Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Delicacy To Cook For My Girlfriend? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Delicacy To Cook For My Girlfriend? (825 Views)

WE COOK FOR YOU / Romantic Easter Cooking For My Girlfriend And I, best Chef On Nl (pic) / Inside Vietnamese Cat Market Where Cats Are Butchered For ₦25,000 Delicacy(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delicacy To Cook For My Girlfriend? by BusayoXXX(m): 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, the love of my life is coming around on Monday and I'm thinking of the special delicacy to cook for her. Any suggestions please? I know some of you will troll me but I'll remain unfazed grin grin Bring it on!
Re: Delicacy To Cook For My Girlfriend? by Probz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Amala and black soup. Garnish with sandpaper and ugiri.
Re: Delicacy To Cook For My Girlfriend? by kratosonofzeus: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
STC ....prepare oath mix milk, then I
in a cup mix raw egg with malt drink
,with a little milk inside, if she no FVCK u willingly that day, come and slap me

2 Likes

Re: Delicacy To Cook For My Girlfriend? by dobnina(f): 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pounded yam and Egusi with Goat meat
Re: Delicacy To Cook For My Girlfriend? by Juliearth(f): 3:30am On Mar 26, 2017
BusayoXXX:
Hello Nairalanders, the love of my life is coming around on Monday and I'm thinking of the special delicacy to cook for her. Any suggestions please? I know some of you will troll me but I'll remain unfazed grin grin Bring it on!

Thumbs up to you bro for having that in mind. How about you prepare her favourite meal or perhaps something interesting that you feel she might like. Note that you dont have to go overboard to please her. The little things that you do matter alot. Good luck man!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Have You Made An Order Of This THAILAND FISH TODAY!!!!! / Sugarcane Juice Extracting Machine / (yummy) How To Bake A Almond Flour Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.