Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria (55559 Views)

The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-West? / The Best And Worst Performing Governors In The South-East? / Name Four Best Performing Governors In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by SFSNIPER(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
number1 is Benue state governor
My sister may GOD bless you. We dont have a Governor, Ortom is a puppet.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Efewestern: 10:38am On Mar 26, 2017
ehikwe22:
I asked this question because majority of Urhobos are still suffering from the loss of the election. Post election trauma is affecting most of them that they don't see anything good in whatever Okowa does. The hatred from that section is so strong. Why are they so pained? Even Isoko and Ijaw that hasn't produced governors supported Okowa, but Urhobos said no, how can th eyes have capital, have CBN governor and also produce governor? Does it matter? It's turn by turn.

oga dont bring tribalism here. leave urhobo out of this, nor b we do the one you they.

The guy raised a valid point, counter him, instead of dragging urhobo into this,

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Abia State!!!

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Henryfour(m): 10:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Dave umahi of ebonyi is d worst no road even in his local gv ohaozara

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Champele(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Rochas is the best performing worst governor of the year,followed by benue state governor. The more you look in imo state the less you see. God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by koolaid87: 10:48am On Mar 26, 2017
constituted authority should top this lists.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Champele(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2017
mrdashing10:
Abia State!!!
Abia state governor is working. The past governors are crooks.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by testimonyobaoyin(f): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Ohammadike:
Benue state governor the nincompoop called ortom

Kogi state governor thief yahya bello

Kwara state governor

Bonus round Dickson of bayelsea that has refused to pay salary and that noisy fayose
God bless you for me kwara state is number one cux my mom is a victim. Stupid state with a nonsense governor
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by soliddust2020: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
ehikwe22:
I asked this question because majority of Urhobos are still suffering from the loss of the election. Post election trauma is affecting most of them that they don't see anything good in whatever Okowa does. The hatred from that section is so strong. Why are they so pained? Even Isoko and Ijaw that hasn't produced governors supported Okowa, but Urhobos said no, how can th eyes have capital, have CBN governor and also produce governor? Does it matter? It's turn by turn.

Urhobos voted massively for Okowa. Okowa is the worst performing governor in Nigeria, i regret voting Okowa. No direction, no vision, no major project in Delta state. Almost all Deltans are fed up, his kinsmen, party members, civil servants, teachers and his own appointees are complaining. Like you are not deltan or you don't live in delta state.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Champele:
Abia state governor is working. The past governors are crooks.
And owing 7 months salary and 9 months pension....

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2017
EbukaHades10:
U mean those guys abi?
yes the guys upthere grin grin
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Daddybright1986(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2017
mbaboy:
Benue and cross river

Tahhh removed cross river from your list, Sen.Ben Ayade working
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by ROBO1722: 10:56am On Mar 26, 2017
ARE DELTA STATE GUYS NOT HERE

DELTA STATE GOVERNOR IS THE WORST OOOOH.
NO PROJECTS
NO SECURITY
NO SALARY
ETC (JUST NAME OTHERS)

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2017
arinze2015:
obiano
e no go beta for u.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 26, 2017
ROBO1722:
ARE DELTA STATE GUYS NOT HERE

DELTA STATE GOVERNOR IS THE WORST OOOOH.
NO PROJECTS
NO SECURITY
NO SALARY
ETC (JUST NAME OTHERS)
. Even all the polytechnics, Colleges of education in the states are planning to go on strike this week. Because he is talking of reducing salaries

3 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by sanandreas(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2017
Efewestern:

oga dont bring tribalism here. leave urhobo out of this, nor b we do the one you they.

The guy raised a valid point, counter him, instead of dragging urhobo into this,

Efe nor mind am. Urhobos nor vote for okowa. He wan play tribe game. Okowa nor dey try at all
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by sanandreas(m): 11:06am On Mar 26, 2017
soliddust2020:

Urhobos voted massively for Okowa. Okowa is the worst performing governor in Nigeria, i regret voting Okowa. No direction, no vision, no major project in Delta state. Almost all Deltans are fed up, his kinsmen, party members, civil servants, teachers and his own appointees are complaining. Like you are not deltan or you don't live in delta state.

Okowa is not going back. Teachers are currently on strike.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by realmindz: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2017
Number one on the list should be Kogi, Yahaya
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by plendil: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
WOW! Going from the responses, Benue state clearly takes the unenviable crown

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by pokipoki: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2017
zicoraads:

See ehn...Ortom should just give us peace. He can hold the rest and keep it.
How can there ever be peace when salaries haven't been paid and there is hunger in the land? Its simple Abraham Maslow hierarchy of needs. People must survive!!!
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2017
Seriously Delta State Governor nor dey try at all. Him Worst.

I notice say everybody dey mention him/her state governor name, so no better governor for Naija?

I don see Benue state governor name Ortom for like 200 times for here. Is he that bad?

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by plendil: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Henryfour:
Dave umahi of ebonyi is d worst no road even in his local gv ohaozara

This is sooooo NOT true. In terms of roads, Umahi is arguable one of the best performing gov. I travel a lot, so I know. Moreover he hs commenced grading of Ugwulangu Okposi road. Dont forget his allocation is one of the smallest in the country.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by KOKOwonder(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2017
morningsta:
Kogi state governor should be number one on that list undecided undecided
benue state governor don win am since, that man is so incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by kayLion(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2017
how "constituted authority" doesn't get a shout baffles me...
well, for me...he is my Number ONE, TWO and THREE...That man is a waste of Oxygen, total waste of Humanity...
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Tonto007(f): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2017
i wonder why fayose is not here...he is owin 6months salary and keeps going about sayin rubbish abt buhari
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by nonsobaba: 11:21am On Mar 26, 2017
Any governor owing workers their salaries is a devil. How can you be paying yourself and aides millions as at when due and yet, you can't even pay the peanuts that your poor workers manage monthly? If you like build New York in your state, as long as you are denying workers their due wages, your effort at development is stained with blood on your hands. Yes, blood. It is a terrible sin to deny workers their wages. Such a sin provokes God to vent His fury on the guilty party. I don't know much about other zones of the country but here in the south east, Okoroawusa and Ikpeazu are definitely the worst governors. Instead of Okoroawusa to pay Imo workers their salaries, he floated an airline to fly their dead bodies to burial grounds! What manner of wickedness is this? Then Ikpeazu is busy siphoning state funds to influence the Supreme court judgement due soon, while traumatised civil servants, who have not been paid for over 7 months, have turned government offices in Abia state to mini-markets as they try to survive by diversifying to trading.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Drjafy: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Down North, Taraba State Governor Darius Ishaku and his god TY Danjuma are playing ludo with the people of the state. You only see the lunatic on TV alight from a private Jet spew rubbish enter an awaiting SUV that's all. The funniest thing is that the man knows nowhere in his state. He was imporated to be a governor from his long time base Kaduna by the Political Dictator of Taraba state TY DANJUMA.

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by shabidu(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Benue state governor.
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by alezzy13: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
Based on the responses so far. . .

THE AWARD GOES TO. . . .

BENUE STATE!!! grin grin grin grin

Second place would be between Kogi and Kwara state
Third place is between DElta and Imo

Instructive to note that among the southern states, none have been mentioned: Lagos, Enugu, Rivers
The follwing mentioned just once: Abia, Edo, Anambra, CR, Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by stubornnn: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2017
EbukaHades10:
U mean those guys abi?

Yes... Na them grin
Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by megafone: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2017
ehikwe22:

Re: Name The Worst Three Performing Governors In Nigeria by Barbiedollz(f): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2017
Bayelsa state governor should definitely top the list. there can be nothing worse than him right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months / PDP Presidential Primaries: Live Pictures From Port Harcourt / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.