Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,914 members, 7,799,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

The Massacre Of Some Hausa In Ile Efe Have Received Wider Out Cry And Publicatio - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Massacre Of Some Hausa In Ile Efe Have Received Wider Out Cry And Publicatio (562 Views)

CLO Writes Open Letter To The Police IG Challenging The Massacre Of 7 Policemen / RIWAMA: Obuah Condemns Attack On Workers Of The Agency By Some Hausa Boys / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Massacre Of Some Hausa In Ile Efe Have Received Wider Out Cry And Publicatio by damanjohn: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
We are all Nigerians and should be seen exhibiting the same feelings relating to killings of innocent souls for whatever reason. The inversion of Enugu state by Fulani herdsmen didn't received uproar of condemnation and songs of inciting from the indigenous people of biafra or by the south eastaners. The killings of southern Kaduna by Fulani terrorists doesn't received uproar of regrets and condemnation of these dastardly acts by either hausas instead people were arrested and intimidated for protesting against inaction by the Kaduna state government and the Federal government. What about the killings of Agatu people in Benue state, police chiefs instead accused the Agatu people and the media that reported the news as over stated the death and casualties figures, police chiefs claimed the figures were outrageous and that such reports were given to incite the general public. The killings of Tiv people in Zaki biam was termed as normal routine Acts carried out by Fulanis herdsmen and governor Ortom was termed by presidency as a trouble makers. Death is death and no body that is dead and buried would be given a second life here on earth. Does it mean some people in the north are more northerners than others? Instead of regrets we derived pleasure from the dead of fellow humans. I condemned in totality the massive killings by any ethnic against another ethnic group in whatever guise. The killings in Southern Kaduna, Enugu, Ile Ife, Agatu, Tiv people and any other areas not mentioned should be condemned by all lovers of peace and unity in Nigeria. The songs all over the social media is that hausa are being killed in Ile Ife and the calls for the rich and those in leadership positions in the northern part of the country must take action is a welcome development if such cries were made during the killings in Benue and southern Kaduna. Death is death and it's a final journey for every mortals, since we would not be given a second chance should be condemned in totality. You can't be happy when some people engages in killings other ethnic groups just for the purpose of domination and regret when such is carried out against the people you called your own. We are all Nigerians and the death of any one should be a burden for all of us. Until we agreed that injury to one is injury to all we won't have a united Nigeria. angry

1 Like

Re: The Massacre Of Some Hausa In Ile Efe Have Received Wider Out Cry And Publicatio by Jabioro: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
The way it's, it is either make us or it breaks us apart, where the center won't be able to hold us together ..because the centre is biased, sentimental,.The elderly at home, at top, power and in authority has refused to take rightful step, instead they were to make support for his ethnic I..OP you have gave insight..
Re: The Massacre Of Some Hausa In Ile Efe Have Received Wider Out Cry And Publicatio by falcon01: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Nigeria is a messed up country i don't know how hard it is for our leaders to fix it I mean common!!!! important issues should be attended to first before others. i wish there is a reset button so that i can press it not only Nigeria but the whole world so that every thing should start fro stage 1. if humans cant control themselves then it should be a world of animals.
Re: The Massacre Of Some Hausa In Ile Efe Have Received Wider Out Cry And Publicatio by damanjohn: 8:45pm On Mar 28, 2017
MOD where are you This is national and serious issue angry

Move this to where it sweat able for everyone to contribute

I'm really disturb with all this angry

(1) (Reply)

Seun, Mynd44, Lala And Others Looking Good In New Photoshoot At NL HQ / Citadel Of Grace Deliverance Ministry By Apostle W.e Nwokeoma / A Man Tempting The Devil (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.