Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,638 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin (1979 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You Did While Making Love ? / Unbelievable; A Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife While Making Love To Her. / Liquid Pour Out From My Partner’s Breasts While Making Love Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by ifex370(m): 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Well isn't that what it was meant for wink reproduction

Well.. Haf not really read the manual.. But I know there's one special thing it's used for smiley
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by runsguy: 8:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Well isn't that what it was meant for wink reproduction

Baby it is beyond reproduction, it also calm nerves and relaxes you generally. People who have a healthy sex life live longer than those who carry Konji around. I know what I am going through right now.
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Amarabae(f): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2017
runsguy:

Wow come to think about it, you are very right there o. I have never heard of a man dying on top of his wife, it is always one girl friend or another, in hotel rooms.

Read; native doctor who buys used condoms from prostitute dies during sex romp with customer

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/native-doctor-buys-used-condoms-prostitute-dies-sex-romp/
ofcourse A married guy can NEVER die on top of his wife because during sex, both of them are relaxed which makes the heart to be in a good shape.
That thing is common among cheats.
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Fourwinds: 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amarabae:
When cheating, many men rush the sex. Sex should be balanced and steady and not to be rushed.
hmmmmm.... U have a good point.... Dis ur DP nawa ooo
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by jakandeola(m): 8:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amarabae:
When cheating, many men rush the sex.
Sex should be balanced and steady and not to be rushed.
hahahaha from xpirince I put a blog lyk dat too
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by jakandeola(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2017
Amarabae:
ofcourse A married guy can NEVER die on top of his wife because during sex, both of them are relaxed which makes the heart to be in a good shape.
That thing is common among cheats.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696364/why-did-man-died-during
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by UltraLeslie1: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
The trending fad of performance enhancement drugs and supplements are the root causes of sudden death during sexual adventures.

Most of these drugs/supplements are unsuitable for people with heart related problems, high blood pressure and diabetes which are prevailing health issues in Nigeria.
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by Amarabae(f): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
jakandeola:
hahahaha from xpirince I put a blog lyk dat too
okay. I have seen it.
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by toyinbeau: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
Just incase una wan av fun and get school work

Uninterested, tired or too busy to deal with your projects , researches and/or assignments?

Are you in haste to submit a research proposal or power point presentation ?

Is there shortage of electricity plus no access to the Internet where you are?

contact Coursemate now (PIN: D88964A3 or https:///coursemate, @my_coursemate or call/ text/whatsapp 07081003920)
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by runsguy: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol wahlahi mushin ni mo wa
Forget dat heater i got it from some aba boyz grin

lol grin grin grin grin @ mushin ni mo wa. Baby I will cross the seven seas for you, come mushin con take am go back lol

Amarabae:
okay. I have seen it.

Amara, are you a medical student or something?

SO LADIES BE CAREFUL ABOUT THAT MARRIED MAN CHASING YOU ASSZ ALL OVER LAGOS.....
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by runsguy: 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2017
Fourwinds:
hmmmmm.... U have a good point.... Dis ur DP nawa ooo
What is wrong with the dp
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by kilojoDesigns: 8:51pm On Mar 26, 2017
and if she follow me go, na enjoyment go kill am
Re: See Numerous Cases Of Nigerian Men Dying While Making Love. Why Are Nja Men Dyin by prestige2013: 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Men are relaxed with their wives during s3x cos they wont be charged for it but on Prostitutes they got to maximize their actions thereby overworking the heart.

I can't waste money just for few rounds, hence drug abuse to last long and quench finally.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Do You Give Your Girlfriend As Maintenance Fee / Hilarious Conversation Between A Guy And A Prostitute / Ladies What Face Product Can I Use For Dat Glow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.