Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) (33173 Views)

Dino Melaye Shuns Threats, Commissions Various Projects In Kogi State. Photos / Police Launch Manhunt For Reporter Who Shared IGP Idris’ 'Transmission' Video / Lekan Adetayo: Punch Reporter Who Was Expelled From Aso Rock Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by ibkgab001: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
Kao
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by burkingx(f): 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2017
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by sureheaven(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2017
He that has no skeleton in his/her cupboard fears no accusations

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Agimor(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2017
Lolxxx very funny video. Politicians will be avoiding Sahara Reporters like a plague. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by ChiefSweetus: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2017
E get one girl wey wear pink skirt for this video.

If she reads this, pm me.

Her nyash is a problem!!! shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Proffdada: 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Magu is a fraud!I came to that conclusion when I read his feeble defence against one of the DSS allegations. The fact that convinced me was when he hitched a ride on Umar Muhamed private jet. As the nation number one anti-corruption officer,why did'nt you question where the source of funds of funds used by an ex-military officer to acquire a private jet.

We need Femi Falana or Festus Keyamo as EFFC Chairman.
we need someone with no name but swift action
A dark horse to be precise
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by origima: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2017
This SP Organization is wonderful and am beginning to believe them.you can see investigative journalism. Wonderful !!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 27, 2017
Agimor:
Lolxxx very funny video. Politicians will be avoiding Sahara Reporters like a plague. grin
Dino trying to dodge the reporter like

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by MrTypist: 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino my guy.

Ibori: third class, Uniben.

Dino: three credits in waec without maths and English. Third class, ABU.

Buhari: lipsrsealed

Criminals rule Nigeria.

Fact!

Fvxk Masters and PhD.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by effty(m): 1:18pm On Mar 27, 2017
Proffdada:
we need someone with no name but swift action
A dark horse to be precise
Festus Keyamo is a worse criminal.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by greatman247(m): 1:20pm On Mar 27, 2017
Jabioro:
What estate, he is a confirm corrupted Senator

Lol. Funny you
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by duni04(m): 1:21pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Magu is a fraud!I came to that conclusion when I read his feeble defence against one of the DSS allegations. The fact that convinced me was when he hitched a ride on Umar Muhamed private jet. As the nation number one anti-corruption officer,why did'nt you question where the source of funds of funds used by an ex-military officer to acquire a private jet.

Bros you need to understand the facts before u talk. Umar and Magu were both appointed by Buhari on the Presidential arms panel probe. Buhari literally forced them to work together. How can Buhari force them to work together and then turn around and accuse Magu of working with Umar? That DSS report is just up to mischief. I read the so called leaked DSS report. They said Umar paid a condolence visit to Magu when he lost his grandmother, and while they were both on the arms panel. The DSS listed that as a crime!!! Imagine! Not that Magu stole dollars or bought houses, no, but that a fellow Buhari appointee visited him when his grandmother died. Better wake up and know who your real enemies are. There is a reason they are trying to get rid of magu and a reason Daura himself has consistently refused to sign that so called report, leaving it to Folashade Bello. He knows the implications of signing an untruthful and malicious document devoid of fact and full of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 27, 2017
nero2face:
Bros take am easy make u no wound me joor, abi ur teacher no differentiate bw singular and plural, I no even understand u at all, this ur post carry both present tense past tense and even past participles... I sure say u from Oshogbo

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Tokziby: 1:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Oga mi na there u still sit down, these people u mentioned are highest bidder o. Na when Gani was alive these lot (Femi and Keyamo) were making noise upandan. Ever since he died na low key them dey. I am guessing u don't know how much Keyamo is currently worth. That guy is a f*cking Billionaire, ask those who know him in the Law industry.
Lawyers are devil's advocate, majority of their wealth are earned from defending corrupt rich people. its the same thing all over the world, its not about justice but about being the smartest to defend ur client either guilty or not.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by pokipoki: 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:
Funny throwback when Dino Melaye was confronted by white American reporter working for Saharareporters about source of wealth for N1 billion naira car collection.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q35k7lzKJeo
Dino Melaye car collection(DINO 1-DINO 10) and price ranges:
1)Lamborghini Gallardo-$200,000-$250,000
2)Rolls Royce Wraith-$350,000-$425,000
3)Ferrari California -$200,000-$350,000
4)Chevrolet Corvette-$125,000
5)G-class Mercedes-$70,000-$225,000
6)Porshe Panarama-$80,000-$200000
7)Slingshot-$24,000
coolBentley Continental-$180,000-250,000
9)Range Rover-$80000-$150,000
10)Rolls Royce MG-TD1953-$50,000-$100,000
Did anyone confirm from the licensing office that the vehicles belongs to Dino?
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by greatman247(m): 1:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
effty:
Festus Keyamo is a worse criminal.

What about Fayoshit?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by effty(m): 1:29pm On Mar 27, 2017
greatman247:

What about Fayoshit?
Check the topic before you go stupid on my mention.
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2017
who are the people that always defend Dino Melaye?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 27, 2017
pokipoki:

He uploaded the picture himself on social media with his personalised licence plate on each car ranging from DINO 1 -DINO 10
https://www.nairaland.com/3704382/luxurious-collection-dino-melayes-cars

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by achieverme(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2017
pokipoki:

Your question sounds both dumb and stupid. Someone possed with a car on which his name is written and you are still asking for confirmation from licensing office?!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by momodub: 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2017
See answers I stole it from your dad ,,,such a shame
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by pokipoki: 1:40pm On Mar 27, 2017
achieverme:

Your question sounds both dumb and stupid. Someone possed with a car on which his name is written and you are still asking for confirmation from licensing office?!
Yeah. It might sounds stupid to you. But can you confirm that the cars actually belong to him or it is just a publicity stunt. Like putting number plates for pictures purpose.
If you cannot confirm it, then you are the bigger fool. Better still an animal!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by cbngov01(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2017
Must he be forced to grant interviews?...I'd have slapped the white fool if I was there cos he had politely told him he's not ready to speak to him.respect is reciprocal and journalism shudnt be a witch-hunt.whether he has a certificate or not, the guy is comfortable while first class gradauayes are roaminbg the streets.journalist shiulkd focus on issues and not person! Useless sahara reporters
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Bizgold: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
even 1 car of 700,000 pple who work plied third mainland bridge has not got. What an unfair regulated world by human
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2017
Here is more

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by achieverme(m): 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2017
pokipoki:

Yeah. It might sounds stupid to you. But can you confirm that the cars actually belong to him or it is just a publicity stunt. Like putting number plates for pictures purpose.
If you cannot confirm it, then you are the bigger fool. Better still an animal!!!

Your life would have been better if you are just a tattered battered fool and a useless animal . You are more like a dead brain, a dead eediotic nonentity. You saw a clear picture and you are still asking a dumb and stupid question about whether he is the owner. In your backward gully-filled village, do people go about posting with other people's cars and writing their names on cars that aren't their's?
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:47pm On Mar 27, 2017
Dino's mouth has been shut. His mouth can no longer drip with foul words.
A certified rogue, fraud and criminal. The hero of nigeria's slowpokes.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by pokipoki: 1:49pm On Mar 27, 2017
achieverme:

[/b]
Your life would have been better if you are just a tattered battered fool and a useless animal . You are more like a dead brain, a dead eediotic nonentity. You saw a clear picture and you are still asking a dumb and stupid question about whether he is the owner. In your backward gully-filled village, do people go about posting with other people's cars and writing their names on cars that aren't their's?
Like I imagined, your just an [b]animal. You were trying to shut me down without adequate facts. Big fool!!! Get your facts right before talking!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by Okuda(m): 1:51pm On Mar 27, 2017
vandutchjoungen:

Festus Keyamo is compromised. That guy does not know what he does these days
Re: Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback) by pokipoki: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2017
achieverme:

Get sense!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Ruling: Wike Vs Peterside: Why The Opposition Should Be Worried / Wike And Miss University Pageant Contestants On A Tour In Rivers State (Photos) / Kano Indigenes Climb A Building To Wave At President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.