Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? (712 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies In Romance Land Are Broke And Have Never Seen Iphone 8 / Top Ten Handsome Men In Romance Land. / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2017
Mamagee? No!

Fairlyusedpant? No!!

Who? Whywhyogun? Yes!!!

I mean, we all know she's rude and foolish in a very hillarious way but however, people tend to get tired of attention seekers. You can just see her threads all over.

Look, she has no display picture. She's an ugly azz b1tch who's scared to show her ugly white face!

Hey dumbo, no one cares if you're white, red or green. And no one wants to read your stories and egoistic mumbo jumbo of words called ''stories''

In the end, you'll remain a complex ideot who's lonely in her white world hence looking for attention among us. Guess your people realized you're just one white skinned bozo whose skull is devoid of grey matter!

We're still entertained by your circus shows, so..... Continue please.

#Yab
Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by YourImaginaryBF: 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Did she turn you down when you asked her out?
Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by SuperSuave(m): 11:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Looks like some people's life revolve around Nairaland
Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:01am On Mar 26, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Did she turn you down when you asked her out?
lol. Me? Forget it man..... I never ask our or send pm except its bussiness. Just wanna shame the lady. Wanna come her to see sensible threads and not empty ones
Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by NevetsIbot(m): 12:05am On Mar 26, 2017
SuperSuave:
Looks like some people's life revolve around Nairaland
atleast, i'm here at nights alone to read news,gists and laugh after a whole productive and fruitful day...... Can switch my phone off for days if not for bizz.

Nl is a great platform for ad and by visiting Nl, i'm still being productive....so? Wha dyu do aside catching fun here?
Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by YourImaginaryBF: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2017
NevetsIbot:
lol. Me? Forget it man..... I never ask our or send pm except its bussiness. Just wanna shame the lady. Wanna come her to see sensible threads and not empty ones
talk true. I know you have a crush on her
Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by 2dice01: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2017
on a contrary i love moniker
The nigga operating the handle get skushi for head
Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Op welldone sir

Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by georgeclint56(m): 1:26am On Mar 26, 2017
The girl whatever colour she is is a complete nuisance and so irritating
Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by TheForsaken: 1:31am On Mar 26, 2017
And this thread is supposed to be in the romance section?
Mr. Op, I would've said something but I want to mind my business.
You are also an attention seeker, whether you accept it or not.

1 Like

Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by NevetsIbot(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2017
TheForsaken:
And this thread is supposed to be in the romance section?

Mr. Op, I would've said something but I want to mind my business.

You are also an attention seeker, whether you accept it or not.
lol. Really? You think so? I cant post an idea of mine anymore. Imma slapyou with words but...just fly!
Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by Jodha(f): 11:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Let her be... She has the right to post.. Whatever she wants... It's her thumbs.. Her phone.. Her mb.. And her nairaland account..

People should learn to mind their business..
Re: Who's The Biggest Nuisance On Romance Land? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2017
I get annoyed by a gang of morons who go from thread to thread just mentioning eachother and they couldn't come up with a coherent idea or solution between them. It's some bimbos who couldn't spell to save their life and some asslicker dudes who sound so effeminate. They know who they are.

(1) (Reply)

D Most Romantic Gift For Your Love Ones / Would You Marry A Woman Who Avoids Questions About Her Past? / I Need A Girlfriend... Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.