Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (82035 Views)

Photos Of Dino Melaye After Being Sacked By Tribunal / FIRS, EFCC And Dino Melaye's Cars / Patience Jonathan Greets Bukola Saraki At The Launch Of Dino Melaye's Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by kuuljay(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Children of Israel from the sun be to OP like

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by masseratti: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
abu12:

THAT IS WHY NIGERIANS NEED TO SUPPORT NIGERIA COSTOMS BOSS AHMAD ALI, SINCE THEY STEEL NIGERIANS MONEY TO BUY EXPENSIVE CAR FOR THEM SELF AND THEIR GIRLS FRIEND, THEY SHOULD BE BOLD ENOUGH TO PAY FULL COSTOMS DUITIES BEFORE POST IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA, ITS A WAY OF GIVING BACK TO D SOCIETY.
we support him but he should wear uniform abeg.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by cygnus05(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nawa ooooo
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
gypsey:
So that's it? This is what he wants? I bet he believes his life has been fulfilled, the British prime minister in all his glory and wealth doesn't even own a Bentley, because cars aren't the most important.

This man appears childish showing off his toys, were are his playstations and video games? grin

He doesn't appear to be, he is childish.

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

He owns the personalised number plate. If he sells the car, he could put the plate on another car.
The guy is a rogue sha.

Of course, he is a rogue and a crook. Notice that he has DINO 1 on two different cars.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=PrinceMario post=54959300]No bro. He didn't graduate.

Statement of result was dated 2000 and he went to service 1999...How come?

NYSC discharge certificate was dated 2001, even Buhari's daughter won't serve Nigeria for 3 years.

Even if he did remedial as proclaimed, no school will still admit you to study geography with an F9 in geography, even if you're thier remedial best student.

His name is missing on ABU alumni page. How come?

He's just an O'level holder with 3 credit, worse than Mukaila, the roadside mechanic along my street.[/quot
e]

It was even claimed that youth service was waived for him yet he produced a discharge certificate. He went further to produce a photo purportedly with nysc mates with only he in mufti, how come ? If he truely served, why not in his uniform to prove his point ?
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
ironheart:
bros you n i knows that he has not sold the Lamborghini na. But lets pray we dont fall victim of Sahara reporters

Thats something you don't damn well need to pray for except if you are a criminal. Only criminals and societal enemies need to pray against or fear Sahara Reporters searchlight.
How many of their targets are on record to have won a case of libel against them ? None. If that doesn't tell you something about their integrity, nothing will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
He graduated with 3rd class and yet he is living the good life while his mates that came out with first class are somewhere doing "yes sir" in one bank or firm and collecting N100,000 as salary!

Buhari sef

Lol
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by sammyj: 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
How will this save him from his shallow water of the certificate scandals! !! grin grin
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by jbhill(m): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
APC=ALL PROTECTED CRIMINALS.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Corrupt money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by mmsen: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
What business does he have to have earned such money?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by sweatlana: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
shocked

EFCC where ona dey ehhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Jetleeee: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
No one is asking where exactly this guy is getting his money from. We just dey look lol

What businesses does he own?

Where else is he getting money from besides politics

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by doskie(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
samblaks:
I have and will always encourage people to go to school. Get all their records straight and genuine. But then, it is equally important we all remember that success in life is not all about certificate acquisition, but has more to do with the application of our mentality. Most successful people are not always the most educated or best brains 'academic wise'. Because, the school system will make you to believe that your good grades alone can give you success in the larger society. while in the real sense, (reverse) is the case. But mostly, someone with average performance will (strive) to push further in life so as to succeed since he/she already (knows) that relying on the certificate acquired may not necessarily give him/her an edge in life. Hence, there is need to do more. God bless Nairaland, God bless Nigeria.
edited.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Whenever i see people with these kind of material things, the first question i ask is, what is the name of their company and is it traded at the Nigerian stock exchange. How can a politician garner all these wealth and nothing happens.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Philinho(m): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
if u need one ,go n collect

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by repogirl(f): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
The man is just an empty headed show pony. Thief!

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by tayoxx(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Who see that DINO 10 plate number oo... meaning say other cars still dey oo.. why one person go get up to 10cars for God sake.. it's too much naa

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
In as much as I don't believe sahara reporter for being not factual with their reporting. All these toys that Dino acquired, let him enjoy them while the fun last.

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by omohayek: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
Issues of whether and where Melaye graduated from aside, why is it that so few Nigerians question how exactly this clown was able to afford the cars he loves to show off? What businesses does he own or manage? What did he inherit, and from whom? Nigerian senators are among the highest paid in the world, but even so, how is Dino Melaye able to pay for all these luxury cars on a senator's salary?

It says a great deal about Nigerians' uncritical worship of wealth, that it isn't Melaye's constant showing off of cars he shouldn't be able to afford which has landed him in trouble, but the question of whether he's made fraudulent educational claims. Even if the man had been proven to be a graduate of Harvard, Yale, Oxford and Cambridge, all at once, I would still want to know why the EFCC isn't scrutinizing his finances with a fine tooth comb. Melaye's mysteriously ostentatious lifestyle is even more outrageous to me than his making educational claims he can't justify.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by directonpc(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
They should add GT to this guys name.
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
recycled thread

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Antichristus: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is a guy with no verifiable academic and business pedigree. Nigerians are dumb.

5 Likes

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by sweatlana: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Thus is really bad, Bentley, Lamborghini, Benz, and several others
Ferrari Gwagon!!

I weep for my county

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by seguno2: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
ayemerbarth:
And a first class graduate is driving Dangote truck. Naija and her pattern of ironic definition of reward for hard work. We gat long way to go.

We will get there.....
by simply saying so, complaining and praying for God to come down to help us.
SMH!!!
Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by JummyForReal: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew and That is his senatorial projects achievement to his people abi?

Can you imagine

2 Likes

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by seguno2: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Afam4eva:
Whenever i see people with these kind of material things, the first question i ask is, what is the name of their company and is it traded at the Nigerian stock exchange. How can a politician garner all these wealth and nothing happens.

Simple.
He has 200 million mumus as fellow citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by smartty68(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Clap hand for yourself Dino

1 Like

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
PrinceMario:
No bro. He didn't graduate.

Statement of result was dated 2000 and he went to service 1999...How come?

NYSC discharge certificate was dated 2001, even Buhari's daughter won't serve Nigeria for 3 years.

Even if he did remedial as proclaimed, no school will still admit you to study geography with an F9 in geography, even if you're thier remedial best student.

His name is missing on ABU alumni page. How come?

He's just an O'level holder with 3 credit, worse than Mukaila, the roadside mechanic along my street.

kuku kill me

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) by cloudyskygrind(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
And people are defending this broad day light crook. We Nigerians are our own undoing

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI / Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.