Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) (31008 Views)

Public School In Anambra Using Ankara Material For School Uniform (Photos) / LASU Lecturers Protest Against Olanrewaju Fagbohun, The Vice Chancellor (Photos) / Kate Omenugha Dressed In Secondary School Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by oruma19: 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
A prof wearing naval cadet uniform. If not for the recent trend of misbehaviour in the military and paramilitary, the uniform profession is about the best profession in the world.. Nice one . Alli should take dressing from this because he is not half as educated as the prof.
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by topsydo15(m): 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lordsocrates:
went for a competition in LASU was privileged to hear this man speak, he was one of those people you would wish to listen to forever...an Orator bar non. .His simplicity and charisma is next to non, folks like this are those that should be running for president and senators...

but then it's Nigeria, the corridors if power is lined up with School drop outs, misfits and folks with enough money to buy certificate here and there.. this country is just too fucccked up,,,, but I believe We can change it...I believe I will
who stopped him from running for senator
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by manitobor(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lordsocrates:
went for a competition in LASU was privileged to hear this man speak, he was one of those people you would wish to listen to forever...an Orator bar non. .His simplicity and charisma is next to non, folks like this are those that should be running for president and senators...

but then it's Nigeria, the corridors if power is lined up with School drop outs, misfits and folks with enough money to buy certificate here and there.. this country is just too fucccked up,,,, but I believe We can change it...I believe I will

He should be running for president because he's a great orator? Are you for real? When did oratorical ability become an important prerequisite for becoming the president?
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by Nuelton(m): 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Not bad....

check my signature guys
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
manitobor:

He should be running for president because he's a great orator? Are you for real? When did oratorical ability become an important prerequisite for becoming the president?

dafuk is wrong with ur brain have you been to LASU have you seen his accomplishments?? He is young, intelligent, knows politics, and knows how to get things done, what oda ingredient does ur dream president hv ?

1 Like

Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by nigeriancritic1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
ayesco202:
That's my VC. He looks magnificent. We are LASU, we are proud!
I DON'T GET IT. YOU ARE LASU AND YOU ARE PROUD? LASUUUUU! IMAGINE! OF ALL SCHOOLS
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by Lordsocrates: 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
topsydo15:

who stopped him from running for senator

if he contested would you hv voted him ?? Nigerian politics is controlled by the big and powerful godfather's... The Akpabio's and Wife's in the South, Tuning in the West, The IBB, SARAKI'S and other northern Oligarchs up northpole, etc... if you are not a boy toy, you don't go anywhere..

and This is a man, and not anybodies BOYTOY.. the reason I respect him
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Leadership by participation.
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by ayesco202(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

I DON'T GET IT. YOU ARE LASU AND YOU ARE PROUD? LASUUUUU! IMAGINE! OF ALL SCHOOLS
I wish I could bandy words with you but unfortunately I don't have your time. Therefore, face ya front. Slowpoke..
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by nigeriancritic1(m): 1:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
ayesco202:
I wish I could bandy words with you but unfortunately I don't have your time. Therefore, face ya front. Slowpoke..
E PAIN AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by Basic123: 2:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
50 cent or VC?
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by AmbodOfLASU: 3:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

We are LASU, We are Proud!!

The best State University in Nigerian according to NUC ranking .

COME to LASU one of these days and see the manifestation of a new dawn.....
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by AmbodOfLASU: 3:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
manitobor:

He has actually transfomed LASU within a year in office...

That's why many are tipping him for public office.

1 Like

Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by akigbemaru: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lasu VC wears NAVY UNIFORM wey Ali Custom scared to wear!
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by ademusiwa3r: 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
staaw.
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by jacoik(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
And the sinate tell one old man like that to put on custom cloth he said no. Am watching
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by eshope(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
My honourable vc.... cool
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by manitobor(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
AmbodOfLASU:

He has actually transfomed LASU within a year in office...
That's why many are tipping him for public office.
Okay.
Re: LASU VC, Fagbohun In Naval Cadet Uniform (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
pweshboi:

LOL... A member of the Bleep givers spotted
You noticed that cos you care to. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

My NECO GCE Result Without Any Expo / Lost But Found Uniosun Student Confesses, Says He Used His School Fees For MMM / Oyo, Ogun And Osun Lead In Engineering University Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.