Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) (51986 Views)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Funlola Aofiyebi Recreates Sola Sobowale, Liz Benson, Patience Ozokwor Pictures / Liz Benson, Her Husband & Her Daughters At The Opening Of Her Daughters’ Saloon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by shounited74: 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Liz Benson. Her beauty still radiates like the shine of the tropical Sun.
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by suremanpatriot: 12:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Happy married life Liz Ben...lol daughter I mean
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 27, 2017
bobbybrown007:
are you poundring what am poundring?
No...so wat u poundering?
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by achieverme(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Ewwwww. That resemblance. Fine geh though. As she pose for that bed Ehn, she go sabi ........

No resemblance. She's ugly. But she'll be good on bed.
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by bewla(m): 7:18am On Mar 27, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Ewwwww. That resemblance. Fine geh though. As she pose for that bed Ehn, she go sabi ........
sabi weting u done start abi but sha anty u get grown up like this na him u no invite me for house fellow ship no try at all
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 8:04am On Mar 27, 2017
She's not as pretty as her mother, even with the mother's age.
SHE didn't pass down all those beautiful genes into her
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by ORACULUM(m): 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
pretty LIz..my crush
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by jasysandra(f): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2017
Sebastine1994:

aunty do you know what sexy means. Abi are you one of those girls who use cucumber?
Maybe undecided
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Babacele: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
jasysandra:
Maybe undecided
. soror, I'm not understanding ooo. d no isn't complete pls. pp.
Re: Liz Benson's Daughter, Chef Leelee To Wed Ugochukwu (Photos) by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 28, 2017
tolexy007:
if the guy tell me b4 he propose to the girl, I would have advise him to go for the Mother.....

No doubt the mama fine pass the daughter but na Machine the guy dey look for . . No be beauty grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Says 'Tekno Looks Sick' - Singer Fires Back / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / BBNaija: Don Jazzy, Noble Igwe, Uti Nwachukwu React To Tacha's Disqualification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.