Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

'I Have Decided To Be A Lesbian' - Female Student Reveals, See Reaction (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Have Decided To Be A Lesbian' - Female Student Reveals, See Reaction (photos) (921 Views)

Why I Threw Away My Newborn Baby, Polytechnic Student Reveals / Hassan Dantawaye: We Decided To Kill 50 People For Every Slain Herdsman / Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Have Decided To Be A Lesbian' - Female Student Reveals, See Reaction (photos) by floss001: 2:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
A student of Ebonyi state university has left her audience, friends and Nigerians in shock after she made an intention many kept secret, public.

Modesta Irene Odoh did not only make her intention know when she wrote on her status 'I have decided to be a lesbian' , she also shared her post to one of Facebook popular dating group 'PERCEPTION DATING, RELATIONSHIP AND MARRIAGE".

Alot of reactions has trailed her odd intention, Some were commenting  'that ugly girls cannot be lesbians, some are saying she should have a re-think of whatever that made her to take such negative decision.

Someone even went as far as telling her 'It's not ur fault that guys don't seek ur attention, ur just too ugly and lesb!anism is the best option my dear...congrats. Olodo, na fine fine gals de do lesb!an abeg"

So far her post has over 1.5k comments and 900+ likes

SEE HER POST AND REACTIONS HERE >>> http://ultimategist.net/2017/03/26/i-have-decided-to-be-a-lesbian-female-student-bitterly-reveals-nigerians-react-with-shock-photos/
Re: 'I Have Decided To Be A Lesbian' - Female Student Reveals, See Reaction (photos) by joespiceman(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
Thank God say she know say she ugly

(1) (Reply)

This Handsome Boy Was Killed By Police In Lagos / Story Of Emmanuel Nwude, Who Defrauded A Brazilian To The Tune Of $242million / Fraudster Inserts Own Phone Number on Abuja DHL Express Google Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.