Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria (55558 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Kogi state governor Yahaya Bello should just collect first position. Dude is so useless, I heard he is declaring almost everyone in Kogi state a ghost worker.

The VC of KSU is s ghost worker, the Rector of KSP is a ghost worker, after years of serving the state government, you get called a Ghost worker when you have just two years to retire and rest.

A neighbour of mine who is Ebira said her people can't afford to eat with meat or fish any more cause salaries are almost never paid.

Sad thing is, this same Ebira people who are hungry will still come out to sing and dance when they hear "our governor is coming".

Smh.

12 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Sunymoore(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Benue, Kogi and Kwara are the undisputed champions.

10 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Tekzyflex(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Nigeria is so corrupt!

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by maingate27: 8:23am On Mar 26, 2017
The list is not complete without Taraba State
gov Darius Dickson Ishaku

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Amosun. The guy is really ''sun'' i.e sleeping

That is one of the areas of ogun state with the highest population due to it's proximity to lagos i.e Ojodu, Alagbole, akute and Onibudo axis. I got the pictures below from a friend living in that area, and it's not even rainy season yet. shocked
May God bless you for this! That road is not motorable at all!

He used the bridge to further cause damage!

The residents at Akute has being laying curses on him all rounda!

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Oyinda32(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2017
jossypet:
There are governors who are always on the news for their good and consistent work. Which governors would you rate as the worst three performing governors in the country presently?

Abiola Ajimobi the "Constituted Authority" of Oyo State should be number 1

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Phillfree(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
number1 is Benue state governor
You sabi
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Ermacc: 8:26am On Mar 26, 2017
mbaboy:
Benue and cross river
Cross River? You got a personal beef with Ayade?
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by omenkaLives(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2017
Idomapikin:
Benue state has the worst performing governor in Nigeria
Fact!
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by maximunimpact(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
azimibraun:
Does it matter? Counter his post with facts and figures. We all came from one place or the other so it doesn't mean a damn thing.

He must be one of those guys with Okowa as their profile picture on facebook

6 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by dacovajnr: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Young03:
Obaseki

dont quote me oo

i beg u
Obaseki is now a Governor? shocked shocked and the Cockhoo has been relatively quiet! angry angry
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by abhamza(m): 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
Ohammadike:
Benue state governor the nincompoop called ortom

Kogi state governor thief yahya bello

Kwara state governor

Bonus round Dickson of bayelsea that has refused to pay salary and that noisy fayose
hmmmmmm
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by pokipoki: 8:27am On Mar 26, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Ortom, is the worst governor so far. He hasn't constructed any new road or standard health care facilities my knowledge and he is owing salaries for more than 6 months
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Shollay20(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2017
KWARA STATE GOVERNOR

FATAH HAMED
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by xtervaganza(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Oyo state ajimobi is #1, #2 and #3

Useless bastard

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Phillfree(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2017
You u ain't calling Ortom of Benue then u ain't in Nigeria. The ni99a is on top

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Kakamorufu(m): 8:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Ajimobi suppose top the list... kwara second and ikpeazu third

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by theMEGAman(m): 8:34am On Mar 26, 2017
arinze2015:
obiano
either you r enemy to obiano or your​ not an indigene of anambra state.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by armadeo(m): 8:35am On Mar 26, 2017
ehikwe22:
I asked this question because majority of Urhobos are still suffering from the loss of the election. Post election trauma is affecting most of them that they don't see anything good in whatever Okowa does. The hatred from that section is so strong. Why are they so pained? Even Isoko and Ijaw that hasn't produced governors supported Okowa, but Urhobos said no, how can th eyes have capital, have CBN governor and also produce governor? Does it matter? It's turn by turn.

You haven't countered the argument. All you have done is go on a tribalistic rant. Is okowa a failure or not. State your reasons.

5 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Aburi001: 8:37am On Mar 26, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
Abia kwenu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Redhot111(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Abia used to produce worst performing governor since 1999 till the last Theodore orji left. Frm wat I hv red so far I think they hv been displaced and I'm happy 4 dem.
Being number 1 from the back is a nightmare oo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Shollay20(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2017
BEST FLOP GOVERNOR

1. KWARA STATE

2. BENUE STATE

3. OYO STATE

ADD YOUR OWN!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by armadeo(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Ortum

Osun

Delta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by zicoraads: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2017
On behalf of all Benue indigenes, we sincerely thank all of you for acknowledging our Governor, Ortom, as a stone. In short, stones are better. At least they can serve a purpose. Ortom is by far the worst performing Governor in the entire Africa.

Some of you are even lucky to have people who are alive and complaining. For us in Benue, living through a day is without the cries of death is something we would gladly take. He can remain and not do anything, but just bring back our peace in Benue State.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by mashin(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2017
Those that say Benue Governor is not doing well are liars I challenge any body for an online debate with pictorial evidence
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by zicoraads: 8:40am On Mar 26, 2017
pokipoki:

Ortom, is the worst governor so far. He hasn't constructed any new road or standard health care facilities my knowledge and he is owing salaries for more than 6 months
See ehn...Ortom should just give us peace. He can hold the rest and keep it.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by zicoraads: 8:41am On Mar 26, 2017
mashin:
Those that say Benue Governor is not doing well are liars I challenge any body for an online debate with pictorial evidence
Good then...I take up your challenge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by bigsmoke2(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2017
majicplus:
"This guy, that guy, and the other guy", they are the worst performing governors for now. Thanks!
I agree with you grin

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by coputa(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2017
ehikwe22:
I asked this question because majority of Urhobos are still suffering from the loss of the election. Post election trauma is affecting most of them that they don't see anything good in whatever Okowa does. The hatred from that section is so strong. Why are they so pained? Even Isoko and Ijaw that hasn't produced governors supported Okowa, but Urhobos said no, how can th eyes have capital, have CBN governor and also produce governor? Does it matter? It's turn by turn.
You think without the votes and supports of the Urhobos,Ifeanyi Okowa would have gotten to that seat as Governor.Deltans were only disappointed in him,because he has no clear cut programme or agenda,he is muddling things in the state,all facets of the state is virtually at a standstill,civil servants are owed backlogs of salaries,even with the huge federal allocation and internally generated revenue.Almost two years into his tenure,his presence is not felt in the state,even his constituency and kinsmen are groaning with pain and dissapointment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Saintp(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
@op, which kind of stupid question is this. There is no performing governor in Nigeria. They are all failures. Let us not celebrate mediocrity except you have not travelled out of the country before.
The question should be: What are the names of the 36 useless governors in Nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Harveyspecter46(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Amosun. The guy is really ''sun'' i.e sleeping

That is one of the areas of ogun state with the highest population due to it's proximity to lagos i.e Ojodu, Alagbole, akute and Onibudo axis. I got the pictures below from a friend living in that area, and it's not even rainy season yet. shocked
Each time I pass that road, I curse him. Ogun state has the worst roads I hv seen in my life
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Shollay20(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Kakamorufu:
Ajimobi suppose top the list... kwara second and ikpeazu third

MY BRODA MAKE I NO LIE TO YOU KWARA IS TOPPING THE LIST, FOR OVER 10YEARS NOW NO SIGN OF CHANGE

SEE, OUR RADIO KWARA STATION THEY CAN LIE EHN! HARDLY YOU WILL HEAR FATAH'S NEWS ON THE RADIO OR TV EVEN NEWSPAPER EXCEPT FAKE NEWS grin

KWARA WORST PASS ANY OTHER STATE GOVERNORS OTHER STATE CAN TESTIFY TO THIS.grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige / Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.