Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister (18160 Views)

Buhari Cancels Appointments, Approvals Made By Abba Kyari / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos / Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 26, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has canceled his visit to the Sambisa Forest, the former head quarter of Boko Haram sect.

Buhari was initially scheduled to declare open the Nigerian Army Small Arms Championship holding in Sambisa forest on Monday, March 27.

The minister of defence, Mansur Dan-Ali, will now represent the President at the event, Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai disclosed this on Saturday, March 25.

No concrete reason was given for the cancellation.

Speaking to newsmen in Maiduguri, Buratai said Sambisa forest was chosen for the event to consolidate Nigerian Army’s grip on the area.

He said: “We have been in the north-east, fighting the Boko Haram terrorists, and you know the significance of the Sambisa forest to them.

“It used to be one of their centres; in fact, we suspect that their command and control centre was located there before its eventual capture.

“We also want the place to be dominated by our troops and also to get firm control, so that we will continue to dominate the area.”

The army chief said the championship was part of the training activities of the Nigerian Army, aimed at sharpening marksmanship of its personnel.

“The Nigerian Army Small Arms Championship is part of the training activities scheduled for 2017.

“It is a championship among the formations of the Nigerian Army.

“The objective of the event is to sharpen the marksmanship skills of the army personnel,” he added.

https://lifeconcerns./2017/03/26/president-cancels-trip-to-sambisa-forest-to-be-represented-by-defence-minister/

1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by YOUNGrapha(m): 1:39am On Mar 26, 2017
The fear of new/latest shakau is the beginning of operation cancel cheesy

quote me and get ur menstrual period 27days in a week undecided

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by IdJack(m): 1:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Baba get sense Wella.
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by mykelmeezy: 2:09am On Mar 26, 2017
as the flattties will say to afonjas

cowardddddd

bubu somewhere lime so una believe b4

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by dingbang(m): 2:18am On Mar 26, 2017
But he won't cancel visits to other countries .

145 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Nobody: 2:20am On Mar 26, 2017
That's his way! Commander-In-Chief of all the Lie-nus forces. Na so em go dey cancel appointment one day come cancel em London medical trip #Smh

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Nwodosis(m): 4:19am On Mar 26, 2017
The only trip that Buhari don't disappoint is foreign trip!

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by madridguy(m): 4:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Nice decision Sai Baba.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 26, 2017
he is a patriot. ...BMC .

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 5:14am On Mar 26, 2017
CowardIC DULLARDundecided

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by sarrki(m): 5:21am On Mar 26, 2017
I looked at the rate people do opposition it makes me wonder.

The truth is Pdp have lost it completely look at all their paid propagandist have lost it completely

They lack constructive criticism

Only Good in abusive and insulting people

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Nobody: 5:21am On Mar 26, 2017
Osibanjo had toured different parts of this country within the two months he was in acting capacity, a feat this fulani herdsmen couldn't achieve for the last two years

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by EmeeNaka: 6:15am On Mar 26, 2017
The coward president doesn't want to lead the war against Boko Haram from front line anymore. He ran away from Niger Delta and now Sambisa

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by freeze001(f): 6:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Leading from the front?! Mr President is either a coward or too sick to even support his weight on his own feet under the sweltering heat in Borno..

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by freeze001(f): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

The truth is Pdp have lost it completely look at all their paid propagandist have lost it completely

Is this comment related to the subject matter in any way? Is it opposition to report that Buhari has chickened out as usual? What is here to constructively criticize? Wetin concern PDP and opposition for here?

I think they only check number of posts not content if not na u for dey pay BMC cos u clearly owe them after misrepresenting urself as capable of coherence! Then again, they're all appallingly dumb so it probably won't make any difference to them...

125 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by greatgod2012(f): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2017
As usual......
Not surprised at all!

That's his style!

He'll soon travel out of the country now!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Nobody: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
Nice decision Sai Baba.
But yhe idiot will travel to Bornu to campaign for votes. I blame the northerners who have sworn to remain ignorant and illiterate

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Thank God he didn't send Osibanjo the man who was chosen to take bullet for him.

Buhari is just a shit scared sick President

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Emekamex(m): 6:40am On Mar 26, 2017
I already knew this will happen.
Buhari is looking more incompetent as the day goes by.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by freeze001(f): 6:41am On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
Nice decision Sai Baba.

Correct! That's the real zombie spirit!

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by freeze001(f): 6:42am On Mar 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
Thank God he didn't send Osibanjo the man who was chosen to take bullet for him.
Buhari is just a shit scared sick President

Abi o! And the gentleman would have obediently gone. God is not asleep though, He protects him 24/7.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by chiboyo(m): 6:49am On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

Sometimes I wonder if you think before you write!

freeze001:

Is this comment related to the subject matter in any way? Is it opposition to report that President has chickened out as usual?

My dear, it's a shame that the BMC crew cannot even employ an intelligent person!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by TimeManager(m): 7:06am On Mar 26, 2017
Wailers would run down spittle all over this thread.
They're just too daft. How does not going to sambisa affect the Economy?

Kiss the truth!
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by madridguy(m): 7:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Go to church.

freeze001:

Correct! That's the real zombie spirit!
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by madridguy(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2017
So who do you want them to vote for?

Kathmandu:
But yhe idiot will travel to Bornu to campaign for votes. I blame the northerners who have sworn to remain ignorant and illiterate
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by ajepako(f): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2017
Is there international airport in sambisa forest?

I don't think so...

grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by RZArecta(m): 7:25am On Mar 26, 2017
I knew the pússy wouldn't step a foot in that forest, fear fear president grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by drss(m): 7:43am On Mar 26, 2017
d dullard never plan on going to sambisa forest in d firstt place. just eye service to make him look like he's agile. he's still a vegetable, unfit to be president.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:45am On Mar 26, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
The fear of new/latest shakau is the beginning of operation cancel cheesy

quote me and get ur menstrual period 27days in a week undecided

My friend shut up and go and clean your filthy room before your parents deny you your breakfast! Your post lacks sense angry
Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by otil1: 7:46am On Mar 26, 2017
We told you ppl that this man is a clone -a robot brought back for cover up purposes but you won't agree

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:52am On Mar 26, 2017
Kathmandu:
I blame the northerners who have sworn to remain ignorant and illiterate

What is your own with the north all the time? Always insulting the region or questioning their political impact or their way of life! Or did one alhaji dissapoint you? Or you just hate muslims? By the way I'm not a northerner or a muslim so don't deviate just answer the questions!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Trip To Sambisa Forest, To Be Represented By Defence Minister by ZombieTERROR: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Coward of a president
They will be the first to tell us they have technically defeated Boko haram

Now just visit their former stronghold ..it's a problem
Buhari has nothing to offer this country
He is just a failure

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / Elections: Army Raid Hideout, Arrest 6 Suspected Political Thugs In Port Harcour / Did KOWA Party Shade PDP Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.