Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) (30316 Views)

DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Olozino Ogege: DELSU Staff Arrested As Corpse Is Found Without Breasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by yungest(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
AGAIN??
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by ameezy(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Every single murder in the bush is now blamed of "Fulani herdsmen" with no single proof!! This dude just might have been killed by a friend, family member, or colleague, but since herdsmen are trending, it is absolutely selleable puting the blame of every violent crime such as this on them.

This is becoming ridiculous.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by HOLYDICK(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2017
R.i.p to the death
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by 0b10010011: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2017

Who confirmed it was Fulani herdsmen? How can you just conclude now that anybody attacked on a farm is done by herdsmen.

It's a pointless basis to judge.

Stop tagging every crime to herdsmen without concrete proofs. Moreover, re the whole herdsmen in Nigeria Fulani's? How did op determine there tribe?

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by JBoss25(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by Alexrayz(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2017
sar33:
As shared by Hon. Evance.......

'TRAGEDY AGAIN!

Another of my Constituent, Mr. Sunday Idama, a Senior Staff of the Delta State University, Abraka- Library Department, 50 years with 14 children was brutally murdered by the ravaging Fulani Herdsmen on Friday in his Cassava farmland in Ovre Abraka.

I have reported to the whole world that I was briefed by my constituents residing across Ethiope East Mainland; towns/villages and Ethiope East Hinterlands; Ovre-Eku/Abraka/Igun of the sighting by some of them of an unspecified Helicopter said to be dropping supplies in the same Ovre-Eku/Abraka axis.

Since after my receipt of that brief, five of my Constituents namely Mr. Philip Akpine, Mr.Francis Okotie, Mr. Sunday Couple, Mr. Eyabigun Akpovena and Mr. Sunday Idama have all been slaughtered by this mercenaries; Fulani Herdsmen in their farmlands in Ovre-Abraka
which is a safe haven, dwelling and business place for thousands of Fulani Herdsmen and their cattle.

My people are helplessly susceptible, defenceless and vulnerable to this menace. The Herdsmen escapade and atrocities against my exposed constituents includes killing and Kidnapping them, maiming, rapping and attacking them.

It is estimated that we have over 2,000 Fulani Herdsmen and over 10,000 cattle in the various parts of the vast deserts- which many people have christened Ethiope East Sambisa Forest.

I wish to appeal to the security agencies to visit the "Ethiope East Sambisa Forest" and properly investigate the activities of the criminal elements of the herdsmen and bring them to justice.

Thank you.

Chief (Hon) Evance Ivwurie
Member representing Ethiope East
Delta State House of Assembly, Asaba'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/man-gruesomely-murdered-by-fulani.html?m=1

First what prove u have that it was done by d herdsman we know that they a violent but d way any single violence is associated to dem is really not d best this only incite violence we saw what happen in ibadan Pls we should be careful what we post and DSS should investigate these set of people

1 Like

Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:39am On Mar 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Every single murder in the bush is now blamed of "Fulani herdsmen" with no single proof!! This dude just might have been killed by a friend, family member, or colleague, but since herdsmen are trending, it is absolutely selleable puting the blame of every violent crime such as this on them.

[/s]
Jesus!!! just because of the peanuts you're paid

posterity must surely judge you omenka
no wonder this saddist cannot even speak up when his people are massacred.
chaiii
*spits *
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

respect ur old age.
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by DieDieDieOmenka: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2017
hungryboy:
What is wrong with this man?
you don't expect anything less from a sadist rejected by God and man
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by siloXIX(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

I hope your life is not negative
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2017
Fulani herdsmen raped 70yrs old woman to coma,,,,,, these are the same Fulani herdsmen u have been living with peacefully before buhari came on board, y all this blame,,,,, is it cos buhari is a Fulani man? what if he is a gwariman, u tagged it gwariherdsmen ,plse get out, fish out d killers,,

3 Likes

Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2017
DieDieDieOmenka:
you're on your own on this the guy is an outcast
I swear mate.
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by sniperr007(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
If true,okowa has failed.
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by tonykel1(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
I do hope that this is not a ploy to reduce the southern and middle belt populace in Nigeria. The rate at which this herdsmen kill people in the southern and middle belt region is becoming alarming.
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by back2sender: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
K. Congrats for being you.

Bye.
Why did omenka even dignify you with a response?
200 L in 2017 an expert in current issues? Please go n watch BBN as your mates are doing n leave issues for your fathers mate to handle since your generations has not shown capacity to learn n lead.
Its not your fault but access to social media. I was in 200 L over 22 years ago.
You have not seen life yet, face your book n learn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by Jabioro: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2017
Someone should help me wake Okowan or what his name?
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2017
siloXIX:

I hope your life is not negative
I hope that of whoever bore you isn't. smiley
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by onward4life(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2017
sar33:
As shared by Hon. Evance.......

'TRAGEDY AGAIN!

Another of my Constituent, Mr. Sunday Idama, a Senior Staff of the Delta State University, Abraka- Library Department, 50 years with 14 children was brutally murdered by the ravaging Fulani Herdsmen on Friday in his Cassava farmland in Ovre Abraka.

I have reported to the whole world that I was briefed by my constituents residing across Ethiope East Mainland; towns/villages and Ethiope East Hinterlands; Ovre-Eku/Abraka/Igun of the sighting by some of them of an unspecified Helicopter said to be dropping supplies in the same Ovre-Eku/Abraka axis.

Since after my receipt of that brief, five of my Constituents namely Mr. Philip Akpine, Mr.Francis Okotie, Mr. Sunday Couple, Mr. Eyabigun Akpovena and Mr. Sunday Idama have all been slaughtered by this mercenaries; Fulani Herdsmen in their farmlands in Ovre-Abraka
which is a safe haven, dwelling and business place for thousands of Fulani Herdsmen and their cattle.

My people are helplessly susceptible, defenceless and vulnerable to this menace. The Herdsmen escapade and atrocities against my exposed constituents includes killing and Kidnapping them, maiming, rapping and attacking them.

It is estimated that we have over 2,000 Fulani Herdsmen and over 10,000 cattle in the various parts of the vast deserts- which many people have christened Ethiope East Sambisa Forest.

I wish to appeal to the security agencies to visit the "Ethiope East Sambisa Forest" and properly investigate the activities of the criminal elements of the herdsmen and bring them to justice.

Thank you.

Chief (Hon) Evance Ivwurie
Member representing Ethiope East
Delta State House of Assembly, Asaba'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/man-gruesomely-murdered-by-fulani.html?m=1

Cultist come out an be useful for ones

Always stealing anset an girlfrens

Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2017
back2sender:

Why did omenka even dignify you with a response?
200 L in 2017 an expert in current issues? Please go n watch BBN as your mates are doing n leave issues for your fathers mate to handle since your generations has not shown capacity to learn n lead.
Its not your fault but access to social media. I was in 200 L over 22 years ago.
You have not seen life yet, face your book n learn
Same advice I gave him.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by soldierdollar(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Oga read and understand before commenting. Who said anything about "rumours"? Who said the killings are "rumours"?

I'm saying "Fulani herdsmen" are being blamed for almost all such crimes nowadays because that is an easy sell when we know they aren't always the ones responsible, and you are talking about "rumours". In Benue, Gana and his gang of militants have killed alot more people that those we are always quick to blame.

This thing is nothing but politics being played by PDP. as long as the "fulani" is being blamed everytime such gory images make it to the net or social media, it is their (pdp's) hope that Buhari's 2019 agenda grows slimmer.

I'm not a fool and won't buy all that crap hook, line and sinker. Anyone who wants to could do so anyway, after all, it is their right to be foolish.

E pain am

Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by omenkaLives(m): 11:56am On Mar 26, 2017
IgweBUIKE1:
you re just too evil for Christ sake ..must you be enslave to devil all the time all in the name of bmc
Id rather be evil than be a brainless bigot whose every activity is dictated by primordial hate. Live your life as you please, it is your Fvcking business.

1 Like

Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by virtuousMe(f): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2017
Sunday Idama, does that name exist in that library? hmmm, who confirmed it was Fulani herdsmen? just thinking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2017
By the way it's only one picture I see.

Another question is how did have 15 children? How many wives?

Even up North it's hard to get 15 abokis in the same place at the same time.

omenkaLives:
Oga leave stories. I am not buying any of that nonsense. Like i said last night, if it hadn't been revealed a family member was behind the butchery of that guy in Enugu (or so), and we have had just pictures to go by, I am ONE BILLION PERCENT SURE it would have been blamed on "Fulani herdsmen".

How can we just continue blaming these guys for all such incidents that happen in remote areas without proof?

Two days ago, I'm my village, a guy lured a friend of his (both are criminals by the way) to some bush path where he had a couple other guys waiting, and had him butchered over some deal that went bad. Such and incident could easily have been blamed on herdsmen if the truth hadn't come out.

I am not a fool and will not accept these things without evidence. Granted, there are some criminal herdsmen out there, but so also are there criminals from every part of the country. If we keep attributing all crimes to herdsmen while the real culprits still lurk in the shadows, we might NEVER get to put an end to the crimes.
Re: DELSU Staff Murdered In His Farm By Fulani Herdsmen In Abraka, Delta (Pics) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2017
IamJix:

Omenka you're not part of us (Igeds)
we are not this foolish.
always defending an old terrorist.
I doubt hiz benue dat guy is pure Fulani monkey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Memory Machaya: 14-Year-Old Zimbabwean Wife Dies While Giving Birth / Digital Thieves Paraded By Police In Lagos (Video Photos) / Justice Folayemi Omoleye Slaps Felicia Akindurotoye, Felix Solomon (RCCG Pastor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.