Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,933 members, 7,803,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (56470 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by ObiOmaMu: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2017
A Nigerian man who has been identified as Joshua Ilayah, has called out his ex-girlfriend over an alleged infidelity with a yet to be named "fuckboy".
Joshua, who alleged that his girlfriend texts her "fuckboy" with the phone he gave her, threatened to release her nudes if she doesn't bring back the phone before 7pm.

Here's what Joshua wrote;

"Who know her should advise her to bring my phone back. I gave you to use it now I need it, or you see your nude every where, no Bleep is given.
I don't open doors for hoes, U can't be texting a fuckboy with the phone I gave you, last warning. Your juju don expire now I need my things back before 7pm or hmmmmmm."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/nigerian-man-threatens-his-ex.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by HungerBAD: 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
Loser.

Exactly why ladies should never ever, no matter the story he says,or how in love you are with him or even how convincing he is.

Alllow him take nude pictures of you or make you send one to him, or make a tape with him.

Only girls with inferiority complex send nude pictures.

Ladies should also be careful who they date. Please and please it is 2017,and I advice ladies to take their time to look for somebody mature in " Mentality" to date,and not some kid.

166 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by generalbush(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
Mtcheeww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Crazy people everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by professorfal: 6:46pm On Mar 26, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by professorfal: 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
oga share it, nothing like private part anymore.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2017
where you at gun point when you bought the phone?

you bought it for her so it's hers

Ladies why do we keep sending nude pictures to people or allow them to snap you nude?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by subtlemee(f): 7:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
You see them all and well dressed like this thinking they are responsible you'll decide to date them not knowing they are animals

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2017
Shioor ...
But d tin dey sweet u before undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by goldbim(f): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:
Loser.

Exactly why ladies should never ever, no matter the story he says,or how in love you are with him or even how convincing he is.

Alllow him take nude pictures of you or make you send one to him, or make a tape with him.

Only girls with inferiority complex send nude pictures.

The guy is quite childish and immature..anyways,how was service ??

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by dhamstar(m): 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
see as the guy dey para.... he really pain am

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by dhamstar(m): 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
ObiOmaMu:
A Nigerian man who has been identified as Joshua Ilayah, has called out his ex-girlfriend over an alleged infidelity with a yet to be named "fuckboy".
Joshua, who alleged that his girlfriend texts her "fuckboy" with the phone he gave her, threatened to release her nudes if she doesn't bring back the phone before 7pm.

"Who know her should advise her to bring my phone back. I gave you to use it now I need it, or you see your nude every where, no Bleep is given.
I don't open doors for hoes, U can't be texting a fuckboy with the phone I gave you, last warning. Your juju don expire now I need my things back before 7pm or hmmmmmm."

Cc: Lalasticlala

Na who message send you message before
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by dhamstar(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
ObiOmaMu:

Cc: Lalasticlala

Na who send you to buy her phone before?
Oh! Is it because she no give you pusshi again

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
Lol,if u no release the nude pics no b ur papa born you!The guy is truly a fuvk boy! angry

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by SmellingAnus(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
He sounds frustrated , real men don't blackmail ladies with their nudes...

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Firefire(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2017
ediot!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Safiaa(f): 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
As long as her face is not in the nudea, it could be anybody. Immature brat.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by HungerBAD: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
goldbim:

Service was okay.

A new Pastor has been sent from Nigeria,and we are still trying to understand him.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2017
goldbim:
HUNGRYBAD NA ILLUMINATI

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Jodha(f): 9:26pm On Mar 26, 2017
See handsome young man wey dey behave like nama....

Why would a sensible human being with correct six senses.. Give out nude..

Chai..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Amarabae(f): 9:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
why will a girl allow her bf to be in possesion of her nudes? #stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
How do people fall in love with idiats in the first place?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by goldbim(f): 9:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
HungerBAD:

Service was okay.

A new Pastor has been sent from Nigeria,and we are still trying to understand him.

awww,i can imagine...maybe you should give him more time..hopefully,you guys will understand him with time..though he might need to prove his worth 2X his predecessor..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by goldbim(f): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

HUNGRYBAD NA ILLUMINATI
na you ordain am abi?? grin..he is a confirmed MFM member..keep off..God of Elijah on guard!lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by HungerBAD: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
goldbim:
awww,i can imagine...maybe you should give him more time..hopefully,you guys will understand him with time..though he might need to prove his worth 2X his predecessor..

Hopefully lol.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by FearFactor1: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
Girls sef can faccck up.

Sometimes that got what they deserve.

Meanwhile ogbeni, forward the pics first lemme chek something.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Flexherbal(m): 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2017
I wish they could keep things low.

After all, they once made themselves happy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by KingLennon(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
All the girls above me bashing the guy should just chill because you don't know the full story. The girl should return the fone to the guy. She should be blamed for being so immature of they guy having her nudes...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by seunlayi(m): 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
The man is stupid stup peed
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by BrutalJab: 10:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
goldbim:
Childish cos he requested for his property

Then the girl that sent the nude is matured right?

When they tell you girls not to depend on a guy for everything you won't listen.

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.