Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP (18441 Views)

APC Responsible For Burnt INEC Offices – PDP / APC Responsible For What Nigerians Are Going Through - Okorocha / Lagos State Launches Helplines For Suicide Attempts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by henrysam(m): 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just wonder why apc can not own to their misfortune in this country. We never heard of suicide during pdp administration. It's just a pity some people are hell bent in destroying this country

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by donprinyo(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lack of source. Smear propaganda.
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Sirjamo: 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
metro4:
President Muhammadu Buhari -led All Progressives Congress, APC, federal government has been blamed for recent suicide and suicide attempts in the country.

People Democratic Party, PDP criticized President Buhari-led federal government for the rampant suicide mission.

The party in a statement on its official twitter handle, @OfficialPDP said: “Nigerians should hold APC Nigeria and Muhammadu Buhari government responsible for the rampant suicide and suicide attempts”.

“The failure of APC Nigeria led government to provide basic amenities and revive our ailing economy has forced Nigerians to commit suicide

"APC Nigeria professionally corrupt and visionless government is reason for suicide and many killings in Nigeria”.

Recall that few days after a medical doctor, Allwell Orji committed suicide by jumping into the Lagos lagoon, operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) on Friday rescued two women who attempted to commit suicide by jumping into the lagoon. The women, in separate incidences, attempted to jump into the lagoon from the Third Mainland Bridge and Carter Bridge in Lagos.

Abigail Ogunyinka succeeded in jumping into the lagoon but was quickly rescued by divers.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/03/buhari-apc-responsible-for-rampant.html

How many people commit suicide in countries like US, UK etc every year? is Buhari their president? PDP always talk trash. The revenue Buhari government generates is simply not enough to fulfil all his campaign promises and he can not kill himself to satisfy everyone, we need to be patient or vote him out next time and vote inn those looters again to continue the vicious circle.
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
This tactic is called the mirror effect. Don't fall for it... It's not realistic angry
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by dragonking3: 9:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
Pdp have lost it completely
Look at him, the shameless praise singer and enemy of Nigeria. APC just padded the budget again, we are yet to see your comment. Shior

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by dragonking3: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
Beremx:
So people did not commit suicide during the days of PDP?

I wonder why this should be politicized.

Shame on PDP!
Keep shut. If it happened under GEJ administration APC would say the same.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by PeterObi2019(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:

symptoms of a old wailer
See ur grammar... Zombie

1 Like

Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ocelot2006(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2017
sarrki:
The truth is this statement will hunt them seriously

They started it all when they embezzled all the money that was meant for prosecuting the war

Yet you prosecuted the war using weapon systems and equipment plus training paid for by the PDP administration.

Weh done sir!
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by dapiluv: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na wa oooooooooooo!
Na APC and Buhari defrauded the woman, and Na dem say make the late doctor get crisis.
This people decisive people no go let person mind cool down.
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by dapiluv: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na wa oooooooooooo!
Na APC and Buhari defrauded the woman, and Na dem say make the late doctor get crisis.
This people decisive people no go let person mind cool down.
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ofwest47(m): 10:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Pin Di Pin ( end of the road) are they saying the medial doctor who committed suicide while being chauffer driven in his SUV car was caused by the APC.
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Jelal0007(m): 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2017
durangokid:
Are you really sure what you think you told her, you are not indirectly telling it to yourself?
Who dis monkey dey talk to? Swerve joor!!!
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Jelal0007(m): 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Angeleena:

painment,kills faster than HIV..so RIP.
So does ignorance n foolishness. That u'll raise kids 2moro makes me wonder wat u'll teach dem. See as u settle down yarn rubbish;I'm compelled 2 ask: did ur buy ur ignorance or did u get it 4 free?
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by kov624665(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Ohaneche:
Now Npower is becoming a joke, I lost two opportunities from private Firms waiting for Npower.
Why is this government like this?
Why? Why? Why?

How come? So the Private firm money no reach Npower own? Anyway, we don hear you
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Sirjamo:
How many people commit suicide in countries like US, UK etc every year? is Buhari their president? PDP always talk trash. The revenue Buhari government generates is simply not enough to fulfil all his campaign promises and he can not kill himself to satisfy everyone, we need to be patient or vote him out next time and vote inn those looters again to continue the vicious circle.

You mean the ones from the gang who are blocking his loan request?
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Nwodosis(m): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

WMC guy i should ask you with your father level of education what was his highest achievement?
Is there in anyways I involved your father in this our sharing of ideas or feelings?
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by hannyjay(f): 12:03am On Mar 27, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

We have never had it this bad
People are actually killing themselves to escape hardship
Can u count how many That have died since Buhari took over
They promised to pay 5 k to the poor
Who did they pay
APC just want the keys to our treasury
We are really doomed
All the recovered loot , who answers for it
Who can give a detailed account if it
APC is pure evil
u ar nt ashame of urself. U ar asking of recorverd loot. Let me ask dis questions. Why was it looted in first place? Who looted it? Why was it nt recovered in d last 16yrs? You said Buhari is nt fighting corruption,which recoverd loot ar u asking? Pls use ur kidney to ans me I knw ur brain is nt working.
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:39am On Mar 27, 2017
Nwodosis:

Is there in anyways I involved your father in this our sharing of ideas or feelings?
But you insult Buhari to be the father of Nigeria..
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by samcodin(m): 2:37am On Mar 27, 2017
Angeleena:
sure we know..but we shall overcome...mere looking at buhari himself, the next thought that comes to the mind,is suicide,and death.. the man is an epitome of misfortune, hardship,suicide.. Mr ambassador of retrogression..

Since 1983
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by texazzpete(m): 6:06am On Mar 27, 2017
Angelovic96:

what is this one saying!

It's English. You won't understand.
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 8:57am On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I guess you insult your dad same way..

You and I can only talk about dads if I believe you have one.. Ever!
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:07am On Mar 27, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

You and I can only talk about dads if I believe you have one.. Ever!

LOL i have one of the best dad in the world..

Well why why will you have respect for Buhari that is older than your dad when you have your dad mates as sugar daddy..
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:18am On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL i have one of the best dad in the world..

Well why why will you have respect for Buhari that is older than your dad when you have your dad mates as sugar daddy..

I understand you when you said BEST dad..

It's not bad to wish..
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:27am On Mar 27, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

I understand you when you said BEST dad..

It's not bad to wish..

using style to dodge the sugar daddy part hahahha olosho everywhere..
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:36am On Mar 27, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

using style to dodge the sugar daddy part hahahha olosho everywhere..

We know the kind of men that always see every woman as 'olosho' ..
Especially, if they stood up to his frailty..

If your mother agrees then, who am I?

Out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh. So i can imagine how you learnt that women are olosho if your mother never thought as much..
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:47am On Mar 27, 2017
BenBruce4Presdt:

We know the kind of men that always see every woman as 'olosho' ..
Especially, if they stood up to his frailty..

If your mother agrees then, who am I?

Out of the abundant of the heart the mouth speaketh. So i can imagine how you learnt that women are olosho if your mother never thought as much..

Same way we know the kind of ladies that disrespect Men that are old enough to be their dad, Why because they have their Dad age mates as Sugar Daddy..
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by durangokid: 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jelal0007:
Who dis monkey dey talk to? Swerve joor!!!
You are the monkey I am talking to, fool
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Jelal0007(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2017
durangokid:
You are the monkey I am talking to, fool
Scum...go get a life. Retard!!!
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by durangokid: 6:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jelal0007:
Scum...go get a life. Retard!!!
Hmmmm, me and you who is zombie?, you can answer that, if you have sense you cannot be embarrassing yourself and mostly your innocent here online, too bad you are not from my village I would have suggested they sell you out because you are such a useless fellow, idiot
Re: Buhari, APC Responsible For Rampant Suicide Attempts – PDP by Jelal0007(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
durangokid:
Hmmmm, me and you who is zombie?, you can answer that, if you have sense you cannot be embarrassing yourself and mostly your innocent here online, too bad you are not from my village I would have suggested they sell you out because you are such a useless fellow, idiot
Demented sh!t head,ur kind are just a typical example why abortion should be legalised. Useful fellow,see u dey...baboon like U.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Solomon Adewale Awokoya 'Ogbogbon' Dies On His 45th Birthday In Lagos / 2019: Our Re-election Will Be Easy Because We've Kept Our Promises– Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Drag Senate To Court Over Plans To Spend N5.5bn On Luxury Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.