Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners (14924 Views)

List Of Jamb Accredited Registration Centres For Cbt Utme 2019 Approved By Jamb / JAMB Registration Begins: List Of CBT Centres For 2017 Registration/guidelines / Jamb Unveils New Guidelines For 2017 Utme | Requirements To Start A Cbt Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Schoolparrot(m): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board [JAMB] has
released guidelines for the installation of the UTME
Access Code to all respective CBT Center owners.

The Installation is quite easy and the procedures have
been outline below:

JAMB UTME INSTRUCTIONS ON ACCESS CODE
INSTALLATION

1. First Install the Registration application on the new
machine.

a. Run the JAMB Registration Application.

b. It will prompt you to key in your access code

c. At this point, wait! Do not key in the access code.

Note the system ID on that system. [if possible copy it
down]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-wnq7dRD5j9A/WNe_n2S_4kI/AAAAAAAASqE/VLBhlms7Jxcry6yPStmT0wg76EBc9-t9ACLcB/s1600/JAMB%2BCBT%2BAccess%2BCode%2BInstall%2BGuide%2B1.png[/img]

2. Go back to the Admin system, launch the Application
and GOTO System Management.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-n-GI81pd6kk/WNfAD5kID3I/AAAAAAAASqI/qjpP5d6aYVoELLxsHBhZZjdy5Zf4g0y2ACLcB/s1600/JAMB%2BCBT%2BAccess%2BCode%2BInstall%2BGuide%2B2.png[/img]

Click on Manage Systems.
Type in the system ID of the new system and SAVE.

[img]https://2.bp..com/-4O2rbQVngrs/WNfAZXS7cdI/AAAAAAAASqM/NFaKesZdyzUEPQqV_0NZ6lbC-33nRuK7QCLcB/s1600/JAMB%2BCBT%2BAccess%2BCode%2BInstall%2BGuide%2B3.png[/img]

Go back to the new System and insert the access code

[img]https://3.bp..com/-zdMrnNuUmi8/WNfAn7DzWbI/AAAAAAAASqQ/tEFzj49SMH8S4UE_FtQ8KKbTdLFpyXviQCLcB/s640/JAMB%2BCBT%2BAccess%2BCode%2BInstall%2BGuide%2B4.png[/img]

a. Sign in with the general username and password (Not
SuperUser)

b. All should be fine now.

NOTE:

a. The Admin System (refers to the first system)
you keyed in the Access code.

b. This system can add other systems in the centre.

c. This system creates the username and password for
that centre (SuperUser).

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Iv9_vynxWJQ/WNfBKJ8ztOI/AAAAAAAASqY/KO3RqtDJwF4GENOP2OFTTZxuc4huBeHxgCLcB/s1600/Admin%2BSystem.png[/img]

d. Then create a general user which will be used on the
other machines.

www.elitesportal.com.ng/2017/03/jamb-guidelines-to-all-cbt-centre.html

ccc: lalasticlala, seun

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by olasarah: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
OP... Your head is very correct
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by ifeomafigure8(f): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
So this info is being posted a week after registration started. Any CBT Centre that doesn't know this by now is not in business

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by solid3(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
Is it possible to study law without literature in English?

It's going to be a second degree. First degree in medical science though.
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by seunlayi(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Useless entity Called Jamb
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by katiemadubiko: 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nonsense...

A lot of cbt centers will still come up with their crappy issues as they did last year. No light...fuel don finish...generator no gree start....computers are hanging....internet is slow.....application is freezing.

#Mediocre

1 Like

Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Vanpascore(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
How can one get d software??
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Kaxmytex(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Trouble for d laymen...
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Bigajeff(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
This process itself is an exam on its own, if u can get it right, You sabi book be that. Your 20mark should be guaranteed, just try n work for the rest to meet your cut off. lol
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
solid3:

Even if It is the last degree, you CANNOT study law without literature .

OP it's good to be proactive! Good job!

2 Likes

Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by solid3(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Even if It is the last degree, you CANNOT study law without literature

Why e wan be like sey u dey vex na. What if I vex go write the literature for GCE nko? (GCE still dey so?)
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by SEEDORF441(m): 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
jamb and wahala
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Schoolparrot(m): 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
Registration Application Errors And Solutions

The Joint Admission Matriculation Board [JAMB] has published
the frequent and common Errors and Solutions relating to the
JAMB Registration Application on Computers and Desktops for all CBT Center Owners.Many Approved CBT Owners do
encounter errors during installation of the JAMB Registration
Application on their respective computers ranging from access
code errors, location settings, and other problems.
The Following Frequently Asked Question Will Help Solve Some
Of The Problems faced by the center owners.

1. Question:I received the following message: “Error 404 while
trying to install the JAMB Registration Application” . What
do I do?

Answer: Confirm the URL address as http://
www.jamb.org.ng/installer/install.htm

2. Question: I don’t have an access code, what do I do?

Answer:Check the administrator’s email provided and also
check the spam folder in your Mailbox. If not found,
send your correct email address to the JAMB Zonal/
State Coordinator in your State.

3. Question: I received the following message: “Invalid
Access Code” , what do I do?

Answer:Uninstall the JAMB Registration Application, Re-
download and Re-install.

4. Question: I received the following message, “ You are
running this application from an unauthorized Location” , what do I do?

Answer: Make sure you are on the Network provided by
JAMB i.e. using the SIM card provided.

5. Question: I received the following message,” Access
code supplied invalid or system not recognized” , what should I do?

Answer: Re-launch the application and the access code
on the FIRST SYSTEM (admin system) that you used. Once
this is done successfully, you can proceed to add other
systems via the admin system (THE FIRST SYSTEM).

For Other Problem Solutions Not Listed Here Forward
Complaint To UTME2017.info@jamb.gov.ng

www.elitesportal.com.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2017
The way Jamb threads are making FP, e be like say Seun wan take another Jamb grin grin
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Bueze95(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
when jambites catches the person responsible for these procedures

Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Adebowale89(m): 9:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
solid3:

as far as law is concern, lit-in-eng is compulsory

eng
lit-in-eng
govt
Crs
math

I'm considering to go for 2nd degree in law too but direct entry
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Comrsaheed: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
the new Jamb registrar is really trying, with the era of Reformation. ride on Prof.
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by blackjah(m): 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
our jamb those years wasn't this complex na, I don't understand the meaning of any of any of this, those years na give us jamb CD, brochure and maths set calculator grin
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by stevenson007: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
DEFINE JAMB->> JUST A CONFUSED BODY
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by emmyw(m): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2017
Check My Signature

Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by InfoMall123: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2017
Quickest Way to prepare and Score High in JAMB! Amazing mobile app
http://esoftcontent.com/Eshop/product.php?user_id=82684601

1 Share

Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2017
solid3:

Why e wan be like sey u dey vex na. What if I vex go write the literature for GCE nko? (GCE still dey so?)
Not at all it's the FACT! You can do another related course to Law, it would buy you time to do the literature before switching back to Law.

Good luck!
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by solid3(m): 12:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Not at all it's the FACT! You can do another related course to Law, it would buy you time to do the literature before switching back to Law.

Good luck!

I don't have the luxury of time, I'm in my early thirties. The law is a second degree and not my first.
Re: JAMB UTME Access Code Installation Guidelines For CBT Centre Owners by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2017
Okay but you still need literature
solid3:

I don't have the luxury of time, I'm in my early thirties. The law is a second degree and not my first.

(1) (2) (Reply)

JAMB Set To Commence 2012/2013 Admissions / Pre Degree Entrance Examination Past Questions And Answers For Nigerian Unis / Obafemi Awolowo University For 2013/2014 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.