Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino (677 Views)

MAGU: 7 Allegations By Sahara Reporters That Stirred Public Opinion / Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names / Rented Protesters Against #EndSARS Hide Their Faces In Abuja - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by donaldeke(m): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2017
Controversial Omoyele Sowore, the Publisher of Sahara Reporters, has said he is ready to die and has put his life on the line to ensure those he described as “drug dealers, certificate forgers, money launderers, political manipulators, and assassins” are named and shamed.

http://www.donaldekeblog.com/2017/03/i-am-ready-to-die-but-i-will-expose-you.html

Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by sainty2k3(m): 9:16am On Mar 26, 2017
Seriously ? Die because of Dino melaye, OK o
Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by Epositive(m): 9:17am On Mar 26, 2017
so he's actually scared of death? undecided
Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by skarz: 9:20am On Mar 26, 2017
they're not giving Dino any breathing space
Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by newyorks(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2017
This Omoleye is biting more than he chew,he's good at wanking men.
Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by Ashleydolls(f): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2017
Ready to die? Are you sure you will not turn back at the point of death
Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by DrDeji20(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2017
guilty conscience fears no accusations. he is gradually feeling the 5bn suit. he knows there's no way he can come up with that kind of money. so he is considering jumping off the 3rd mainland bridge into the lagoon. hahahaha
Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by mykelmeezy: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2017
sowo re has smked cheap weed
just when dying for Nigeria seemed like a very utterly stupid thing to do its
one dino melae you see to die for

Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by oloriooko(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Source is not credible jare
Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by adorablepepple(f): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2017
undecided are you Jesus that you want to die for a criminal
Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by Rtopzy(f): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2017
Die ke? any way what is my business it is ur die, die ur die as u want it
Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by thesicilian: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2017
Ready to die for what you believe in. I admire that.
Re: I Am Ready To Die But I Will Expose You – Sahara Reporters Publisher To Dino by diran24: 11:20am On Mar 27, 2017
hello house

(1) (Reply)

Heavy Fighting And Robbery Along Idi Oro And Olosha / APC Headquarters Shut Down, As Obasanjo, IBB, Abdulsalami, Endorse Buhari’s Imme / Daddy Please Give Me Water-last Words From Murdered Child In Porthacourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.