Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. (24303 Views)

APC Is The Only Party That Believes In Youths – Governor Bello / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by jericco1(m): 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

they want to ignore people like us as if we will disappear in thin air if they ignore us...
I was educating one lousy girl on the need to abandon her Biafran fantasy and she literally called me a 'betrayal' for not supporting her.
I didn't care though, she was adamant and would want the secession of the Igbos from Nigeria.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
If I insult u now ppl will say ipob faithfuls jump into abusing ppl. But I won't. Even the Nigerian govt can't stand NK. Thats why dey are running round n round so that NK will not testify against Nigeria. Cos the day he does Nigeria is gone.

Also, understand that I made it clear to u that SS is a political term. And am happy u agreed to that.

Some of u think u like Nigeria more than the Igbo man. The TRUTH is at this point we no longer av interest in ur so called Nigeria.

If Nigeria breaks up today the ordinary Igbo man will av more to loss but we do not care becos is better to live free than live in a place ure not appreciated.

Wat so ever we might loss as a result of the break up I a sure u we will produce 10 times of that in 5 yr. Its a promise.
bantudra:

hmmm..interesting....their is a ne,nw,se and sw....but no south south...what about those that call themselves middlebelt??..

they dont exist too..

people adjusted the map of nigeria after colonization,not the goverment..

the people went to the goverment and wanted things..the goverment agreed and did it...

didnt you ever wonder why from only two regions became suddenly 37 states??...this is politics....

if you want to change anything in nigeria,you must enter politics..

ipobians are moronns..

their plans will only end in complete chaos..

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 1:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
enigma3000:

keep jumping around,,, i wanted to engage u in a real argument but i can see u r not matured enof,
FYI ss se sw nw ne nc is only a state of mind (artificial) and it has eaten deep into urs that u now see dem as individual tribes

that i agree with you..soooo,whats the sense in creating biafra when all this geographical nonesense is artificial anyways...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
jericco1:

I was educating one lousy girl on the need to abandon her Biafran fantasy and she literally called me a 'betrayal' for not supporting her.
I didn't care though, she was adamant and would want the secession of the Igbos from Nigeria.

bros,i had this trouble too...i had to dump mine....it was only constant fighting.....somebody should tell this misled igbos that we are not their enemies...we deltans that are not igbo just reason...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kelsonic:
If I insult u now ppl will say ipob faithfuls jump into abusing ppl. But I won't. Even the Nigerian govt can't stand NK. Thats why dey are running round n round so that NK will not testify against Nigeria. Cos the day he does Nigeria is gone.

Also, understand that I made it clear to u that SS is a political term. And am happy u agreed to that.

Some of u think u like Nigeria more than the Igbo man. The TRUTH is at this point we no longer av interest in ur so called Nigeria.

If Nigeria breaks up today the ordinary Igbo man will av more to loss but we do not care becos is better to live free than live in a place ure not appreciated.

Wat so ever we might loss as a result of the break up I a sure u we will produce 10 times of that in 5 yr. Its a promise.

nobody is afraid of kanu..the guy is in prison...how can we be afraid of him behind bars....

look..you want to seek trouble...fine...no problem..

but keep the delta out of it this time....thats all...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oga..... Ure thinking like a baby. Who will go into war with u. Go to ur history book and find out aw many times we went to war with our own ppl. All this ur political divide and rule has been buried its time to be innovative if u want to succeed OK....??
bantudra:

better listen now before its too late and have a situation like somalia and rwanda...

even a liberian warned us and a sierra leonian too here on nairaland...they said it started just like this....

we can listen or do the same mistake like them..its up to us....

biafra is realy not necessery..

you want to change anything??..become a politician or teach your children to be politicians...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by toofit007: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
jericco1:
I'm from Delta state and I hate that Biafra nonsense.
yes bro your entitle to your opinion just like i am, but there is nothing visibly you can do to that if the wish of majority of the niger deltas is to belong to biafra. just like MANY voted against buhari, but MAJORITY voted for him hence, those that voted against him have no option than to stay in nigeria with the majority that voted for him and also remain civil. it is called the POWER OF THE MAJORITY. i personally i did not vote for buhari , I voted for my brother GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

2 Likes

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by jericco1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

bros,i had this trouble too...i had to dump mine....it was only constant fighting.....somebody should tell this misled igbos that we are not their enemies...we deltans that are not igbo just reason...
bro e tire me oh
they believe we are part and parcel of their misconception
I've tried countless times to disabuse them of their rediculous notion but they don't give up, do they?
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 1:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
toofit007:
yes bro your entitle to your opinion just like i am, but there is nothing visibly you can do to that if the wish of majority of the niger deltas is to belong to biafra. just like MANY voted against buhari, but MAJORITY voted for him hence, those that voted against him have no option than to stay in nigeria with the majority that voted for him and also remain civil. it is called the POWER OF THE MAJORITY. i personally i did not vote for buhari , I voted for my brother GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

na their your trouble will start.......do you realy want people like him and me to come along with your biafra??..

people like us dont understand the sense in biafra...we are telling you now and you are still counting on majority...

i already told you,if you dont have 100% backing,then better dont try it...

you must evacuate the igboid tribes from the delta...

but both of us know that will never happen...sooooo,biafra is doa...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
jericco1:

bro e tire me oh
they believe we are part and parcel of their misconception
I've tried countless times to disabuse them of their rediculous notion but they don't give up, do they?

no..not realy...they want to go with open eyes into a greater desaster than nigeria...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by jericco1(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
toofit007:
dividend of democracy...let whomever at the helm of affairs do what he/she thinks is right because the majority that voted he/she did it because of their preconceived belief concerning that person.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by enigma3000: 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

that i agree with you..soooo,whats the sense in creating biafra when all this geographical nonesense is artificial anyways...

Geography is not nonsense
se ss sw etc.....are not geographical but political
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by jericco1(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

no..not realy...they want to go with open eyes into a greater desaster than nigeria...
thank you, at least you get my point.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Kelsonic: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
And there's nothing wrong with Nigeria from the start be deceiving itself. Anu
bantudra:

that i dont believe....the spirit of biafra is mainly by the igbos.....and some strange whites abroad...

my dear..

let me explain to you how i think...

as soon as i saw white people protesting with biafrans abroad,i already gave up the idea of biafra.....

it can not be,that you allow people that created this mess to start with to join your agitation...

their is something wrong about ipob from the start...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
enigma3000:

Geography is not nonsense
se ss sw etc.....are not geographical but political

whats the difference...humans created politics to control each other....nothing realy special about politics or geography...

they are both the same rubbish...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by toofit007: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

point of correction boy, let me educate you a little. there is nothing like 'creating' biafra we want to restore biafra. biafra is a sovereign nation from 1967-1970 but it was re-integrated back into Nigeria in 1970. My uncle was born during that period of the war, and his birth certificate which i saw has his nationality as 'biafran'. so how do u judge that? he want to restore his country back and there is no going back on that it is biafra or death.

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
jericco1:

thank you, at least you get my point.

people like us see more than they can..

biafra or death my foot....

i dont want to hear that rubbish in the delta....
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by jericco1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

people like us see more than they can..
biafra or death my foot....
i dont want to hear that rubbish in the delta....
it's only a political mantra, when they get tired they know what to do.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
jericco1:

it's only a political mantra, when they get tired they know what to do.

well..i just hope they dont think they can win a war against nigeria..this is what am afraid of...

their is no peaceful way to achieve biafra without a war.....

i just want the delta to dont be dragged into the conflict....if they like make them beat each other up...so long they keep the delta out of it...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by enigma3000: 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

whats the difference...humans created politics to control each other....nothing realy special about politics or geography...

they are both the same rubbish...

thanks for accepting the bitter truth.....
a word is a enof for the wise.
i rest my case
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
enigma3000:

thanks for accepting the bitter truth.....
a word is a enof for the wise.
i rest my case

its the truth.....why shouldnt i agree with the truth??..
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by toofit007: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

na their your trouble will start.......do you realy want people like him and me to come along with your biafra??..

people like us dont understand the sense in biafra...we are telling you now and you are still counting on majority...

i already told you,if you dont have 100% backing,then better dont try it...

you must evacuate the igboid tribes from the delta...

but both of us know that will never happen...sooooo,biafra is doa...
there is nothing visibly you can do, your just a small boy trying to fix your lane. it is not necessary for it to be hundred once i have 70% backup (which am very sure i have gotten)from my brothers the niger deltas am good to go .the remaining 30% can kiss my ass for all i care there is nothing they will do, that is why we call it the power of the majority .
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by enigma3000: 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

its the truth.....why shouldnt i agree with the truth??..

of course u should but u should also "emancipate ur sef from mental slavery"
Bob Marley was a prophet after all
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
toofit007:
there is nothing visibly you can do, y[b]our just a small boy[/b] trying to fix your lane. it is not necessary for it to be hundred once i have 70% backup (which am very sure i have gotten)from my brothers the niger deltas am good to go .the remaining 30% can kiss my ass for all i care there is nothing they will do, that is why we call it the power of the majority .

realy??..you insult me with that and want me to come along because you have some bogus claims of 70%......

who even told you thats its even up to 70% sef??.....

loook..it realy doesnt matter..i can speak for my tribe,the urhobos,,and i dont remember any urhobo supporting biafra online or in real life...the question now is..what are we gonna do then if you force us into biafra again and we deny you entrance into our area??...

governance is about collecting tax and other social issues...what do you want to do then if tribes like the urhobos deny you or even worst,see you as invaders??...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by toofit007: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

you dont have superior arguments..only thing i know is,i dont speak igbo and many like me dont speak igbo too..
and you dont need to speak IGBO before you become well educated and perfectly informed, all you need is just to liberate yourself from mental slavery and you will be go to go. get everything necessary in life, but above all get EDUCATED.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by jericco1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

well..i just hope they dont think they can win a war against nigeria..this is what am afraid of...

their is no peaceful way to achieve biafra without a war.....

i just want the delta to dont be dragged into the conflict....if they like make them beat each other up...so long they keep the delta out of it...
seconded
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
enigma3000:

of course u should but u should also "emancipate ur sef from mental slavery"
Bob Marley was a prophet after all

bob marley was a drug addict and was not a black man like me...the same way obama is not a black man..

bob marley was white...
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by ABOKI9ja: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

nigeria is a failure like any other nation in the world...
what a Nice reply!!! #respect.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by GrandGarcon: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
escapefromusa:

There is a region in the Nigerian constitution known as the south south. cool
It is a lie. NO SUCH NONSENSE EXISTS IN THE CONSTITUTION.
Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by toofit007: 2:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
bantudra:

realy??..you insult me with that and want me to come along because you have some bogus claims of 70%......

who even told you thats its even up to 70% sef??.....

loook..it realy doesnt matter..i can speak for my tribe,the urhobos,,and i dont remember any urhobo supporting biafra online or in real life...the question now is..what are we gonna do then if you force us into biafra again and we deny you entrance into our area??...

governance is about collecting tax and other social issues...what do you want to do then if tribes like the urhobos deny you or even worst,see you as invaders??...
we can never and ever force you into biafra that i can assure you what we shall do is to educate people like you to see reasons why you shall be better of with your brothers igbo biafrans than to be with the hausa fulani in the same country called nigeria . you have a lot of things in common with your brothers the biafran igbo such as dressing, food, religion etc. tell now what do you have in common with an hausa or fulani man? were when you speak they will say you have offended their Mohammed and they will behead you or chop of your hand. let the hausa fulanis enjoy their soon to be officially called called islamic nigeria. bro collectively we can make biafra a great nation .that is why it is called UNITED STATES OF BIAFRA. am sorry for insulting you the other time.

1 Like

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by bantudra: 2:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
toofit007:
we can never and ever force you into biafra that i can assure you what we shall do is to educate people like you to see reasons why you shall be better of with your brothers igbo biafrans than to be with the hausa fulani in the same country called nigeria . you have a lot of things in common with your brothers the biafran igbo such as dressing, food, religion etc. tell now what do you have in common with an hausa or fulani man? were when you speak they will say you have offended their Mohammed and they will behead you or chop of your hand. let the hausa fulanis enjoy their soon to be officially called called islamic nigeria. bro collectively we can make biafra a great nation .that is why it is called UNITED STATES OF BIAFRA. am sorry for insulting you the other time.

educate,,..stop insulting us the ol time..we deltans went to school just like you........

we didnt begged you to be saved...better stop now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any deltan That Believes In Biafra, is Not A Deltan. by Homguy(m): 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. I actually gave you the response an average deltan would give you but you just diverted ur attention to it .I am done with you because you have already been unmasked as an afonja doing their normal "we SS" stuff.you guys should stop it already cos its becoming stale
where are you from? First things first! I have told u mine. State urs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Buhari Favouring Yorubas, Done Nothing For The North – Junaid Muhammed / Fayose To Buhari: Withdraw 2016 Budget, It’s A National Embarrassment / Yahaya Bello Appoints Edward Onoja As ​C​hief Of ​S​taff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.