Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Are Medical Personnel Being Used For PSYCHOPOLITICS? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Medical Personnel Being Used For PSYCHOPOLITICS? (361 Views)

Nigerian Bishops: "All Church Hospitals Can Be Used For COVID-19 Patients" / One-fifth Of All Churches In The Netherlands Are No Longer Being Used / Why Is The Catholic Church Always Used For Horror Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Medical Personnel Being Used For PSYCHOPOLITICS? by oaroloye(m): 3:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
SHALOM!

PSYCHOPOLITICS is the use of MEDICINE and PSYCHIATRY to destroy the credibility of a Political Target who is too high-profile to be killed out-of-hand.

We learned the Existence of this practice from LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD, the Founder of SCIENTOLOGY, who claimed to have come into the possession of a lecture of the infamous BERIA to the KGB.

He "reprinted" the document in a booklet called: THE BRAINWASHING MANUAL

There are attempts to claim that that document is not authentic. That is not relevant at this time. The source of the Document is not important: it is the CONTENT that is important.

The question is: ARE THE TACTICS L. RON HUBBARD WARNS US ABOUT REAL? Do Medical and Mental Health Practitioners ABUSE THEIR OFFICES, and VIOLATE their MEDICAL OATHS to "DO NO HARM," to GET RID OF ENEMIES OF SOME GROUP THEY ARE MEMBERS OF?

Specifically, RELIGIOUS Groups?

If this is what is going on, there is nothing funny about it. It would be criminal activity of the highest order!

The use and abuse of Medicine to ASSASSINATE people for RELIGIOUS reasons is NOTHING NEW- a famous document issued by a Medieval CHIEF RABBI contained the directive to let their Jewish children become "APOTHECARIES" (Pharmacists) specifically to "take away Christian lives" in retaliation for Jewish lives taken by Christians.

Of course one cannot condone such craven actions, but a reasonable person ought to be able to see THEIR point-of-view.

They were somewhat abused themselves, and had to consider that they were in a WAR with an ENEMY who was NOT SERIOUS.

The Industrialist HENRY FORD, founder of FORD MOTORS, and inventor of THE ASSEMBLY-LINE System of manufacturing, friends to warn his country of the insidious nature of HIDDEN JEWS in Oyinbo Society. His work: THE INTERNATIONAL JEW was quietly forgotten.

What little I have read of it certainly seems to be applied in America since then, and even applies to Africa. However, it is NOT just the JEWS who use such UNDERHANDED TACTICS- as INFILTRATING ENTERTAINMENT and POLITICS; others do it too.

Most famously, THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH.

This Den of Thieves that ROBS the OTHER Dens of Thieves are no strangers to ASSASSINATION.

They nearly INVENTED it.

Their JESUIT ORDER formalized what they had been doing all along, and brought it under the one umbrella.

When it was just the Roman Catholic Church stacking, it was bad enough. They sent literal ARMIES to DESTROY KINGDOMS that didn't BOW to their Pope.

This History is being COVERED UP by their UNDERCOVER AGENTS.

But in 1967, one of their best agents blew a fuse and had a nervous breakdown, when he learned that CARDINALS RAN FREEMASONRY.

Therefore, he publicly confessed his part in INFILTRATING PROTESTANT CHURCHES TO DESTROY THEM FROM WITHIN.

An attempt was made to "GASLIGHT" him, and brainwash him back into compliance- but the Old Priest out in charge of his final fate decided to let him go.

Ex-Bishop Dr. ALBERTO RIVERA continued to expose VATICAN CONSPIRACY until, after many failed attempts, he was finally successfully assassinated.The only Gospel Publisher who would touch his story was JACK T. CHICK. He serialized his disclosures in six illustrated tracts.

1. ALBERTO.
2. DOUBLE CROSS.
3. THE GODFATHERS.
4. THE FORCE.
5. THE FOUR HORSEMEN.
6 . THE PROPHET.

THESE WERE TRUE EYE-OPENERS INTO HISTORY AND WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD TODAY. However, nowadays, most Christians do not know that he ever existed.

Nor do they care to know what he has to say.

He told about one ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT, where he was pushed in front of a subway train.

Another time, the Roman Catholic Irish Rebels blew up his bedroom.

Another time, a Christian in the "Love Gospel" Movement performed dental surgery on him, and broke off the tool inside his jaw. Seizing the opportunity, the bastard JUST LEFT IT THERE in the hope that it would "accidentally" kill him.

When I was in the EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN UNION of the University of Ife, I was a very active SPIRIT-FILLED CHRISTIAN. It was not until about 20 years after I had escaped from that False Church, that I learned that the EVANGELICAL CHRISTIAN MOVEMENT is AGAINST Pentecostalism.

They PRETENDED to believe the same things, and "fellowshipped" under THE SAME ROOF- but they HATED the HOLY GHOST BAPTIZED Brethren. They MERGED with them to CONTROL them.

Therefore, when I went for my Dental surgery, the dentist DESTROYED my tooth, but MOLDED a RIDICULOUS amount of AMALGAM in the SHAPE of the tooth, that I COULD NOT BITE DOWN ON, and SURELY POISONES ME, until it fell out!

Also, he only gave me a HALF-DOSE of the Anaesthetic- at the time, I thought it a "Normal Procedure" to use only HALF of an AMPOULE, if they chose. The dentist kept telling me that "I WAS FEELING PAIN BECAUSE I WASNT RELAXING."

I apologized for nor cooperating enough, and he looked guilty. Decades later, I realized that it was BECAUSE HE WAS LYING.

He KNEW that he hadn't given me the CORRECT DOSE! How can ONE ampuole contain TWO doses?

Another time I joined the KARATE CLUB, and these "CHRISTIAN BRETHREN" were running it, and it took me FOUR YEARS to get my YELLOW BELT. They only trained THEMSELVES, you see.

When anyone not of their clique joined, they would make excuses NOT TO TRAIN US- they wouldn't show up, they didn't have time, they'd do it another time....

Then there was a bastard who paid my motorcycle taxi fare to the gate, and, at a dangerous place, the back tyre blew out, and we has an accident. I had no helmet, but the driver kept his head, and did not pile up.

In over 20 years of motorcycle taxi riding, I have never been in another tyre blowout. My "BENEFACTOR" was BEHIND us on another bike.

It was not until he later broke off our association, pretending that I had put a virus from a flash drive into his laptop that it occurred to me that he COULD have SHOT OUT THE TYRE to CAUSE that accident.

Another time HE coached a lady friend of mine who was in CHEMISTRY. (He is a lecturer.)

His coaching was SO EFFECTIVE, that she QUIT SCIENCE ALTOGETHER, and took up BUILDING ADMINISTRATION- and became UNEMPLOYABLE upon graduation.

This is all abscribable to UNDERCOVER ROMAN CATHOLICISM work. (The poor girl was PENTECOSTAL.)

Why would the lecturer want to get rid of ME- a mere LABORATORY ASSISTANT?

At that time, I was promoting FREE ENERGY PHYSICS on Campus, and was close to completing an OVERUNITY GENERATOR.

THOUSANDS of SCIENCE and TECHNOLOGY students, but ONLY I was pushing for this. HE PROMISED TO HELP, but actually SAT ON THE MATERIAL and did NOTHING about it.

He even claimed that his fiancée was doing her Project on the component of one of the generators I had downloaded the plans for.

That was surely a LIE- so he must have planned to get rid of me before I could ever find that out. See how these people work?

A Medical Doctor friend, OGBE OSULA tried to introduce the RIFE MACHINE to Nigeria, and suddenly turned up DEAD of a "HEART ATTACK," at age 32!

I gave up working on FREE ENERGY GENERATORS. It did not seem worth it any more.

But there is evidence that suggests that UNDERCOVER CHRISTIAN ASSASSINS are responsible for my current condition, having tried to KILL me, as many as FIVE times over the past six months....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Believe Sorcery (juju, Black Magic, Witchcraft, Charm)..? / Teenager Wants Pope Francis Dead / Have You Ever Been In To Church And You Forgot Your Bible While Leaving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.