Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe (21063 Views)

Which Of These Critics Will Make A Good President If Allowed To Govern? / Sad But True: Igbo Would Support Yoruba / Igbo Would Have Been Boast Of Building Peace Instead Of Wealth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by profbabatunde: 11:00am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Cooly100: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
It is that ignorance that fuels the IPOB agenda. A typical igbo man is an " intelligent idiot". Very good in trade, very good in opportunity, very good educationally, very rich in customs, yet very individualistic. When you reason with some , very similar to these IPOB idiots who roam around these parts, you will realise you are talking to a person who is politically daft., who in 30 seconds will mention buhali, buhali , buhali so many times that you marvel if he is under a spell. He will be unable to have any real political discourse with you on any issue.

the igbos can't compete politically in the nigerian structure and thus think it easier to form a biafra wwith minority groups they can dominate.

You are as plain and worthless like your Joe. If the north, the SW and the SS that have produced Nigeria presidents, do not have much they have done for their regions, why do you think having, president of Igbo extraction, will make any difference? You are absolutely worse than an "intelligent idiot"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by realhumanity: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2017
Joavid:

now you have been noticed...run along.

When I see kids comment without any iota of sense, then its imperative of elders like me to correct you.

Your attitude now show how small your mind and age are. I will not waste my time having a conversation with your kind anymore.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 26, 2017
NAIRA - NEVER ALLOW IGBO RULE AGAIN
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by 7lives: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2017
mathemagician3:

Ironically, the political gladiators from your region watched as their first class Oba was whisked away from his throne in Ile-Ife, driven in a rusty black-maria all the way to Abuja and is only a few kilometers from being thrown in Kuje Prison where he'll bow down to the Onikuje of Kuje, the great Nnamdi Kanu. cheesy grin

So much for political sophistication, isn't it?

Na today Kabiyesi dey have brush with the law? you better go and Google search Olateru Olagbegi an Owo monarch.
Only few Oba's are exempted from this kind of situation and these are the Kings bearing the ancient crowns and staffs.( Ade ishenbaye )
Police can't just dash in and arrest an Alafin or Ooni, Omo' n ' Oba, Orangun and the small but mighty, Olowu.
Because you see people wearing crowns you think they are all Kings?. these are modern Kings, non of the modern Kings can be coronated without the approvals of those mentioned above.
Apart from these historical Kings, there are other classes of Kings, first, second and third class Kings.
Abeg no make me laugh o jare.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by sanpipita(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2017
Oblang:

Then stop shouting marginalization upandan...

No Igbo is shouting marginalization, only self seeking politicians are doing that, by the way the Nigerian state marginalizes everyone unless you are part of the elite and powerful ones

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by successmatters(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Who cares? 

All the tribes ruling since the past 57 years, how market?

Does it stop the armies of almajiris and litany of beggars from filling up the north?

or does it stop ritual killing to make money and save their families from hunger in Ondo and yorubaland? 

Did all the years yoruba ruled made then to even pay common salaries. 

We need Biafra Mr Igbokwe

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Eddygourdo(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2017
Cooly100:

You are as plain and worthless like your Joe. If the north, the SW and the SS that have produced Nigeria presidents, do not have much they have done for their regions, why do you think having, president of Igbo extraction, will make any difference? You are absolutely worse than an "intelligent idiot"
asides demonstarting why you are inferior to me, what other point have you just made mr dull brain. If you couldn't understand the original post nor my own position. What does that make you. It proves me right. You are gutter folk. So bye bye

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by DeRay98(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
It is that ignorance that fuels the IPOB agenda. A typical igbo man is an " intelligent idiot". Very good in trade, very good in opportunity, very good educationally, very rich in customs, yet very individualistic. When you reason with some , very similar to these IPOB idiots who roam around these parts, you will realise you are talking to a person who is politically daft., who in 30 seconds will mention buhali, buhali , buhali so many times that you marvel if he is under a spell. He will be unable to have any real political discourse with you on any issue.

the igbos can't compete politically in the nigerian structure and thus think it easier to form a biafra wwith minority groups they can dominate.

Bull's Eye Sir.
They want rule over Delta, Edo etc. Them don forget Wetin the recently late Col Ogbemudia do to Biafra during the Civil War to reclaim Benin from them. Make them dey wait to rule Bini, Itsekiri, Ijaw and Urhobo etc as minority, IPOB go see weeeen!
Igbokwe eye don open but na curse dem dey curse the man.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by 9jabull: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
joe igbokwe is a slave to thiefnibu, if he want nigeria president he should go ahead & rule them but must count us out( Igbo's).

On Biafra we stand no going back.

All hail Biafra.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
modath:

Yeeeee!!! embarassed embarassed Ouch!!! See heavy Kilimanjaro you throw.. you want to kee people bah? wuket you are!! cheesy
Islam even you
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
hmmmm, then I should be laughing at ur ignorance. Especially as ur so sure of all u claimed. And if I have to be yoruba to speak the truth as I see it. Then call me "yoruba"
a Muslim one
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by 7lives: 11:45am On Mar 26, 2017
Nwachineke1980:
This guy is an Igbo man but I have never heard him say something positive about Igbo people. Mazi Joe Igbokwe let me remind you that the yorubas that you are praising where against Obasanjo presidency.Mr Olu Falae was their candidate and he lost.Mr Bola Ige Nigeria attorney general was assassinated when Obasanjo was President because he refused to support someone in his reelection plans.This same Yoruba's sold their speakership position to tambuwal in 2011 and the same tambuwal betrayed them for the same position in 2015.Nigeria politics is about individual and not tribe.

This is precisely what Igbokwe was saying, Yoruba's did not believe in Obasanjo, so they voted Olu Falae who participate is June 12 struggle.
Obasanjo was never a part of the struggle, he contributed nothing and so was seen as a stooge of the northern oligarchs. So they voted against him, Yorubas who voted against Obj were right weren't they?.
The Easterners who voted and even rigged Obj in, what did Obj contribute to their region?.
Politics is not played by unintelligent people, the decision of SW rep to make Tambuwal the speaker of the house of reps, by vote against Mulikat, who is a useless luggage anyway, was what destroyed PDP.
Okorocha that some people are making mockery of is actually the smartest Igbo politician at the moment, I won't tell you why, you will eventually find out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Cooly100: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
asides demonstarting why you are inferior to me, what other point have you just made mr dull brain. If you couldn't understand the original post nor my own position. What does that make you. It proves me right. You are gutter folk. So bye bye

Inferior to you, my foot!! What is there to understand? Calling people "intelligent idiots" makes your case worse...You are actually from slimy a sewage...coming from gutter is much better! You are utterly a sewage folk. Now run along!!!
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Rubbish from a foolish man.

So even you didn't understand Nigeria politics? because you're also an Igbo man. Ezi!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Elle277(f): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Igbo's are not politicians,they are hustlers

1 Like

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Niyinficient:

Lol! May you never reap the goodies of the Yorubas...in whateva way, wateva form so DAT you won't b infected by their pungent odour.

If u do any business wit anyone of Yoruba extraction anywhr in d world, you won't succeed, If a Yoruba man is destined to have a hand in your success, he/she will by systematically taken off your life. No business or venture u take aim at in any Yoruba state will yield profit. Any of your endeavour wit any 'Ndi Ofe' will end in regrets. So shall it be.

I like your outspokenness about your assumed enemies, keep it up bro.
and so shall it be upon you if Igbo Man is destined to help you say Amen

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Niyinficient(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
and so shall it be upon you if Igbo Man is destined to help you say Amen

That's if I have contempt or hatred against Igbo's or any oda tribe.
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Cooly100: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
"Chief Gani Fawehnmi said about the Igbo in 1998. Hear Gani “
The Igbo by their contribution to the economic development of
this country are otherwise called the Jews of Nigeria. They are very hard-working,
very industrious, very innovative and very articulate people. The economic development of this country owes much to their contribution. I don’t like the way they have been treated since 1970. They still bear the scars of the Biafran crisis, and they are still being treated as if the civil war is still nascent, which is wrong.

They have been kept out of the security forces of this country at the strategic levels,
the law enforcement of this country at the most strategic levels, they are ignored, despised by the cabal. Even in the civil service, I do not know how many permanent secretaries are Igbo. I am not sure how many senior police officers are Igbo, and same goes for the Navy, Air Force, and the Army. They are one of the largest groups in this country. In fact, it is a nation within a nation. The major manpower pool of this country is being supplied by the Igbo. I was so angry when Abacha came to establish the Provisional Ruling Council (PRC) and the Igbo were not represented; I went to court to fight the cause of the Igbo.

It was after my suit in court, challenging Abacha and asking that PRC
composition be set aside by the court until Igbo were given their rightful
place that Abacha then reversed the composition of PRC and appointed some Igbo.” Joe Igbokwe

---------------------------------------------------------------

Igbos don't care about the presidency for all its worth. They need equal opportunities like the others, including the president, but that is not the ultimate. If you make Joe Igbokwe the president of Igbo extraction, he will be worse than Goodluck Johnathan, who did nothing for his region. All is required, is a fundamental, structural change that will resolve issues of marginalization, injustice, partiality and mediocrity...

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by KINGOFTHEEAST: 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Niyinficient:

That's if I have contempt or hatred against Igbo's or any oda tribe.
the feeling is mutual I don't like your tribe people so I won't help even though his dying

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by femolii: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Osus people will remain in one place forever
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by nicolosam(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mr. Igbokwe assertions are not surprising because he is a snollygoster like every of our politicians. Since 1960, Nigeria has become an independent state somewhat and u think a particular section of the country should be given more political opportunities than the other? Which sector handed the government to southwest in 1999? north.....and Southwest handed it over to North again after several years of political meandering and assassination of the political ointment of the state at the detriment of the vast majority of Nigerians and all u could canvass for at this point in time is Northerners should spend their eight years while u foolishly wait till 2023....who says the southwest will allow u and also what gives u the hope that the North will support u. Stupid Man who is ready to sell its birth right like Esau....

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Cooly100: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
femolii:
Osus people will remain in one place forever

Osu and tiger claw face, which one has passed through second reading in your parliament? That shows the urgency of your evil. Remember you started it.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Timbuktuo: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is exactly what I tell any ignorant, misguided ipobian who tries to play emotional identity politics with me. Tell them to name just one igbo person who has been denied a shot at the presidency they cannot name. Tell them to mention just one prominent igbo man who has national clout, they cannot name. But they believe and will shout that Nigeria doesn't want any igbo president. Igbos should name the equivalent in value to the Radio Kudirats, the MKOs, the Tinubus of igboland. I dare you all.

Abi una think say politics na monkey post wey anybody go just come enter set? Shior.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by dyangprof(m): 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
madridguy:
" I can assure you that Buhari will rule this country for eight years. " Gbam.
So shall it be Insha Allah.

Nice one Alhaji Joe Igbokwe tongue

ar u okay?
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by babatunx(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Odkosh:
it saddens my heart when I see lady without brain just talking out of point. it weaks me so much.
Lol...A.Y pumpy....u really get 4 mudslinging here......
Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Blue3k(m): 12:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
I honestly feel like non igbos are more obsessed about Igbo presidency than igbos. Lol writing articles examining issue from every angle. Why we need, don't need, should of had if, presidency or biafra etc. I think websites just writing these just to drive traffic to site.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by cstr151: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
Joavid:
I say the same things to my friends all the time.

Northerners are born politicians

Yoruba's are diplomats and they know how to manuover their away around things.

The Igbos just keeps playing the victim card, and they expect that to get them to presidency?
but guess what, No one wants to be associated with a victim, no one will give power to a victim, no one can trust a victim - it's a phycological proven fact!

All my life, I hear Igbo people say they're been hated, I did not understand because I don't hate anyone and I don't see people around me hating anyone because he/she is Igbo.
I did history in secondary school and we were never taught the Nigerian civil war - I later understood that Gowon had it omitted from the syllabus just to prevent this hate thing Igbo's are talking about.

The way Igbo's indoctrinate their kids -planting the seed of enemity in their hearts its not fair.
and if anything, that's why others will hate Igbo's.
And yet the igbos you claim that hate you and your people are the same people that practice inter-tribal marriage the most.
There is no part of Nigeria that practice the concept of one naijeria than the average igbo . Stupid as far as am concerned but that is the truth.
If you believe anything else, then that is your own prerogative.
The northerners are politicians, i agree. It is easy to be a politician when you hold the population ace in a democracy.
The yorubas are diplomats? There is progressive diplomacy and there is backward diplomacy. I won't necessary argue with you on that.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Inspectorsuga(m): 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:

U must be having dat good feeling of someone dat made a lot of sense ,especially wen many people(fooli$h majority) whom their brain are currently experiencing technical error like urs are busy clicking "like" to this analysis of malfunctioning brain cells that u successfully posted...

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by cstr151: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Blue3k:
I honestly feel like non igbos are more obsessed about Igbo presidency than igbos. Lol writing articles examinin issue from every angle. Why we need, don't need, should of had if, presidency or biafra etc. I think websites just writing these just to drive traffic to site.
Anything to have one over the illustrious igbo race.
When they can not compete in areas that matter, they harp on about why igbos are not the presidents of a third world hell-hole.
A country where a kwankwaso has a greater chance of becoming a president than a peter obi is a complete banana republic.
Their tactics now is to join the okorocha bandwagon as the most electable official from the east. It is not surprising though when you see the terrible candidates like Tinubu, buhari, el-rufai e.t.c. that they throw up as Nigeria's best.
Banana republic in HD.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by cstr151: 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Timbuktuo:
This is exactly what I tell any ignorant, misguided ipobian who tries to play emotional identity politics with me. Tell them to name just one igbo person who has been denied a shot at the presidency they cannot name. Tell them to mention just one prominent igbo man who has national clout, they cannot name. But they believe and will shout that Nigeria doesn't want any igbo president. Igbos should name the equivalent in value to the Radio Kudirats, the MKOs, the Tinubus of igboland. I dare you all.

Abi una think say politics na monkey post wey anybody go just come enter set? Shior.
What national clout did osibanjo have before he became vice president?
What were his antecedents and achievements in the realm of public service?
What was buhari achievements since he left the seat of power in the 80s.?
You are not serious in that country

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Would Have Been President If They Understood Nigerian Politics – Igbokwe by Solomon38: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Eddygourdo:
It is that ignorance that fuels the IPOB agenda. A typical igbo man is an " intelligent idiot". Very good in trade, very good in opportunity, very good educationally, very rich in customs, yet very individualistic. When you reason with some , very similar to these IPOB idiots who roam around these parts, you will realise you are talking to a person who is politically daft., who in 30 seconds will mention buhali, buhali , buhali so many times that you marvel if he is under a spell. He will be unable to have any real political discourse with you on any issue

...Politics Is not the gate to the Paradise but know is by grace of God will take you top not what think dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kaduna Traders Reject El-rufai's Offer To Rebuild Their Burnt Shops / Keyamo: Kamala Harris Victory In US Means Nigerians Need To Give Women A Chance / President Buhari: I Am Expecting Nigerians To Say 'this Man Has Done His Best'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.