Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,037 members, 7,799,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? (33213 Views)

When To Be Silent In 20 Situations / My Experience With A Christ Embassy Member Made Me To Hate That Church. / Pastor Ibiyiomie Show Kemi Christ Like Mercy And Free Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
A Christian woman though may not consider divorce but has the luxury of separation from the union until the man completely repent from his ways.

Even if she divorce the man, Christ expect her to remain unmarried until the demise of her man.

May God help our Christian sisters

2 Likes

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by UjSizzle(f): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
The issue here is infidelity.

If it's a persistent affair, then he's obviously far gone in his sin, enjoying it and lying to me.

I will not remain in a relationship with such a man. It's sick and traumatizing and wrong.
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by WizydXkoba(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
anotherydz:
Keep Praying. Check if you are not contributing to his infidelity.

No be wetin u wan hear be that? But where the Christlike woman dey shey na all these slay queens be Christlike?
lololololol. ask me o
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dottore:
But wait ooo. Is there any where in the Bible where marrying more than one wife if condemned. Just asking, no insults please
The Bible did not expressly condemn polygamy BUT polygamy is never the perfect will of God nor Christlike. As Christians we are bound to emulate Christ
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
WizydXkoba:
lololololol. ask me o
Which one be lolololol again grin
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by teeghurl(f): 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
It's allowed to get divorced when infidelity is involved. Shikena
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by gabicon: 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
A Christian woman only thinks on positive things as recommended by Philippians 4:8, she is too busy making sure all affairs of her house are in order.
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
No be every matter craze dey solve.... Check ursef if you have missed it somewhere, talk to your man politely about the issue and how you are feeling.... Then switch to War room mode...
What are you to check exactly? Nothing can justify infidelity in marriage, not even if she is a serial nag or trouble.

I agree with communication with him BUT I will advice such a woman to take punitive action against the man if possible
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by teeghurl(f): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
A Christian woman though may not consider divorce but has the luxury of separation from the union until the man completely repent from his ways.

Even if she divorce the man, Christ expect her to remain unmarried until the demise of her man.

May God help our Christian sisters
So i should put my life on hold because of someone's sin while the sinner is enjoying his life? Mba, no way

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
What are you to check exactly? Nothing can justify infidelity in marriage, not even if she is a serial nag or trouble.

I agree with communication with him BUT I will advice such a woman to take punitive action against the man if possible
so many things o my brother.
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by Pavore9: 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
menxer:
Show me a man that was punished in the Bible for being promiscuous or having a child with a woman other than his wife?

Don't say David, because he was only rebuked for killing a man, not for fvcking the man's wife, which was even in old testament that law was practiced.

or the woman that was taken before Jesus, nope.

According to 1 Kings 11:4 Solomon's "wives turned his heart after other gods", their own national deities, to whom Solomon built temples, thus incurring divine anger and retribution in the form of the division of the kingdom after Solomon's death (1 Kings 11:9–13).

And those women succeeded in turning away Solomon's heart from the Lord and it led to the division of Israel into 2 kingdoms and the subsequent Assyrian and Babylonian captivity & exile of the Israelites.

1 Like

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by Kenshinmunac(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
datola:
Which kind end time questions are these?

The matter weak me

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by safarigirl(f): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ngasky:

Did the bible calls it infedility? Pls which verse in the Bible prohibit marrying more than one wife?
We should differentiate between customs and religious guidelines
not thatbi am one of those Bible-thumping Christians, but I do believe it is stated in the Bible that a man "...shall leave his mother and father and cling to his wife"... If polygamy was approved, the verse would have said " wives", not so?

Having an affair outside marriage is adultery and is a ground for divorce, I wonder what a Christ-like man would do if he was in the same situation

Oga, what would you do if your wife got pregnant for an Alhaji or was shagging your family doctor? Also remember that the Bible does not speak on polyandry as well

2 Likes

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
PaperLace:
I will do exactly what he would do as a christ like man.
What will he do if I am fuc.king my doctor?
What will he do if he finds out our child was gotten out of an affair?

I'm sorry, I won't ask myself what I am doing wrong. If I did anything wrong unconsciously, he should communicate_not go Bleep.ng around.

I can forgive a one-time affair. But a serial cheat, even add am pregnancy. Nah...we done. Even the bible supports divorce on such ground. smiley

ssssh stop this don't let the Christians here say you should have stayed and pray for him, stop applying logic and sense, you will offend other Christians.
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
menxer:
Show me a man that was punished in the Bible for being promiscuous or having a child with a woman other than his wife?

Don't say David, because he was only rebuked for killing a man, not for fvcking the man's wife, which was even in old testament that law was practiced.

or the woman that was taken before Jesus, nope.

Define adultery....
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
teeghurl:
So i should put my life on hold because of someone's sin while the sinner is enjoying his life? Mba, no way
that is what makes you a Christian.

Beside marital infidelity is more of punishment than enjoyment...

By the way, you have the option of doing what the world will do (remarry) and be prepared for the consequences afterlife
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
Things like what dear?
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by Ngasky(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
safarigirl:
not thatbi am one of those Bible-thumping Christians, but I do believe it is stated in the Bible that a man "...shall leave his mother and father and cling to his wife"... If polygamy was approved, the verse would have said " wives", not so?

Having an affair outside marriage is adultery and is a ground for divorce, I wonder what a Christ-like man would do if he was in the same situation

Oga, what would you do if your wife got pregnant for an Alhaji or was shagging your family doctor? Also remember that the Bible does not speak on polyandry as well
Sorry am not a Christian. As to the last question that's a ground for divorce in the two religions
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
pcguru1:

ssssh stop this don't let the Christians here say you should have stayed and pray for him, stop applying logic and sense, you will offend other Christians.
Lol. I live my life trying to be just with every human. I have a working conscience. Anything/association that would hurt my husband, I cut it off. I love him like that.
If he can't reciprocate, I won't spend my time praying or fighting sidechicks. That's not the marriage I want for myself...

3 Likes

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ngasky:

I am confused here was Jesus married before beign crucified?
You need not ask such question.

The perfect will of God was that a man is joined with a woman to become one flesh as seen during the first marriage. Jesus reemphasised it in the book of Matthew.

Jesus, the Son of Man did not come to marry and bear kids, He came to show us the perfect way of living God's perfect will.
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by Lexusgs430: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ask him to marry both of them......
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by safarigirl(f): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ngasky:

Sorry am not a Christian. As to the last question that's a ground for divorce in the two religions
oh, a woman can't cheat but a man can dip his sugarcanebin every honeypot without repercussions, ko?

Gimme a break

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by mercyymai(f): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
No be every matter craze dey solve.... Check ursef if you have missed it somewhere, talk to your man politely about the issue and how you are feeling.... Then switch to War room mode...

yea! at that it is a battle u can't fight with ur physical strength or else u will loose ur husband to the other woman. it require u as a woman to enter into the war room
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
Things like what?
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by delishpot: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ngasky:

Did the bible calls it infedility? Pls which verse in the Bible prohibit marrying more than one wife?
We should differentiate between customs and religious guidelines

I am confused here was Jesus married before beign crucified?

Does the Bible prohibit slavery? Should we start owning slaves? Plus, where in the Bible did you read that it is okay for a man to sleep with a woman he isn't married to? Or you just waiting the Bible to suit your needs? That same Bible said if a man looks lustfully at a woman he hasn't married to, it is considered adultery talkless of sleeping with her. Abeg, Maje una no dey twist bible only when it suits you. Plus many men in the Bible took new wives onostly after their first wives were old, or baren. But if we want to use bible to judge, Bible said so many things that Christians don't practice today because it doesn't suit them. I know say the marry plenty wives own and wives submit part naim many people remember pass for bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by menxer: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
gabrielniy:

Take a look at Matt 19:29. Jesus made reference to mother, father and wife (all in the singular), whereas the other stuffs He mentioned are in the plural. I hope this helps a bit.
Have you seen the original Hebrew to know which word was translated as singular or plural?

Just like the Hebrew word (nahash) translated serpent can also mean "wise".
Ever wonder why the serpent symbol is associated with healing, like Moses lifting up the brass serpent in the bible, the symbol of our medical profession, the structure of our DNA?

Yet we are made to believe the serpent is evil.

1 Like

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by astute28: 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
hmm i like d question is a good question for a christian home who have given there life to christ but as the question you asked firstly i will like to say that .the husband have not given his life to christ the husband is an unbeliever how would you called yourself a born again christian for that matter and you went to go and impregnat an alaja is very bad habit that husband should seek for GOD forgiveness ... but as for the wife as a good christian who have forsake all iniquity and she has given her life to jesus christ there is nothing she can do about it,it has happen there is no mercy after death as good christian she has to go on her kneel and pray fervently for forgiveness on behalf of her husband and the woman will pray and fast aggressively against the intruder coming to there family because that ALAJA is the intruder sent by devil .... for the case of the nurse she will forgive before i drop my pen .. if you are truly given your life to christ my brothers and sisters you have to runaway from iniquit

1 Like

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by menxer: 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Define adultery....

I ask for who was punished for being promiscuous?
Is adultery not covered under promiscuity, Or I should give you a special definition?
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by goingape1: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
bamisepeters:
Some questions were raised in church today, and as a relationship blogger i am concerned about that which i can really talk about even while asleep. Among those questions are these two:

1. As a Jesus-like woman, what will you do when you find out that your husband and your family nurse are having an affair and whenever he is sick the only healer is the nurse?

2. Your husband, a religious one for that matter has an Alhaja who is pregnant for him, what will you do as a true Christian wife?

I am not a woman so i may not be able to answer this question. However, left to me, when we get to the bridge we shall cross it somehow.

A woman responded that the woman should first ask herself what she has done or what she is doing wrong to warrant such situation before concluding.

We know a Muslim woman may not really count the second question as an issue, but as a righteous woman(a true believer in Christ) who doesn't want to take action that will displease God, what will you do in this situation?

Your response will definitely help someone and a home as a whole.

Source: http://bamisepeters..nl/2017/03/as-christ-like-woman-what-will-you-do.html
apostle Suleiman's wife need to answer this questions
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by teeghurl(f): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
that is what makes you a Christian.

Beside marital infidelity is more of punishment than enjoyment...

By the way, you have the option of doing what the world will do (remarry) and be prepared for the consequences afterlife
If it were to be the other way round, wld you have waited for d wife to die before you remarry. Don't forget most of the things you read in the bible were written by human beings like you and I. That's why God has given us wisdom and spirit of discernment.

1 Like

Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by menxer: 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

You need not ask such question.

The perfect will of God was that a man is joined with a woman to become one flesh as seen during the first marriage. Jesus reemphasised it in the book of Matthew.

Jesus, the Son of Man did not come to marry and bear kids, He came to show us the perfect way of living God's perfect will.

... And begetting perfect children in a perfect marriage was/is not part of God's perfect plan?

Ok ooo
Re: As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations? by Johnhug66(m): 2:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dottore:
But wait ooo. Is there any where in the Bible where marrying more than one wife if condemned. Just asking, no insults please
grin None,so bros if u are free even if u wan be like solomon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deeper Life Lost Most Of Her Pastor From Steven Akinola To Olu Itiola. Tell What / Three Great Men Of God And Great Geniuses In Nigeria / The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.