Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet (7873 Views)

Three Powerful Atheists Who Converted To Christianity, A Must Read / Atheists Who Believe In The Supernatural Please Come In(discussion) / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
am very refreshed,, but I dare u to start a mission of going to several shrines to challenge the God's there
Lol
Nollywood movies don suck you finish OOO. Is this how you think?

Anyways, I dare you to jump off third mainland bridge and see if YAHWEH will rescue you....
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
what force is been refered to
Why did you quote me?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:
Lol
Nollywood movies don suck you finish OOO. Is this how you think?

Anyways, I dare you to jump off third mainland bridge and see if YAHWEH will rescue you....
first start the mission I gave u...and I will do yours #deal
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hahn(m): 8:22pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
christians believe that christ alone is the way to salvation while theist believe that God exist

Talk true shocked
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:23pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

Talk true shocked
I didn't quote u
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hahn(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
am very refreshed,, but I dare u to start a mission of going to several shrines to challenge the God's there

There is no Christian that can dare to do this

Didn't you see that thread on FP where robbers robbed a church and shared their loot while Jehovah proved it's incompetence/non-existence yet again?

https://www.nairaland.com/3707314/robbers-attack-worshippers-ondo-churches

1 Like

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
first start the mission I gave u...and I will do yours #deal
Yahweh must indeed be disappointed in you. Even ya fellow Theist go dae disappointed by this ya comment
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hahn(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
I didn't quote u

Your quote was too ignorant to ignore
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
Why did you quote me?
answer
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Yahweh must indeed be disappointed in you. Even ya fellow Theist go dae disappointed by this ya comment
why are u digressing, am here to be practical, stop poisoning the well,it's a fallacy
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

There is no Christian that can dare to do this

Didn't you see that thread on FP where robbers robbed a church and shared their loot while Jehovah proved it's incompetence/non-existence yet again?

https://www.nairaland.com/3707314/robbers-attack-worshippers-ondo-churches
Is that my point
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
christians believe that christ alone is the way to salvation while theist believe that God exist
Coolestchris, abeg, you attend CRK class for primary school? Do you regularly attend Sunday sch cos ehh,,, these your particular comment get as e be o-o... cheesy grin

Oga tosyne2much must see this.
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

Your quote was too ignorant to ignore
enlighten me
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Coolestchris, abeg, you attend CRK class for primary school? Do you regularly attend Sunday sch cos ehh,,, these your particular comment get as e be o-o... cheesy grin

Oga tosyne2much must see this.
What's your point...
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
answer
You're stil not making sense
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
What's your point...
I just dae greet your intelligence cheesy
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You're stil not making sense
OK bye...Mr Solomon
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

I just dae greet your intelligence cheesy
bruv I dared u on something, that's the stage we are in now
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
bruv I dared u on something, that's the stage we are in now
Talk true, you done finish secondary school? ABI you be JAMBITO
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Talk true, you done finish secondary school? ABI you be JAMBITO
u r insulting my personality, is that How u were taught to argue
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
u r insulting my personality, is that How u were taught to argue
Your sense and level of reasoning is too weak for me to engage into a constructive argument with.....

Bye.... Enjoy yà thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hahn(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
Is that my point

An atheist on this forum has challenged a babalawo before

No Christian can dare such
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Your sense and level of reasoning is too weak for me to engage into a constructive argument with.....

Bye.... Enjoy yà thread
bruv try and test your theory of atheism, if u don't convert lemme die. . first try ayelala
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

An atheist on this forum has challenged a babalawo before

No Christian can dare such
am not a Christian bros
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by hahn(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
am not a Christian bros

Oh my bad

What is your religion?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

Oh my bad

What is your religion?
I believe in the existence of gods, I believe in Freemasonry teachings
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
am not a Christian bros
Blood of Isiah......

Coolestchris, you are mad and equally a lier....... You Now deny not been a Christian anymore? You dae craze
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
OK bye...Mr Solomon
undecided
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
adepeter26:

Blood of Isiah......

Coolestchris, you are mad and equally a lier....... You Now deny not been a Christian anymore? You dae craze
quote where I said am a Christian
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2017
hahn:

Oh my bad

What is your religion?
Hahn, you dae fall my hands o-o... See broad Day light denial and you agreed?
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by coolestchris(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
undecided
u r self absorbed in ur mediocre knowledge, free free to roam around with your half baked knowledge
Re: Atheists, Who Generates The Force That Rotates Planet by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
coolestchris:
quote where I said am a Christian
Re-read ya posts on this exact thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If The Qur'an Affirms The Gospels, Then It Contradicts Itself / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Belgian MP: 'Muslim Immigration To Europe Is A Trojan Horse Invasion'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.