Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? (12674 Views)

"Marry Your Best Friend" - Bishop Chris Kwakpovwe Speaks On His Marital Journey / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Aliku: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
YAHWEH

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Olorun

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by MGeey(f): 3:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
The One who is able to do all things.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Misternas89(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
NCAN:
Your creator is a tyrant right..? your end is near..
His end is near? Na u be God? This is why I hate people like u. You can never defend the Almighty God talkless of proclaiming ones end is near.
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by bizzibodi(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Almighty Jah.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Mhyketh(m): 3:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ancient of days

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by hahn(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
pedmet:

You really need to see a psychiatrist, calling your MAKER names..... you really can't go without bn punished for insulting the one that gives you life.

Don't hold your breath grin
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by hahn(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Omoluabi16:
would you ever grow up?

As soon as you upload a picture of your god grin
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Misternas89(m): 3:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
durodee:

See the answer in the picture below. Have a WONDERFUL sunday!
He asked for the difference or differences btw NAMES and TITLE. So charge ur phone and let's see.
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Misternas89(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
Maximus85:

Before you ba3 goes off....

I asked of the difference between a NAME and a Title.
Abi na, u asked him the differences He's typing shit. I've quoted him to charge his phone and show us the difference anyways grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Misternas89(m): 3:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
jacobnel:

One Day the Wrath of God will visit you and your household,then you will know he is the Supreme Of the Universe.

Knock ursef on the head for being a fool. You don't defend Almighty God, leave them with their believe man. They knows how to make u people angry and you never disappoints. Cursing ur fellow man with the wrath of God is what ur so called religion taught u right? Omo ale jatijati
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Chuksdede(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2017
I call him so many names
Odum ebo judah- Lion of tribe of judah
Abu m ihe m bu- I am that I am
I can go on and on
Its only my igbo brodas that will understand

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by modaink333: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
"Nmiri na ri ugwu" which means "water that climbs the mountain"

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:

As soon as you upload a picture of your god grin
awwww poor lad. undecided That emptiness must be killing. spending all your time on religion section, trying so hard to convince yourself there is no God yet people find Joy and happiness serving God. I pity you bro.
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by durodee(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
buffalowings:
the more I read about God in the Holy Books, the more I find it difficult in believing in him.

the new testament of the Bible would have been the saving grace
but then Paul had to call on him to destroy those kids for calling him bald.

anyway, the sayings of Christ is all good and OK by me

I think we can all agree that I must not even talk about the other faith lipsrsealed
that one a OYO

Kai, Oga!!!! shocked shocked Abeg give me book, chapter and verse: for wetin you quote no dey for Bible o!! Paul ke?
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Afribiz(f): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
THE LIVING GOD

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Alwaystruth: 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
My special name for God is ''Ancient of Days''

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by hahn(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Omoluabi16:
awwww poor lad. undecided That emptiness must be killing. spending all your time on religion section, trying so hard to convince yourself there is no God yet people find Joy and happiness serving God. I pity you bro.

Lol

Have you ever in your delusional life heard of multiple tabs on a browser?
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by trishluvly(f): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:
Jehovah the god of tragedy

It loves seeing people suffer and die of poverty and disease

Jehovah the god of suya

It can created a place where humans will burn for eternity just so it can smell suya

Jehovah the god of incompetence

It never does anything. Never around when you need it and cannot light an ordinary light bulb

It's obvious you are an atheist. God help you.
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:

Lol

Have you ever in your delusional life heard of multiple tabs on a browser?
trying to act smart you end up looking like a TOOL. what has multiple browser got to do? you're most active in this section which I find ironical.
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by hahn(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
trishluvly:

It's obvious you are an atheist. God help you.

Tell your god to help the over 2,000 kids that die daily from disease and poverty first smiley
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by luvmijeje(f): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
A God who's not a man that should lie or the son of a man that should confess. Anytime I enter into his presence to give him the praises only him deserve, the above description of him must go forth out of my mouth.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by hahn(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Omoluabi16:
trying to act smart you end up looking like a TOOL. what has multiple browser got to do? you're most active in this section which I find ironical.

Yes. This section is the most interesting on nairaland.

This is the only section where adults argue myths and fairytales as reality and feel they have the right to insult and abuse me on behalf of their allINcompetent god

Pure entertainment cheesy grin
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Omoluabi16(m): 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:

Yes. This section is the most interesting on nairaland.

This is the only section where adults argue myths and fairytales as reality and feel they have the right to insult and abuse me on behalf of their allINcompetent god

Pure entertainment cheesy grin
easy prey eh? You aren't even logical..you atheists give stale repetitive opinions which do not hold water. Try harder bro, cry harder. people would not cease to talk about the goodness and power of God. sulk all you want.
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Lilimax(f): 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
JEHOVA the Man Of War!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by hahn(m): 4:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Omoluabi16:
easy prey eh? You aren't even logical..you atheists give stale repetitive opinions which do not hold water. Try harder bro, cry harder. people would not cease to talk about the goodness and power of God. sulk all you want.

Of course our answers are repetitive because it is CONSTANT unlike you Christians who always find new ways to defend your delusion. First god was in the sky, then in space and now he has relocated the land of the "spiritual". And that is why you have over 30,000 denominations because you do not even agree on a lot of thing between yourselves.

Thanks for reminding me that your god is also "god of confusion"

People will always be delusional. I agree
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by sampark201: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
I call him , Omini , Doweth , Omini Knoweth , Omini Sabi Sabi , Omini Know it all .. But i love that name AROGUNJO.. Awesome

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by pedmet(m): 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
I call him THE LANDLORD OF ALL DESTINY.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by flyforall: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
Jehovah Nissi

1 Like

Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by durodee(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
hahn:

Of course our answers are repetitive because it is CONSTANT unlike you Christians who always find new ways to defend your delusion. First god was in the sky, then in space and now he has relocated the land of the "spiritual". And that is why you have over 30,000 denominations because you do not even agree on a lot of thing between yourselves.

Thanks for reminding me that your god is also "god of confusion"

People will always be delusional. I agree

The topic of discussion remains the same sir: What is your best or favourite Name for God? If you don't have , there is no problem, just ignore the post.
I have NEVER ever SEEN radio waves or Xrays or Gamma rays BUT they exist and HAVE BEEN BEFORE THEY WERE DISCOVERED!!!!. So if someone ask me to show him EVIDENCE of God or else he wont believe, then that is his own WAHALA not mine. By the way , you can try holding YOUR BREATH for just 5 minutes, shebi its yours but can you?! You still don't belive in God? No problem, BUT I DO AND I AM GLAD !!!
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by hahn(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
durodee:

The topic of discussion remains the same sir: What is your best or favourite Name for God? If you don't have , there is no problem, just ignore the post.

I have already given my answer

I have NEVER ever SEEN radio waves or Xrays or Gamma rays BUT they exist and HAVE BEEN BEFORE THEY WERE DISCOVERED!!!!. So if someone ask me to show him EVIDENCE of God or else he wont believe, then that is his own WAHALA not mine. By the way , you can try holding YOUR BREATH for just 5 minutes, shebi its yours but can you?! You still don't belive in God? No problem, BUT I DO AND I AM GLAD !!!

Hahaha

Shame no dey catch you. You are comparing your NOTalmighty god to radio waves

At least radio waves can be proven and are useful. Unlike your god
Re: What's Your Best Or Favourite Name For God? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!

Brainwashed slaves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You / Coronavirus: Make Sanitary Materials Available At Worship Centres - CAN / Wealthy Nigerians, Pastors Waste $225 Million On Private Jets-- Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.