Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. (73274 Views)

Your Experiences With Nairaland Auto Dealers / Have You Ever Bought A Car From Nairaland Auto Section?share Your Experiences / Dearth Of Intelligent Discussions And Dialogues On Nairaland Auto Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by djungle(m): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2009
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by djungle(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2009
konfessor:

yeeeee! i'm drooling ooooo! what's with that long earthwormlike car?yuck!

That's actually the longest super stretch limousine in the world. Total length is 100 feet (more than 30 meters). It has 26 tires, room for a lot of passengers, a heated Jacuzzi, sun deck, swimming pool, a few beds and… a helipad! It's not street legal. It is used as an "eye catcher" for grand openings, and special events.
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by 1forall: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2009
arkinses:

and some girls on NL are yelling up and down about 2010 being their year of marriage, all the best women.
I wonder what youre trying to say?
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by adexcarz(m): 4:32pm On Dec 23, 2009
>
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by DisGuy: 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2009
fits naija road well well
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by mrperfect(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2009
These are Lovely cars.
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by platinumnk(f): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2009
only the Hummer and a Range rover limo could handle 9ja roads because they are high off the ground

those sport coupes would perish on 9ja roads

Ill pass . . Give me a Range Rover all white or black. . .
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by Jcob(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2009
Sure these cars are not driven on the road. Scary objects.
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 23, 2009
I still prefer this my baby to those fancy wahala cars.
Nothing like the Mercedes.

Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by freshmoney(m): 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2009
ALL THESE CARS NA WAHALA OOO. CAR SNATCHERS GO EVEN SEE THEM, DEM GO RUN. A MAN JUST BOUGHT 2009 LAMBORGHINI MUCIELAGO IN OUR NEIGHBOURHOOD, IF YOU LOOK AM FOR MORE THAN 2 MINUTES, YOU WILL GET ARRESTED. THE MAN TOO WICKED EH! HE BOUGHT IT FOR 175 MILLION NAIRA, I HEARD. HAVING TOLD SEVERAL SHAWTY THAT HE 'S MY UNCLE, I AM HAMMERING THEM FOR FREE,ALL IN THE NAME OF LAMBO grin grin grin cool
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by freshmoney(m): 7:35pm On Dec 23, 2009
BlueDiva:

I still prefer this my baby.

Have you bought one? If truly you have one, them it is unlikely you will get married ! Only super-rich can go for you. A man like me, a middle-class man, will even think twice because you will be a super liability grin

Moreso, Nairaland has spoilt a lot of chicks here, how dem wan marry  a normal guy when they are still gawping at these sleek rides.

Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by Hanoobaba(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2009
Don't you worry guys very soon, i'll be cruising in a Pagani Zonda. But first let me grow some beard, head off to Somalia, become a pirate, kidnap a british couple, ask for a ransom of 20million USD. Then i'll come back to Naija to form big boy. I might out of my kindness procure the newest camry for everyone that have posted in this thread so far. What do ye fink?
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by bandely(m): 8:53pm On Dec 23, 2009
Hanoobaba:

Don't you worry guys very soon, i'll be cruising in a Pagani Zonda. But first let me grow some beard, head off to Somalia, become a pirate, kidnap a british couple, ask for a ransom of 20million USD. Then i'll come back to Naija to form big boy. I might out of my kindness procure the newest camry for everyone that have posted in this thread so far. What do ye fink?
grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by slimes(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2009
Most of the cars on the pix are not fit for Nigerian roads. Just look at the Buggati, Ferrari, Lamborghini, SLR Mclauren; their parts don't come cheap. For instance, the carburretor for a ferrari costs more than 200000 dollars not to talk of servicing the engine if it breaks down.

I won't buy a car that will send me to an early grave.
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by tk22ng: 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2009
i wan die, oyibo go kill person with designs
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by ruffrider(f): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2009
OMG shocked I am speechless. I have seen nice cars, but not like that. They make my car look like a cart.
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by ruffrider(f): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2009
How can these cars send you to the grave early. YOu don't have to drive that fast while driving. I will say about 80 MPH. These cars are for show. To let people know you got it like that. (I WANT ONE)
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by TheSly: 12:17am On Dec 24, 2009
Jcob:

Sure these cars are not driven on the road. Scary objects.
They are not made for Naija roads oh. cheesy

ruffrider:

OMG  shocked  I am speechless.  I have seen nice cars, but not like that.  They make my car look like a cart.
. . .  cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by mamagee3(f): 12:17am On Dec 24, 2009
Those cars are nothing compared to what I cruise on. cool
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by ruffrider(f): 12:22am On Dec 24, 2009
Yea girls do love men with nice rides. I never got into. I prefer to make it happen for myself first. My own car, my own home, and my own money. I don't have to answer to anyone, and I don't have to take any bullcrap off of anyone.
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by ruffrider(f): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2009
Right LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 24, 2009
slimes:

Most of the cars on the pix are not fit for Nigerian roads. Just look at the Buggati, Ferrari, Lamborghini, SLR Mclauren; their parts don't come cheap. For instance, the carburretor for a ferrari costs more than 200000 dollars not to talk of servicing the engine if it breaks down.

A Ferarri with a carburettor?? shocked
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by djungle(m): 1:12am On Dec 24, 2009
Chrysler

Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by djungle(m): 1:15am On Dec 24, 2009
Hummer

Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by djungle(m): 1:16am On Dec 24, 2009
Hummer

Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by djungle(m): 1:19am On Dec 24, 2009
Ferrari Limousine

Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by madlady(f): 1:58am On Dec 24, 2009
djungle:

Ferrari Limousine

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@Poster, sorry but that's the ugliest ride I have ever seen in my life. lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by migareigns(m): 2:23am On Dec 24, 2009
Quote from: slimes on Yesterday at 09:18:56 PM

This a an unwritten rule that You don't buy these cars unless you can afford to buy two at the same time. I doubt that any wealth nigerian will buy a ferrari or whatever and ship it to naija. probably park it in at home in dubai or london.

ps. the porsche carrera gt is actually a Koenigsegg CCX. You labelled it wrong.

ps. the ferrari limo is rubbish.
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 24, 2009
@Madlady : What the heck are you saying!!! the Ferrari limo is just grand , it's by far the best car of the lot
@poster : Na only black man go they drool over the cars , that's why you'll hear musicians like R.Kelly , Puff Daddy , 50cents and of course Timaya ranting on how much they make and own
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by lovemoi2(f): 2:43am On Dec 24, 2009
I AM GETTING ONE OF THESE BABIES NEXT YEAR

AMEN TO THAT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by madlady(f): 3:08am On Dec 24, 2009
apocalypse:

@Madlady : What the heck are you saying!!! the Ferrari limo is just grand , it's by far the best car of the lot

Sir if you say so lipsrsealed  but I still hate it. Would make a fine death wagon, if your the showy type. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Auto Show- With Pictures. by jingoma(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2009
Insert Quote
Quote from: djungle on Today at 04:32:09 AM
Here are those wimps you have been drooling for. Enjoy…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the word you are looking for is "Whips" not wimps, The U.S. originated Slang for cars is "Whip"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made In Nigeria, Innoson Saloon Car Seen In Apapa, Lagos (photo) / Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) / Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.