Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) (51984 Views)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
What's wrong with their mouth
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
bobbybrown007:
on my birthday that is when she wants to get married? She no dae fear oooooooo. Well sha dat is the dae i will fix my mar rage on the day of my birthday or my wife to be birthday.
Hey am a day ahead of u.....
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by oluwasheun94(m): 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
engrMikemd:

I agree
i concur

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
I love Liz Benson. No one can interpret roles d way she did. HML to her daughter

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by CoolFreeday(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
the mama fyn,pass her..
watin concern you?
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Graphy:
Hey am a day ahead of u.....
are you poundring what am poundring?
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by CCDav1: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
One of veteran Nollywood actress, Liz Benson's daughters, chef Leelee is set to walk down the aisle with her heartthrob, Ugochukwu later on this month.

Chef Leelee who recently got engaged and pictured above with her mum, will be tying the knots traditionally on the 31st of March while her white wedding follows a week later, April 8th.

See more photos of the pretty bride-to-be after the cut.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/veteran-actress-liz-bensons-daughter.html

Isok Kay.. Is she an athlete? Just trying to find out what wudve cause the fight between her jaw and d bones her face..wish u well tho..Uwafit
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Mouthgag: 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
Beremx:
Liz Benson still beautiful.

Happy married life to her daughter
Real reason

Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by ylaa(f): 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
SammyPope ur mouth bad
U dont sound like a pope
Hahahahahaha

uote author=Sammypope4all post=54964741]Ewwwww. That resemblance. Fine geh though. As she pose for that bed Ehn, she go sabi ........[/quote]
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by pussyeater(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
veekid:
Ugly
You Uglier undecided
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nice one...chai I nid dis kind gal fr my life..she swt..God bles ma hustle
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by madjune(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
So happy for Liz.

She deserves the best as she's been through a lot in life.
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
I hate it went the mother is taller than the children
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by CloudResident(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mother radiates beauty. Daughter radiates cheeky bones. I hope the groom doesn't change his mind yet grin cheesy
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chai class is parmanent! see Liz at 50
Would choose that mother over the daughter on a good day
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by hysteriabox(m): 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
eightsin:
Liz... My crush

Gbam
Liz... my crush

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by GeniaLbLiss(f): 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
wow congratulations to her
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Krisddon: 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:
the mama fyn,pass her..
I think say na only me notice am.
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by nc201016(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
this gal no too fine like d mum
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
Don't know why elderly beauty always beat the younger ones.. can someone explain pls there was this pretty woman, a family friend in her mid forties I knew back then,I paid a visit to see if I can woo the daughter but was quite disappointed with who I saw sadDon't know why elderly beauty always beat the younger ones.. can someone explain pls there was this pretty woman, a family friend in her mid forties I knew back then,I paid a visit to see if I can woo the daughter but was quite disappointed with who I saw
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sheep no dey born goat. Ugly girls take note grin grin grin
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is she marrying her mother?
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by andyanders: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Who fathered the girl must be an ugly guy she took after. Her mother is a paragon of beauty.Look even at her age, she looks better and younger than her daughter. Her legs though. Is she wedding the mother or she is just wedding the ring on her finger?
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ewwww!
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by coolebux(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Omo wetin Zach Orji use this Aunty do that time, I no go quick forget am grin grin
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
The daughter wowo sha
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Icaretoo: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
jasysandra:
Beautiful mother and daughter
Haters abeg leave the cheek bone alone It's sexy angry
the chic bone is actually a quality of a beautiful person

1 Like

Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by gbishman: 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2017
This mama wicked o, she nor even share her beauty with her pikin, na wa o
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Imbasismooth85: 10:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
congrats,im happy 4 her
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
jasysandra:
Beautiful mother and daughter

Haters abeg leave the cheek bone alone
It's sexy angry

aunty do you know what sexy means. Abi are you one of those girls who use cucumber?
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bros you wicked lol. Thin is Beautiful dey confuse d gal.
buchai:
how come your mother looks younger than you? anyway congratulations.
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by smartiyke78: 10:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
how comes d irony on dia looks!
d first pix was scary!
Mama Lizzy, tumbs up to u!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Says 'Tekno Looks Sick' - Singer Fires Back / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.