Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. (25182 Views)

Eve Esin Builds A New House, Honours Her Late Mother, Mary Patrick Esin / Tonto Dikeh Remembers Her Mother, 30 Years After Her Death / Mercy Johnson Remembers Her Late Mum With Emotional Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Daminaj1(f): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
The actress in celebration of Mother's day shared a photo of herself and her mother on Instagram.

My mother ... Yesterday was your son's wedding... I fought tears through it all, wishing You and Dad were there. I imagined and looked, lost but ... Healing. I am consoled by these thoughts of how happy you were on my wedding day ...just months to your passing... Oh sweet mother. You were strong, resilient, powerful, you showed me Christ even though were not born into that faith and even when life threw you into being a widow, you staggered up and held us walking, crawling to the finish line.

I love you Omo baba alagbafo of adatan, Omo iya Olowu of Owu, Omoge Oluwatoyin nee Oguntade. Omo EGBA to sure! Fine woman keep turning heads in heaven my outstandingly beautiful mother. We continue to honor you. Yes you were here. You left your mark. Cherish your mother today. Mrs Oluwatoyin Amori Jalade 53-01

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSGM10egbNU/?hl=en

http://www.daminaj.com/2017/03/omotola-shares-photo-of-herself-her.html

5 Likes

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Sammypope4all(m): 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
This are the kind that should be celebrating Mother's Day; replicating mothers characteristics. Even though we all make mistakes and have our different flaws, pls let your mistake be explainable. Happy Mother's Day omosexy. As you celebrate your mother, you're celebrated too.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Angeleena(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
turning heads in heaven for what?pls oo,what we have and know there is righteousness, peace and joy..and also bowing bfr the throne of the lord .no time for turning heads...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Ayodejioak(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by veekid(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
RIP momma (playing 2pac's dear mama all day)

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Abbeyme: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
We live to die, we die to live

Sweet is the memory of the righteous.

May God continue to bless and keep those that remain to make your mother proud, make your generation better and prepare for your own time of eternal calling..

At least na everybody go die..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Poorboy: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
My uncle no use him wife of 10 years pix celebrate mother's day this year only his mother's pix but he has been doing that for the past years on facebook, i asked why and he replied thus "woman wey never born that one na mother?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by mrmrmister: 7:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
turning heads in heaven for what?pls oo,what we have and know there is righteousness, peace and joy..and also bowing bfr the throne of the lord .no time for turning heads...

Nigerian christians will never cease to show their oversabi attitude. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Pavore9: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
Touching.
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
/
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by olafunny(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Life doesn't come with a MANUAL, it comes with a MOTHER

LIKE if you love your MOM

1 Like

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by engrpheleeks(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
Get sense please. Someone is bereaved, instead of u to show sympathy, u are frying beans. Allow shame to catch you small for once kwanu

8 Likes

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sorry.
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by nairascores: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
I fought tears reading through as well. Mama Tola continue resting in peace

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Dottore: 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Every poo makes front page
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Kaxmytex(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Her mums dad is a drycleaner....
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Vickiweezy(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Dottore:
Every poo makes front page

You're stupid AF, show some respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by krozay(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nothin is better than dis kind of remembrance HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!!!!!!
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by AkinPhysicist: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Isn't her mum from Delta State? Which one be Omo Egba to sure?
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by AkinPhysicist: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
RIP
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Moving4: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
Rest In Peace Mama!
L
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Chinagurum1995(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Awwww what a kind Lady that she care and show love for her well happy Mother's day too her Mama Mrs jalade God bless you all of you and God Nigeria and Africa and God bless all the Mothers around the world. grin

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by VickyRotex(f): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Awwwwnnnn!!! cry cry cry
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by osjoshua(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by OVA200(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
I can see where she get that beauty from, RIP mama.
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Micah360(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
How she'd be proud of u now
#Legend
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by osjoshua(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
g
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by johntaiwo123(m): 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
k
Re: Omotola Remembers Her Late Mother On Mother's Day. by Dottore: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
Vickiweezy:

You're stupid AF, shoe some respect.

It's your miserable father that is stupid

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Wishes Daddy Freeze Were Her Baby Daddy / Alexx Ekubo Meets Oby Ezekwesili (PHOTOS) / Chidinma Celebrates Her 27th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.