Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview (24002 Views)

Last Week, We Held A Facebook LIVE Chat With Afolabi Imoukhuede.things We Learnt / Hello! I Seek An Assistant Pastoral Job In Any New Church On The Island Or Lekki / How To Nail Every Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2017
oyb:

porter ke?
biatch, i said you are an omo alata, pscyh ward attendant
Oh really, he is already possessed by the thought-forms of those negative entities. His greatest undoing was signing on for a job where he tends to the mad. I hope he finds some help.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 29, 2017
Billyonaire:

Whoever you are, I have no idea. I do not browse people's profile to form a 'false' opinion of them, you have literally failed the litmus test of sanity by assuming and judging what and who I am with a picture I snapped for fun as a debate on this forum in 2012 or there about. I am a billionaire venture capitalist, my money and the excellent team I have groomed over the years work for me, while I continue my search about my journey through life. Why do I do this ? Because it distracts me from physicality and reminds me of what I am. A master of my fate and the creator of my future.

My advise to you is very simple. Do not think you know anything, because you assume you read enough from leading authors to battle anyone on public speaking. My question is; What if I am one of those people who you read from ? Let me put it into an acceptable perspective. What if I am on the same vibrational match and radar with those authors you read from, yet you are in an anonymous forum displaying your sagacity on public speaking.

I have also been a speaker in Church, Ordained Elder under 2 separate priesthood and I became atheist afterwards for over 10years but recently, I realized it is just a grave mistake. The name God, is the confusion. It is an insult to refer to The Source as God. You can call the Anunakis.

The human brain is a 3-Dimension interface receiving vibrational frequencies from the different densities and dimensions of the Universe as the Heart Chakra tunes to those levels. So, humans love symbology, the call the Source, God. Yet they confuse Source with Advance Humanoid Scientists called the Anunakis, the precursors of your YHWH, Jehovah and other names you give to a symbological Sky Daddy.

Snap out of your aggrandizement when you want to snap out of your poverty. I advise you to go back to School and dont arm yourself with a piece of paper called Certificate in Theology and yet you claim you can reason better than some of us who have no time to lecture you on your grammatical nonsense. You can type grammar, does not mean your grammar makes any sense. It is a poetic gospel - actually poetic nonsense.

I have time, should you want more tantrums.

This is enough to let me conclude that what you think to be brain in your skull is actually a noodle. You threw this same argument in my other thread, where you mentioned chakras. I spoke about third eye, pineal gland, and astral entities like the four princes of hell. Nairaland billionaire, snap you account balance in banks for us to verify.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Oh really, he is already possessed by the thought-forms of those negative entities. His greatest undoing was signing on for a job where he tends to the mad. I hope he finds some help.

Oponu ayirada! What do you know about thoughtforms? You go about flaunting that useless abrahamaic school of thought. Can you send out energy? Can you harness energy? We asked you all these in my other thread but you didn't reply us. Billionaire with 192 topics, we hail o grin
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
how can you be in jss2 at age 15 years?

Are you well at all?

Is Google no longer a search engine? Oponu
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
oyb:

porter ke?
biatch, i said you are an omo alata, pscyh ward attendant

Culvert engineer has arrived. Have you eaten today?
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by seangy4konji: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
how can you be in jss2 at age 15Are you that dull to repeat classes that much oloriburuku dende...
B2Spirits:

Is Google no longer a search engine? Oponu

1 Like

Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by seangy4konji: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
i no go reply you aagain as its obvious that you out this morning to quarell..either u v not eaten or have mental issues so enjoy your life.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
how can you be in jss2 at age 15Are you that dull to repeat classes that much oloriburuku dende...

Werey, ask of Soyinka's age when he was in JSS2.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

Oponu ayirada! What do you know about thoughtforms? You go about flaunting that useless abrahamaic school of thought. Can you send out energy? Can you harness energy? We asked you all these in my other thread but you didn't reply us. Billionaire with 192 topics, we hail o grin

The answers to your questions is Yes, I can. And there is no way I can prove that to you or anyone else for that matter. I intend to remain anonymous on this forum, it is the reason I chose to be on this forum. I do not visit any other Nigerian forum, because there are specific lessons I am opened to learning on characters on this forum. You are one of those people I will call 'tooth-brush' or 'sand paper'. These sand paper and toothbrush help in brightening the objects of their utilization, while themselves get wasted away and are inconsequential.

I have almost always, advise you guys to focus on my messages and posts and topics and not on my degree of wealth, as knowing my fiscal status is somehow intimidating and a bruise on the ego, of weaklings like you and a few others. The rest of the nairalanders have been very respectful and receptive.

Lets stop talking about ourselves. If there is anything I can do to help you forget these moments of madness, I am sincerely ready to help you, not because I love you, but because I love the world enough to get you rehabilitated so you do not become a problem to others, and ofcourse the kids who will unfortunately call you "Dad", now or in future.

I am still around, no tear on my armour plate, no skeletons in my cupboards. You are just one of the storms in my tea-cup, and I intend to drink the whirlpool of stupidity to cleanse all of impurities of mind and body.

Do not write me further, if the intention is to keep amplifying my wealth status for the world to read, I am not here for that.

Who will make a better public speaker ? You or I ? I am sure you can tell, but you will be too ashamed to admit.

I am invincible.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:
Ask me anything about public speaking.

I hope you won't outshine the senior pastors soon, just joking, wish you Godspeed in all your endeavors bro.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

This is enough to let me conclude that what you think to be brain in your skull is actually a noodle. You threw this same argument in my other thread, where you mentioned chakras. I spoke about third eye, pineal gland, and astral entities like the four princes of hell. Nairaland billionaire, snap you account balance in banks for us to verify.

This is the same mor0n who says he is great in public speaking, a Pastor and a worker in psychiatric ward. Let me ask you this. Are you the mad subject in that psychiatric ward or you are the madness personified.

Crazy people mounting pulpits and misleading the world. You are sincerely, not well. Hell and Heaven are Thought constructs and not in any way supposed to take our focus away from experiencing our present reality in physicality, but you cons have found a way to brainwash the masses into admitting suffering now to enjoy later, while you introduce salvation for an inexisting sin to rip them off of the little they had.

You should be ashamed of your stupidity in this age and time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by ExInferis(m): 12:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

Why do I have this eerie feeling that you are already heading towards 3rd mainland bridge? Anyway, we won't miss you.

"Spoken like a true arsehole." Is this a sentence? Please add an auxiliary verb to that sentence, or use 'spoke' instead.

Auxiliary verbs are have, do and be.

"Have spoken like a true arsehole"

"Do spoken like a true arsehole"

"Be spoken like a true arsehole".

See how stupid that makes you look?

I told you, you're too pedantic for your own good.

What a pretentious fuckwad.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Jammiiee(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
U damn right
NevetsIbot:
This seems manipulative!

I do public speaking. Started since js2. Public speaking is not about being manipulative to brainwash listeners, its about passing you rmessage accross to any form of audience effortlesly
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by ExInferis(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

I will be posting about public speaking on nairaland.

Nooo!!

Please spare us the horror.

Else I swear someone's going to spontaneously combust from all the pretentious drivel you post.

I'll gladly sponsor your next 3 meals if you'll just STFU.

1 Like

Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2017
Billyonaire:

This is the same mor0n who says he is great in public speaking, a Pastor and a worker in psychiatric ward. Let me ask you this. Are you the mad subject in that psychiatric ward or you are the madness personified.

Crazy people mounting pulpits and misleading the world. You are sincerely, not well. Hell and Heaven are Thought constructs and not in any way supposed to take our focus away from experiencing our present reality in physicality, but you cons have found a way to brainwash the masses into admitting suffering now to enjoy later, while you introduce salvation for an inexisting sin to rip them off of the little they had.

How can someone be this daft? I don't think you have eaten today. At this rate, you will soon end up in the lagoon. When I mentioned princes of hell, is that to to tell you of the biblical hell? I'm talking about what is beyond you, mugging.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
ExInferis:

Auxiliary verbs are have, do and be.

"Have spoken like a true arsehole"

"Do spoken like a true arsehole"

"Be spoken like a true arsehole".

See how stupid that makes you look?

I told you, you're too pedantic for your own good.

What a pretentious fuckwad.

Oponu, try again and correct the sentence. I'm just trying to give the tips. Where in the world will a sentence not have a subject? You can say 'he spoke...', he has spoken...' " Spoken like..." can only be churned out by mörons.

1 Like

Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2017
ExInferis:

Nooo!!

Please spare us the horror.

Else I swear someone's going to spontaneously combust from all the pretentious drivel you post.

I'll gladly sponsor your next 3 meals if you'll just STFU.

Lagoon is still with your reach. Stop the ranting, and go and die.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by iboboyswag(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

In my other thread, I said I'm working in a psychiatric hospital, and that my job has to do with public speaking. Billyonaire, ibime, iboboyswag, and oyb said I'm porter. These 'Plaguers of the tombs' will now understand that I'm a pastor just for the fun of it.

Why is the banana boy seeking me out? Are you done with running errands for today? Please leave me out of your delusions.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by iboboyswag(m): 1:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Billyonaire:

You should understand that he was still in jss2 at 15...... it says a lot about his personality.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
iboboyswag:

You should understand that he was still in jss2 at 15...... it says a lot about his personality.

Have you found someone to buy your gadget put up for sale on a diamond bedsheet? grin Recession, una father!
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Gfish: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol. Mr . Public speaker.......hmmmm you need private counselling. Call me.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by ExInferis(m): 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

Why do I have this eerie feeling that you are already heading towards 3rd mainland bridge? Anyway, we won't miss you.

"Spoken like a true arsehole." Is this a sentence? Please add an auxiliary verb to that sentence, or use 'spoke' instead.

Nice try arsehole.

Yet again you fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQTEH5etupU
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2017
ExInferis:

Nice try arsehole.

Yet again you fail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQTEH5etupU

Idîøt! Is topic formation not different from a sentence? We are talking about a sentence, and you are comparing it with a title.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

How can someone be this daft? I don't think you have eaten today. At this rate, you will soon end up in the lagoon. When I mentioned princes of hell, is that to to tell you of the biblical hell? I'm talking about what is beyond you, mugging.
Clearly a very disturbed fellow. How can someone who is improperly educated, read journals written by authorities and claim to be knowledgeable ? You must experience reality, to truly comprehend it, you do not read reality into experiencing it. If that was possible, Source of all, will not project thought-forms into diverse species in physical density just to experience itself on this level, which is what we are.

You see, you and I will never get to see, because you are ridiculously insane. You opened a thread and welcomed us all, and the moment we say, that your perspective is myopic and totally silly, you commit fallacies and expose more immaturity of your reasoning faculties.

If you are satisfied in your stupidity, then I can not judge your decision to remain stupid, but do me a favor, stop opening theads and mentioning Bilyonaire. You and I, are not on the same frequency resonance.

Peace Profound.

1 Like

Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
Thepasserby:

so sad what is going on in the body of Christ today. all that people seek today is the knowledge of the saviour only but not his character and indulging your brain makes you an Idol of yourself forgetting that the condition of your heart IS what He really desires----i have seen a lot of pastors who are very theologically straight but are not one, charisma doesn't make you one either. Pastor's divorce rate on the rise, pastors caught in money ritual crime and all sorts of crime. please if you're not CALLED DONT GO.

Well done ooo... Keep flaunting your muscles and feathers until it gets plucked. If you enter the pastorial work without being called you will be rejected. It's a too thin that your pastor told you that God has called you into the pastorial ministry but have you heard from God personally?

Being a pastor is not all bout reading a text and interpreting, it goes beyond leading prayer sessions at being an erudite speaker. It is a relationship.

Three conclusions I have drawn from you speech.

1. You are full of yourself and that's definitely not a trait a pastor should have. Boast in the thinthings that shows God's power and not prove your intelligence.

2. You don't have the slightest idea of what you opted in for.
Men who stand in the gap are men of devotion to God. Who are you standing in the gap for, why and how can you do that? These are questions you should ask yourself.

3. You are looking for food and not the one who provides the food.

Please I am just airing my view. I have already forgiven anyone who will come and insult me.
Thepasserby:

so sad what is going on in the body of Christ today. all that people seek today is the knowledge of the saviour only but not his character and indulging your brain makes you an Idol of yourself forgetting that the condition of your heart IS what He really desires----i have seen a lot of pastors who are very theologically straight but are not one, charisma doesn't make you one either. Pastor's divorce rate on the rise, pastors caught in money ritual crime and all sorts of crime. please if you're not CALLED DONT GO.

Well done ooo... Keep flaunting your muscles and feathers until it gets plucked. If you enter the pastorial work without being called you will be rejected. It's a too thin that your pastor told you that God has called you into the pastorial ministry but have you heard from God personally?

Being a pastor is not all bout reading a text and interpreting, it goes beyond leading prayer sessions at being an erudite speaker. It is a relationship.

1. You are full of yourself and that's definitely not a trait a pastor should have. Boast in the thinthings that shows God's power and not prove your intelligence.

Men who stand in the gap are men of devotion to God. Who are you standing in the gap for, why and how can you do that? These are questions you should ask yourself.

Please I am just airing my view. I have already forgiven anyone who will come and insult me.
Thepasserby:

Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by ExInferis(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

Idîøt! Is topic formation not different from a sentence? We are talking about a sentence, and you are comparing it with a title.

You've been exposed as a self-centered buffoon, a liar, a charlatan, a fraud, a loud mouth, a boastful bag of wind, a complete jackass and a huge arsehole.

I think you've got bigger problems than arguing about the past participle of speak.

Play the darn video and GTFO
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by bitcoinvin(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:
I made my first public speech when I was 15, and in JSS2. That was in a debate activity, a contest between SS3 and SS2 students. The competitors failed to impress our English language teachers. This made the teachers lambaste the senior students, and asked if junior students had anything to say.

Like our proverbial Akpos, I walked out of the crowd with that gait suggestive of a clown's shameful confidence, and consequently threw my classmates into uncontrollable laughter. Their action was understandable, because I had hitherto paraded myself as a newscaster, who, during one of my comic sessions, had aired the news in which a commercial airplane caught fire in space, and no one was injured in the slightest.

They couldn't think of it that I had taken the debate topic to my uncle, who was a teacher. He wrote a nice argument for me, and I rehearsed it with fervour. I unleashed such a mastery that dazed everyone present.

Having tasted the thrill of the achievement, I started gathering resources on public speaking, and Mark Twain, Napoleon Hill later became my heroes. I trained myself more on the speech strategies that give pastors the hedge over their contemporaries. At 20, having led prayer sessions on many occasions in my local church, our pastor informed me that God has called me into the five-fold ministry with pastoral calling.

While in the university, I read works from great people like Plato and Socrates, and consequently discarded my Christian ideals entirely. It was then I explored Satanism and other faiths until I concluded that I'm the god I've been looking for all these while.

As an animal scientist, I lost interest in that field, and was looking for a job that has to do with public speaking until an advertisement was made for the post of a chaplain in a psychiatric hospital. Certification was required, diploma in theology would suffice. I have nothing of that nature, but flaunted my two-time pastoral experience in two of the largest churches in Nigeria.

I sat down alone, and all questions the interviewers -- all Reverends -- would likely ask me came into my subconscious mind in flashes.

"Why do you want to work as a pastor, knowing full well this job should not be based on ambition?" The organization's president began.

"I understand that God seeks three kinds of people. They are the sinners, people after His own heart (like David) and those that will stand in the gap and pray. By 'election', I fall into the third category", I replied, citing Ezekiel 22:30.

"The moment you read our advert, how did you feel in your body?" Another reverend fired.

"That still small voice from the Holy Spirit made it clear to me that I'm needed here", I answered, having read Benny Hinn's The Anointing, Kenneth E. Hagin's Holy Spirit and His Gifts, and Yonggi Cho's Holy Spirit My Senior Partner.

"If you are given the post, you will be liable to insults or assaults by our psychiatric patients from time to time. Will you be able to handle this?"

"I have worked before in a farm where we had a cow suffering from madcow disease. You would not need to be told that the flaccid disposition the horned herbivore was known for had deserted it. I wouldn't see the attacking cow as a traducer. I only have to be wary of the zoonotic form of madcow disease, which we in animal science call variant Creutzfeldt Jacob Disease(vCJD). In our case here, not all clinical cases are natural, and with my authority as a believer, I will put to flight the armies of the aliens. This will be done by faith, because 'By faith, the elders obtained good reports'", I answered.

Smiles and giggles rented the whole room as the clergymen almost lifted up their 'holy hands in worship.'

"How much are you willing to accept as your salary? Can you work for God free of charge, knowing full well that He made you for this purpose?"

With split-second precision, I quoted ICorinthians 9:13 and said, "'Do you not know that those who labor in the Temple are provided for from the Temple, and those who serve the altar share in the altar?' Having reeled out this Scripture, I don't have to explain it for my betters in faith."

I was given the appointment letter the following day. Other theologians interviewed told me how they threw questions pertaining to theology at them, but 'my case was different.'

I will be showing you hidden public speaking rules personalized to suit various individuals and my personal experience in my next write-ups. To succeed in public speaking, you need to believe you are the only living thing on earth, while all other things are robots. That means you take responsibility for your failure to thrill the crowd of accolades and hangers-on.

http://speakersspell..com/2017/03/how-i-held-pastors-spellbound-during.html?m=1

nice one but pls upgrade ur blog
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by chyjio(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

I'm still not a pastor. Just deriving fun from public speaking.

Your contact sir. Will like to have a chat
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2017
Billyonaire:
Clearly a very disturbed fellow. How can someone is improperly educated, read journals written by authorities and claim to be knowledgeable ? You must experience reality, to truly comprehend it, you do not read reality into experiencing it. If that was possible, Source of all, will not project thought-forms into diverse species in physical density just to experience itself on this level, which is what we are.

You see, you and I will never get to see, because you are ridiculously insane. You opened a thread and welcomed us all, and the moment we say, that your perspective is myopic and totally silly, you commit fallacies and expose more immaturity of your reasoning faculties.

If you are satisfied in your stupidity, then I can not judge your decision to remain stupid, but do me a favor, stop opening theads and mentioning Bilyonaire. You and I, are not on the same frequency resonance.

Peace Profound.

I said it...the silliness in you is inborn. How can you form a viable opinion if you have no idea of what already exist? Afofungbemu, in my language, best describes you.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

I said it...the silliness in you is inborn. How can you form a viable opinion if you have no idea of what already exist? Afofungbemu, in my language, best describes you.
And this is a so-called Pastor. Christians have suffered.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2017
chyjio:

Your contact sir. Will like to have a chat

Let us use PM option.
Re: How I Held Pastors Spellbound During A Pastoral Job Interview by Spy360(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
B2Spirits:

This is a proof that Christianity itself is a joke. Where is Holy Spirit?
If Christianity is a joke, then the entire universe is a play stage, while the inhabitants (including you) are the puppets.

Meaning that you are being watched and laughed at, because you are ignorant of the fact that you are only playing a script.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC's Recruitment 2016 / How Did You Get Your Present Job? / Agosu Albert Fagla: Lagos Job Seeker Posts Job Request On A Banner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.