Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,774 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) (25484 Views)

Practical Ways To Remain Free From Sin And Demonic Control. / Born Again Lady, Sylvia Eguonor, Shares Before & After Photos / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by praisekeyzz(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

grin grin grin
If Father do this kind homily na im go by imsef dey wake everybody after mass grin
lolz
Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by FaithfulServant(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
analice107:

Right there is how you know that someone has encountered Christ. When Christ meets you, you'd by all means want to share Him with others.
God bless you and welcome into the fold

You shall meet stumbling blocks, huddles, challenges on your way. Satan will use his stooges inside the Church to hit at you with the aim of casting doubts and discouragements into you, but fix your eyes on the Master. Only Him shd be your standard. Let the Bible be your mirror at all times. When you read the Bible hear it talking to you directly not the characters involved.

If you hear or see your pastor in bed with a woman that is not his wife, ask yourself, did Christ ever did that? if no, then keep walking.

Everyman for himself and God for us all.
thank you bro. I'm ready to face anything. Christ must increase and I must decrease and He is of more value than my life because without Him my life itself has no value.

Again, I study the Bible daily as you advised and I easily recall them all by the grace of God.
Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
hotspec:
That was rather too long. Could put off d targeted audience. Kudos, anyway
Interested person can download and read bit by bit till they finish it. There are many things we may not be expatiate if we summarized.
Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sunshine1969:
Thanks dorbthe heart opening letter as of old! Pls pray for me. I need grace to abide!

Noted.
Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by analice107: 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
FaithfulServant:
thank you bro. I'm ready to face anything. Christ must increase and I must decrease and He is of more value than my life because without Him my life itself has no value.

Again, I study the Bible daily as you advised and I easily recall them all by the grace of God.
Hmmmm. Am glad to hear this. That is why he tarries. More souls are out there, yet to come in.

Its our duty to preach the Good News, it ia His duty to convict the hearts and convert the souls, lets do out part.

Just know that the atheists here will come after you.
Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by aribisala0(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2017
A two thousand year fairy tale waxing stronger. Why Africans allow foreigners to mislead them like this is a mystery.
Fanatics and lunatics
Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2017
aribisala0:

Fanatics and lunatics

This is a comment taken too far. You should have just jumped and passed if it did not concern you.

Anyway. May God bless you.
Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by aribisala0(m): 8:12am On Apr 18, 2017
annyplenty:

This is a comment taken too far. You should have just jumped and passed if it did not concern you.

Anyway. May God bless you.
That is your opinion but indeed it does concern me because this doctrine is fanaticism like Bokoharam and it's operator are lunatics.Men who come on TV Like Oyedepo to abuse little children calling them witches and lead others to maltreatment children and old women for similar reasons cannot be ignored. That is going to sleep with the house on fire. The greatest evils in Nigeria today are Islam and Christianity
Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 12:37pm On May 14, 2017
Going to church does not mean you are born again?

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
STRIVE TO ENTER AT THE NARROW GATE.

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by EvieP(f): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
grin
Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
Christians do not eat food sacrificed to idols. Do not be caught in the web of idolatry because of food.

1 CORINTHIANS 10:20
20 But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance and holiness.

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 12:36am On Oct 13, 2017
He that endures to the end shall be saved.

Finish the race.

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 5:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
2 Cor 13:5
5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ologogoro:
Ok, Religion taken too far.

Just do good, Try to stay away from destroying people's life you're Okay.

Doing good without Jesus is like a man wearing a filthy garment. You have to appropriate the atonement work of Jesus to wash away your past sins.

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 7:42am On Jul 06, 2018
femi4:
Cornelius did more than that, infact he gave to the poor but he wasn't satisfy till he gave his Life to Christ

Please, tell them.

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 10:12pm On Sep 20, 2018
Are You Born Again?

2 Likes

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
He that is born of the Spirit is spirit. Be born again.

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2019
Be born again

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 6:53am On Apr 17, 2019
He that is born of the Spirit is spirit.

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2019
Put off your old garment and old man and put on The new man and the new garment.

JESUS is Lord.

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 1:34pm On May 12, 2019
Unless a man be born again, he can not see the kingdom of God

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2019
Are you born again?

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
To them that have received him, He gave power to be the sons of God..

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Prayer Point
-1. Let the Spirit of rebirth enter my life in Jesus name.

-2. O Lord, whatever be the case, do not let me end in hell in Jesus name.

-3. Lord, Jesus Christ, save me and I shall be saved.

-4. Lord Jesus Christ, fill me with the power to a son of God

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by TruthinAction: 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
annyplenty:
6. Holy Spirit’s witness and leading.
The Spirit of God must bear witness in you and with your spirit that, now, you are a child of God. He must bear witness with you that your sins are now forgiven you. This, in fact, is what will spring up the Joy of salvation inside you.

If the Holy Spirit has not borne witness with you concerning your new birth, please, check yourself. Without Him, you cannot give your life to Jesus Christ in the first place, He is the One that will witness to your heart that will convict you of your sins after listening to a message of salvation from the preacher. He is the One that will encourage you to answer the alter call. 1 Corinthians 12:3.

1 Corinthians 12:3
3 Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

After leading you to the Lord, Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost will also testify to you that you are now a child of God and must also be leading you accordingly.

Romans 8:16
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

Romans 8:14
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

These two activities of the Holy Spirit are confirmation of our new birth.

7. Forsaking of Sins.
Mathew 3:8
8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:

2 Timothy 2:19c
19 …………... And, Let everyone that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.

The primary reason you gave your life to Jesus is that you may be able to forsake your sins and live a godly life. If you say you give your life to Jesus and you are still continuing in your smoking, fighting, fornication, ungodly dressing and other works of flesh, it may be that you really have not become born again. It must be noticeable by the people around you that you have become a totally godly person in your dressing, talking, eating, thinking and so on.

8. Concentration on Heavenly Treasure.
Once you become born again, you must consciously begin to be heavenly conscious above everything in life. You must seek the kingdom of God above everything the world can offer.

Mathew 6: 19-21
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

If your heart is always about building treasures in this world, and you barely think of heaven and the coming of the Lord, you may have backslided or may not be genuinely born again, at all.

9. Leading Others to Jesus (Evangelism).
No one genuinely encounters the Lord, Jesus Christ, and keeps quiet about it. How can you keep quiet of the spiritual opening of eyes, turning from darkness to light, from power of satan to God, forgiveness of sins, joy of salvation, and witness of the Holy Spirit that all fall suddenly upon you like a torrential rain. Let us look at a few people who encountered Jesus in the scripture and tell others of their encounters with him.

1. Samaritan woman, (John 4:1-28).
28 The woman then left her waterpot, and went her way into the city, and saith to the men,

2. Apostle Phillip, (John 1:43-45)
45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

3. Apostle Paul testified to King Aggripa, (Acts 26:12-19)
19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

This is what the Lord, Jesus Christ, calls the First Love. If you have stopped witnessing Jesus to others, you may be backsliding gradually.

Revelation 2:4
4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

Return to evangelism.

10. Forsaking of Worldliness.

James 4:4
4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Worldliness is the trademark of all who have not been born again. Check yourself for signs of worldliness.

Conclusion
You need to check your salvation before the trumpet sounds. If you are not sure of your salvation. Go back to Calvary for a fresh encounter with Lord.

Summary
Any one born of through intercourse is flesh and such a person cannot enter the Kingdom of God which is a spiritual kingdom. To enter such a kingdom, you need to be born of the Spirit of God. This is the whole essence of the new birth. You need to be born again, now, and be sure of your salvation before the rapture takes place.

Prayers
1. Lord, Jesus Christ, let me have a fresh encounter with you today.
2. Holy Spirit, lead me to Calvary and wash me deep- inside and outside.
3. Lord, Jesus, forgive me all my sins and write my name in the book of life.
4. Lord, give me the grace to bear all the fruits of repentance.
5. Lord, fill me with the Holy Spirit and the Joy of Salvation.

Actions
Are you an elect of Christ? Are you truly saved? Are you on the narrow road? Do you want to make the rapture/heaven? If your answers are yes, then,
• Make all efforts to heed the warnings of Jesus Christ.

• Be watchful. Pay attention to what is happening around the World and see whether they match what the scriptures say.

• Be filled with the Holy Spirit and be in the Spirit all the time.

• Fast, consecrate yourself, run away from sin and worldliness.

If your answers are NO, then you can repent today. Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour. Kindly sincerely and faithfully pray the prayer of repentance below and make a determination never to commit sin again.

Prayer Of Repentance
Lord, Jesus Christ, I am sorry for all my sins. I confess them with my mouth and I ask for mercy. Please forgive me and wash me in your blood. I accept you as my personal Lord and Saviour. Write my name in the book of life. Give me power over sins and fill me with your Spirit and Joy of Salvation. When rapture trumpet sounds, let me make it. Thank you for saving me. In Jesus name, I pray.

Begin to read bible. Begin with the book of John. Pray always. Fast regularly (you can begin with once in a week). Look for a bible believing church where they teach repentance, holiness, salvation and fellowship with them. Pray before you go. Always run away from SINS.

Need More Information?
For more information, question or contribution, please send email to us at raptureglorious@gmail.com or jesuscoming@yahoo.com or visit us at www.jesuscoming1..com and please tell others to join us. We teach people deep word of God about holiness, righteousness and how to prepare for rapture. You can send email to us to receive the teachings, free.

We also send breaking news of end-time events that happen around the world to people with bible verses that match them. You can send email to us to receive them, free. You can also send email to us to receive this teaching in word document format.

Please Share This Message. Dropa A Comment.
We will like to get as many people as possible ready for rapture. We wish nobody misses the rapture. What are happening now are child’s play. In view of these, please, share our messages on different media to help circulate as fast possible before Trumpet sounds. Also, you can drop a comment. Thank you. God bless you.

Shalom.

To Make Rapture:
Confess your sins to JESUS CHRIST and ask Him to save you.
Repent of your sins constantly on daily basis and run away from sins.
Be filled with the Holy Spirit
Live in Holiness and Righteousness
Do all Restitutions
Cut off all worldliness.
Forgive all people.
Pray and fast.
Consecrate and study the bible.
Watch.

JESUScoming

One vital point omitted is that the new convert will love the brethren. And this must be irrespective of denomination. There are those who claim to be born again but only relate with only members of their denomination. As far as they are concerned, anyone who is not part of their church is not a true Christian. This is far from the truth. There is only one universal church even though represented by different denominations.

Our Lord Jesus said, " By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (John 13:35).

In addition 1st John 4:7-8 reads,

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 7:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
TruthinAction:

One vital point omitted is that the new convert will love the brethren. And this must be irrespective of denomination. There are those who claim to be born again but only relate with only members of their denomination. As far as they are concerned, anyone who is not part of their church is not a true Christian. This is far from the truth. There is only one universal church even though represented by different denominations.

Our Lord Jesus said, " By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (John 13:35).

In addition 1st John 4:7-8 reads,

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

Noted. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by TruthinAction: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
annyplenty:

Noted. Thank you.

You are welcome.
Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2019
Make sure you are genuinely born again before you became entangled with church system.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2019
The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. You cannot hold back from preaching the true Gospel and expect God to display His real power.

Preach the true Gospel and save a soul, today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 5:01pm On Jan 27, 2020
He that overcome shall inherit all things. Strive to overcome all the evil hurdles on our way home.

JESUS is coming. Stay ready in absolute repentance, watchfulness and holiness.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status) by annyplenty(m): 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2020
Strive to enter in at the straight gate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Alcohol A Sin In Christiandom? / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl / Pastor 'One Blow' Involved In Accident After 'Betraying' Bishop Obinim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.