Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity (56465 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by 2SWT(f): 2:30pm On Mar 27, 2017
The guy dey mad

Before a guy would have my nude pics I'd have gotten like 10 of his on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by higherpower: 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
where you at gun point when you bought the phone?

you bought it for her so it's hers

Ladies why do we keep sending nude pictures to people or allow them to snap you nude?

Go n return his things. U can't eat your cake n have it. The guy has every right just like anyone else to behave any how he wants.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by higherpower: 3:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
subtlemee:
You see them all and well dressed like this thinking they are responsible you'll decide to date them not knowing they are animals

So robbing Peter to pay Paul is being responsible.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by davidif: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2017
HungerBAD:

Service was okay.

A new Pastor has been sent from Nigeria,and we are still trying to understand him.

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2017
higherpower:

Go n return his things. U can't eat your cake n have it. The guy has every right just like anyone else to behave any how he wants.
I guess she bought him presents or at least pay for her time in the relationship.

In as much as I am against ladies depending on a guy if he buys a gift for you its a gift.
sometimes we remember people in our past by the things we learnt or had from them
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by davidif: 7:55pm On Mar 27, 2017
subtlemee:
You see them all and well dressed like this thinking they are responsible you'll decide to date them not knowing they are animals

So you pick a partner based on what they wear? ?
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by davidif: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
some guys are psychotic. I know a guy that took a nude of his gf when she was sleeping for backup in case she leaves him.....It usually emotionally disturbed guys sha

shocked shocked shocked shocked

In other parts of the world that's a jailable offense. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by davidif: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2017
AyamBlaze:
What is this one saying? Who is this one that is just spewing trash? My brother, Wait till the girl you spent your hard earned money on text and arrange meetings with other guys using the phone you bought for her, then you'll know how the guy in the post feels.
Receive sense in Jesus name.

Then why did you buy it for her in the first place? In fact, why would you buy something for someone simply because you are dating them?
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by davidif: 8:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
AyamBlaze:
What is this one saying? Who is this one that is just spewing trash? My brother, Wait till the girl you spent your hard earned money on text and arrange meetings with other guys using the phone you bought for her, then you'll know how the guy in the post feels.
Receive sense in Jesus name.

But why would you buy something for someone just because you are dating them?
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Bwaal(m): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bumbae1:

Its a grouup chat cheesy

Oga ooo afi plurimi na wait them dey share money for that group
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by davidif: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
Laurence1:

If you can't afford to leave whatever you bought for your girl when you break... homie don't buy it in the first place then...

How will you be asking for returns mehn...

Sha I never buy girl phone before, so I probably don't understand what your feeling atm

Abi o. It sounds so petty to me.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by AyamBlaze: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
davidif:

Then why did you buy it for her in the first place? In fact, why would you buy something for someone simply because you are dating them?
No be you suppose ask this kind question na
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by davidif: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
KingLennon:
All the girls above me bashing the guy should just chill because you don't know the full story. The girl should return the fone to the guy. She should be blamed for being so immature of they guy having her nudes...

Isn't that really really petty and super childish?
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by davidif: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
BiggyB242:

Why wouldn't he be angry? Out of love you bought a phone for your girlfriend then suddenly she left you for someone else. She should return back his phone because nobody is a fool. That's the reason I advise guys, the commitment you make in a relationship should be in such a way that you wouldn't regret it later on if your relationship doesn't work out. Only make a selfless commitment when you are both married.

But isn't that very petty of the guy? It's like when we were kids and you lose a game playing with your friends and then you pick up your toy and start going home. Saying you are never going to play with them anymore. Doesn't that sound childish to you?
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
Bwaal:

Oga ooo afi plurimi na wait them dey share money for that group
Is it money u want grin
No just tell me
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Bwaal(m): 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2017
Bumbae1:

Is it money u want grin
No just tell me

I need money ooo cheesy cheesy
how e go be na
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2017
davidif:

But isn't that very petty of the guy? It's like when we were kids and you lose a game playing with your friends and then you pick up your toy and start going home. Saying you are never going to play with them anymore. Doesn't that sound childish to you?

Is not petty to me depending on the cost of the item, to each his own. What if she used him to get what she wanted and dump him thereafter? Well, no one is a fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
I guess she bought him presents or at least pay for her time in the relationship.

In as much as I am against ladies depending on a guy if he buys a gift for you its a gift.
sometimes we remember people in our past by the things we learnt or had from them

Because he didn't spend his time also, or is it sex? They both enjoyed it. Well, I 'll never find myself in such a situation, the relationship has to be 50/50 till after marriage.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by monopodsmile: 3:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
It's not a nice thing to do. Letting go would have been better. She's now with another guy and you want to post her nude pictures on social media.
It doesn't tell well of you. It paints a bad image of you. I think it's better to let go.
Re: Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity by monopodsmile: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2020
BiggyB242:

Is not petty to me depending on the cost of the item, to each his own. What if she used him to get what she wanted and dump him thereafter? Well, no one is a fool.

What if she didn't use him to get what she wanted and dumped him?
What if he wasn't nice to her?
What is he's the cause of the breakup?
What if she doesn't see a future with him?
I am not supporting her action but I don't think posting her nude pictures on social media is right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married / Nigerian Husband And His Wife Kiss In An Elevator. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.