Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Planning On Moving To Ghana. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning On Moving To Ghana. (1864 Views)

Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja / Nigerian Doctors Moving To Canada - Let's Meet Here! / Relocating To Ghana: Kumasi Or Accra Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

Planning On Moving To Ghana. by daprince4u: 8:20am On Mar 26, 2017
Hello fellow Nairalanders please I need help and i'm feed up with life over here in Nigeria. I already made plans to come over to Ghana to start up New beginning. I believe in hustling.
I would like to hear from you Guys the current situation over there in Ghana. What can I buy from Nigeria here to make Good profit. Which state Is known for business. Is their any job I can fix my self in to make money.
I'm faced with lot of responsibilities. Please I need advice guys.

#Admin pleas move to front page.
Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by daprince4u: 8:45am On Mar 26, 2017
Lalasticlala can forward to FP
Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by Kakamorufu(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2017
bye

Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by cocaineaddict(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
I'll suggest you leave Ghana and try Liberia. They are less than 6million in population. And a lot of untapped opportunities
Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by cutieme(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
@ cocainaddict,have u been there before?I mean liberia,well if yes,then tell us more about the place and what one can do there to survive
Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
daprince4u:
Hello fellow Nairalanders please I need help and i'm feed up with life over here in Nigeria. I already made plans to come over to Ghana to start up New beginning. I believe in hustling.
I would like to hear from you Guys the current situation over there in Ghana. What can I buy from Nigeria here to make Good profit. Which state Is known for business. Is their any job I can fix my self in to make money.
I'm faced with lot of responsibilities. Please I need advice guys.

#Admin pleas move to front page.

BYE
Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by babzo(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
I have done that before. I didnt plan well- so I suffered small. But being hard working- i made my mark.
I also saw many Nigerians there up to no good and really suffering.
If you are moving to Ghana or another country- you nees put in place the following:

1) know their laws as it applies for foreigners.
2) Either go there first to survey for about 1 month meaning you have enough resources to take care of yourself for that period OR get accurate and personal info from someone already there.
3) If Number 2 satisfies you- have a enough funds to last for 3 months. Go ready to either start a job your first month or start a business.

Unless you are going there for crime or you are ready to hustle from the ground starting with nothing.

Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Ghana is cool and i can tell u one or few things about Ghana, the environment is business friendly for Nigerians. im saying this cos i live here im a Naija ghana born and my daughter too is a Naija Ghana born, i live and work here as a business man (importing), not in Accra tho, there are some regions here where they still see Nnaijas as good people unlike how they see us in Accra, feel free to text me on any help u might need. i

Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by valicious1(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2017
[quote author=smartmey61 post=54981859]Ghana is cool and i can tell u one or few things about Ghana, the ch

Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
valicious1:

Boss link your boy up na plss. Naija don tire person. I'm ready to start 4rm the scratch
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by valicious1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
[q

Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by cocaineaddict(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
G
Re: Planning On Moving To Ghana. by cutieme(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Pls @smartmery61,which of the region are u residing and how is life there in terms of accomodation and business busuness wise

Netherland Visa Refuse through France embassy And Ask to Appeal / Sweden, France Or Turkey Which Is Better For Migrants. / Some Lovely Places You Won’t Believe Is In Nigeria (pics)