Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (24282 Views)

APC Is The Only Party That Believes In Youths – Governor Bello / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Agbaletu: 12:52am On Mar 26, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
It may take some time yes, probably when the oil in the y-east is completely dried up. See stupid talk abeg
I am not Igbo, but i can tell you that Igbo people do not need oil to survive just like other parts of the country.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 12:54am On Mar 26, 2017
Agbaletu:

I am not Igbo, but i can tell you that Igbo people do not need oil to survive just like other parts of the country.

then stop including the south south to the south east the ol time...the delta igbos can migrate to the south east if they want,,nobody is stopping them...

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Agbaletu: 12:55am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

we have the most strongest army among the black nations...
no other black nation comes near our achievements...
If this is the only thing Nigeria can offer us, this country is a failure.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 12:55am On Mar 26, 2017
Agbaletu:

If this is the only thing Nigeria can offer us, this country is a failure.

nigeria is a failure like any other nation in the world...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by YourImaginaryBF: 12:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Agbaletu:

do
you know what I find funny? You denying you're igbo. I'm not surprised though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kamanuozuzu: 12:57am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

its kadunians problem not mine.....i am tired of this moronns always including my area in their wet dreams and abusing me day and night the same time....we south southerners dont want biafra....it seems this people dont speak english...

There're no cardinal points in geography known as South South. Nigerians are demented.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Agbaletu: 12:57am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

then stop including the south south to the south east the ol time...the delta igbos can migrate to the south east if they want,,nobody is stopping them...
We have been corrected here several times, there is nothing like Delta Igbo. They are Igbo.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 12:59am On Mar 26, 2017
una are always saying,tribes in the south south want to join biafra...fine..

then its better you advice them to join you in the south east than including the ol south south to biafra..

tell them to migrate to you in the south east...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 1:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Agbaletu:

We have been corrected here several times, there is nothing like Delta Igbo. They are Igbo.

ahh..thank you..then they are not deltans..like igbos in lagos that are not yorubas...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Agbaletu: 1:08am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

ahh..thank you..then they are not deltans..like igbos in lagos that are not yorubas...
At least, the governor is one.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Agbaletu: 1:10am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

I am trying to tell you that Igbo is Igbo just like Yoruba is Yoruba.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by GameGod(m): 1:10am On Mar 26, 2017
The title should be: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Agbaletu: 1:11am On Mar 26, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
do
you know what I find funny? You denying you're igbo. I'm not surprised though
I like Igbo spirit and what they stand for.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by ehinmowo: 1:39am On Mar 26, 2017
I dnt like 2 disturb my brain wit d mentality of any Biafran fuddled mind. cos it seems dey are jst seeking attention. jst let dem make there noise and watch their leaders rolling in Nigeria wealth.

I wudnt be surprise to see dt so called free land as d worst country in Africa in d end. because so many warlords in Africa have promised better things dan dt b4.

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by escapefromusa(f): 2:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Kamanuozuzu:

There're no cardinal points in geography known as South South. Nigerians are demented.

There is a region in the Nigerian constitution known as the south south. cool

See federal character commission

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by escapefromusa(f): 2:10am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Bridget95(f): 2:40am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

exactly what am talking about...i said it over and over again that i am urhobo...but you never listen...i am in the south south too...

you just dont listen..you just say afonja and the matter will disappear into thin air...

the delta igbos mean nothing to me...
urohbo is a minority tribe in delta state and a micro minute tribe in the south south.you can see that the entire urohbo can't have a consequential opinion on Biafra, so swerve.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 3:18am On Mar 26, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
What is this afonja doing by this time of the night? I have said it and will continue saying it these people are evil when others sre sleeping they sre awake thinking and wishing evil for others who knows whether this op has not performed some spiritual quickies before coming online
Welcome to Afonja land! capital of all brown roof in NIGERIA except BIAFRA grin

10 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 3:19am On Mar 26, 2017
ehikwe22:
I'm an Ika man and I support Biāfra. I'm not an Igbo and can never be an Igbo but Igbos have the right for self determination. Only where I will have problems with them is when they try to drag my people into their ethnicity. You can't be seeking for self determination while denying others their right to self identity
bia nwoke, ke di ịhe ị Na a sụ zị?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 3:21am On Mar 26, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Of course. Liegeria is the greatest black nation on earth. I'm proud to be a Liegerian.
fraud Lugard slave!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 3:25am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

look at your mouth like the Delta Igbos can migrate back to south east... You prepare to go back to Edo state because no of our landmark will be reduced! angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by emi14: 3:27am On Mar 26, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
they'll soon come and tell your Kaduna is part of Biafra

As ondo is claiming part of warri. This post is Yoruba initiative no doubt

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by BiafranPound: 3:27am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:
una are always saying,tribes in the south south want to join biafra...fine..

then its better you advice them to join you in the south east than including the ol south south to biafra..

tell them to migrate to you in the south east...
were going no where!

5 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Dhugal: 3:53am On Mar 26, 2017
escapefromusa:

There is a region in the Nigerian constitution known as the south south. cool
Abeg,which chapter,section and sub-section of this your "Nigerian constitution" is this so-called region contained in?

9 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by ehikwe22: 4:56am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

then you all are not deltans...simple....you can not be deltans and biafrans the same time...

i consider you people as foreighners in the delta....
you read but do not comprehend. Did I tell you I'm Biāfran? I even made it known I'll have problems with them the day they try to include me in their Biāfra but does that mean they don't have right to get their Biāfra? I'm only being realistic

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by ehikwe22: 5:07am On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

then you all are not deltans...simple....you can not be deltans and biafrans the same time...

i consider you people as foreighners in the delta....
Come to Agbor and tell us that we are foreigners. You sound so silly mister. What makes you more Deltan than I am? Election has ended and the earlier you get the fact that an Urhobo man lost to an Ika man into your skill the better for you. We have capital, we have governor. Go and hug transformer. Everyday I hear you people cry how can Anioma have capital and still have governor at the same time? This is not supposed to be an issue. But many of your people have too much hatred in their heart. What a pity.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by ehikwe22: 5:10am On Mar 26, 2017
BiafranPound:
look at your mouth like the Delta Igbos can migrate back to south east... You prepare to go back to Edo state because no of our landmark will be reduced! angry
Where's your territory? Igbos don't have any territory in Delta State. You better get that into your own skull

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by michelz: 6:17am On Mar 26, 2017
ehikwe22:
Where's your territory? Igbos don't have any territory in Delta State. You better get that into your own skull
This one go just open mouth dey talk rubbish just to feel good. No worry, very soon I jaws will come and drag your lands and then your brain will reset.

8 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 6:29am On Mar 26, 2017
ehikwe22:
Come to Agbor and tell us that we are foreigners. You sound so silly mister. What makes you more Deltan than I am? Election has ended and the earlier you get the fact that an Urhobo man lost to an Ika man into your skill the better for you. We have capital, we have governor. Go and hug transformer. Everyday I hear you people cry how can Anioma have capital and still have governor at the same time? This is not supposed to be an issue. But many of your people have too much hatred in their heart. What a pity.

you are foreigners...the same way igbos are foreigners in lagos..

deceide now..either deltan or igbo...we are getting tired of this una game...

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 6:32am On Mar 26, 2017
ehikwe22:
you read but do not comprehend. Did I tell you I'm Biāfran? I even made it known I'll have problems with them the day they try to include me in their Biāfra but does that mean they don't have right to get their Biāfra? I'm only being realistic

stay out of their trouble..you are to be deltan and nothing else..dont help them to get biafra..let them go find trouble alone..

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2017
GameGod:
The title should be: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan.

thx..i was pissed as i wrote it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

"APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC / Full List Of 24 Convicts, 86 Ex-Convicts FG Pardoned Besides Dariye, Nyame / Widening Crack: PDP Appeals To Jonathan To Wade In As G-5 Govs Shun Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.