Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Remembering Aslan333 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Remembering Aslan333 (417 Views)

Professor Sophie Oluwole: Remembering An Academic Icon / Remembering A Break Up-a Short Story By Avatarmode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remembering Aslan333 by Mroceans14(m): 7:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
you see,I started visiting Nairaland as early as 2008,to me,aslan was easily my best forum member.I read most of his posts and I was high on his literary finesse,his deep thinking ability that flowed effortlessly through his pen,and the humor he brought in some posts.
Threads like"A woman's strength","Diary of me"showed how good dude is.
I have searched all over,even Google......maybe,just maybe I might see more of his works as I have devoured the rest and still feels hungry,his Nairaland account has been abandoned for years now.
Here is to hoping he is still in the business of blessing people with his pen.

(1) (Reply)

Poverty Is A Coward, Since I Could Conquer It; You Can Too. / Tales From The Dark Land - All Episodes Thread / What Is Death Like? By Olayode Olaiya Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.