Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" (29614 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: "I Dislike Iyabo Ojo, Daniella Okeke & Apostle Johnson Suleman" / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by TriumphJohnson(m): 7:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke alleged to be one of the actresses involved in sexcapades with controversial pastor, Apostle Johnson Suleman has denied that any man is responsible for her luxury lifestyle.

In a brief chat with Inside Nollywood, Daniella whose new Mercedes Benz 450GL SUV and house in Mende, Maryland, Lagos were linked to the embattled pastor, maintained that the source of her wealth is hard work.

She said: ‘’I have read and heard all sorts of negative things and stories about myself. Well, that is what you media people generate to drive traffic to your sites or papers. From me doing boobs jobs and buttocks lifting to these kinds of stories. Nobody is sponsoring my career or my trips abroad etc. I have a jewelry shop here in Lagos, which has been running for a while. That is where I generate the funds I use in running my personal life. All you see me wearing now are from my shop. No big man anywhere is responsible for anything I have. People can say whatever they want to say. ‘’

When further asked if she’s a fan of intimacy gadgets, the Imo State-born actress, asserted that as much as she won’t criticize or condemn those who find satisfaction and happiness in using intimacy gadgets, she can’t answer for herself.

“It is all about what works for the person in question, if it’s going to make them happy and sustain their marriage or relationship, then it’s fine to go for it. Get satisfied and stay happy, that is what matters at the end of the day. But for me, I can’t give you a yes or no answer. I can’t tell you if I am using intimacy gadgets or not, that’s a very private question”, she added.

http://sunnewsonline.com/apostle-suleman-not-funding-my-luxury-lifestyle-daniella-okeke/

1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Wuuworld(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2017
Linus Lai Lion Mbah.

46 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by NCAN(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Apostle surely knows good thingy...

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by bugativeron: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by skywalker001(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2017
Ok!

Next...

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by prospero5(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2017
no mind that yeye girl called stephanie.
i have never seen any human being that chooses to be so stupid.
when parents tell their teenage children to take life easy they think they know much only to realize themselves in their twenties and be thinking of an easy avenue to make it in life. i think that's the kind of life she led. nonsense.

her mum and dad confirmed she is not normal so who are we to say otherwise.

18 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by 0b10010011: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2017
grin grin grin

Tell us another lie!

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by BillDesmond2much(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2017
Thought she was bought too
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by harizonal123(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2017
What was the apostle car doing in your house madam big yansh?

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by soberdrunk(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2017
She must be very 'hardworking'...... angry

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Dshocker(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2017
They say "tomorrow never dies" but "tomorrow maybe too late" if she continues trading herself as an Olosho

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by juliusocean(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Who is funding it buhari ni

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by opineflu(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
slandering hore

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Kenshinmunac(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Apostle; where are you? Come and see the food; for I will forbid them not... grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by smartec: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Ok na
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Deivid10(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
Just be keeping ur evidence......
(It is safe with me or Sahara reporters)

Just in case......
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Krinel(f): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2017
ok
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by filcast(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
OK i
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Jayuba(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
We have heard.
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Marxv: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
This is bad news for aprokos' that wouldnt want the man of God to be....
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by martineverest(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Then who? Donald trump?

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by chuksjuve(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
my silence to this post is golden..
check my profile
Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by resultcase(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
she didn't deny the allegations of her and the apostle.... she only talks about her expensive lifestyle.

Meaning she could have something to do with Apostle Suleiman, but he isn't funding her welfare.

Nice one... the truth finally coming out!

14 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by smartty68(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
O Boy!...... Na nyansh be dis.....?

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by egbusi1(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2017
Wuuworld:
Linus Lai Lion Mbah.

Can you prove that she is lieing with facts and figures or you are just speaking from the figment of your imaginations. smh.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2017
So how are you now funding it?...

11 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by koolaid87: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2017
OK..Next!

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by ReachHard: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2017
AUNTY DANIELLA, I KNOW YOU'RE LYING... BUT KWANTINU

19 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke: "Apostle Suleman Not Funding My Luxury Lifestyle" by Dygeasy(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Don't Need You And You Hate That" - Sophia Momodu Throws Shade / Hushpuppi Blast SA Celebrities Over Xenophobic Attack On Nigerians / Pete Edochie Is My Father - Kenyan Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.