Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

"My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada (37595 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by cocolacec(m): 5:59am On Mar 26, 2017
Publicerades den 25 mars 2017#

STEPHANIE OTOBO VIDEO DIARY- Speaks from Canada: Debunks her mum’s recent video: stating My mum was threatened, With Breaking news Phone conversation Stephanie’s Mother- Mama Tope Speaks out from Sapele Delta State “ I AM SCARED, My Daughter did NOT lie Against Apostle Suleiman, We All Know The Truth, We just want Peace”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3GRWIezSNo

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by eezeribe(m): 6:02am On Mar 26, 2017
Aunty Stephanie,you need to cook up new lies.can't you see that the old ones are not working

As usual,I dedicate this FTC to the UNSHAKABLE Apostle JOHNSON SULEMAN.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by omenkaLives(m): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2017
I didn't even take that nonsense serious. The mom isn't the subject matter here and her daughter certainly didn't ask her to speak on her behalf.

We all know the "Apossle" dipped his finger in the chocolate and licked it clean. Just like COZA GO and Ese, this will blow over with time. Oyedepo's assault on that little girl also blew over, TB Joshua's false prophecy and building collapse blew over, Oritsejafor's gun running scandal blew over, etc etc.

Remember, this is NIGERIA! We don't touch "Men of Dogs" in this country!

279 Likes 35 Shares

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by HungerBAD: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
I didn't even take that nonsense serious. The mom isn't the subject matter here and her daughter certainly didn't ask her to speak on her behalf. We all know the "Apossle" dipped his finger in the chocolate and licked it clean. Just like COZA and See, this will blow over with time. Oyedepo's assault on that little girl also blew over, TB Joshua's flaw prophecy and building collapse blew over, Oritsejafor's gun running scandal blew over, etc etc.

Remember, this is NIGERIA! we don't touch "Men of Dogs" in this country!

Word.

88 Likes

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by emamos: 6:12am On Mar 26, 2017
Ur case don dey go small small, na dino melaye case dey hot now

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by thesicilian: 6:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Time will tell. Meanwhile we should concentrate on more serious issues instead of which prostitute slept with who.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Dyt(f): 6:14am On Mar 26, 2017
All getting boring jor

2 Likes

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Pastafarian: 6:45am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
I didn't even take that nonsense serious. The mom isn't the subject matter here and her daughter certainly didn't ask her to speak on her behalf.

We all know the "Apossle" dipped his finger in the chocolate and licked it clean. Just like COZA GO and Ese, this will blow over with time. Oyedepo's assault on that little girl also blew over, TB Joshua's false prophecy and building collapse blew over, Oritsejafor's gun running scandal blew over, etc etc.

This post has been found guilty of making too much sense, which is against the ethics of pastor worshippers, it has also been found guilty of being a cause of disturbance to majority of Christians in Nigeria making it guilty of two-count charge

My judgement goes thus:

for the first count, this post is sentenced to infinite likes without possibility of parole

for the second count, this post is sentenced to infinite shares without possibility of parole

I rise!

209 Likes 38 Shares

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by WeNoGoDie(m): 6:49am On Mar 26, 2017
In this phone interview the woman never confirmed or refuted any from of relationship between Stephanie and the Apostle.

She only claimed she and her daughter has visited the apostle before.

The question now is to what purpose was that visit.

15 Likes

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by wirinet(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2017
The "Stephanie's mother begs apostle Suleiman" story now makes sense. It was very strange a mother would throw her daughter under the bus the way she did in the video.
It is now obvious, the mother did the interview under threats or fear of her life.
The question people should ask is who did the interview and why?
It is strange that at the same time apostle Suleiman has been quite active on social media with romantic pictures with his wife.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Jj222(f): 7:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Nawa for some of our pastors sha. I kno some of them when I ask them why the only answer they gives me is are pastors not a human; don't blood flow in their body. so I don't kno whom to believe.

15 Likes

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Topgainer: 7:36am On Mar 26, 2017
My stance in this has not changed. Stephanie had some exaggerations in her story which is not enough to dismiss her claims that Apostle is like other Nigeria (Indeed spread over Africa) Spiritualists/Prophets/Oracles/Seers who engage in keeping 'sex' harems. It's been argued in some enlightened quarters that it is a ritual that must be followed for certain outcomes popular among Alhajis, Politicians and territorial Bishops/prophets/pastors.
One wonders why Nollywood Prostitutes would be paid with €8000, a luxury car and a house while their much younger prettier counterparts from Campus's will charge much less per night.
Loving up in weekly pictures, Marine confessing in 24 hours, Stephanie village people confessing her to be a demon, ordering sheeples to unfriend people who think Apostle has some clarifications to make, dragging Christianity into it, whipping up Northern conspiracy sentiments, threatening Keyamo Chambers is simply beating around the bush.

I believe that as long as Apostle still has powers to do miracle crowd of desperate miracle seekers will continue to besiege his Center and money will continue to flow in as seeds, tithes, offerings and partnerships. It doesn't matter if he is sleeping with a corpse or giving libations to the Queen Mother of the Coasts or any of her representatives.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 26, 2017
eezeribe:
Aunty Stephanie,you need to cook up new lies.can't you see that the old ones are not working
please help cook more.....we all know the truth....please advice your pastor to stop intimidating innocent soul....Na so God go intimidate him life too

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Topgainer: 7:50am On Mar 26, 2017
eezeribe:
Lol
Are you sure it didn't work?
Apostle should kill her mother, father and relations poison them and make it look like the gods are dealing with them for their daughter's 'blasphemy' against an innocent Oracle.
However, if God is with them in all this exposition drama they will refuse to die and will hang on to life like Stephanie and Queen Esther.

15 Likes

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by hardywaltz(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Apostle ain't getting off this sex scandal
if he likes let him and his wife roll all over the floor in new pictures showing love..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by sotall(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Just like her parents have claimed, this Stephanie of a girl needs psychiatric care. She needs to be remanded at Yaba-left till she is mentally stable.

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by lonelydora: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2017
If this Stephenie girl will understand that "Otobo" means "Chimpanzee" in Nsukka language, she will just shut up.

Imagine this Olosho. Unclezuma, give me a GIF.

2 Likes

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by nattyjay(m): 8:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Nollywood has finally succeeded

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by AntiWailer: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Apostle's team should stop all these nonsense.

Hide under the matter is in court and watch it die naturally.

All these PDA and pushing innocence by force is not it.

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by MrTypist: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2017
Suleman be like...

Marine spirits again.

6 Likes

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2017
This girl is certainly insane

9 Likes

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Oloshos

2 Likes

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by oseka101(m): 8:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

This post has been found guilty of making too much sense, which is against the ethics of pastor worshippers, it has also been found guilty of being a cause of disturbance to majority of Christians in Nigeria making it guilty of two-count charge

My judgement goes thus:

for the first count, this post is sentenced to infinite likes without possibility of parole

for the second count, this post is sentenced to infinite shares without possibility of parole

I rise!
Epic!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by neocortex: 8:49am On Mar 26, 2017
When a mother who hasn't seen her daughter for 3 years says bad
things about her daughter, then it is obvious she is either being manipulated
or frustrated at her daughter's behaviour.

Suleman may continue to pull different gimmicks but he can't fool those who can
reason properly.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by ednut1(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Yawns. This gal no kuku get sense. Shebi u said apostle sent u money. Print out ur bank statements na. Omo ale jati jati.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by daprince4u: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by paradigmshift(m): 8:50am On Mar 26, 2017
u re enjoying the spot light. animal in uniform.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by Badgers14: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Pastafarian:

My judgement goes thus:

I rise!

You could have let me file my Amicus Brief before slamming the hammer. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by baby124: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Nigerians are giving religious leaders too much power. One day, a power drunk and crazed one will cause irreparable damage. They must be held accountable for their actions. If you know you cannot live a respectable life, do not become a pastor, imam or even babalawo. Even if you claim to answer to God, you must also answer to your congregation because God speaks through us all. He is behaving like a demented criminal and a God now.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by lonelydora: 8:51am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

Don't insult elders bro.
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by spartan117(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: "My Mother Was Arrested" - Stephanie Otobo Speaks From Canada by bigiyaro(m): 8:51am On Mar 26, 2017
olosho, so u have finished ur mission n gone back to Canada? I hope you know dat u did not succeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. David Bob Manuel, Announced As New Prelate Cherubim and Seraphim / Richest Rv Father In Nigeria / Don't Let Anyone Lick Your Private, It's Demonic - Rev. Bernard Achiuior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.