Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,404 members, 7,781,165 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:08 AM

Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady (621 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / 7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
..A lovely post

.Think about it, in the event of a jeru trap (pre-marital sex) leading to pregnancy, who gets pregnant, the guy or the lady?
The Lady!

If they decide to go for abortion, (which is wrong, of course), whose body goes under the surgeon’s scalpel?
The Lady!

In the event of complication during abortion, who loses her womb, the guy or the lady?
The Lady!

In the event she carries the pregnancy to full term, who bears the stigma of unwanted pregnancy, the guy or the lady?
The Lady!

Who goes through the trimesters with body adjustments that are often not palatable? The guy or the lady?
The Lady!

Who goes through morning sickness, throwing up and feeling nauseated for weeks? The guy or the lady?
The Lady!

In the event of childbirth, who goes through the pain and trauma of labour, the guy or the lady?
The Lady!

When the child arrives, who is likely to miss school, who breastfeeds and who is more concerned about the child, the guy or the lady?
The Lady

So, who ought to be wiser? The guy or the lady?

But who seems to be unwise or more aptly put, stupid, it is still the lady!

So ladies, wake up and wise up! It is time to protect yourself! It is time to allow God in your life.

Stop pushing yourself on a man because you think there might not be anybody else! God has a plan for you, and that plan is beautiful, if you allow God to lead you!
Stop being generous with your body because you are looking for love

You can never find love like that! True love will never demand for your body in Jeru trap in order to satisfy his own lust!

Be Wise!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady by dingbang(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
This doesn't stop people from having sex..
Re: Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady by BiafranBushBoy: 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2017
dingbang:
This doesn't stop people from having sex..

Her direct sis might have done some rounds this morning!!

Take your preachings to schools, colleges and leave Nairaland !!!
Re: Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady by dingbang(m): 5:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Her direct sis might have done some rounds this morning!!

Take your preachings to schools, colleges and leave Nairaland !!!

urm I think u should direct your quote to the op..
Re: Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady by biz2get(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
Who does all the Spending?
The Guy,

Who Pays for the Stup!r Dates?
The Guy,

Who Pays for Her Tfare to Come?
The Guy,

Who gets Manipulated?
the Guy,

Who Gets Cheated and Heart Broken?
the Guy,

Who gets Worried Most?
the Guy,

Who Invest So much time, energy etc?
The Guy,

Who should be wise...?

The Guy or the Lady.... Pls let's make sense from now on
angry

2 Likes

Re: Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady by SNOWCREAM(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
OP carry your preaching go Oshodi Express way
Re: Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady by Kaxmytex(m): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
OP, you are a market spoiler...
for God giving sake, diz galz are just
having fun grabing a nice joystick and all u could come up with is trying to spoil dere joy.. pls, let it b d last tym u go carry lamentation of jeremiah kum diz area o..

and to all d unshakable ladies, ever shining damsels, abeg no mind diz sister o, d bae jux graduated 4rm bible skul and d tin still dey shark im brain, as tym goes on after brother philip and bro timothy don deal with am, she go know wassup....

no let anybody spoil ur fun o...come to think of it, if u dont catch d fun now, wen are u going to?
Re: Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
Kaxmytex:
OP, you are a market spoiler...
for God giving sake, diz galz are just
having fun grabing a nice joystick and all u could come up with is trying to spoil dere joy.. pls, let it b d last tym u go carry lamentation of jeremiah kum diz area o..

and to all d unshakable ladies, ever shining damsels, abeg no mind diz sister o, d bae jux graduated 4rm bible skul and d tin still dey shark im brain, as tym goes on after brother philip and bro timothy don deal with am, she go know wassup....

no let anybody spoil ur fun o...come to think of it, if u dont catch d fun now, wen are u going to?

Hahahah you wicked oooh.
Re: Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
Queen Lily,
This is awesome.
Sounds more like a very serious sex education and wisdom to all ladies that care to listen.
i was really moved.
if i were a lady i go say i no do again o

Really it's a very serious market spoiler gringrin

on a serious note i'll copy and save this awesome message for my daughter(s).

1 Like

Re: Who Ought To Be Wise? The Guy Or The Lady by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
This is a Fatal blow to premarital sex.
You nailed it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am Angry And I Want To Rant, And Rant I Shall. / Ghanaian Men Are The Only African Men That Help Out In House Chores / Men Never Suicide For Love !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.