Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,337 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. (7167 Views)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
I believe in love, I believe in everything that has to do with genuine sacrifice and patience; I am an advocate for true love no matter where we find ourselves when love is true distance is not a barrier but rather a motivation to love someone fiercely with each passing day.

I have seen a lot of relationships crumble, my longest relationship then was an online relationship, for almost two years I was celibate and faithful, ever hopeful my prince was going to come back home to make me his princess, what did I get for my wait, a block button and a I don’t trust you anymore excuse. Being an introvert makes it hard for me to meet people and when I do meet someone my nose of suspicion keeps perceiving lies emitting out of someone even before their intentions are said.

I want to pour out my heart, I want someone out there to read this and say I am awakened, long distance relationship is fun when you’re young and rapid growth and old age hasn’t become your enemy, it’s fun and hopeful if the person you’re waiting for is a regular visitor to the country you’re residing in, you can’t be 25 and date someone who’s 23 just because they’re in the STATES, father TIME has a strong hold over love, no matter what TIME always wins and most times things out of our control makes waiting a TIME waster.

Most girls in Nigeria are single, not because there are no men here; they are single because they have someone they are waiting for, 40% of Nigerian women have an “ABROAD” boyfriend who has promised to come back in no time to marry them but its only 1% of these relationships that work out.

A Nigerian man abroad who’s in his late 30’s wants to marry a girl in her early 20’s he picks out his speck online, when he finds you compatible sometimes he sends his family to go carry out an investigation on you and see if you’re what you portray yourself to be, he wastes no time in coming back to marry you, these ones aren’t time wasters they know what they want, this is the half of the 1% I was talking about.

The other half of the 1% is sheer luck, love, perseverance and God’s grace; when you wait on a young man for years, he finishes his studies, and sometimes both of you might even date other people along the line but when it’s time for him to come back home it just works out for both of you.

Dear women, before you decide to wait on someone have it in mind that things might not work the way you want it, men who are in Nigeria rarely date or wait on women who are abroad, I have heard of cases where the girl sends for the boy, rare cases where the boy sends for the girl but these are rare cases, what works for Ada might not work for Adaeze.

You’re 25 and you’re dating someone abroad who doesn’t know when he’s coming back, who’s struggling over there, who hasn’t gotten his citizenship, many of my readers know my stance on cheating, dear sister you’re going to break that man’s heart because of Father TIME, you’re going to bow down to the pressures of society and look for someone who’s ready to get married, you have wasted that man’s time and efforts over you.

Long distance relationships works when there’s constant visiting, it can work in Nigeria, all you need is a 45 minutes flight or an hour or several hours by bus to go see the love of your life, but when you’re dating someone abroad who’s thousands of miles away, he can’t afford to invite you over and you can’t afford to invite yourself over, let truth be told, that relationship is going to die a natural death.

I know you have seen the signs, unless you’re in it for something else, I know you know it’s a TIME WASTER, I want to wish you luck and pray you’re amongst the 1% it will work out for but I can’t guarantee happiness all through the journey, you will cry, wail, curse, regret, and ask the WHY question but at the end of the day if it works out you SMILE will be the brightest and the wildest Mankind has seen in a long TIME.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEqZiNLXREQ

Isabella Ibeji

http://www.talk2bella.com/2017/03/long-distance-relationship-is-time.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oh, I forget women can't do a week or two without sex. So it justified to say long distance thingy is a time waster
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Oh, I forget women can't do a week or two without sex. So it justified to say long distance thingy is a time waster

looool

women sabi hold body pass men

4 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Abdullateef77(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by ZirdoRoray(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
TheSlyone2:

I know a lady who restrained herself from sex for three years. And another who couldnt go a week without sex. It is up to the personality. Promiscuity or Self-control is not particular to any gender.

16 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Talk2bella why now
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
paybak:
Talk2bella why now

lol
what I do
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
ZirdoRoray:

I know a lady who restrained herself from sex for three years. And another who couldnt go a week without sex. It is up to the personality. Promiscuity or Self-control is not particular to any gender.

thank you

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
Interesting but...

Depends on the individuals, if they truly love themselves it will always workout. Not everyone dating are in 'love'.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
smackimorn:
Interesting but...

Depends on the individuals, if they truly love themselves it will always workout. Not everyone dating are in 'love'

my longest relationship was long distance for two years at the end of the day he couldn't come back so I moved on
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
Lol,distance relationship is for mature peeps who understand,trust and love each other.If u cant hold body dont go into a long distance relationship cos e no easy. grin grin Shikena.

98% of guys cheats wen it comes to long distance relationship,so ladies if u cant handle a cheat dont go into a long distance relationship. cheesy cheesy
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Mimzyy(f): 7:11pm On Mar 25, 2017
What rocks my boat...
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2017
prettythicksme:
Lol,distance relationship is for mature peeps who understand,trust and love each other.If u cant hold body dont go into a long distance relationship cos e no easy. grin grin Shikena.

98% of guys cheats wen it comes to long distance relationship,so ladies if u cant handle a cheat dont go into a long distance relationship. cheesy cheesy

looool

I don't think 90% cheat
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mimzyy:
What rocks my boat...

sinks another's

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Mimzyy(f): 8:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
Talk2Bella:

sinks another's

That's right.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mimzyy:

That's right.

I like your dp.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by pillan(f): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Honestly, I'm beginning to think it's a waste of time..from experience

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by HARDDON: 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
G
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Mimzyy(f): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
N1one:

I like your dp.

Thanks darl kiss.

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by syras: 10:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
prettythicksme:

How did you get the emboldened utterance? I shall really appreciate it if you can share the source with me.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by sirusX(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
prettythicksme:

It goes beyond sex...it's more about how much you care about the person and willing to make things work...recognising that you want a future with your partner

Also, do they want the same thing too...and how committed are they to the relationship

People who would cheat would cheat despite the distance...even when you have your partner living in the same place as you, there would be someone out there that would catch your attention...but the issue remains; would you act on impulse or principle?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
lol
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 11:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
sirusX:

It goes beyond sex...it's more about how much you care about the person and willing to make things work...recognising that you want a future with your partner

Also, do they want the same thing too...and how committed are they to the relationship

People who would cheat would cheat despite the distance...even when you have your partner living in the same place as you, there would be someone out there that would catch your attention...but the issue remains; would you act on impulse or principle?

Word

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by mikolo80: 2:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Talk2Bella:

Word
after you don use mouth skata long distance relationship. now na word

2 Likes

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by obyrich(m): 4:43am On Mar 26, 2017
pillan:
Honestly, I'm beginning to think it's a waste of time..from experience
It's not for everyone. That's the reason we should go into a relationship with our head not the heart.

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2017
its true cry cuz why have a boyfriend far away u cant touch when u can have 4- 5 diffrent 1s right at home smiley who take u out,buy u stuff and hold u
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by pillan(f): 7:29am On Mar 26, 2017
obyrich:
It's not for everyone. That's the reason we should go into a relationship with our head not the heart.
u wouldn't understand even if I told you...and I don't go for short terms..so yeah,I go with my heart and not the other way round
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by obyrich(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2017
pillan:
u wouldn't understand even if I told you...and I don't go for short terms..so yeah,I go with my heart and not the other way round
You can't trust your heart but can always trust your head. Try the other way round. grin

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Talk2Bella(f): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2017
mikolo80:
after you don use mouth skata long distance relationship. now na word

loool

skata ke
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by fuckboys: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
its true cry cuz why have a boyfriend far away u cant touch when u can have 4- 5 diffrent 1s right at home. smiley who u take u out,buy u stuff and hold u
So you just want him around for this useless and selfish reason?

1 Like

Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
fuckboys:

So you just want him around for this useless and selfish reason?
i said 4-5 ...so i want THEM around for those " useless and selfish" reasons smiley
Re: Long Distance Relationship Is A Time Waster For Women. by Julietcutie(f): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2017
cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Ilorin Boys Decide To Turn Up At Your Party / The Perfect Man (where Is He!) / Secondary School Student Shows Off Breast, Says She’s Proud Of It (photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.