God". Telling you to take note of where the message is coming from. God has likewise safeguarded the Quran from corruption and from being tampered with. This is just one of the miracles of the Quran. You could look at the many variations of the Bible. Different kinds of Bibles are in circulation today. This should also tell you something. The Catholic bible is not same as the kind of bible you use in your church. And the Bible says that God is not the author of confusion? Why not verify info before you criticise ? it will really do you a lot of good. and for the scientific evidence, there are lots of it in the Quran. I am busy, but will give a synopsis soon or probably post them. In sha Allah
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
hardballripplez:

There are counter-narratives to this story as well. But I do not disagree with what you said about Mali empire and the Yorubas. I presume you meant Mali empire. As at then, there was nothing that delineated the different geographies. It was a thing of empire succeeding empires. Mali is relatively new compared to the Mali empire. The Yorubas as well as the Hausas had contact with the then Mali empire. It was out of the rubble of the Old Mali empire that the Songhay empire emerged. you could recollect Sonni Ali and Askiya Muhammad. The then Emir of the Mali empire, Mansa Musa was adjudged the richest man ever in world history.
Of course yes, I wasn't referring to the present day Mali but the empire. The Islamic scholar had knowledge of Yoruba Ethnicity. Beside, the Yoruba territories were heavily deep forested. Something did drove them to this region. In as much as the Ancient Yoruba claim being the beginning of mankind started at ILE IFE is false. Truth will naturally evolve. The
Abu al-Abbas Ahmad ibn Ahmad al-Takruri Al-Massufi al-Timbukti (October 26, 1556 – 1627), was a medieval Sanhaja Berber,a writer, scholar, and political provocateur in the area then known as the Western Sudan . Throughout his life, he wrote more than 40 books and is often noted as having been
Timbuktu ’s greatest scholar. His books will be useful if you can access his books.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 5:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Olu317:
Of course yes, I wasn't referring to the present day Mali but the empire. The Islamic scholar had knowledge of Yoruba Ethnicity. Beside, the Yoruba territories were heavily deep forested. Something did drove them to this region. In as much as the Ancient Yoruba claim being the beginning of mankind started at ILE IFE is false. Truth will naturally evolve. The
Abu al-Abbas Ahmad ibn Ahmad al-Takruri Al-Massufi al-Timbukti (October 26, 1556 – 1627), was a medieval Sanhaja Berber,a writer, scholar, and political provocateur in the area then known as the Western Sudan . Throughout his life, he wrote more than 40 books and is often noted as having been
Timbuktu ’s greatest scholar. His books will be useful if you can access his books.

I actually came across something about Ahmed Baba in history class here. I will definitely dig up more sources about him. He could be my research topic if I'll be doing anything more in history. Thanks for the suggestion. I really appreciate.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2017
Olu317:

Just realised I could access tonnes of articles about this scholar. I will take my time to peruse these books and articles. Will keep in touch. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
hardballripplez:

I actually came across something about Ahmed Baba in history class here. I will definitely dig up more sources about him. He could be my research topic if I'll be doing anything more in history. Thanks for the suggestion. I really appreciate.
anytime bro. You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by weedtheweeds: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2017
can you explain? Let us see if there is confusion in Islam
1. was Moh'd a prophet or a messenger?
2. was the koran brought by the angel Jibril to Moh'd?
3. If Moh'd was a prophet why did he not bring his own message like the preceding prophets?
4. If Moh'd was a prophet why did he ask for a sign from Jibril to authenticate the veracity of islam?
5. If Moh'd was a prophet, why did he also have to read the koran?
6. If islam is from the koran, why is Moh'd life account indoctrinated in Islam?
7. Since his life's account is indoctrinated, is it an allusion to the koran?
8. If Moh'd is the last prophet, why was he not taken to heaven?
9. If Islam believed Jesus lived and was taken to heaven does it make him more precious and superior to Moh'd before allah?
10. Why is Jesus mentioned more times in the koran than Moh'd?
11. Why will Jesus return and not Moh'd?
12. Why do Muslims insidiously resist questions concerning the killing of the infidels in the koran?
13. If islam is genuine, why does it preach conversion by compulsion?
14. The koran teaches of the judgment day. If muslims kill the infidels, who will be left to judge on the judgment day?
15. using the koran as a reference, can you explain the below picture?

hardballripplez:

If you read your bible you would understand that this is how God communicated with majority of the Prophets . Thhrough the Angel Jibril. The Quran chapters starts with the name of "God". Telling you to take note of where the message is coming from. God has likewise safeguarded the Quran from corruption and from being tampered with. This is just one of the miracles of the Quran. You could look at the many variations of the Bible. Different kinds of Bibles are in circulation today. This should also tell you something. The Catholic bible is not same as the kind of bible you use in your church. And the Bible says that God is not the author of confusion? Why not verify info before you criticise ? it will really do you a lot of good. and for the scientific evidence, there are lots of it in the Quran. I am busy, but will give a synopsis soon or probably post them. In sha Allah

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 9:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
weedtheweeds:
can you explain? Let us see if there is confusion in Islam
1. was Moh'd a prophet or a messenger?
2. was the koran brought by the angel Jibril to Moh'd?
3. If Moh'd was a prophet why did he not bring his own message like the preceding prophets?
4. If Moh'd was a prophet why did he ask for a sign from Jibril to authenticate the veracity of islam?
5. If Moh'd was a prophet, why did he also have to read the koran?
6. If islam is from the koran, why is Moh'd life account indoctrinated in Islam?
7. Since his life's account is indoctrinated, is it an allusion to the koran?
8. If Moh'd is the last prophet, why was he not taken to heaven?
9. If Islam believed Jesus lived and was taken to heaven does it make him more precious and superior to Moh'd before allah?
10. Why is Jesus mentioned more times in the koran than Moh'd?
11. Why will Jesus return and not Moh'd?
12. Why do Muslims insidiously resist questions concerning the killing of the infidels in the koran?
13. If islam is genuine, why does it preach conversion by compulsion?
14. The koran teaches of the judgment day. If muslims kill the infidels, who will be left to judge on the judgment day?
15. using the koran as a reference, can you explain the below picture?

In the name of Allah, blessings and salutations on the best and noblest of mankind Muhammad(Peace beupon him)

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was both a prophet and a messenger . Prophethood is Allah's blessing and favor that He bestows on whom He wills. Prophet Muhammad's major miracle was the Quran, the equivalent of which the whole legion of the Arab poets and orators could not produce despite the repeated challenge from the Quran itself. Prophet Muhammad's miracle has something special about it. All previous miracles were limited by time and place( Including the miracles performed by Jesus), i.e., they were shown to specific people at a specific time. the Miracle of the Quran would last till the end of time.

Allah says in the Quran: "Say (O Muslims): we believe in Allah and that which is revealed to us and that which was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael, and Isaac and Jacob, and their children, and that which Moses and Jesus received and that the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them and unto Him we have surrendered."
(2:136) . Isn;t this beautiful?
Thus the Quran that is found today is the same that was revealed to him; not a syllable of it has been altered as God Himself has guaranteed its preservation.
Allah says this about the noblest of mankind Muhammad:

Chapter 9:128
Surely, a Messenger has come unto you from among yourselves; grievous to him is that you should fall into trouble; he is ardently desirous of your welfare; and to the believers he is compassionate, merciful.

Verily you have in the Prophet of Allah an excellent model, for him who fears Allah and the Last Day and who remembers Allah much.

Chapter 33:41
Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of ALLAH, and the seal of the Prophets and ALLAH has full knowledge of all things.

He it is Who has sent His Messenger, with guidance and the Religion of truth, that He may make it prevail over all other religions. And sufficient is Allah as a Witness.

2. Was the Quran brought by the Angel Jibril? Yes he did bring the Quran by the command of Allah, the first interaction between Jibril and the Prophet happened when the prophet was still little. Jibril came to clean and wash the prophet's heart. (This was witnessed)
The process of revelation happened over 23 years. Just imagine how big the cosmos is. The angels as described by the Quran are so big that words can't express. between the shoulders of some of the angels to their earlobe is a distance that could be covered by the fastest moving plane in 70 years. you can imagine how big they are. Jibril has 600 wings. (digression)
Allah says in the Quran about Jibril
Whoever is an enemy (to) Allah and His Angels, and His Messengers, and Jibreel, and Mikael, then indeed Allah (is) an enemy to/for the unbelievers.

3. The prophets do not bring their own messages. They follow whatever is revealed to them by their lord. The prophet didn't bring a new message or religion. He came to establish what was preached by Abraham, Moses, Jesus and others. Allah gave the Taurat to Moses, Zabur to David, Injeel to Jesus and the Quran to the noble Prophet Peace be upon him. And peace be upon everyone of them.

Allahs says in the Quran about the prophets 2 verse 136: Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)."

And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing (Surah Al-Baqara, 127)

"Our Lord! make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful (Surah Al-Baqara, 128)

And who turns away from the religion of Abraham but such as debase their souls with folly? Him We chose and rendered pure in this world: And he will be in the Hereafter in the ranks of the Righteous (Surah Al-Baqara, 130)

4. I don't understand what you mean by this. What sign?

5. The Prophet couldn't read nor write. He was unlettered. At the start of the revelations, the Angel Jibril came and commanded the prophet to read, and the prophet said he could not read.
check Isaiah: (King James version) or any other version: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
Isaiah 29 vers 12.

6. Islam is not from the Quran. Islam is from Allah. Quran is the book. Islam was what was giving to Abraham , Jesus and others (Monotheism) . Allah says about Abraham: Ibrahim, pbuh, has been venerated by Jews, Christians, and Muslims. However, he was neither a Jew nor a Christian, as the Scriptures were revealed after him. Rather, he was a 'Haneef (one inclining toward the truth)( Monotheist ), and a Muslim (submitting to Allah). Allah also says: When his Lord said to him( Abraham), "Submit" (to Me), he said "I have submitted (in Islam) to the Lord of the worlds." (131)

There is this verse that I love so much. it says: This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion, so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (5 VERS 3)

7. INDOCTRINATED? How do you mean?

8. Muhammad was taken to heaven. The journey is called isra wa miraj. Holy is He Who carried His servant by night from the Holy Mosque (in Makka) to the farther Mosque (in Jerusalem) - whose surroundings We have blessed - that We might show him some of Our signs 1. Indeed He alone is All-Hearing, All-Seeing. (Quran 17:1). The story about the ascension is in surah Najm. He met other prophets including Jesus in heaven.

9. No. Jesus will return at the end of time to be a follower of Muhammad. He will clear his name of what the people say about him. i.e calling him God or a son of God. He will destroy the cross. have u thought about this? will jesus jolly with the Catholics? C&s? Jehovah's witness, protestants? or others? No he won't . Muslims have a central mosque and pray together irrespective of individual differences. Jesus was a Muslim and would return as one. No, He's not superior.

10. Moses was mentioned more times than Jesus. Jesus was mentioned 25 times, Muhammad 4 times. Moses 136 times. For the case of Jesus, He was mentioned more often,but in connection with his mother. He is mentioned this way, Jesus the son of Mary(In the Quran). This has a message. that Jesus is not the son of Allah but the son of Mary. check it and you'll see that he's always mentioned in connection to his mother( 95percent of the time or thereabout). Allah says about Jesus; And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

In the Quran Muhammad is usually referred to : 'our messenger' My messenger, The messenger of God......

11. I answered this: He didn't complete his mission. People say he's God and son of God, he'll come to destroy the cross . The biggest sin in Islam as well as the old testament is to associate partners with God. God forgives everything else except this, if one dies upon this practice. so Jesus will destroy the cross. He will be a follower of Muhammad and kill the anti-christ.

Allah says about Jesus: (4 vs 157): And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

12. There are sababul nuzul. circumstances of revelation in the Quran which is not the case for the bible. There was a time when Allah ordered the Muslims to fight back since they were oppressed. Allah does not like oppression and he supports with his victory whomever He wills. Just as many of the prophets under God's command fought in battles. In Islam we fight those who fight us. and there are rules of engagment . we do not kill women, infants, we do not destroy trees, landscapes and properties, and whoever runs to a church, a Babalawo shrine or any places of worship is safe;
Allah says in the Quran:
:And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)]. pay attention to 'do not trangress limits'(Rules of engagement) and pay attention to 'Those who fight you"

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS VERSE ALSO; YOU WILL SEE IT IS UNLIKE THE BIBLE : THIS IS SELF DEFENCE: And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)? Men, women, and children, whose cry is: ‘Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!’” (4:75)

CHECK THIS OUT ALSO: “To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged; and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid; (They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right, (for no cause) except that they say, ‘Our Lord is Allah.’” (22:39-40)
YOU WILL SEE THE SIMILARITIES.
CHECK THIS:

IN ISLAM IF YOU KILL A PERSON UNJUSTLY , IT IS AS IF YOU KILLED 7BILLION PEOPLE: CHECK THIS OUT:

“On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.” (5:32)

13. Sunday school teacher told you this?
check this out. The Quran says: 2 verse 256: There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

14. I don't get this. explain

15. There is no specified age for marriage in Islam. we do not marry underaged.( who are not matured). Mary was 12 when she was betrothed to the old Joseph the carpenter. The picture does not relate to Islam. Spanish government recently raised marriage age from 14 to 16 for girls(http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/the-lowest-age-you-can-legally-get-married-around-the-world-10415517.html0. can you tekl me what the marriage age is for girls according to the bible? Australia is 16 also, Colombia 14, check other countries( These are the minimum ages)

Check this out; And test the orphans until [when] they reach[ed] (the age of) marriage, then if you perceive in them sound judgement then deliver to them their wealth. And (do) not eat it extravagantly and hastily (fearing) that they will grow up. And whoever is rich then he should refrain, and whoever is poor then let him eat (of it) in a fair manner. Then when you deliver to them their wealth then take witnesses on them. And Allah is sufficient (as) a Reckoner. THINGS CHANGE. marriageable age is not fixed.

All praises and thanks are due to Allah . greetings and salutions on the Noblest of Mankind. It is Allah who brings people out of darkness into light , and Allah is able to do all things. May Allah guide you to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by iammee(f): 11:01pm On Mar 28, 2017
hardballripplez:

In the name of Allah, blessings and salutations on the best and noblest of mankind Muhammad(Peace beupon him)

Muhammad (Peace be upon him) was both a prophet and a messenger . Prophethood is Allah's blessing and favor that He bestows on whom He wills. Prophet Muhammad's major miracle was the Quran, the equivalent of which the whole legion of the Arab poets and orators could not produce despite the repeated challenge from the Quran itself. Prophet Muhammad's miracle has something special about it. All previous miracles were limited by time and place( Including the miracles performed by Jesus), i.e., they were shown to specific people at a specific time. the Miracle of the Quran would last till the end of time.

Allah says in the Quran: "Say (O Muslims): we believe in Allah and that which is revealed to us and that which was revealed to Abraham and Ishmael, and Isaac and Jacob, and their children, and that which Moses and Jesus received and that the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them and unto Him we have surrendered."
(2:136) . Isn;t this beautiful?
Thus the Quran that is found today is the same that was revealed to him; not a syllable of it has been altered as God Himself has guaranteed its preservation.
Allah says this about the noblest of mankind Muhammad:

Chapter 9:128
Surely, a Messenger has come unto you from among yourselves; grievous to him is that you should fall into trouble; he is ardently desirous of your welfare; and to the believers he is compassionate, merciful.

Verily you have in the Prophet of Allah an excellent model, for him who fears Allah and the Last Day and who remembers Allah much.

Chapter 33:41
Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of ALLAH, and the seal of the Prophets and ALLAH has full knowledge of all things.

He it is Who has sent His Messenger, with guidance and the Religion of truth, that He may make it prevail over all other religions. And sufficient is Allah as a Witness.

2. Was the Quran brought by the Angel Jibril? Yes he did bring the Quran by the command of Allah, the first interaction between Jibril and the Prophet happened when the prophet was still little. Jibril came to clean and wash the prophet's heart. (This was witnessed)
The process of revelation happened over 23 years. Just imagine how big the cosmos is. The angels as described by the Quran are so big that words can't express. between the shoulders of some of the angels to their earlobe is a distance that could be covered by the fastest moving plane in 70 years. you can imagine how big they are. Jibril has 600 wings. (digression)
Allah says in the Quran about Jibril
Whoever is an enemy (to) Allah and His Angels, and His Messengers, and Jibreel, and Mikael, then indeed Allah (is) an enemy to/for the unbelievers.

3. The prophets do not bring their own messages. They follow whatever is revealed to them by their lord. The prophet didn't bring a new message or religion. He came to establish what was preached by Abraham, Moses, Jesus and others. Allah gave the Taurat to Moses, Zabur to David, Injeel to Jesus and the Quran to the noble Prophet Peace be upon him. And peace be upon everyone of them.

Allahs says in the Quran about the prophets 2 verse 136: Say (O Muslims), "We believe in Allah and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and to Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], and that which has been given to Musa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Islam)."

And remember Abraham and Isma'il raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing (Surah Al-Baqara, 127)

"Our Lord! make of us Muslims, bowing to Thy (Will), and of our progeny a people Muslim, bowing to Thy (will); and show us our place for the celebration of (due) rites; and turn unto us (in Mercy); for Thou art the Oft-Returning, Most Merciful (Surah Al-Baqara, 128)

And who turns away from the religion of Abraham but such as debase their souls with folly? Him We chose and rendered pure in this world: And he will be in the Hereafter in the ranks of the Righteous (Surah Al-Baqara, 130)

4. I don't understand what you mean by this. What sign?

5. The Prophet couldn't read nor write. He was unlettered. At the start of the revelations, the Angel Jibril came and commanded the prophet to read, and the prophet said he could not read.
check Isaiah: (King James version) or any other version: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.
Isaiah 29 vers 12.

6. Islam is not from the Quran. Islam is from Allah. Quran is the book. Islam was what was giving to Abraham , Jesus and others (Monotheism) . Allah says about Abraham: Ibrahim, pbuh, has been venerated by Jews, Christians, and Muslims. However, he was neither a Jew nor a Christian, as the Scriptures were revealed after him. Rather, he was a 'Haneef (one inclining toward the truth)( Monotheist ), and a Muslim (submitting to Allah). Allah also says: When his Lord said to him( Abraham), "Submit" (to Me), he said "I have submitted (in Islam) to the Lord of the worlds." (131)

There is this verse that I love so much. it says: This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion, so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. (5 VERS 3)

7. INDOCTRINATED? How do you mean?

8. Muhammad was taken to heaven. The journey is called isra wa miraj. Holy is He Who carried His servant by night from the Holy Mosque (in Makka) to the farther Mosque (in Jerusalem) - whose surroundings We have blessed - that We might show him some of Our signs 1. Indeed He alone is All-Hearing, All-Seeing. (Quran 17:1). The story about the ascension is in surah Najm. He met other prophets including Jesus in heaven.

9. No. Jesus will return at the end of time to be a follower of Muhammad. He will clear his name of what the people say about him. i.e calling him God or a son of God. He will destroy the cross. have u thought about this? will jesus jolly with the Catholics? C&s? Jehovah's witness, protestants? or others? No he won't . Muslims have a central mosque and pray together irrespective of individual differences. Jesus was a Muslim and would return as one. No, He's not superior.

10. Moses was mentioned more times than Jesus. Jesus was mentioned 25 times, Muhammad 4 times. Moses 136 times. For the case of Jesus, He was mentioned more often,but in connection with his mother. He is mentioned this way, Jesus the son of Mary(In the Quran). This has a message. that Jesus is not the son of Allah but the son of Mary. check it and you'll see that he's always mentioned in connection to his mother( 95percent of the time or thereabout). Allah says about Jesus; And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

In the Quran Muhammad is usually referred to : 'our messenger' My messenger, The messenger of God......

11. I answered this: He didn't complete his mission. People say he's God and son of God, he'll come to destroy the cross . The biggest sin in Islam as well as the old testament is to associate partners with God. God forgives everything else except this, if one dies upon this practice. so Jesus will destroy the cross. He will be a follower of Muhammad and kill the anti-christ.

Allah says about Jesus: (4 vs 157): And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain.

12. There are sababul nuzul. circumstances of revelation in the Quran which is not the case for the bible. There was a time when Allah ordered the Muslims to fight back since they were oppressed. Allah does not like oppression and he supports with his victory whomever He wills. Just as many of the prophets under God's command fought in battles. In Islam we fight those who fight us. and there are rules of engagment . we do not kill women, infants, we do not destroy trees, landscapes and properties, and whoever runs to a church, a Babalawo shrine or any places of worship is safe;
Allah says in the Quran:
:And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. [This Verse is the first one that was revealed in connection with Jihad, but it was supplemented by another (V.9:36)]. pay attention to 'do not trangress limits'(Rules of engagement) and pay attention to 'Those who fight you"

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS VERSE ALSO; YOU WILL SEE IT IS UNLIKE THE BIBLE : THIS IS SELF DEFENCE: And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)? Men, women, and children, whose cry is: ‘Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!’” (4:75)

CHECK THIS OUT ALSO: “To those against whom war is made, permission is given (to fight), because they are wronged; and verily, Allah is most powerful for their aid; (They are) those who have been expelled from their homes in defiance of right, (for no cause) except that they say, ‘Our Lord is Allah.’” (22:39-40)
YOU WILL SEE THE SIMILARITIES.
CHECK THIS:

IN ISLAM IF YOU KILL A PERSON UNJUSTLY , IT IS AS IF YOU KILLED 7BILLION PEOPLE: CHECK THIS OUT:

“On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.” (5:32)

13. Sunday school teacher told you this?
check this out. The Quran says: 2 verse 256: There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing.

14. I don't get this. explain

15. There is no specified age for marriage in Islam. we do not marry underaged.( who are not matured). Mary was 12 when she was betrothed to the old Joseph the carpenter. The picture does not relate to Islam. Spanish government recently raised marriage age from 14 to 16 for girls(http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/the-lowest-age-you-can-legally-get-married-around-the-world-10415517.html0. can you tekl me what the marriage age is for girls according to the bible? Australia is 16 also, Colombia 14, check other countries( These are the minimum ages)

Check this out; And test the orphans until [when] they reach[ed] (the age of) marriage, then if you perceive in them sound judgement then deliver to them their wealth. And (do) not eat it extravagantly and hastily (fearing) that they will grow up. And whoever is rich then he should refrain, and whoever is poor then let him eat (of it) in a fair manner. Then when you deliver to them their wealth then take witnesses on them. And Allah is sufficient (as) a Reckoner. THINGS CHANGE. marriageable age is not fixed.

All praises and thanks are due to Allah . greetings and salutions on the Noblest of Mankind. It is Allah who brings people out of darkness into light , and Allah is able to do all things. May Allah guide you to the truth.

Abeg who go read all dis one now? u can't force someone to blv or accept ur religion by force. Continue to blv ur Allah or muhammad, and leave Christian alone, Paul book (bible) or not works for me alot nd i will embrace d book forever.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 5:22am On Mar 29, 2017
iammee:

Abeg who go read all dis one now? u can't force someone to blv or accept ur religion by force. Continue to blv ur Allah or muhammad, and leave Christian alone, Paul book (bible) or not works for me alot nd i will embrace d book forever.

These are the answers to the questions. Who will read this? The one who asked for the answers. Nobody is telling you not to embrace Paul's book. No we didn't say that. Nobody has forced you to accept Islam. This is the propaganda people like you spread all about. From all what is written, where is the 'you must accept Islam by force? . Try to pay attention to what is written.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 7:00am On Mar 29, 2017
iammee:

Are you afraid of his write up? If you have the spirit of God in you as a child of God then you need not panic. If the Quran has all he has typed then, it is close to truth but not absolutely acknowledging the POWER IN THE LIFE AND RESURRECTION IN JESUS. I besiege you to tarry and let those who KNOW JESUS AS LORD AND GOD enjoy this mind whose heart acknowledge JESUS as a prophet of God. After all even our Christian Faith, some people will never call JESUS as ALMIGHTY GOD but ANGEL MICHAEL or son of God. I discovered the reason God permitted the Quran. Do you know that without the Quran, the white/Roman Catholics of old would have nearly hidden the book from the whole world by producing new version to suit their desire? Take for instance, Same sex,using craven image as mother of God, removal of some part of the Passages of the Bible, some churches giving support for same sex. Things God outrightly killed and destroy Sodom and Gomorrah on such reason. Take it easy and learn new things you have no knowledge on as it regard the Quran. But hold on to JESUS IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS AS SOLID AS I EXPECT OF THOSE WHO HAVE MET HIM.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by iammee(f): 7:33am On Mar 29, 2017
Olu317:
Are you afraid of his write up? If you have the spirit of God in you as a child of God then you need not panic. If the Quran has all he has typed then, it is close to truth but not absolutely acknowledging the POWER IN THE LIFE AND RESURRECTION IN JESUS. I besiege you to tarry and let those who KNOW JESUS AS LORD AND GOD enjoy this mind whose heart acknowledge JESUS as a prophet of God. After all even our Christian Faith, some people will never call JESUS as ALMIGHTY GOD but ANGEL MICHAEL or son of God. I discovered the reason God permitted the Quran. Do you know that without the Quran, the white/Roman Catholics of old would have nearly hidden the book from the whole world by producing new version to suit their desire? Take for instance, Same sex,using craven image as mother of God, removal of some part of the Passages of the Bible, some churches giving support for same sex. Things God outrightly killed and destroy Sodom and Gomorrah on such reason. Take it easy and learn new things you have no knowledge on as it regard the Quran. But hold on to JESUS IF YOUR ACCOUNT IS AS SOLID AS I EXPECT OF THOSE WHO HAVE MET HIM.

Am not afraid of his write up and i can never be afraid of it, just saying my own opinion.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by Olu317(m): 8:58am On Mar 29, 2017
iammee:

Am not afraid of his write up and i can never be afraid of it, just saying my own opinion.
Great to know it my dear sister. Let us eschew intolerance but hold on to wisdom and the power of God. Stay bless.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by xrenzy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtheweeds:
well, you call everyone a hater then. I'm not the only one. when you get slapped with the truth you quickly pull out the hate card. I have no problem with Muslims and as a fact, I live with 8 of them from 4 islamic nations in my building and we get along fine. great guys with decent jobs. they reason better than you do just for the record. we coze about religion and there is always a line when it gets intense. we respect ourselves and they tell me the truth and admit some islamic beliefs are scrappy. they aren't extremists but educated and exposed gentlemen. If hate were my thing, I would sound even deeper than I do and encourage hate. I just wanted to expose the truth so people know why the killing of Christians continues and the government does not sympathize with the families of the victims or try to stop the islamic extremists. I say some things the average mind would be scared to say. you can only defend yourself not other muslims and like I done told you, I got receipts. I am the wrong one to come for. the hypocrisy should be exposed.
what you are doing is what majority, especially powerful muslims do, to hush the mouths that speak. read my old posts and you will see that I do not spare even my fellow Christians. I say it like I mean it. To wrap up, it is not a thing of hate it is telling the truth boldly.
can't keep up with ur blah blah blah due to ur hate - to - Meter radar u posted hatred comment still u alone is defending urself I don't care ev uve got million muslim friends in the end limited tolerance is wat u guys still gon get from each other am 4rm a polygamus family ma dad second wife is a strong good christian guess I beat u to that,And she raised us well, so that's how it goes,and have never dated any muslim girl think am taking after daddy's legacy, and my best friend is emanuel he told me that was one of jesus christ name did ur muslim friends ever mention prophet muhammad's other name? Naah u don't care see that's what am talking about, IGNORANCE n LACK OF TOLERANCE manh
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by weedtheweeds: 4:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
And who cares about your personal history? If you can't keep up with my seasoned comment just mark my pseudonym and never quote me again. You talk like a child who needs to be schooled. If you want to sell an idea to someone you got to be convincing. You cannot force your religion on me. That Arab trend ended when the west tamed y'all. You do not say someone else is ignorant and intolerant when you haven't met that person. What do you want me to tolerate? What am I ignorance of? Moh'd other names? LOL. such a joke or?
xrenzy:
can't keep up with ur blah blah blah due to ur hate - to - Meter radar u posted hatred comment still u alone is defending urself I don't care ev uve got million muslim friends in the end limited tolerance is wat u guys still gon get from each other am 4rm a polygamus family ma dad second wife is a strong good christian guess I beat u to that,And she raised us well, so that's how it goes,and have never dated any muslim girl think am taking after daddy's legacy, and my best friend is emanuel he told me that was one of jesus christ name did ur muslim friends ever mention prophet muhammad's other name? Naah u don't care see that's what am talking about, IGNORANCE n LACK OF TOLERANCE manh
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by xrenzy(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtheweeds:
And who cares about your personal history? If you can't keep up with my seasoned comment just mark my pseudonym and never quote me again. You talk like a child who needs to be schooled. If you want to sell an idea to someone you got to be convincing. You cannot force your religion on me. That Arab trend ended when the west tamed y'all. You do not say someone else is ignorant and intolerant when you haven't met that person. What do you want me to tolerate? What am I ignorance of? Moh'd other names? LOL. such a joke or?
wow wow I don't ever want 2became a muslim so y will I want 2force ma religion on u? Am not an ebay y will I want 2sell u an idea? Yeah am child I dare u come school me Mr islam hater who went down d history lane b4 me now u toss me d blame again gash HAterrrr, And I don't have 2meet u pasonally ur words already gave u out man!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by weedtheweeds: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2017
drivel
xrenzy:
wow wow I don't ever want 2became a muslim so y will I want 2force ma religion on u? Am not an ebay y will I want 2sell u an idea? Yeah am child I dare u come school me Mr islam hater who went down d history lane b4 me now u toss me d blame again gash HAterrrr, And I don't have 2meet u pasonally ur words already gave u out man!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by nisai: 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2017
hardballripplez:

I took a class on Islamic history where I study. I study at Northwestrn university if you would look it up on Google. There is something called orientalism . Read history of how Islam spread from Muslim authors and some selected Christian authors. I wouldn't disagree that there were bits of aggression and fightings. But this was not how Islam was spread . Take Nigeria for example. Islam didn't spread by sword. I challenge u, even from books of orientalism u will never find a situation whereby it is u accept Islam or we cut off ur head. No u wont. And bring me one if u do. Catholism committed grave atrocities in the name of Christ. Very grave atrocities . And we won't blame this on catholism alone . We will blame it on Christianity . Coz protestant and others were offshoot of Catholism.

There is no need for you to lie about Islam having similarities with Catholism. Islam is different . And do you see Catholics as disbelievers who will end up in hell?
Salam alaikum my brother in islam, I have been following u since I stumbled upon this thread. I must confess, I couldn't resist your charming display of knowledge, and I became envious!

I am a convert(from christianity) to Islam. I am now seeking to know more about my religion (Islam); If you don't mind helping me.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by xrenzy(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtheweeds:
drivel
guess we gon do this forever if ure ready am steady bud
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by weedtheweeds: 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
prattle
xrenzy:
guess we gon do this forever if ure ready am steady bud
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by xrenzy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtheweeds:
prattle
drivel now prattle , ur pointless words are effectless sorry gash it must really hurts 2c ur wole shoyinka grammer dream as a wasted effort sha o
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
nisai:
Salam alaikum my brother in islam, I have been following u since I stumbled upon this thread. I must confess, I couldn't resist your charming display of knowledge, and I became envious!

I am a convert(from christianity) to Islam. I am now seeking to know more about my religion (Islam); If you don't mind helping me.

May Allah keep your feet firm in sha Allah brother . Please text me your email sir.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by nisai: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2017
hardballripplez:

May Allah keep your feet firm in sha Allah brother . Please text me your email sir.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
nisai:
olusabifrancis@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance.

Ok bro. Will contact you. Thanks.
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by weedtheweeds: 3:02am On Mar 30, 2017
claptrap
It is called education, try it. BTW who is Wole Soyinka? Never read his books.
xrenzy:
drivel now prattle , ur pointless words are effectless sorry gash it must really hurts 2c ur wole shoyinka grammer dream as a wasted effort sha o
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by xrenzy(m): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2017
weedtheweeds:
claptrap
It is called education, try it. BTW who is Wole Soyinka? Never read his books.
gash there goes another man in the mirror who just added d act of lying to his ignorance stock list just cause he read few foriegn novels n magazine d guy don become oyinbo b dat o, And for the record if what u wrote earlier was "It's called education" can we refer 2u as Mr Educator As we na ghetto boys wey no know road 2school. And add that 2ur CLAPTRAP memo that word reminds me of cheerleaders dats super wack Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by weedtheweeds: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
drivel
You do not need to go to school. You are enlightened already. Going to school will not get you anywhere farther than where you are now.
xrenzy:
gash there goes another man in the mirror who just added d act of lying to his ignorance stock list just cause he read few foriegn novels n magazine d guy don become oyinbo b dat o, And for the record if what u wrote earlier was "It's called education" can we refer 2u as Mr Educator As we na ghetto boys wey no know road 2school. And add that 2ur CLAPTRAP memo that word reminds me of cheerleaders dats super wack Lol
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by xrenzy(m): 10:40am On Mar 31, 2017
weedtheweeds:
drivel
You do not need to go to school. You are enlightened already. Going to school will not get you anywhere farther than where you are now.
I like d mutual ground I knew my friend was right when he said only losers goes to school and we know were that left you, wow thank Allah its friday real muslims with good heart towards ma christian buddies is going to masjid aka mosques and ama pray for them unlike Mr islam hater that belive every muslims are boko aram just because some useless hell made creatures wrote rubbish which was never in my Holy Quran ma buddy prophet Muhammad said I should love even a PEGAN that do not believe GOD exist cause its same GOD that create me created him just to test ma faith of tolerance dude guess what I passed!!!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by hardballripplez: 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Saturday's fine.

Hello brother I had so many other commitments this weekend. A couple of people, especially Christian brothers have also contacted me in anticipation of the proposed discussion . I would suggest that we make it this coming Saturday in sha Allah. Kindly let me know if it will work for you. I also suggest that we pitch a discussion topic. Probably something like which is God's word, the Bible or the Quran? Or which way to salvation, Islam or Christianity? Or any other topic that comes to ymind.

Hope to hear from you soon

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman & Wife, Lizzy Loved Up Like Never Before In New Photos by ElsonMorali: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
hardballripplez:

Hello brother I had so many other commitments this weekend. A couple of people, especially Christian brothers have also contacted me in anticipation of the proposed discussion . I would suggest that we make it this coming Saturday in sha Allah. Kindly let me know if it will work for you. I also suggest that we pitch a discussion topic. Probably something like which is God's word, the Bible or the Quran? Or which way to salvation, Islam or Christianity? Or any other topic that comes to ymind.

Hope to hear from you soon

No problem bro. Next week is fine for me. Just cc me. Happy new month.

Oh btw any topic you pick is alright by me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.