Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) (1953 Views)

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Apostle Suleman Gives Out 26 Cars, 1 House, Millions Of Cash Gifts Today / Apostle Suleman Gifts 26 Cars, Money To Celebrate His Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by softwerk(f): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Apostle Suleiman today gave out 26 Cars, a brand new house and N2Million cash to widows to celebrate his birthday!

This also deserves to go VIRAL too

Source:

https://m.facebook.com/WeLoveApostleJohnsonSuleman/

CC: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by HungerBAD: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
I am impressed.

So let us forgive his " Misbehaving Thing inside his Boxers" for now,and talk about these gifts.

In English,this is called giving back to the Society. Or in his case,giving back to his congregation(s) as it were.

Which brings me to Pastors Adeboye,Oyedepo,and Christopher Oyakhilome. Aside buying private jets,and increasing their Universities School fees,what exactly have they given back to their followers?

Pastor Suleiman I forgive you 20% this morning. Just continue to give to those lacking.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by izuch(m): 1:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Money speaking
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by zionmade(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
Haters can keep shouting tithe offering bla bla bla. The man is mega wealthy and dat is wat job 22 says"and thou shall lay up gold as dust"
I will never be poor in my life poverty is a curse.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by omofunaab(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is what you should do with people's tithes and offerings and not blessing olosho upandan
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Interesting. Government should start taxing all these business centers that call themselves "house of god". They are nothing more than scam centers.

Please what work is this "apostle" doing that he's so "rich"?

Can we see his tax clearance abeg?

Gullible fools will still come here and praise him o. Just wait for them...
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by zionmade(m): 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:
Interesting. Government should start taxing all these business centers that call themselves "house of god". They are nothing more than scam centers.

Please what work is this "apostle" doing that he's so "rich"?

Can we see his tax clearance abeg?

Gullible fools will still come here and praise him o. Just wait for them...
Hater No 1 spotted. Poverty is a bastard bro. It brings hatred. Dnt die in poverty its not too late

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by zionmade(m): 2:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
I am impressed.

So let us forgive his " Misbehaving Thing inside his Boxers" for now,and talk about these gifts.

In English,this is called giving back to the Society. Or in his case,giving back to his congregation(s) as it were.

Which brings me to Pastors Adeboye,Oyedepo,and Christopher Oyakhilome. Aside buying private jets,and increasing their Universities School fees,what exactly have they given back to their followers?

Pastor Suleiman I forgive you 20% this morning. Just continue to give to those lacking.
Hater spotted.
I know u didn't know dat every birthday he gives cars, u re too hatefilled to only see dat dis year.
Its pst Christian not christopher. Have u heard of pastor Chris foundation? Have u heard of inner city mission? Have u heard about d amount of money Pst Chris church spend all over d country on September to send destitutes to school? Have u heard of d lecture hall in ekpoma? Have u heard Bishop Oyedepo 's scholarship.
Continue to allow hatred blind u

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

Hater No 1 spotted. Poverty is a bastard bro. It brings hatred. Dnt die in poverty its not too late

your comment shows the level of stupidity a man can attain to.

What exactly do you know about me?

So because i do not follow you to worship a man like you, it means i am poor? Lolllllz

Bro, please retrieve your brain from the trash can where the ushers put it today.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by zionmade(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

your comment shows the level of stupidity a man can attain to.

What exactly do you know about me?

So because i do not follow you to worship a man like you, it means i am poor? Lolls

Bro, please retrieve your brain from the trash can where the ushers put it today.
I dnt have to know u just by ur words i know u have poverty mentality which is worse dan poverty. Keep spreading d poverty mentality bro.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

I dnt have to know u just be ur words i know u have poverty mentality which is worse dan poverty. Keep spreading d poverty mentality bro

sheeple, have you contributed to the upkeep of Daniella Okeke's ass today? Please be generous. Suleman loves a cheerful giver.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by zionmade(m): 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

sheeple, have you contributed to the upkeep of Daniella Okeke's ass today? Please be generous. Suleman loves a cheerful giver.
No problem its not my business. I will keep giving and giving and giving. But i will never come down to ur poverty level in life. Wat my giving is used for is God's business. As long as wen i give miraculously i get biggrr and bigger i will keep giving
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

No problem its not my business. I will keep giving and giving and giving. But i will never come down to ur poverty level in life. Wat my giving is used for is God's business. As long as wen i give miraculously i get biggrr and bigger i will keep giving

so lemme get dis straight. You are giving to your pastor so that God can double or tripple it in return?

Sounds like MMM to me.

Since you've been giving your pastor, how much have you made? Why are you still going about with one pair of trouser?
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by softwerk(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2017

My thoughts exactly brother HungerBAD?! cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by zionmade(m): 2:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

so lemme get dis straight. You are giving to your pastor so that God can double or tripple it in return?

Sounds like MMM to me.

Since you've been giving your pastor, how much have you made? Why are you still going about with one pair of trouser?
I give to God and of course God said d offering i give to him is meant for d use of d priest. He didn't tell me to investigate wat d priest uses it for. He also promises me prosperity wen i obey him by giving. So I give to God and he prospers me!!
One trouser? Hahahaha u can have a million trousers and still not have d type of joy i have but by d way bro, i can change d wardrope of ur entire lineagr in one week
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 2:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

I give to God and of course God said d offering i give to him is meant for d use of d priest. He didn't tell me to investigate wat d priest uses it for. He also promises me prosperity wen i obey him by giving. So I give to God and he prospers me!!
One trouser? Hahahaha u can have a million trousers and still not have d type of joy i have but by d way bro, i can change d wardrope of ur entire lineagr in one week

oga, what is wardrope?

Everybody makes grand claims here. Lol.

Yeah, I'm Buhari's son, i'll entertain you if you come over to the presidential villa tonight.

Oh, wait... I'm lying right? Well, so are you. I'll bet you are a broke ass Nigga.

Nothing wrong with that though...just keep working hard and stop dashing your pastor your meagre allowance. Invest. Or open your own church. Lol
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by abitex577(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
It is only Witches that do not celebrate what is good. If APOSTLE gives in private they will use it to blackmail him, if he gives in the public they will critize him for giving in public and speak against him, when you do not understand the MANDATE of God upon a man's life, abuse is inivitable, even Jesus Christ was accused of using Beelzebub spirit to heal the sick. God does not need to answer everyone's prayer point, he uses man to answer people's prayer point, even as he has used his servant to answer the prayer points of a few. This can only be by God.

[/b]I celebrate an ICON, a living LEGEND, PACESETTER, PATHFINDER, TRAILBLAZER, TERROR TO THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS, LION OF AFRICA, COACH, MENTOR, TEACHER, PROFESSOR, EVANGELIST, APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN.[b]

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by zionmade(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

oga, what is wardrope?

Everybody makes grand claims here. Lol.

Yeah, I'm Buhari's son, i'll entertain you if you come over to the presidential villa tonight.

Oh, wait... I'm lying right? Well, so are you. I'll bet you are a broke ass Nigga.

Nothing wrong with that though...just keep working hard and stop dashing your pastor your meagre allowance. Invest. Or open your own church. Lol
U can keep ur advice for urself cos people like me dnt need it.
I have been giving for a very long time and i will keep giving and giving and giving. So take ur advice to a poverty-minded sophomore like urself.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

U can keep ur advice for urself cos people like me dnt need it.
I have been giving for a very long time and i will keep giving and giving and giving. So take ur advice to a poverty-minded sophomore like urself.

i guess calling those who disagree with you names is what the Bible teaches you. Fake Christian, attending a fake church.

What about obeying the injunctions of Christ, "Love your enemies, pray for them that persecute you..."

your pastor sure loves to lock his enemies behind bars.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by zionmade(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

i guess calling those who disagree with you names is what the Bible teaches you. Fake Christian, attending a fake church.

What about obeying the injunctions of Christ, "Love your enemies, pray for them that persecute you..."

your pastor sure loves to lock his enemies behind bars.
I hardly use metaphor i use simile most Times, know d difference between poverty mentality and u are poor.
My pastor is second most criticized pastor in nigeria after proph TB Joshua but he doesn't care, he only tells us dat those opinions doesn't matter and can never stop him
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by ElsonMorali: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
zionmade:

I hardly use metaphor i use simile most Times, know d difference between poverty mentality and u are poor.
My pastor is second most criticized pastor in nigeria after proph TB Joshua but he doesn't care, he only tells us dat those opinions doesn't matter and can never stop him

Your pastor is a fraud. QED.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by zionmade(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Your pastor is a fraud. QED.
Ok mr honesty.
If a fraud can change my life d way he did den i will whole heartedly choose to follow a fraudster QED.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by donnie(m): 12:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
softwerk:

My thoughts exactly brother HungerBAD?! cry

You see how people suffer in life for talking anyhow?

Lie No. 1. It's Christian Oyakhilome, not Christopher
Lie No. 2. Pastor Chris has no private jet. They charter private jets or planes when necessary.
Lie No. 3. Pastor Chris owns no university. Rather he has supported and deos support the education of thousands of youths around the world through scholarships. He gave another ministry 1billion naira to support their own university, BIU. Also hundreds of millions of naira went into several projects at his alma-mater, AAU.

Can you see why you risk missing heaven if you continue in this road of lies?
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by softwerk(f): 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
Are you referring to my thoughts or the comment of my brother HungerBAD?!

Why start a fight you can't win with me Pastor?!

donnie:

You see how people suffer in life for talking anyhow?

Lie No. 1. It's Christian Oyakhilome, not Christopher
Lie No. 2. Pastor Chris has no private jet. They charter private jets or planes when necessary.
Lie No. 3. Pastor Chris owns no university. Rather he has supported and deos support the education of thousands of youths around the world through scholarships. He gave another ministry 1billion naira to support their own university, BIU. Also hundreds of millions of naira went into several projects at his alma-mater, AAU.

Can you see why you risk missing heaven if you continue in this road of lies?

Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by donnie(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
softwerk:
Are you referring to my thoughts or the comment of my brother HungerBAD?!

Why start a fight you can't win with me Pastor?!

The liar and the promoter of lies belong to the same boat
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by softwerk(f): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by softwerk(f): 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by softwerk(f): 2:26pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by softwerk(f): 2:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by donnie(m): 2:58pm On Mar 27, 2017
softwerk:

JAMES 4:17

King James Version
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Darby Bible Translation
To him therefore who knows how to do good, and does it not, to him it is sin.

World English Bible
To him therefore who knows to do good, and doesn't do it, to him it is sin.

Young's Literal Translation
to him, then, knowing to do good, and not doing, sin it is to him.

Scriptures talk about those that do good, NOT those who quote scriptures about good works.

I have been in CE for not less than 17yrs. Hv given up several items, tv sets, furniture etc for the gospel, in church and to other people.

I will give and give and give... and keep giving. Cos God has blessed me abundantly and is still blessing me.

I am getting set to do another big giving this week. God has made me big. He is a faithful God... I cannot deny it.

You neva chichoncin.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by donnie(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
softwerk:

It seems you are seeking for cheap attention! No wahala, i'm less busy today lucky you! YOU are now popular!!!

Haha, you must be new on NL
Re: Apostle Suleiman Gifts 26 Cars, 1 House & N2MM Cash To Celebrate Birthday (Pics) by softwerk(f): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
donnie:

Scriptures talk about those that do good NOT those who quote scritures about good works.

I have been in CE for not less than 17yrs. Hv given up several items, tv sets, furniture etc for the gospel, in church and to other people.

I will give and give and give... and keep giving. Cos God has blessed me abundantly and is still blessing me.

I am getting set to do another big giving this week. God has made me big. He is a faithful God... I cannot deny it.

You neva chichoncin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) / The Garden Of Eden - A Child's View / It Will Get Easier With Time , I Promise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.