Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,717 members, 7,805,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah (621 Views)

Hilarious Conversation Between Nigerian Guy & 'pastor' Who Tried To Scam Him / Reno Omokri Visits Laodicean Church In Turkey, The One Jesus Wanted To Spit Out / Nigerian Women Testify Against Catholic Priest Who Wanted To Rape Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah by otemanuduno: 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
DOCTUFOS: Aferk 29: 32-58

32. I do not want to say this, but I shall do so; you have heard that you should not mix religion with the matter of health. I also add this; do not mix religion with the matter of business.
33. For whatever you mix religion with shall not succeed. For many great nations have been brought down by religion.
34. And many great kingdoms have been crushed by the weight of religion. And many honest nations have been made dishonest by the lies of religion.
35. And many wise nations have turned to foolishness by the dirt of religion. And corruption have become the portion of many empires who were once great and full of integrity.
36. For Hindi lie low because of religion. And Egept is forgotten because of the religion they accepted.
37. Therefore I say again, do not mix your business with religion.
38. Have you not heard how Sheu and Sheik from the land of Madin came to me and say, give to us 2 hundred thousand pounds of meat in the name of Alla our god?
39. For if you do so, you shall be greatly blessed by our god. And the stars above your head shall be turned to gold. And your ground shall become diamond.
40. And your life shall be as smooth as the graphite laid at the bank of the sea. And the land breeze and the sea breeze shall blow blessings and health upon you.
41. And your baskets shall be filled with food from heaven, for the windows of heaven shall open and Alla our god shall pour out onions and cucumber and garlic and grapes and ginger and all manner of food stuff into your baskets.
42. And your urine which sink into your ground shall become manure to your plants. And your corn shall be fatter than the tongue of a whale.
43. And your rain shall be blessings to your body. And no sickness shall henceforth stick to your skin and bones.
44. Now after Sheu and Sheik had ended their prayers which was as long as the nose of an elephant, I Zed said, what shall be my portion if I do not give you this 2 thousands pound of meat?
45. And they said, if you do not give us our request, Alla our god shall blow smoke and fire from his nostril into your land.
46. And locusts shall devour your land to the ground. And the palmer worms and the canker worms shall ruin all souls in Aktum.
47. And the wind shall blow death upon you. And your weather shall become hotter. And fire and brimstone shall burn up your land like Sodom-Egypt.
48. And you shall decay, bringing out maggots from your head to toes. And the rain shall be turned to arrows to Pierce your skins like thorns.
49. Now when they had ended their sayingsI said, are these all the things Alla your god can do? For these things are too little for a threat worth taking away two hundred thousands pounds of gold.
50. Now hear this and add it to your urim of fear. Then shall I fear and give you all the possessions of this kingdom;
51. The feaces of Alla shall be pasted on your land and the stench of it shall kill you and all your plants and children.
52. And he shall poor upon you his urine as rain. And nothing in your land shall survive.
53. Now when I had ended saying this, twelve of the merchant homos feared greatly, saying, Zed, you have blasphemed Alla and you shall not survive tonight into tomorrow.
54. And I said, be not afraid o merchants of Aktum. For ridicule is the antidote of critical threat. For threats to life is the worst of all evil and it is capable of causing illusions and hallucinations, which in the end could lead to death if it is not immediately neutralised with jesting.
55. For this is what they who say that they are witches and wizards do to those who fear them and thereby ruin their lives.
56. Now when Sheu and Sheik were greatly ashamed, they left with their heads turned to the ground.
57. Hear me, Aktum, hear. For they shall come in the name of religion and the gods. Do not listen to their continuous persuasion. For if they have your minds, they shall have all things pertaining to you. And Aktum shall be destroyed eventually.
58. Are they not in Timbok even now already? They go everywhere with their scrolls, seeking the kingdoms to possess. Beware, I say. Beware.
Re: How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah by AmunaNo1: 9:40am On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=otemanuduno post=54937001][/quote]
Either you are truly being contacted or You are a Genius either way great work

1 Like

Re: How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah by otemanuduno: 6:00am On Apr 07, 2017
AmunaNo1:

Either you are truly being contacted or You are a Genius either way great work
Thanks, but the first option came before the second. No one gets connected with a superhuman(Atum) and remain d same after.
Re: How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah by 0temSapien: 4:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Zed is great
Re: How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah by 0temSapien: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Do not let anyone scam you through religion
Re: How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah by OtemAtum: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
learn
Re: How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah by OtemAtum: 7:22pm On May 21, 2019
This Is Great
Re: How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah by OtemAtum: 2:51pm On May 24, 2019
Learn
Re: How Zed Conquered Those Who Wanted To Scam Him In The Name Of Allah by OtemAtum: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Zed my man

(1) (Reply)

Define SIN In Simple Words! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/04/17 / Easter: Religion Is Love, Not Hatred – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.