Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) (34098 Views)

Cult Threats, Jealousy Made Me Kill My ‘godson’, His Girlfriend – Suspect (pic) / I Used To Conjure Knives From The Air ―teenage Suspect (pic) / I Had To Kill Him Because He Recognized Me - Kidnap Suspect (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by gentlejay007(m): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
Four suspects have been arrested by the Oyo State Police Command for killing a trader, Akintoye Oyeyemi, and removing his heart for ritual purposes.

Commissioner of Police in the state, Abiodun Odude, said while parading the suspects at the state police command, Eleiyele, Ibadan that two of the suspects, Gbenga Babalade, 40, and Tunde Jimoh, 37, killed the victim in a cashew plantation farm in Ajase-Ipo, Kwara State, believing that he had N10m with him.

He said after killing him, they found only N100,000 with him and decided to remove his heart and other body parts in order to do money ritual. Both had before the killing, contacted an acclaimed Alfa, Ahmed Olatunji 42, through a herbalist, Agboola Abubakar, 65, who told them that if they could get a human heart, he would prepare a potion with it that would make them rich.

He said, “To carry out their evil plan, Jimoh and Babalade under the pretext of doing business on February 24, 2017, lured the victim and robbed him of N100,000 before killing him with a gun. They removed his heart, severed his head and wrists for ritual.

“After the victim’s wife reported that her husband was missing at Atiba police station in Oyo, the anti-kidnapping squad of the command investigated his disappearance and during investigation, Abubakar was arrested, leading to three more arrests.”

The victim was said to be discussing N10m deal with a cashew trader, Olayinka Babalade, who is one of the suspect’s brothers when his alleged murderers heard about it and laid an ambush for him.

Babalade said, “I helped my brother in cashew business. The person we killed was a partner to my brother. He came to discuss a deal with him and I heard about it. The deceased said he would bring N10m when he returned to complete the deal. I conspired with my friend who was around to rob him at Ajase-Ipo.

“We picked him up at a location with a motorcycle and took him to a plantation. We thought he would have all the N10m but we only found N100,000 on him. Then my friend shot him, saying that he had to do it because the victim had recognised us. We later decided to remove his heart for the money ritual which was our initial plan. When we got to the Alfa, he said he could not do it again for us. He chased us away and told us to throw away the head and pour alcohol on the other body parts.”

Jimoh said he introduced Babalade to the herbalist, Agboola, and that he had earlier taken money from Babalade to help him find a human heart for the ritual but failed to get one. He admitted killing the victim with a gun and helped remove his heart and other body parts.

https://punchng.com/our-victim-didnt-have-n10m-so-we-took-his-heart-murder-suspects/amp/

2 Shares

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by doctimonyeka(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
See their head like coal tar....

World people...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by dingbang(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
I rather remain poor than kill someone to get rich..

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by NCANChairman(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
Gbenga Babalade, 40, and Tunde Jimoh, 37,

NCAN secretary please kindly process

NCAN Chairman

120 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by gentlejay007(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
I sight you NCANchairman. Na dem dem sha cry

NCANChairman:
Gbenga Babalade, 40, and Tunde Jimoh, 37,

NCAN secretary please kindly process

NCAN Chairman

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by jumpandpas(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by dyze(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
I still don't believe the rational behind using a head,heart, private part to make money.

Where does the money come from?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
They should also remove their heart and donate them to health centres.heartless beings.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by sekundosekundo: 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
I wonder the type of heart these guys get.
Must they kill fellow humans to remain relevant.
Afonja and ritual...

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by basisop(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2017
Blood money wey you no go rich pass Billgate, that one na blood money?

14 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by SycophanticGoat: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Heartless demons!! The fact is, no amount of ritual can make one rich. If ritual does make one rich, then those useless babalawo won't be wretched.. Think you fools before shedding innocent blood.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by jumpandpas(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
Seun lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by TINALETC3(f): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by CplusJason: 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Now Playing "WestLife_ I LAY MY HEART"

1 Like

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Bantino(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
Whaaaat??

May God have mercy on your souls....
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Dottore: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Afonjas and rituals

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Flexherbal(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
No peace for the wicked

3 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Ppresh2017(f): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
Chaii, see what recession has caused both suspect and victim. If you need extra income to combat recession see my signature.
Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by martineverest(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
dyze:
I still don't believe the rational behind using a head,heart, private part to make money.

Where does the money come from?
what a question

its really baffling

1 Like

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by hotspec(m): 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
What a wicked world we live in.
Heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lazy wicked men. Thts the problem of the black man, always looking for quick money without having to work for it.

Tomorrow these thieves will start looking for a woman to marry and kill.

God forbid them. Fuulls.

6 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2017
The rate at which we dey hear horrendous crimes of all sorts get as e be o.

Buhari do something.

6 Likes

this blood money that people are using human beings to do, is it from central bank?

6 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by softMarket(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
The day our yoruba brothers will stop ritual killings is the day Abacha will feature Jay-Z in a collabo! grin grin

Afonjas and wickedness is like white rice and banga!

The most wicked people on earth!

15 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by chukslawrence(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
like seriously, is blood money real?

2 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by rattlesnake(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
afonja pamolekun

5 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by BrutalJab: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Afonjas and Rituals.

Na wa o...Shey na only una dey ni

Later they will say Igbos love money.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by IslamicRebel01: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Why do Yorubad love rituals so much? This is becoming serious

20 Likes

Re: Our Victim Didn’t Have N10m Ransom, So We Took His Heart – Arrested suspect(pic) by Tjohnnay: 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
Na dm dm

Na der way na

Afonjas..... Ndi ara

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Angry Lagosians Tie 'juju' In Transformer, Dares NEPA To Cut It (photos / Police Arrest Man Who Impregnated 10 Year Old Girl After She Gave Birth In Benue / Robbers Who Attacked Ogun Church Worshippers During Vigil Arrested. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.