Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth (2662 Views)

Life Of A Yahoo Boy: Man Reveals Why People Do Yahoo Plus / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / ‘girls Run Mad After We Used Them For Yahoo Plus’ (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by touson10(m): 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2017
The boys whose pictures appeared bellow happen to be Yahoo plus. To further their wealth, one of them impregnated his girlfriend.

Sooner they need fresh baby for renewal d plus in their yahoo and they decided to kill the pregnant lady and take the baby out.

Though they succeeded in d killing and removal of d foetus but they were caught with hatch baby. After much beating, they have no choice than to start singing what transpired and the place where the atrocities took place

Re: Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2017
see dïck like 4 by 4
Re: Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by Epositive(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
watch as girls would avoid this thread like plague
Re: Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by emvico(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
these two guys above me undecided wetin be una problem self NL no dey pay for FTC yet una no wan rest because of FTC
back to the topic. the first pic is an old pic. it happened last year not this year.
OP this topic will not hit the promise land INJ because you expose our hidden agenda to the public.
lastly, i want to join this YAHOO stuff abeg, poverty don tire me i swear to GOD. pls help me
Re: Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by decatalyst(m): 7:54pm On Mar 26, 2017
I have no pity for girls that are glutton and covetous undecided

The boys should face the music of their crime squarely. Wicked souls
Re: Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by Justuceleague2: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2017
Recycled and fake

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by Brooksman007: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2017
where and when did this happen?
Re: Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by mannycrown: 8:52pm On Mar 26, 2017
FAKE STORY ALERT!!!

The second pix is that of some cultists from Abia State University...

The first pix i cant tell but its certainly not true, whatever the OP is claiming.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
Baby tani ko Fe wa to sope no she no no say one day man go blow.
Re: Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by AskProf: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
touson10:
The boys whose pictures appeared bellow happen to be Yahoo plus. To further their wealth, one of them impregnated his girlfriend.

Sooner they need fresh baby for renewal d plus in their yahoo and they decided to kill the pregnant lady and take the baby out.

Though they succeeded in d killing and removal of d foetus but they were caught with hatch baby. After much beating, they have no choice than to start singing what transpired and the place where the atrocities took place

Pitiful lie.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by fayluv1(f): 8:11am On Mar 27, 2017
its a big lie, seen d 1st pix long time ago on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Plus Killed Girlfriend To Further Their Wealth by AskProf: 8:17am On Mar 27, 2017
fayluv1:
its a big lie, seen d 1st pix long time ago on nairaland

The two pictures are not even related.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Village People Remembers Sales Girl Stealing In Edo(pics) / Gay Brother Raped Sister, Sister Committed Suicide / Former PDP chairman Bamanga Muhammad Tukur Farm Looted And Set Ablaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.